John - Gets Ready for College

Story Info
John fills in time before college.
8.3k words
4.61
3.6k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yakitoo
Yakitoo
20 Followers

This is one of a series of stories relating the exploits of John Moxton.

All persons and events described here relate to real-life but with the names and locations altered to prevent too much embarrassment to the guilty.

A long summer

John had just finished his final year in school and following his exams was at a bit of a loose end before going on to university to study religion and philosophy. He faced several weeks with plenty of time on his hands before starting. None of his close friends lived in the village and the nearest ones were all away for the summer on family holidays in the south of somewhere or other.

Only one of his previous girlfriends, Annette, was still in the area. Unfortunately, she had family visiting for a few weeks and could not get away easily.

John had rather hoped that some of his stepsister Sylvine's cute little friends would be available over the summer to entertain him, but unfortunately, they too were all away with their families.

Sylvine had gone to stay with an aunt near Bristol. John had the option to go with her but had never really got on too well with his father's sister. Chalk and cheese really. They just rubbed each other up the wrong way. She had two children, a son and daughter, both slightly older than John. She was divorced and currently having her arse screwed off regularly by one of the local farmers. Well, more than one farmer according to the daily reports from Sylvine.

John's cousin, Mary, was the younger of the two and actually quite fuckable. John would have had fun playing with her lovely firm tits and slipping his cock into her, apart from one thing. She had a whining laugh like a horse that just hit a raw nerve. John had visions of her starting that horrible sound as she was cuming. The thought of that braying in his ear made John shudder.

John and Sylvine's usual evening activities would also have been somewhat curtailed so there was really very little point in going anyway.

He would have to content himself with self-help for a few days until something else turned up.

After a few days spent kicking his heels around the house his father suggested that it might be an idea to go round the village and see if anyone needed anything doing. John was not particularly skilled at anything much but had done quite a bit around the house garden and certainly knew one end of a rake from the other. More to keep the peace he got on his bicycle and did the rounds of the larger houses in and around the village.

The village was located in the northern part of the Cotswolds and was affluent, to put it mildly. The old part of the village was mainly cute little chocolate box cottages and all the trimmings. The outer parts however were filled with large Victorian and Edwardian houses left over from the age of empire. Some were still occupied by persons from the older era who did not realise that the empire had faded over the misty horizon of time....... Ahem, Sorry about that.

Most of the properties now housed professionals who had recently moved there to escape the city. It was a relatively easy, if a little lengthy, commute with a regular direct train service.

Christine Wallace

Following several rejections or no responses John ended up at the Wallace residence. Christine and Michael Wallace were the proud owners of a large mock-Tudor house set in roughly 5 acres of garden, a sizable chunk of which was reasonably well manicured lawn. The majority of the grounds was orchard and mixed woodland which all combined to make the place very secluded.

Christine answered the door. She was in her early thirties with dark blonde shoulder length hair that was just beginning to show the odd flecks of grey. Her dark brown eyes were emphasised by thick, but not actually bushy, eyebrows. She wore no makeup. Her figure was not exactly slim but also not overweight. Comfortable was John's first thoughts. Her face was full and featured a very beguiling smile that made everyone feel totally at ease. All in all, a rather attractive woman to John's eyes and he felt a distinct stirring in his jeans.

He had previously met the Wallaces socially on a couple of occasions but was not a close friend. Michael Wallace was some kind of financial executive in The City and commuted from the local station on a daily basis. He usually caught the first train at around 6:30 and returned on one which got in around 8:45 in the evening. A long tiring day, even if the return train was on time. To the best of John's knowledge, they had no children and there were no obvious signs of toys or other children's items. John later determined that they did actually want children and had been trying but had no luck so far. Christine thought that the long hours and stress from Michael's job were major contributing factors.

After exchanging the usual pleasantries over a cold drink on the veranda, it was agreed that Christine would be more than happy for him to do some of the garden maintenance, particularly the lawn and beds. She did look after the garden, but the lawn was more a chore than anything. She would be happy to get rid of most of it, but Michael was very attached to it for some reason. They did have a rather nice new sit on lawn mower that would keep John happy. She had one or two other jobs that he could also do with the total being not a great deal more than a few hours each day during the week. This arrangement would suit John quite nicely as he had no desire to be working a full day. He also rather liked the idea of having some rather nice mature eye candy to cheer him up.

They agreed he would start the following morning.

John set off for home feeling pleased with himself and began musing over the rather nice-looking Christine and did rather wonder what she would be like under her dress. He was quite hard by the time he got home and went straight to his room to relieve the pressure.

Christine was quite a bit older than his usual partners, by some ten years or so. That fact did not deter him in the slightest as he often lusted over some of the middle-aged women in and around the village and there were a couple of female teachers at his school that he would really love to bend over the teacher's desk and do his homework. 

Tuesday

John appeared at the Wallace house mid-morning the following day dressed in his best working clothes. He also just happened to be wearing a decent coating of the locally famous pheromone spray, just in case. He did not seriously expect to get anywhere with Christine mainly because she was married and almost twice his age. The latter fact did not bother him too much, as far as he was concerned pussy was pussy. If it was worth fucking, he would try his best and Christine certainly rated pretty high in his fuckable rating system.

He was shown round the garden and given his instructions and got down to work mowing the lawn. Christine appeared shortly after and sat on the veranda watching him. She was wearing a white knee length cotton dress that was a loose fit, but not baggy, medium white heels and no stockings. Her hair was swept back off her shoulders showing her face and neck. John was impressed and cast a glance at her every time he passed. Her long legs were lightly tanned. She crossed them forcing her skirt to ride up over her thighs causing John to drool a little and stiffen more than a little.

After half an hour or so she stood up and walked towards him. John stopped the motor, and they discussed his progress. The grass had been neglected for a long time and was a little patchy in places with clover and dandelions poking through. They agreed that quite a bit of work would be required.

John put on his best James Dean smile and mentioned that they had the whole summer to knock it into some kind of shape. Christine said that Michael would be impressed as he wanted a proper lawn but was never around to do the required work and she was not exactly over interested in gardening other than to plant a few flowers and ornamental bushes. The plants needed to capable of looking after themselves with minimal intervention. She suggested that if he were to finish the area at the front of the house, she would prepare a light lunch on the veranda for them both. John nodded agreement and restarted the mower. He watched as she moved gracefully over the grass; her hips undulated rather hypnotically. John looked away after realising that it was better not to be too distracted when using machinery capable of removing parts of one's anatomy.

They sat in the shade as the sun was getting to the hottest part of the day and worked their way through a light cheese ploughman and cold white wine. John found himself getting more interested in his host. She was sat on the other side of the table with legs crossed just enough for John to make a full observation of her rather shapely legs. She was leaning into the high-backed wicker chair so that her figure was clearly defined under the dress. The knitted cotton material was light enough to make her underwear just visible in outline. John had observed the motion of her breasts when she walked and began to wonder how they would look without the restriction of a bra.

He became aware that his jeans were getting tighter around the crotch and had to re-adjust his position several times to reduce the pressure. If Christine noticed anything she did not show any signs.

Eventually they finished their lunch and John made his way back to the mower. His bulge was now quite noticeable, and he made no effort to disguise it. Christine certainly noticed this time but apart from keeping her gaze on the offending part for a second or two gave no impression of annoyance or interest. The fact of her looking increased to bulge considerably. John thought he detected a passing grin before she turned and took the remains of the lunch inside.

They had a few minutes at the end of the day chatting after John had done his days' work. A pretty aimless conversation that covered all kinds of subjects as is common with people just getting to know each other.

John got the strong impression that Christine was not over happy with Michael working the hours he did and indicated that the garden may not the only fertile ground that was not being tended.

She inquired in a very circumspect way about John's love life and was informed that he was currently between regular partners at the moment as all his friends were away for the summer. He expected that the drought would be a little annoying, but he was sure he would manage somehow. He would be starting college at the end of the summer where there would be a new pool for him to dive into. Obviously, he didn't use those exact words, but Christine seemed to take his meaning.

They discussed the world in general and got round to fashion and clothing. John made a passing comment about how the younger (with emphasis on younger) women all seemed to be going braless this summer. Christine blushed very slightly but said with a straight face that she was probably too old for that and beside her figure would not look as good as the younger women. John did his best to look surprised and gently assured her that he thought her figure would look great. She blushed a little more and John decided to change the subject and let the little seeds germinate and grow overnight. They chatted for a few more minutes before John got up, made his farewells, and headed for home, after promising to be round again the following day.

Annette was still not available that evening, but He slept well that night following his exertions and finally getting rid of a couple massive loads from his prick. Christine was very prominent in his thoughts as he worked his organ.

Wednesday

The day promised to be as clear and warm as the previous one, so he made a point of removing his tee-shirt while he set to work turning one of the flower beds. He was reasonably well built with the tanned muscular characteristics of the fly-half that he usually played.

Christine had greeted him by leaning out of one of the upper windows and asked him to make a start on weeding the side bed while she finished off a few letters.

She eventually appeared a few minutes later wearing a slightly tighter blouse and matching blue skirt that stopped just above her knees. John immediately noticed that she was wearing a different type of bra. This one was not as prominent as the one the day before and obviously made from much softer material. He wasn't too sure if it was actually a bra or a close-fitting shift, but whatever it was a marked improvement and allowed her breasts to move a little more freely and in a very pleasing fashion.

He didn't say anything but made sure the full body appraising look he gave her as she walked out of the house was obviously an approving one. It was certainly noticed, and, it seemed, appreciated by producing the barest hint of a blush. There was a decidedly fluid movement in her breasts as she walked down the steps to the front path. John drank in the sight, his eyes following her gentle curves taking in just the vaguest hint of nipple rubbing against the cloth. His cock responded immediately and began to show its appreciation. Christine reciprocated by letting her eyes casually scrutinise his naked torso and lingered briefly on his expanding crotch. Her look further enhanced John's erection which was now becoming almost painful.

He returned to his weeding and noticed that Christine followed him over and checked on the work he was doing. She was also checking John out in other ways and spent several minutes to one side watching his muscular form hard at work. The exercise and the heat of the day started to bring on a sweat and John turned slightly to see Christine watching him carefully with the tip of her tongue very lightly licking her lips.

Lunch time came round, and they retired to the usual table on the veranda for a plate of mixed meats and a very cold beer. The conversation initially was about the work to be done in the garden but soon drifted onto more general topics.

John complimented Christine on her choice of clothing and mentioned casually that she looked more natural than yesterday. She blushed and looked away for a moment. John noticed, when she turned back, that the faintest of smiles had appeared on her face. This softened her face and brought out the freckles around her eyes. She wore no makeup apart from a slight hint of mascara on her lashes but her deep brown eyes looked straight into him.

This was a totally confident, mature woman who knew exactly how to control any male. John felt himself almost slipping down as she talked, her eyes only leaving his for the briefest period. His strength returned when she glanced away, but quickly dissipated when she caught his gaze again.

Her smile broadened and she leaned forward so that her elbows were resting on the table with her clasped hands supporting her chin. Her eyes never left his for several seconds. John noticed that her breasts were swaying very gently just above the tabletop and her nipples, now hard, were obviously pushing into the thin cloth. His eyes widened but could not move from the sight of those prominent points before him. John started to speak but his throat was dry, and he had to take a long swallow of his beer. Christine giggled very slightly and slowly leaned back into her chair. Her work was done, and she was obviously satisfied with the effect she was having on the young man now increasingly in her power.

Lunch over, John returned to his task with a very throbbing cock. Christine apologised and said she had to nip into the village for some bits and pieces but expected to be back before John went home. He watched her stroll down the drive and disappear behind the thick yew hedge. He could take no more and immediately unzipped and brought himself off over one of the peonies, a red one in fact. Suitably relieved he continued weeding until Christine returned along with one her friends from the village. John finished and made his way home distracted by the memory of two beautiful breasts complete with rock hard nipples swaying gently in front of him. He took rather longer than normal in the shower that evening.

Thursday

Another warm day beckoned, and John arrived early to begin his days labours. Christine greeted him at the kitchen door as he wandered round to the back of the house. Her attire this morning was even more interesting than previously. She was wearing a very light short sleeved blouse and skimpy cotton skirt. It was immediately obvious that she had dressed in a hurry because she had forgotten to put on her bra and John could not detect any visible panty line. Her bare legs showed off her natural tan and back lighting from the bright sun highlighted the subtle glow of her visceral hair. The sun also shone through the thin material and gave an almost perfect outline of her firm breasts. Her nipples were obviously hard and pressed firmly against the material.

John stood there open-mouthed drinking in the glorious sight. Christine watched him quizzically for a moment and then reached up gathering her hair into a bunch behind her forcing her breasts into the material. She slipped an elastic band off her wrist and wrapped it around the hair bunch to make a ponytail. Her eyes never left John's for a moment. She gave a sulky smile and moved closer to stand in front of John.

"Like what you see?" She whispered gently.

"Oh yes indeed" John replied hoarsely. "Like I'm going to say no" He thought to himself.

She reached over and ran her fingers gently down the outside of his shirt until she found his nipples. Very gently she squeezed and pinched them until they sprang into life. John felt his cock springing to life as well.

"Well maybe you need to take care of it while you can. The garden can wait for a bit. I need some special work doing if you're up to it."

John spluttered a little and reached forward to cup her breasts with his hands and began kneading them gently.

"I certainly think I can accommodate you there Mrs Wallace. What would you like doing first?"

"I think you have started in the right area already."

She reached up and put her hands behind his neck before pulling him firmly towards her. Their mouths met and John felt a very eager and experienced tongue wrestle with his own. Every part of his mouth was explored, his tongue was sucked into her mouth and held there. John moved his hands behind her back and pulled her body towards him, then moved down into the small of her back and on to her firm buttocks. She gave a grunt and renewed her assault on his mouth. One of her hands ran down his arm, moved across his belly and slid down towards his crotch. He groaned as her fingers grazed the tip of his cock through the material and then worked their way down the inside of his shorts to fully grasp his expanding member.

She made an approving groan and started working on the rapidly hardening flesh with a vengeance. After a minute or so, it seemed like hours, she released his mouth and slowly sank down onto her knees. Both hands now worked together to undo the buttons and pull his shorts down to the ground. His cock sprang to full attention and banged against her cheeks.

"Someone looks ready for serious action I think." She said without taking her eyes of John's cock. He just grunted an agreement. Christine slowly leaned forward, opened her mouth, and slipped the tip of his uncircumcised cock into her. Nimble fingers pulled the prepuce back to reveal the engorged glans. Her tongue worked along the crack and her teeth gently nibbled at the flesh behind. The tips of her long nails ran along the length of his shaft, making John groan deeply. She began to rock backwards and forwards taking a little bit more of his flesh in with each movement.

John had had many blowjobs before, but this was in a class of its own. Usually, he had to give instruction on what to do, where to lick and when to suck. Not this time. Here was a woman who knew exactly what a cock needed and how it was to be done. John felt the head against the back of her mouth and then slowly begin to slide down into her throat. He gasped and reached out for her head, but she caught his hands and moved them behind his back. She looked up at him and shook her head slightly then proceeded to bob her head back and forth so that his cock went in a little further each time. Eventually she gave one firmer push and the whole length slipped into her. John felt the warn wall of her throat against him and watched as the head bulged into the side of her throat. He almost screamed.

Yakitoo
Yakitoo
20 Followers