John and Kellie...

Story Info
Old lovers reunited in a storm...
6.4k words
4.32
3.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kellie had 30 minutes of a 12 hour shift left. It had been a long day. Working as a RN in the CCU means lots of walking, checking on patients, taking calls from Dr.'s, and patients' families. Her feet hurt. And she was not looking forward to the long drive home.

Her phone buzzed. A text from her husband - "Call me before you head home." She pushed the phone in her pocket and went on about her duties.

Checking on her last patient, Kellie looked out the window. It was snowing hard. White our conditions. "I bet that's what the message is about."

After she finished up, she went into a little area the nurses had set up to change clothes and freshen up. Kellie left on her dark blue scrubs, but changed her shoes, put on a coat, and checked her hair / makeup.

She called her husband, Larry, as she made the long walk across the hospital to the employee parking garage.

"Hey babe, what did you need?"

"Kellie, I think you should stay at work. The roads here are terrible and 62 is shut down with so many wrecks."

"Ugh. I hate staying here. Maybe I can take the interstate home. I'll ask around and let you know."

Kellie caught two girls reporting for their shift in the ER walking in. They told her the interstate was fine. So she texted Larry and headed out.

Traffic was fine. It was a 25 miles longer trip, but at least she could sleep in her bed. Kellie was jamming to old 80's songs and wondering if Larry would be up for a good fuck tonight.

Their sex life was hit or miss after kids came along. Mostly miss. She wanted it good and often. He wanted to cum quick a few times a month leaving her horny with cum dripping out of her.

Kellie had invested in sex toys, porn, and even a sex swing to spice up the bedroom! She mostly watched porn alone, masturbated, and the swing had set uninstalled for 2 years. What kind of husband doesn't install a sex swing, she questioned herself often. With all her frustration, once or twice a year Larry would become the stud of his youth and fuck her brains out. Maybe tonight would be one of those nights.

Just as she approached the junction of I83 and I92, everything came to a standstill. She sat without moving at all for 10 minutes before checking her phones traffic app. Just as the app was launching Larry called.

"Kellie, I92 is shut down, where are you?"

After explaining the situation they decided it best for her to find a hotel room and stay the night. Kellie looked for a room on her phone. There was a Comfort Inn a mile away with a vacancy. She booked the room, but was stuck setting there. Kellie was playing on her phone when she pulled up pornhub. She search for "stuck in traffic" porn. She watched girl after girl give head to their men in the car. Finally there was a video of a man playing with his wife's pussy in the car. She watched as he fingered and licked her pussy. When he pulled a vibrator from her purse and pushed it in, Kellie couldn't take anymore.

Kellie slipped her pants and panties down below her knees. She reclined her seat back. Set her phone on the armrest of her car, restarted the video, and played with herself.

Her blacked out windows helped hide her. She often touched herself while driving home alone. But this was full on masturbating. She used her right hand to finger herself with 2 fingers. With her left she rubbed her clit. Watching the video with the sounds playing through her car stereo her orgasm synced up with the woman in the video. She came once, pulled her fingers out, but kept rubbing her clit and came a second time.

Her leather seat was wet. She was so wet that she'd leaked all over it. Thankful she had wipes in the console. She cleaned her seat, put down one of her kid's shirts that was in the back under her bottom, and pulled her panties and pants back on.

Kellie was still so wet she was soaking her royal blue thong panties. She searched her purse and found a panty liner. Just as she managed to get it in place, traffic moved some. Just enough to get her to an exit.

Kellie talked out loud to herself. "Good lord, you and your sex obsession cause some crazy messes. Watching porn and doing yourself while stuck in a traffic jam! You're worse than a horny, teenage boy!"

She smiled at herself in the mirror.

"If I got fucked at home, I wouldn't be this way," she shouted at the mirror.

She pulled into the parking lot.

She checked in, room 218. Across the street was a Target. She parked her car and walked to Target. In Target she bought some pajamas, panties, socks, tooth brush, tooth paste, bottle of wine, snacks, and facial cleaner. She trudged back to the hotel in the driving snow.

It was a typical hotel room. It had a king-sized bed, TV, Chase lounge, a table, bathroom, microwave and fridge. Thankfully it was clean.

Kellie put her stuff away. Put on clean panties, even though she hated to wear new ones without washing them first. She had to change them after masturbating in her car. Brushed her teeth. And stood there deciding to put on her pajamas or her scrubs. She was starving. There was a Chili's next door. She hated going out in public in her scrubs, but she made an exception. She didn't put her bra back on. Just her scrubs and her coat. She'd get an order to go and bring it back. She hurried across the sludge covered parking lot.

She walked into Chili's and shook the snow off her. She went to the bar. The bartender took her to go order and she asked for a margarita. She sipped her margarita and listened to those around her.

She heard the distinctive Appalachian draw of a man behind her. He was talking about politics and arguing with a couple with Boston accents. Kellie loved the sound of his voice. She'd grown up in southwest Virginia. The dialect from there was unmistakable to a trained ear. She wondered where he was from and if she knew him. Then thought to keep her head down. She didn't want anyone seeing her dressed this way.

The argument got a little heated and the couple left. She looked in the mirror to see if she could spot the man with the voice, but no luck. She texted Larry that she was settled, was getting food, and going to bed. Then sent him a pic of her boobs she took in the hotel just to tease him. He responded to the text but not the pic.

Just as she put her phone down someone pushed their way to the bar beside her. And in that wonderful Appalachian draw asked for a crown and ginger ale. He was touching her shoulder. She dared not look up. He stood there waiting for his drink.

When it came he paid for it and replied, " Thank ya, darlin. Keep the change."

He turned to leave and bumped her head with his upper arm.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. Excuse my clumsiness."

She had spilt her drink and turned toward him to complain in anger.

"Oh my. Kellie. Is that you? My God, it is you. You haven't changed a bit."

Kellie looked up. It was her high school boyfriend John. She hadn't seen him in over 25 years. Stunned at his sight she couldn't speak. She just stared at him while having this unusual desire to touch him. She stood up and hugged him without speaking. Kellie put her cheek against his chest, had her arms around him, and leaned against him while she hugged him.

John was caught off guard, but leaned in and hugged her, resting his chin on the crown of her head. The embrace lasted only seconds, but it unlocked memories and emotions in both.

They dated for a year. John loved Kellie so deeply back then. He worshipped her, but he didn't know how to show it. Kellie loved him, but when he left for college, she'd allowed people to convince her John had girls at school and only used her for his piece of ass at home. She grew to believe it and they broke up.

John took it so hard. For the next 6 years John didn't have a monogamous relationship, living for alcohol and sex. He slept with over 4 dozen girls and women. From taking the virginity of 15-year-olds to being the boy toy of 40 somethings. John had no emotions. Only sex. And a lot of it. In college, girls knew he was just there for a fuck. Girls talk and they'd all heard how good he was in bed. Curiosity about him and his skills lead even innocent girls to warm is bed. But for years, no one got more than sex from him.

John eventually settled down with a nice girl. They dated for 4 years then married. They've been married 18 plus years now. They were married for 8 years before having kids. They traveled and lived all over before settling in Central Florida 14 years ago. They had a boy and a girl that were John's whole world. He was a great dad, but still a good lay.

After they broke up, Kellie dated 4 guys seriously over the next 5 years, marrying the 4th. Unlike John, Kellie felt comfortable being in a relationship. She felt lost when she was single. She and her first husband were married 13 years before divorcing. It was not for a lack of love. Her husband got into some shady behavior that eventually destroyed them and sent him to jail. John knew about it. He kept track of her. He used the small-town network to find out what she'd been doing.

After her divorce, she moved south. She had 3 boyfriends after he divorce, marrying the 3rd one. A nice guy coming out of a bad divorce himself. After dating a couple years, they married, going on 9 years now. They had twins when Kellie was 37 and they were almost 7 now.

Now, after they had parted ways decades ago, the winding roads of fate had brought them together, face to face, on this cold, snowy night.

"John, what are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to get back to Florida. I was up seeing mom and dad. I got stuck in this mess on I92. Got off on back roads and found a place to stay the night. I came here to get a drink and some food. What are you doing here? Why are you out in this mess?"

"I was trying to get home from work. I got stuck and had to find somewhere to stay tonight. I got the last room at the hotel next door."

"Next door. You're staying next door. That's where I am. What are the odds!"

Just then the bartender brought Kellie her food. She paid with cash and grabbed her food.

"It was great to see you, John. I'm going back to my room. Be safe."

"Come on, Kellie. Stay here and give me some company. We can catch up. It's been a long long long time!"

"John, I shouldn't. I don't think it's appropriate we be here alone with our past."

"Good Lord. That was decades ago when we were kids. Ancient history. Besides no one here knows me except you. And I promise I will be a gentlemen."

John playing off their past as 2 kids and ancient history hurt Kellie's feelings. She thought it was more than just "2 kids." She rolled her eyes and looked outside. Snow was pouring down. She shook her head and agreed to stay long enough to eat.

While Kellie ate John talked nonstop about his kids. In the time it took Kellie to eat John drank two glasses of whiskey and ordered a 3rd.

"I see you still like to drink. Some things haven't changed," she smirked.

"Yeah, I've always liked to drink. Slows my mind down so I relax and can relate to normal people," John shot back. John has a deep Appalachian draw, but his IQ was genius level. He did his best to always come off as a good ole boy to people. He didn't hide his intelligence, but he didn't flaunt it. The drinking to feel normal was an all-to-true statement. And Kellie knew it.

Kellie knew she'd struck a nerve. His facial expression changed. The glow of happiness to see her replaced with a serious look.

"What a pain in the ass," John thought to himself. He continued thinking to himself, "Not a single compliment about how I look or question about my life! Just a smart-ass comment about me drinking. Why did I try!"

The waitress handed John his drink. He handed her a $50 bill and told her to settle his bill and keep the rest. He finished his drink in three gulps. Then he stood up.

"I guess I'll get going. I need to call my kids before they go to sleep. Nice seeing you, Kellie."

She grabbed his arm as he walked by. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just nervous. You make me nervous."

John stood still for a full minute. He wouldn't even turn to look at her. He relaxed. Centered himself and extended his hand to her. "Come on. Let's go. I'll walk you home. I mean to the hotel."

He softened but was still not glowing happy.

The snow was still coming down hard and the wind blew at their backs.

"Get in front of me. It'll keep the wind off you."

Kellie walked directly in front of John. His right hand touching the middle of her back and his left hand held her arm to help keep her steady.

They rounded the hotel onto a sidewalk and were hid from the wind. John walked on her right side with his hand still touching the middle of her back in a steadying, protective way.

"Hold up a minute," John spoke. The lights of a SUV blinked right beside them the rear hatch opened. John reached way inside, bending over then kneeling on the bumper while reaching far inside.

He was wearing khaki colored carpenter pants that pulled snug while he was bent over.

"Wow. He still has a nice ass. He's aged so well. Even more handsome than I could have imagined," Kellie thought. She wanted to smack his butt hard as a joke but didn't.

John climbed out with his suitcase and a small cooler. He pushed a button to close the SUV up and stepped back to her side.

"Okay hot stuff, lets go."

"Hot stuff? I wished. Some of us have aged, unlike you. You look the same as you did in school," Kellie said with a warm smile.

As they walked John continued, "Kellie, I'm 5 inches taller and 70 pounds heavier than I was when we dated. I've changed. Gray hair. Chubby. And I can grow a beard now!"

"I don't like the beard. It hides your face. And now that you say it, you did get taller and have broad shoulders. But you look the same."

"And you do as well. You look 1/2 your age, same hair, same smile. But one thing changed," John said with a grin as he looked at her chest from the corner of his eye.

"Oh, yeah. I got those like 15 years ago when I was married to Greg." She opened her coat to show off her large round breasts inside her scrubs top. "What do you think?" She was immediately embarrassed and blushed, then closed her coat.

"They look great. But you'd look great no matter."

They continued their playful flirting until they got to the lobby. John was in room 113. He gave Kellie a business card with his info on it and gave her a hug.

"It was great to see you, Kellie. Really great. If you need anything my cell is on my card. Keep in touch."

Kellie put her hand on his chest, stared up into his eyes. She wanted to apologize for hurting him years ago but couldn't find the words.

"Goodnight, John. I'll stay in touch. I am so glad it snowed tonight."

"Me too. I better go."

John turned and walked down the hall toward his room. Kellie watched him walk away. Wondering if she'd ever see him again. She took a deep breath, then headed toward the stairs. She was deflated. Her feet felt heavy walking up the stairs. Seeing John had reminded her how much she'd loved him. She wished she could tell him so many things.

When she got to her room she was sad. She pulled her shoes and pants off. Both were wet from the snow. She washed her face. Standing in front of a mirror she took her top off. She looked at herself wearing only the white panties she'd bought earlier. She liked how she looked. "I bet John would like to see this," she thought. Kellie thought about him sexually for the first time tonight as she thought about how he looked.

She took her panties off. She climbed under the covers with only a pajama top on. No kids to climb in bed tonight, so she could sleep bare assed. But with the intention of watching porn and playing with her pussy.

John got to his room. He put his suitcase on the table, took his boots and pants off. His pants were wet up to his mid calf from the snow and sludge. And he needed to let his dick get some air. Kellie's breasts and figure had gotten him hard in the sidewalk. He needed to untangle himself so to speak. He laid on the bed and called home. He talked to his family, said goodnight and put his phone on charge.

John opened his suitcase. He took out a clean, white tee shirt. He took his sweater and oxford shirt off and put on his tee. "That's better," he spoke out loud. He checked himself out in the mirror. Boxers and a tee shirt was how he slept every night. Well, sometimes he didn't wear boxers. Just like Kellie, he thought she'd like to see him now. He'd been thinking about how hot she was all night. His dick had gotten hard multiple times at Chili's just setting with her. And he watched her ass in her snug scrubs as she walked in front of him, fantasizing about pulling them down with his teeth to expose her bare ass.

John tossed his boxers on the floor and climbed in bed with a bare ass and hard dick. He laid there fantasizing about Kellie rubbing his hard dick.

Kellie was lying in bed playing with her pussy. She kicked the covers off, laying with her knees bent and legs spread. She rubbed away at her clit but couldn't get off. She kept thinking about what she wanted to say to John. Frustrated she grabbed her phone to find some porn.

Kellie had texts from her mom and husband. She responded to them. Her husband and her text for a few minutes. Ending with her sending him a pic of her shaved, wet pussy with a note, "Wish you were here!"

Kellie had cooled down some. She pulled the covers over here and opened a new message. She wrote John a long letter. Apologizing for the past. How happy she was for him and proud of the man he'd become. That his wife was lucky to have such a handsome, smart, successful husband. And she ended it with a question. "Is there anything I can do to help you forgive me?"

Kellie wrote and edited the story over and over. Finally satisfied, she climbed from bed to retrieve his business card. She typed in his number and hit send.

John was in bed, still fantasizing about Kellie. He'd gone from rubbing his dick slowly to jerking off hard and fast. He fantasized about her sucking his dick. Then him eating her pussy. Now he was visualizing her ass bouncing up and down riding him reverse cowgirl. His hand stroked him faster and faster. He shook the bed from jerking off so hard.

John grabbed the bed with his left hand, squeezing as his leg muscles all flexed hard. Squeezing every muscle in his body John squirted cum from his dick. He squeezed and stroked every drop out of him. He wiped the cum from his hand on his thigh. Cum ran down his dick, around his balls and down his crack. He laid there for a few minutes wondering if he could actually fuck Kellie tonight. Then he got up and into the shower.

John washed off good. Cleaning his dick and balls especially good. He got out of the shower and dried off. He slipped his tee shirt on and got back in bed. Shockingly his dick was still half hard and getting hard again. "Damn boy. Your really wanting a piece of her ass aren't ya. You remember how good that pussy felt," John spoke out loud talking to his dick as if it was its own being.

John grabbed his phone to check on sports scores and the news. He needed something to distract him and his dick as well. Awaiting him was the text letter from Kellie.

John read the letter once quickly. Then he got in his cooler, made himself a large stiff drink, and read it again. And again. He thought about the letter and her question. He knew what he wanted. He wanted her in his bed. But he couldn't ask her that.

He finished his drink and made another. Setting in a chair wearing only his tee shirt thinking about his response.

John wrote Kellie back again and again. But none were to his satisfaction. He wrote long letters and short responses. All were deleted. Finally, he decided on a short response. "Come to my room. # 121. "

12