John and Suzan Ch. 01

Story Info
Older couple decide to enter the drug and sex culture.
3.8k words
4.54
8.6k
16
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. It is that time of year when the days grow dark and short and my mood travels along. This tale is shorter and darker and the characters possibly less likeable than some of my earlier offerings. I hope it isn't too jarring for readers expecting sunbeams and butterflies. I envisioned this as a one off but have decided to carry on for at least two more chapters.

Fair Warning. Many of you won't like this series. It contains non-consent and certainly reluctance, interracial sex, drug abuse or drug usage, cheating, impotence, mature, the problems of aging and is in general rather dark. Further, many of you will find my characters actions stupid, illogical, selfish and in many cases juvenile. I only want to say two things.

When people feel their lives crumble around them, they grasp at straws, they do poorly thought out and really stupid things. Welcome to humanity.

This is a work of fiction, not real life. Enjoy or not enjoy. Get over it. I welcome PMs if you want to chat as well as comments from regular Lit members.

This chapter was originally published under Suzan gets what she wants there are some changes here from the original to accommodate the new story arc. If you have read the original and enjoyed it the next two chapters go much further. Enjoy if you can.

Bad husband

Some try to tell me. Thoughts they cannot defend.

Hi. My name is John. I am married to Suzan. I recently did something to my wife that I feel a little guilty about. In light of how things turned out I don't really regret my actions, but I feel the need to unburden myself even if it is to anonymous strangers. First you will need some background for context so you can properly judge me.

Suzan and I met in college. We married after graduation and spent our first 10 or so years working on careers and amassing material possessions, a house, a vacation home, all the things we were supposed to want. An unusual twist to our relationship is that we share the exact same birthday in late May. Some years our birthday falls on the holiday, sometimes not. But we always have a little free time around the date. By the time the big three oh rolled around Suzan decided it was time. She spit out 3 kids in just 4 years. As near as we can tell our first was conceived on our 30th birthday.They are now well-educated and delightful adults in their 20s. We just had our 60th birthday which is part of my dilemma.

Part two is my secret shame. Something that I have never discussed with anyone, not family, not friends, only my doctors and my wife. I developed high cholesterol and high blood pressure. The meds only helped so much. At 54 I had a heart attack followed by a stroke. This changed most aspects of my life, I was left with some nerve damage, a loss of coordination and balance and a loss of skin sensitivity. My mandatory maintenance drugs have caused profound impotence. My tongue and fingers still work though. During this time Suzan drowned her frustration and worry in alcohol and food. She has put on a bunch of weight. Her belly is a problem for me, but I never say anything. On the upside her originally large tits are now fucking huge. Maybe a G cup? I don't know. Menopause has only exacerbated the weight gain and her predilection toward moodiness.

After trying all of the ED meds, and other 'miracle' treatments to no avail, we have fallen into a pattern. I lick her pussy daily and finger Suzan to one, hopefully two orgasms. Then she sucks on my mildly enlarged but still rather limp cock. Watching porn helps because I enjoy the visual stimulation very much but never get hard enough for penetration. She never says anything, never complains, but I know Suzan wants and needs penetration. She has stopped moaning "Fuck me, John!" which I miss, I have thought about ending it but not seriously enough to act. I am still hoping for some medical breakthrough. Probably won't happen in the time I have left so what to do to make what is left as enjoyable as possible for both of us?

The porn thing is the final piece of the puzzle. Suzan never cared for porn, since she thinks sex should be private and says she has no desire to have sex with a stranger. That is what she says, but...

She prides herself on her honesty, but she doesn't always know her own mind. I suspect that the idea excites her, but she doesn't feel comfortable sharing. About 3 months before our big day, I happened on a video of a blonde, white woman built very similar to Suzan. The woman was taking a BBC from a good-looking Black guy. When I convinced her to watch it at first Suzan said nothing but I noticed she became very wet and aroused. Suzan deflected by mocking the woman's low-class accent and calling her white trash. Even so it became my go to for getting her off three times. I started to formulate a 'Birthday' plan to fulfill my wife's unspoken fantasy.

I found the outfit the slut wore, online and bought one in white along with a satin blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. I booked a boudoir themed room with a king-sized bed and in room hot tub at a nearby romantic motel. The dress is very sexy, it has no back and a halter tie at the top with a scoop neck. Slits up the side to the hip joint left two flaps that hung just below Suzan's ass cheeks and barely covered her now shaved pussy. It was pure white and made out of cotton spandex blend, supple and clingy. What most would call curve hugging.

After going out to a nice birthday breakfast we puttered away the middle of the day, we checked in around 4. A hot sensual soak. Some weed and ample champagne and Suzan was acting very horny. The guy at the dispensary assured me that with this vape cartridge she would be up for anything. The only thing he thought would be better, would be meth.

We had done alcohol and Marijuana and some coke ages ago in college but had little experience with harder drugs. Suzan always got going on that combination.

I got Suzan dried off and on the bed, and played her favorite White trash BBW taking a BBC video on our laptop while I fingered her and sucked her clit. Three orgasms later the scene had been set and I decided I would execute my devious and questionable plan. She put on some makeup and while she was deliberating over what lingerie to wear, I slipped the blindfold on her.

I kissed her and whispered "surprise." I slipped the dress on her. She stiffened for a minute and then I said, "Relax, this will be fun." The silky material caressing her chest had her nipples straining against the thin almost transparent fabric.

"Fun for who? You?" She shivered when my fingers grazed her right nipple. "Oh fuck! What are you going to do to me?"

I quickly and silently snapped a couple pictures with my phone. "You'll see. You are going to love this." I purred. I untied the top freeing her aroused tits and pulled out some tit jewelry I had purchased. There was a small stainless-steel necklace that had a heart shaped 'jewel' at the bottom. Off the bottom of the jewel were two more chains ending in matching jewels and small nipple clamps that would hold onto her nipples but not tight enough to hurt badly, only stimulate. Suzan reached for the blindfold to take it off. I said very firmly, "No! Don't touch that, keep your hands at your sides." I took more pictures and then retied her top. I stood her up smoothing out her outfit, stroking her thighs through the slits. I admired my work taking pics from all angles. Suzan was getting nervous now but also aroused. Her breathing accelerating to a pant. Her fingers being drawn to her cunt. I started recording video with my phone on a small stand on the dresser as soon as I took the last stills. I recorded her pulling up the almost nothing flap of cloth and start to masturbate. "You look perfect. Especially like that. Didn't you get enough?"

"Yes and no. You are obviously trying to get me aroused and it is working. Now tell me what you have planned." I answered her with a kiss.

When I asked her to step into her sandals she balked and reaching for the blindfold shouted, "You aren't taking me outside dressed like some kind of whore!" I caught her wrists and cuffed her hands behind her back. She struggled and groaned.

While the video recording rolled, she swore at me and threatened me. "Fucker! You are NOT taking me out in public like this. I will bite that useless cock of yours off after I file for divorce."

I had never seen her so agitated, and spent a minute rethinking my plan, She was my captive and couldn't escape. If not for my dysfunction I would have gotten a raging hard-on. She was already pissed at me but if things worked out as I hoped she would be happy in the end. I decided that I was committed and held to my course. "If you behave, I guarantee you will enjoy this. If you won't settle down, I will gag you. With a ball gag I have right here."

"Fucker! I hate you. We are done. You can't treat me, your WIFE, like this! I won't allow it. You are ruining our day, let me go. God damn you, John. You are such a fucking asshole!"

I lifted her front flap and fingered her wet slit. "You are protesting but seem excited. You look amazing. Let's go."

"fuck you!" Suzan spat. Phone in one hand I grabbed her arm and led her firmly but gently to our silver SUV parked right outside our room. I fastened her seatbelt, mounted my phone on the dash pointed at her and drove about two miles to a seedier area where young black men were selling drugs to passing motorists. I parked and observed. Suzan demanded to know what we were doing. As I pressed a running bullet vibe against her clit she moaned and then changing her tone said almost sweetly, "What are we doing? Honey? Putting on a show? Take this off me so I can see. I really don't like feeling helpless like this."

When I said, 'Not yet, it's not time." She whimpered and had an orgasm on the vibe and arched her back.

"At least take these cuffs off me, they hurt."

"Stop struggling. That should help." I chuckled. We had been here before with our daily oral. I just had to be firm and push through her protests to get what we both wanted. I had come this far.

After she stopped moaning she spat, "This is not funny, Fucker. Can anyone see me?"

"A few passers by but your main audience is up ahead." I restarted the car and crept up to a 'nice' looking black kid. Stopping, I lowered Suzan's window and the top of her dress. Her nipples were hard, and her chest heaved at the sound of the opening window and voices of people on the street.

Walking up to the window the kid asked. "What you want boss?"

"what you got?"

"H, crystal, blow."

"Give me 20 of each." I said handing over 60. "Any chance we can get the lady some black cock too?"

"Not from me, But Jordan love fat white pussy and big fat titties. Hey Jordan come over here."

Suzan bristled, "Did that little shit call me fat? Do you think I'm fat you little fucker? I am surrounded by fuckers!"

I reminded her, you always told me, 'All men are fuckers.' Didn't you tell me that if I can't get it up someone would be happy to fuck you?

Suzan struggled to maintain her composure, "John you dirty fuck. I am not going to let some strange black man fuck me. No way. Take me home!" She sputtered.

Jordan stuck his beefy hand in the window and groped Suzan's exposed tit and grinned, "You want some hard black cock bitch?" Suzan moaned and whimpered, I don't know if it was the fondling or the language or the anticipation. I hoped all three. Jordan peeled off a clamp and teased her exposed nipple. "You got some big old titties on you don't you, Bitch? I like your big white fun bags. Are we going to have some fun?"

"I have a name and it isn't bitch, You can call me Ms. Nelson. I don't want." Jordan dropped his hand to her dripping slit. She stopped talking and she opened her legs. No surprise there. "I think you want some Jordan, don't you, Ms. Nelson?"

Suzan moaned and made one final attempt to forestall the inevitable. "My pussy is a fucking traitor. I don't want 'none of Jordan'. John are you really going to let this street rat rape me? Rape your wife? You know that's what this is. Rape!"

I handed Jordan another 60 and a condom. "Get in the back, stud."

Jordan sat behind Suzan and ran his hands all over her tits. She shivered and a loud moan escaped her lips unbidden. Jordan then stuffed some fingers up her while I drove back to the motel. I chuckled at Suzan as she moved in her seat to provide him the best access to her dripping cunt. Jordan grabbed her face with his wet hand and pulled her lips to him leaning forward for a kiss. My wife provided no resistance at all. She was panting and moaning through the whole ride. Making out with Jordan like a teenager.

Once we got into our room. She tried one more time. "This is rape as long as I say no. Fucker! Both of you are fuckers! Get off me!"

"But Suzan, You want this. You know you do."

"No! I don't."

"Suzan, you do want this. You are panting and dripping. The back of your dress is soaked."

She whined, "No! I don't." Again, but with almost no conviction.

I helped her kneel before the young stud. A soft, "No" escaped her lips as her chest heaved and she tried to catch her breath. The sound of Jordan unzipping his pants caused an involuntary inhale of breath and she opened her mouth in anticipation.

Jordan stroked her cheek with his cock and said with a hearty deep laugh. "You want this black cock don't you Ms. Nelson?"

As it finally touched her lips Suzan hissed, "Yesss." Jordan held her head as he eased his head into her mouth and down her throat. She wasn't a virgin when we met but I doubt that Suzan had ever experienced a cock this big. She tried heroically to swallow as much as she could but ended up drooling and gagging. Just like in her favorite video.

Gasping when she came up for air, "John, take this blindfold and cuffs off me. This will be better if I can see and touch."

"What about those rape allegations?"

"Can't you see you were right? I want this! Get out your phone and make a video. Record My confession that you were right."

"I want Jordan to fuck me!" She kept repeating that while I held the phone in front of her and took off the Blindfold. Then I tripped the quick release on the cuffs, and they fell away releasing her hands.

"I knew you wanted this from your reaction to that video you like. Why did you fight so hard against this?"

"I don't know. I seemed so wrong. I don't know why I said all those things. I really don't know. I thought I had to say no. the liberated woman in me had to make you stop." Both men laughed softly.

"So, this is not rape? Jordan isn't raping you?"

"Oh no. I want this more than anything. Thank you, John." With that she grabbed the huge cock and stuffed it down her throat again.

Jordan just shook his head as he throat fucked my wife. "Fucking white bitches!" After a solid 15 minutes of sucking, Jordan blasted down Suzan's throat. He pulled out halfway to leave a puddle on her tongue.

Suzan stood up and inspected herself in the mirror and looked at the cum in her mouth and on her lips. "Damn John, I look hot. I love this dress!" She said swallowing with relish.

"Do you love it enough to wear it out to dinner?" Suzan smiled and nodded yes.

"I really am sorry about making this so hard for you."

"You should be sorry, I almost listened to you."

"I am so glad you didn't listen."

I pulled the packets of drugs out of my pocket dropping them on the small dressing table and asked Jordan what was what. "This is H, heroin." Pushing it to the side on the dressing table. "Save that for later. This is Meth, and this is coke. I think your lady will really like some coke or meth." He sprinkled some of both on the table top and used a credit card to mix them and cut out 3 lines. "Got a straw?" Trying to look cool and like I knew what I was doing I took out a bill and rolled it into a tube. Just like I had seen in the movies.

Jordan went first to show Suzan what to do. Then Suzan and then me. The shit burned but felt great. Suzan got a wildly intense horny look in her eyes and taking off her dress grabbed Jordan by the cock and led him to the bed. She fell back legs spread wide and demanded, "This is making me so horny, my pussy is on fire. Fuck me! Jordan. Fuck me now!" I put the phone back on the stand and recorded it all.

"I cleared my throat and said, "Jordan? Condom?"

"Jordan looked me in the eye and said, "Fuck that shit. I get tested."

Suzan moaned, "Yesss. Fuck those condoms and fuck me. Fill me with your hot man juice. I want it dripping out of my cunt!" Suzan was stroking her thighs and pussy as she spread her legs as wide as she could, while the young black man lowered himself onto my wife. Was it the drugs or had Suzan always been craving this. Or at least since I failed her in the bedroom. Suzan grabbed the head of his cock and rubbed the knob at the end up and down her slit frantic to have it impale her. She found her hole and Jordan nudged in a little.

"You feel pretty tight Mama, are you sure you can take this meat?"

My wife whined, "Yes. I can take it! Fuckkkk. Meee."

As Jordan slowly plunged into her, I grabbed the phone and recorded all nine inches of thick black cock stretching my wife's pussy and sinking into her. Suzan had a massive screaming orgasm as he stretched her, and his pubis hit her clit. "Oh Gawd. Cumming. Your cock feels so good. Fugghh meee!"

Suzan grunted as each thrust compressed her ample belly. She grabbed her right tit in both hands and brought her nipple to her lips and sucked it. My wife may have been confused before about what she wanted, but she now wanted to cum and get fucked hard. She was breathing hard when Jordan slowed down and pulled out. He pulled her to the end of the bed and to her feet. "Why did you stop?"

He bent her over and said, "Bitch, I feel sorry for your old man. I want you to suck him while I fuck you like a dog." I had dropped my pants and was stroking myself, so I was a step away from shoving my cock into my wife's mouth. I don't know if it was the situation or the drugs, but I was harder than I had been in half a year and as I thrust into her, I was actually gaging her. Jordan filled her pussy from the rear. She groaned and strummed her clit.

"Suzan, this is the best birthday, I never thought I would get a chance to spit roast you. Never in a million years did I think this could happen."

Between Jordan driving into her and slamming her mouth onto me, choking her on my erection, Suzan was having multiple orgasms. I blew into her, something I hadn't done in a while. Jordan let loose a torrent of white goo that squished out around his cock and ran down her thighs. Suzan gave one more moan and collapsed on the floor. Suzan started to laugh, "Oh God. That was so good. I don't know why I couldn't just trust you before."

"Maybe the next time you can give me the benefit of the doubt." I opened and poured more champagne and Suzan, a sparkle in her eye, toasted both me and Jordan. "To next time. Jordan, give me your number."

While Suzan filled the tub so we could get cleaned up for our dinner date, I drove Jordan back and bought more coke and meth.

Since then Suzan and I have done a little of it, but the results were not as good as that magical night. Although my wife now sucks me like a warm wet cock enlargement pump. It is just so much better now. I have been sitting on that heroin researching and wondering what to do about it.

Now here is what I want to know, did I make a mistake introducing my wife to porn, addictive drugs and black cock? Let me know. Would she have had a case for rape after the video we made if she changed her mind.

Final facts. I am finishing this on my personal laptop at the office because I needed to add one more thing before I posted. I got home early from work today and heard voices in our bedroom. I crept up the stairs to find Suzan on her back with Jordan on her and in her. He was pumping her slow and loving. Suzan said, 'I love your cock Jordan, I think I love you.' Jordan replied, 'I love you too, white bitch. This pussy is fine.'

12