John and Jill Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John finally realized at that particular moment that Frank was right. This was far from a simple crush.

John was feeling enough pressure from Jill, without Erin getting on him too. Jill was already talking about remarriage, which was actually to John's chagrin. He thought she was trying to move too quickly and he just changed the subject whenever she got on one of her soapboxes. John was still uneasy about their relationship and now this thing with Erin.

+++++++

Life really threw John a curveball the next week at work when Erin came up to talk to him and asked, "My birthday's this Thursday and I've invited everybody out to Mainstays for a little get together. Can I count on you to come?"

John just looked at her tentatively and replied, "Sure, lady, I wouldn't miss it." He was thinking he had possibly made a mistake by accepting her invitation.

+++++++

John was extremely surprised when he showed up at the club that night when he saw all the attendees. Amy's old friends, all of his coworkers and even JJ and Carmella were there. Even Frank and Mary were there. John got his normal bottle of beer and went to set with JJ and Carmella.

"How'd you two end up here tonight?"

"How do you think we got here? Aunt Erin invited us."

About that time the birthday girl came to the table and asked John to dance. He politely declined saying he need to get a little bit more refreshment in him first. She just looked at him blankly and asked JJ. He looked at Carm and she gave him the sign to go and he went up to dance with his aunt. John couldn't believe the sensuous moves that his sister-in-law made on the dance floor. The motion she made with her hand sliding down over her hips as she gyrated in circles had everyone watching her, including Carmella.

"Is your sister-in-law someone I need to worry about, John?"

"She's nothing YOU need to worry about, Carm."

"Does that mean she has you worried?"

"It just unnerves me to be around her; she is so much like Amy. She looks like her, talks like her and even has the same facial expressions. I mean, look at her, she's beautiful."

"And you feel guilty?"

"Not exactly, but I just don't want to hurt her. She's a wonderful person and I like working with her. She has grown our business like you wouldn't believe."

"You have nothing to feel guilty about, John, because she is definitely her own woman. You can see that clearly tonight. Do you feel bad about Jill? You ought to dance with Erin," Carmella said with a sparkle in her eyes. It was almost like she was taunting John to get him to make a move.

When they came back over to the table Erin and JJ sat down to try to catch their breath. Carmella just looked at JJ and said, "Don't get too comfortable there, honey, it's my turn to wear you out."

Erin just looked pleadingly at John, nodded toward the dancing couples and asked, "Shall we, big boy?"

Her tone of voice and use of Amy's pet name for him sent a chill through his body as he got up and put out his hand for Erin's and said, "Take it easy on an old man," as he led her out to the dance floor. They relaxed into an easy rhythm together as they danced a couple of fast songs. He barely held his own with the younger woman as she gyrated sensuously around the dance floor, never missing an opportunity to rub up against him.

When the music stopped after the second fast song and became slow, she reached up and put her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her. He couldn't escape the scent of her raven black hair as he leaned softly down on her right shoulder. He could actually hear her purring as she pulled him tightly to her, molding herself suggestively to his body. He had to admit that she felt good in his arms, almost better than when he and Jill danced.

The song finally ended and she looked up and kissed John on the cheek, saying, "Thank you John." John led her back to the table and sat as several of the guys from work danced with Erin.

Carmella pulled John back out on the dance floor and almost killed him with her sexy moves. If you put her and Erin on the dance floor together, no one would've been watching anything but them. JJ was one lucky guy to be marrying this girl next month. He was definitely proud of his son for his choice in women. She was going to be a perfect addition to their family.

All of a sudden, as if they read John's mind, Carmella and Erin took over the dance floor and everyone stood aside as these two vixens danced. John thought that there must not have been a soft dick in the place with the moves these two women were making.

JJ just came back to the table and sat down while fanning himself with his hand. "Boy, they could bottle those moves as 'Instant Erection' and sell thousands of bottles," he said as he looked at his father.

"You are one lucky guy, son. That girl loves you dearly and is beautiful, with a strong personality."

"You know Aunt Erin has a major thing for you, don't you, Dad?" JJ said looking seriously at his father.

"That may be, Son, that may be."

"Sorry, Dad, but bullshit. That woman worships the ground you walk on and there is no maybe about it. What's holding you back, Mom?"

"Well we are dating, son. She's even talking about remarriage, although I'm not sure I want to."

"Dad, you can take this for what it's worth. I love my mother as much as I do you. If I had to give you advice on who to pick as a significant other, it would be Aunt Erin. There's just something not right about you and mom. She always acted as if you weren't giving her something that she felt she was entitled to. It could just be the family she's from. Lord knows Grandpa Sinclair's an entitled asshole. Maybe she gets it honestly. Please don't ever tell her what I said."

"Son, I'm proud of you. You've got a fantastic head on your shoulders and you're a clear thinker, with objective opinions. I value your thoughts and will keep them in mind."

Erin and Carmella came back to the table after unfreezing the dance floor and letting the other couples back on. Erin sat back beside John and was fanning herself with her hand as Carmella did the same. She took a big drink of her vodka Collins and looked up at John.

"You got anything left in you tonight, big boy?"

"I ain't got what I used to have, but I'm still not over the hill."

"It's a good thing because I'm not done with you yet."

"I know what it is now; it's a conspiracy between you and my future daughter-in-law to kill me. I knew it. Is there some kind of wager going as to who makes me keel over?"

"What is your last name anyway, Trainor or Whiner?"

Everyone at their table and the next one broke out into hysterical laughter at Erin's comment. John just reached over and smacked her hand that was setting on the table and she looked at up at him and smiled affectionately. John noticed her eyes were the same color as Amy's and she looked clearly into his soul. John, again, felt a chill go through his body. This girl almost had as much of an effect on him as his late wife. The music turned slow again and Erin grabbed his hand.

"Come on, big boy, I'm not done with you yet. I like the way you slow dance," she said, as she dragged the big man out onto the dance floor.

As he followed the 24-year-old vixen out onto the dance floor and marveled in the sway of her near perfect ass; he admitted to himself that he liked the way she slow danced, too. When they reached the floor, she reached up and grabbed John around the neck again, and pulled him in close. He realized a playing card wouldn't have slid between them, but didn't really care. He just lost himself in this wonderful affectionate body that was offering itself up to him.

The guilt he felt was quickly fading as he felt her lightly groaning in her approval of their physicality. John felt the familiarity of his dancing with her as a remembrance of dancing with Amy. John let himself feel her sexual vibes as she rubbed her groin against his leg. Even through the material, she felt hot. She pushed herself into his growing erection and mashed her ample breasts into his chest as she sensually followed his moves.

As the song ended, she looked up into John's eyes and asked, "Well, big boy, do I get a birthday kiss or not?" As John moved down to kiss her on the cheek, she turned quickly to replace her cheek with her lips, and attacked him. John felt her tongue probing his lips he opened his mouth and allowed his tongue to counterattack. As she tried to perform a standing tonsillectomy, John finally woke up from his moment of dreaming and could hear the jeering and cheers of the house. He thought Erin almost looked more embarrassed than he was as they slowly walked back to the table.

"Geez, Aunt Erin, Dad, you guys should get a room," JJ said as he sat there laughing with Carmella.

Erin and John danced a few more dances that night, but nothing as hot as that one. The rest of the evening everyone was watching. JJ and Carmella were watching John and Erin. Erin was watching John and John kept glancing at Erin. All in all, it was a great evening.

+++++++

The next morning everyone was pretty sluggish around the warehouse, but didn't fail to give John a hard time about the kiss with Erin. As he told them it was just a birthday kiss, they had to call bullshit. Frank told John he was finally making a right move.

John was really in a quandary about what to do. After what JJ said to him, and what he felt during that kiss and on the dance floor, he finally had to admit there was an attraction there. It all kind of came to a head when Erin walked over and told John they need to talk.

"Okay, big boy, it's time to lay the cards on the table. You can't tell me you're not attracted to me. I was in a position last night to know differently. I kissed you and you kissed me back, big time. So what are we gonna do about it?"

John just looked at her and said, "I don't know, what do you propose?"

Erin looked at him a little angry and replied, "Well, big boy, dinner first and then take me to the wedding next month. I don't know that many people that'll be there, other than some of our employees that are invited and I need an escort. Your ex-wife's going anyway, and doesn't need you to escort her."

John said, "Okay, Erin, you have a deal," he replied, as he suddenly thought about what he had agreed to. "Oh my God, what have I done?" He thought to himself. He didn't know how he was going to fix this with Jill, but would come up with something.

Erin just walked away, thinking she had made the first move in a relationship with the person she idolized most in this world.

+++++++

John was filling in for a salesman the next day when he got a shocker. He saw Harley Simmons and Pamela Tamchek come into the store hand-in-hand. His father had told him that the Simmons boy was marrying Pamela and he could only think one thing; he hoped Harley never pissed her off.

"What can I do for you folks today?" John said as he walked up and offered his hand to Harley.

"Oh, you work here, Trainor," Harley said dismissively as he just looked at John's hand.

"Yes Harley, I work here, so what can I do for you?" John asked, ignoring the other man's slight.

Pamela watched the exchange between her ex and her fiancé and could have cared less, walking up to John and giving him a big kiss on the lips and a tight hug.

"John, it's fantastic to see you. Jill told me you worked here. You're making furniture now, I hear. Jill showed me pictures and your stuff is beautiful; can you show us some things?"

John observed that Pamela was aging very minimally, while Harley just looked like a dick, as always.

"Let me show you some things that I've made and see what you think. They can be customized in any type of wood or include any artwork or scrollwork you'd like. They're not cheap, but they'll last forever." John led them over to the custom section and showed them the dining room sets and canopy beds he made.

Pam was gushing over everything, which John could immediately tell pissed Harley off. The man knew he couldn't hold a candle to John, physically or in looks, and hadn't forgotten how John had one-upped him with his father in the company meetings years ago.

When Pam picked out an oak bedroom set and a maple dining room set, Harley scoffed at the price. Pam started arguing with him, while trying to explain that this would last their entire lives, and past.

Harley then went into the CFO mode and tried to dicker with John about the price.

John just walked over with the phone book and told Harley to look at the Yellow Pages for furniture stores, saying, "Harley, there's all kinds of cut-rate furniture stores for you to go to if you want to. If you want my stuff you're going to pay the price for it. I will discount it some since you're buying two sets, but only if you buy them both. You can either buy quality and longevity here, or you can buy junk somewhere else. The choice is totally yours. After 15 minutes of argument with her future husband, Pam finally won.

As Harley was writing out the check after they picked out several other items, Pamela could talk to John alone out of earshot of her fiancé.

"John, you've really done well for yourself. I'm really sorry it didn't work out between us. I hear you may be getting back together in marriage with Jill. Is that true? I almost hope that you do because I've come to like her since I got to know her."

"That's still up in the air, Mel. There's some major complications."

About that time, Erin walked over to Harley and asked if there was anything else they could do and started making arrangements for delivery dates.

Pam took one look at Erin as she looked over at John and her and said, "Yeah, I see the minor complication. She's beautiful, and I'm jealous."

"That's my sister-in-law. We just work together. What makes you think there is anything between us?"

"That's crap, John. Another woman can tell. That girl is infatuated with you. Not that I can blame her. Is that your late wife's sister? I'm sorry to bring it up, Jill told me about it. By the way, would you come to our wedding? It's the 20th of next month."

"No, I'm sorry Mel, JJ's getting married that day. I'm the best man," John said as he pumped up in pride.

"You always were, John, and you still are," Mel said as she hugged her old lover goodbye.

After Harley and Pamela left the store, Erin walked up to John.

"Does every woman that I have to compete with have to be a sex pot?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"That's one of your former girlfriends, isn't it? I've seen your ex-wife and you went for my sister. Do they all have to be T and A goddesses? How can I get a level playing field?"

"If you must know, Ms. Ranskovyk, you compete quite nicely in that regard; if you don't mind me saying so. You know, she's out of the game because of her insane jealousy. That might be something for you to think about Do you think maybe you can get back to work, now?"

Erin was blushing so hard that she felt her face was on fire at John's complement. She finally realized he thought she had a good body. Being compared to that sexy creature that just walked out in his eyes was a major ego booster. She was flying around the store the rest of the day. They went out to dinner that night and had a fantastic time. John kissed her good night almost as passionately as he had the night before last on the dance floor.

As John left her apartment building he really found himself in a dilemma. He felt good about Erin and cautious about Jill. Jill was a known entity, while Erin was an unknown. She had a lot of Amy's good qualities, so that was a big plus. He could be sexually compatible with both women, as far as he knew. Only the next couple of months would tell who he would choose. He didn't know that his decision would be made much sooner.

+++++++

Although Erin always dealt with Mac or Jill when they usually came into the store to settle up or leave advertisement or paintings, John always noticed when they came in because Erin would hit the customer light three times. That was John's signal to always stay in the workshop.

John decided one day, in for a penny, in for a pound. He wouldn't much have cared if that was Jillian who was coming into the store; but he went out to see who was and it was Mac. She looked at John rather strangely when he came out, and he just waved hello. She looked at him tentatively and waved back. John was objective enough to know that Amy had been right and the paintings that made money for both of them. He decided it was time.

"How are you, Mac?" John said, with a tone devoid of emotion.

"Oh, you know, John, another day and more brushwork," Mac said, more demurely than John had ever noticed.

"Well, you must be doing pretty well, your paintings are showing up everywhere."

"You know how it is, there's a limited draw in this tri-county area. They're still selling in Chicago, though. Your furniture sure is selling like a house afire. I've seen your pieces almost everywhere I go. Helms, in Fullmer, gets offer all the time on the conference table and chairs you made them. Old man Helms wouldn't part with it for the world. I was really sorry to hear about your wife and baby, John. She was a great lady and I know you loved her dearly. She was always so happy and businesslike when I dealt with her. I'm really sorry for your loss."

"Thank you. How are your parents doing, Mac?"

"Daddy has had it rough lately with medical problems, but you know Mom. You couldn't stop her with an M1 A1."

"Well tell them I said hello. See you next time," John said as he turned and walked back to the workshop.

Erin just looked at her and they talked about money and compensation and she wrote Mac a check.

"It's probably none of my business, but what's between you two?"

"We were best friends growing up and I pulled something really shitty that cost him his first marriage. That's the first time he's spoken to me since I first came in this shop before he married your sister. I heard he's been dating his first wife and they're getting along well. I guess that's why he made the effort to speak to me with a half decent tone."

"Well, I'll tell you one thing; that shit of dating his ex-wife is going to stop if I have my way about it."

"You too, huh; he could sure always attract them. First your older sister, and now you. You could really do worse than grabbing ahold of him."

"Don't I know it, don't I know it," Erin replied as she looked off into space. Mac left two of her new paintings on the wall and left.

+++++++

John worked out the week and decided to drive to Jill's unscheduled on the Friday night to tell her to find an escort for JJ's wedding the following week. He knew it was going to upset her, but what was, was.

When he arrived at his old house there was a strange Toyota sedan in the driveway and he just parked beside it. He decided to be nosy and walked as quietly as he could on the steps and porch. The door was unlocked, so he quietly opened it and realized he didn't have to be quiet because there was a loud argument going on between Jillian and another female. He soon recognized voice of the other woman; it was Ellie Monk.

"I can't believe you, Jill," Ellie said shouting loudly at Jill.

"What?"

"I can't believe you're still screwing Conrad Peterson while you're trying to get John back. What if he finds out?"

"How could he find out, we only fuck at his place," Jill retorted in a surprisingly calm voice. "What John doesn't know, won't hurt him. John's better at lovemaking, but Conrad likes a hard fuck. Sometimes I just need that. As soon as I get John back, I'll end it with Conrad."