John and Sarah - The Reunion

Story Info
FWB meet up and resume where they left off.
4.4k words
4.38
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment of my John and Sarah series. As with the others, it can be read as a standalone story, but it does make a bit more sense if you read the other three in order (The Party, The Hotel, then The Beginning).

I will tip my hat again to shorterversion for all her help with sorting the story out and helping suggest ways to improve the text.

Feedback is always welcomed, and thanks for reading!

____________________________________

John hadn't really thought that much about Sarah until an old schoolfriend's get together 5 years after they had left school. It had been arranged that they all meet up in a local pub, and about 10 of the old 'crew' had turned up. Amongst them was Sarah, and although they had exchanged pleasantries, they didn't really chat.

Throughout the evening, John kept glancing at Sarah and, every time he looked up, he caught her looking back at him and they both turned away, slightly embarrassed. As the evening wore on and numbers started to dwindle, John (given a little more confidence due to the beer or two he'd had), found Sarah alone and walked over to see what she'd been up to during the intervening years.

"Hi!" He smiled, thinking he was sure he could have come up with a more convincing opener.

"John? Well hello stranger! I thought you were never going to talk to me," Sarah replied, a comedic pout passing her lips.

"I was going to talk to you, I just hadn't had the right opportunity," John said unconvincingly. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Now you're talking! I'll have a glass of Sauvignon Blanc, seeing as you're offering."

John walked over to the bar and ordered a couple of glasses of wine and then nodded to some empty chairs. Sarah followed John's eyeline and, spotting the chairs, acknowledged with a nod, then headed over to sit down. John joined her and then handed her a glass before sitting down himself.

After a slightly awkward pause, John asked Sarah what she'd been up to in the intervening years, and Sarah started by telling him about her uni years. After 5 minutes, the conversation started to flow easily, and they talked away as if time hadn't separated them. There was laughter and the occasional intake of breath as both recounted some of the highs and lows of their lives.

An hour and a couple of glasses of wine later, John countered, "Do you remember that summer before uni? We had a pretty wild couple of weeks, I seem to recall!"

"I certainly do! One or two memories popped, rather inconveniently, into my head when I spotted you at the beginning of the evening," Sarah replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm inconvenient, am I?" John laughed.

"Not you technically, no. However, I was talking to Dave at the time, and I remembered what you'd said about him in the pub on the night we, erm, you, I mean..." Sarah flushed and looked anywhere but at John.

John snorted with laughter. "I'd forgotten about that! He's a respected man these days, studying law and all that. That appendage of his got him more than his fair share of trouble at Oxford, if you believe his stories, that is!"

Sarah looked up at John, her cheeks still red. "One thing I did wonder though..." She paused and searched the ceiling as if she might find the right words there. "I've always wondered, actually. With all the things we did that summer, why did we never have, you know, actual sex?"

John looked puzzled. "I thought we did. Are you sure we didn't?"

Sarah gave him a look. "No! We did not! A woman remembers these things, but for the life of me I can't remember why we didn't!"

John racked his brain, bringing back forgotten memories of their naked bodies entwined, but Sarah was right and there was no recollection of them actually 'doing it'.

He shrugged. "I don't know why," he offered. "I was sure we had, but now I think about it, I realise not. I think we were having too much fun with everything else!" A rather vivid memory passed across his mind of how it all started, and now it was John's turn to blush.

"You'd have been my first," Sarah said, so quietly that John hardly heard her.

"I thought you were my first!" John laughed, and immediately regretted it when he saw the look Sarah was giving him.

"With a remark like that, I should spank you!" An edge of anger in her voice, Sarah fixed John a stare that would freeze fire, before she smiled and said, "But you'd like that too much, you pervert!" With that they both laughed, a little too loudly. Sarah pointed at John's glass. "One more for the road?" she asked.

"If you're offering," John said, handing his glass to Sarah.

She stood and headed to the bar. John's eyes followed her as she did. Her hair was darker and shorter than when he last saw Sarah, but little else had changed. Her jeans fit well, showing the curves of her legs and arse wonderfully, and the plain white t-shirt she wore, whilst baggy, suited her perfectly. John felt a twitch in his pants as more memories of them together came back in to focus.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice Sarah sit back down and place their drinks on the table. "Earth to John"--Sarah waved a hand in front of his face--"are you still with us?"

"Sorry. I was lost in thought," John said, almost absentmindedly.

"Ooh! Do tell!" Sarah perked up.

John paused for a moment, struggling whether to actually say what he was thinking or just make something up on the spot. In the end, honesty won out. "I was wondering what it would be like if we actually had gone all the way back then and had sex." He blushed again as Sarah's eyes widened. He'd overstepped the mark, or so he thought.

Sarah lowered her voice to an almost conspiratorial whisper. "I've wondered the same thing too. If I'm honest, I've thought about it more than once." She looked him in the eyes as she continued. "I mean, we did a lot of stuff, and it would have been logical that we should have. I just wonder what it would have been like. We knew each other's bodies so well, I think it would have been good, you know?"

John did indeed think it would have been good, and an idea popped into his head.

"Bear with me on this"--John drew a deep breath-- "and do feel free to tell me that I'm out of order." He took a swig of wine to steady his nerves before continuing. "Look, we're both here now and, while I can't speak for you, I have an empty hotel to go back to." He held her gaze and offered his proposal. "Personally, the thoughts that have been going through my head have got me more than a little worked up and more likely than not I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands when I get back. If you wanted to join me, then, erm, I'd be more than willing... no... happy for you to... well, watch. For old time's sake, and all that." He took a sip of his drink and looked down at his hands.

Sarah winced a little at the 'matters into my own hands' comment. She knew full well what he was talking about, so he could have just come out and said that he was going for a wank, rather than sugar-coating it. However, she couldn't deny that she wasn't getting turned on at the thought. She wanted to do more than watch, though, and knew that John did too.

"You're not expecting anything back in return, are you?" she asked pointedly.

"No! No, of course not!" John stammered. "I just think it would be fun. No commitment, no strings attached. I just thought I'd put it out there."

Sarah smiled to herself. They'd both talked about having a little bit of a dry spell at the moment, so the release would do them both good. "Ok mister, you have yourself a deal! You'd better be prepared to put on one hell of a show though. I'm not as naive as I used to be, you know."

John straightened up in his seat, the last statement working like a red rag to a bull. "You're on!" he said as he picked his phone up from the table and called for a taxi.

"There's one five minutes away, so you'd better drink up." Then, quoting the old and cheesy adage, he joked, in his best northern accent--"Grab your coat love, you've pulled!"

The taxi arrived just as they got outside. John opened the door for Sarah, and she climbed in. Other than John re-iterating the hotel's name, neither of them spoke for the 10-minute journey back to the hotel. The energy buzzed around the back of the taxi, and they both thought that if they spoke, it might break the atmosphere and their plans may not happen.

They arrived at the hotel and John tipped the driver before opening the door for Sarah to get out. They walked in silence across reception, and John nodded to the concierge as they passed the desk to the lifts.

Pressing the button, John looked at the descending numbers impatiently, willing the lift to arrive faster.

The doors opened and they stepped inside. As they started to close, John said "Now's your last chance. If you want to back out, I won't take offence."

"You're bloody joking, aren't you?" Sarah snorted. "A deal's a deal. I want to see what you've still got it!"

John, pressed the keycard to the lock and invited Sarah into the room before following her in. He grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured a couple of glasses. "Give me a minute to prepare, would you?" he said as he offered one of the room's tub chairs to Sarah and headed to the bathroom. "I'm going to go and get changed."

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere." Sarah got herself comfortable and took a sip of the wine.

John closed the bathroom door behind him and checked himself in the mirror. Happy that he was clean and composed enough, he stripped naked, and his freed cock grew in front of him. He grabbed a robe from the back of the door and covered himself up and, taking one last look in the mirror, he nodded to himself before opening the door.

Sarah cooed at the sight of John as he came back into the room. "I was expecting you to be naked, but this is just a little tease!" she said, as he pulled the other chair forward and arranged it opposite Sarah's. Just out of touching distance, she noted to herself.

As John moved to sit, Sarah stood. "I'm just going to powder my nose and make myself more comfortable," she said, as she then headed to the bathroom herself before he had chance to protest. He slipped down into his chair, arranging his robe to keep himself covered, and took a sip of his wine.

After a couple of moments, Sarah re-appeared. She too was now sporting a matching bathrobe and had tied her hair up.

She sat back into her chair and then they were facing each other, just a couple of feet apart. Eyebrows raised, Sarah nodded towards John's covered cock. "Right then," Sarah said, a broad smile forming on her face. "I am so turned on at that moment, I can't just wait for you to finish." She opened her robe, naked beneath. John's jaw dropped as he soaked in the view. Sarah's body was even better than he remembered.

"So, I'm going to watch you play with your cock"--Sarah's eyes glinted-- "and I am going to mimic your actions on my pussy. Call it a virtual shag if you will. Now then, let's see the goods!"

John needed no further encouragement. Sliding forward on his seat, he straightened his body and opened his robe. His cock was pointing straight at the ceiling, bobbing gently with every beat of his heart.

Sarah also slid forward, matching John. She parted her legs slightly and John got his first sight of her glistening lips. She wasn't lying when she said how turned on she was! John's cock gave an involuntary twitch and a large bead of pre-cum oozed out before dripping down.

John moved his hand down towards his cock and Sarah mirrored his movements, lowering her hand between her legs. He wrapped his hand around his cock, taking a sharp intake of breath as he felt the warmth of his hand. Sarah brought her finger to rest on her lips and her eyes closed momentarily at the touch.

Pulling down on his foreskin, John's hand slid down his cock and Sarah simultaneously pushed her finger down, parting her lips and slipping inside. Both let out a moan, not only from the sensations they were feeling, but from the view offered to them by the other person.

Every move on John's cock was mimicked by Sarah on her own body. When he stroked, Sarah's fingers would disappear into her now dripping lips. He pulled his foreskin right back and used some of his precum as lube while circling his increasingly sensitive cockhead, and Sarah circled her clit at the same pace. They were both breathing heavily, the indulgence of their actions really beginning to have an effect.

John picked up the pace, rubbing his cock in short, fast strokes. Sarah again followed suit by only dipping her finger in her pussy to the first knuckle. The wet sounds of their mutual masturbation reverberating around the room.

A shiver of pleasure shot through Sarah's body, and she moaned "Fuck!" out loud.

John stopped stroking, his hand around the very base of the shaft, throbbing visibly. "Fuck, you say?" That lopsided smile spread across his lips and his eyes narrowed. He looked at Sarah hungrily and stood, never releasing his grip on his member. "How about it? "

He offered a hand and Sarah took it.

Helping her from the chair, he led her over to the bed and pushed her gently down on to her back. Sarah pulled herself up the bed on her elbows and John knelt between her legs. Leaning forward, John brushed his lips down Sarah's stomach before dipping his head down and dragging his tongue over her clit and between her pussy lips. Sarah shuddered with the intense sensation that blossomed from the tip of John's tongue.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum." Sarah breathed. "That's not what I want."

John looked up at her. "Then what do you want? Tell me..."

"I shouldn't have to tell you!" Sarah demanded, impatience in her voice.

"If you want me to fuck you, then you're going to have to ask me." John's voice had a gravelly tone to it now, and his smile widened further.

He knelt up and guided his cock between Sarah's legs. Just hovering, just away from her waiting pussy. "You want this?" He looked down and tapped his cock on her sensitive clit.

Sarah's body jumped and she groaned with pleasure. "Yes!" she said breathlessly.

"Then say it"-- John smiled--"Ask me then. Beg me to fuck you."

Sarah arched her back up, trying to make the contact her body was craving. Every inch of her body was alive, and she needed release. "Yes! Please? Please fuck me! I need you inside me." Almost crying the words, Sarah pushed her body as if in offering. "Fuck me, John! Just stop bloody teasing!"

With that, John placed his cockhead against Sarah's pussy lips and, without hesitation, buried himself up to the hilt. Sarah's body engulfed him, and the heat continued to build between them.

Sarah pushed her body up to meet John's thrust, and now it was John's turn to moan. As he bottomed out, the heat and the tightness of Sarah's pussy around his cock caused him to swear.

"Fuck me!" he exhaled.

The earlier conversations and the mutual masturbation had all contributed to a pressure in John that needed to be relieved, and he almost came there and then. He wasn't going to let that happen though, and he quickly pulled back so just the head of his cock was dipped into Sarah's warmth.

Sarah opened her eyes and caught the look on John's face. She was so close herself and didn't need a great deal to tip her over the edge. For a moment, she felt empty, but as John just rocked his hips an inch back and forth, the warmth began to build again.

She reached between them and squeezed his balls, causing him to shudder!

"Holy crap Sarah! Don't do that" --John pleaded--"I'm struggling not to cum as it is!"

Smiling, Sarah released his balls. As close as they both were, the transfer of control kept passing from one to the other.

John kept up the rocking motion. He wasn't sure who he was teasing more, but he knew he couldn't last too much longer. Leaning forward, he took one of Sarah's hard nipples in his mouth and sucked hungrily, causing her back to arch with the new sensations this brought.

John moved to flatten his body against Sarah's and put his lips to her ear. "Ready?" He breathed. The raggedness of his voice telegraphing how close to the edge he was.

Sarah could only nod, as any words would betray her. Her entirety focused on that tiny point of contact between them.

Momentarily, John removed his cock completely, Sarah looked down and saw the tiniest of gaps between their two bodies before John plunged as deep as he could, and the breath left both of their bodies.

John held himself deep for just a second before again pulling almost all the way out, and then sank back in again.

Knowing that it was all but over, he began to move quickly, pistoning his cock in and out of Sarah's slick sex. Grunting with the effort of each thrust, John felt the tightening in his groin as Sarah stiffened underneath him, her face twisting with the force of the orgasm building in her body.

John felt the walls of Sarah's pussy contract around his cock, and he drove himself as deep as he could before his body shook and his orgasm overtook him.

Sarah cried out with the force of her orgasm, wrapping her legs around his waist as if trying to pull him in deeper. So consumed with her climax, she barely noticed John's body jerk as the first stream of semen erupted deep inside her.

Just as Sarah was trying to pull him in, John was involuntarily trying to drive himself deeper, forcing her body harder into the mattress. The sound that escaped was almost animal and he wailed with every contraction that ejected another load inside Sarah's spasming pussy.

He collapsed on Sarah, both trying to catch their breath and their bodies still connected. Slowly, Sarah released the grip of her thighs, her legs falling heavily to the sheets, and John gingerly withdrew his cock. They both shivered with that post-orgasm sensitivity and John collapsed on the bed next to Sarah.

Panting, he leant towards her and placed a kiss on her lips. At first, Sarah flinched at this intrusion into her personal space, purely because it took her completely by surprise. She relaxed into it and kissed him deeply. This was by no means a hungry kiss; it was more another way of them connecting their exhausted bodies.

John's semi-erect cock twitched on Sarah's thigh, releasing a small amount of left over cum. Sarah ran her finger through it and, breaking the kiss, dipped it into her mouth, enjoying the taste.

She gently lifted his member and rolled it in her hands. "I think this has done enough damage for tonight. Don't you think?"

"Oh god! I'm so sorry," John blurted out. "I never asked--well, I forgot to check that was ok. I was so carried away in the moment, and I..." Sarah stopped him with a peck on the lips.

"It's ok, I'm on the pill, and If I didn't want you to cum inside then I would have made sure you didn't. I'm sure there will be other opportunities for you to cum anywhere you want, and anyway I trusted that you were clean. If I had any doubts, then we wouldn't have even started this."John could only lazily agree. The adrenalin from his orgasm was beginning to ebb away and, although his mind was suggesting they should go for another round, his body quite simply didn't share that opinion.

He kissed her again, tasting his own saltiness on her lips, and pulled her into a tight embrace. Sarah lifted one leg and tucked it behind John's back, tucking herself a little closer to him.

They remained in that embrace until John, finally, drifted to sleep. Sarah rested her head on the pillow and pulled the covers over them both before falling asleep herself.

----------

Sarah awoke to John scrabbling round the hotel room, a string of expletives following him as he went.

"Everything ok?" Sarah asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Fuck! I must have forgotten to set the alarm!" John said, scooping up items of clothing and pushing them into his overnight bag, simultaneously trying to dress himself at the same time. "I've got to be over the other side of town in about 15 minutes, and I haven't even checked out yet. Fuck!"

12