John Gets with the Program

Story Info
Dick and Jane are in cahoots, John follows their lead.
4.7k words
4.35
6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John gets with the program

====================

Another story in the Dick and Jane occasional collection. The stories are fiction but I hope reflect some universal truth. Best read in sequence. All characters over 18.

====================

Dick and Jane are in cahoots, John follows their lead, Carrie joins in, hijinks and incest ensue. Will breeding follow?

====================

"Breakfast's ready, Jane", John calls up the stairs.

He finishes serving her favorite—pancakes with blueberries, and coffee. She always leaves the coffee; she wants him to serve it so she can think she's all grown up. Next John serves our favorite—steak and eggs. Gotta keep our strength up.

He sits and sips his coffee as we wait. She comes downstairs and drops her bag at the front door.

John pauses mid-sip. For a moment I think he's going to spit it out.

Even I can tell something special is in the air. I can't see her but there's a familiar scent. John never picks up on scents but I do. It's how I stay five steps ahead of him. Yep, she's at peak ovulation cycle. I knew she was getting close yesterday, but this morning I feel her vibrating with unconscious carnality. I can only imagine how she's dressed, which is what John's is reacting to.

"My God, Jane, you've outdone yourself today. You look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you, daddy! Do you like it?"

She pirouettes slowly, going up en pointe and stretching her hands high. John and I both love this pose and we pay close attention. We react as one, and John adjusts how he's sitting so I can breath. Sometimes I wish he'd wear a kilt.

"You've done your nails—perfect lipstick—not too much—your hair is braided—a single rope—that lovely sundress and frilly top I got for you this summer. Alluring but innocent. What's the occasion?"

"Oh nothing, I just feel... happy and... I don't know... somehow really... alive... this morning... like I'm ready... for anything."

"Well you look ready for anything and I'm sure you are. As for me, I've got laundry to do then I'll get some work done. The other's left early. An early meeting for Erin and soccer practice for Kevin. They won't be home until tomorrow. So let's eat, then I'll get you to class."

"Oh don't worry, daddy, Carrie is picking me up today. We're going to the mall after last class."

At the mention of Carrie, I feel John's mind jump, then wander off—upstairs to his computer if I'm not mistaken. I start to daydream too, stiffening and thickening in my tight quarters. Carrie's a pretty little thing, and we love when she comes to visit. Maybe she'll stay for dinner.

John adjusts himself so I can breathe again. I get quite cramped when Carrie's on his mind.

There's a honk outside. "Gotta run", Jane says and dashes for the door.

John watches the back of her sundress ride up as she bends to fiddle with her backpack. She smiles back over her shoulder at John, who's holding his coffee mug in two hands and gazing at her over the top. The coffee cools.

I know what she's doing. We've been a tag team for years, she and me, leading John while letting him thinks he's in charge. She's holding that pose and quietly watching John undress her. She even wiggles slightly to test his trance. She knows how to play a man. I, of course, am standing ramrod straight in his tented chinos, firing chemical and electrical signals non-stop up his groggy channels to his slow lizard brain. Yep, she and me's a team!

She's finally satisfied."Missing you already, daddy!" And Dick too, I think. And then she's gone.

Like the Cheshire cat, she leaves her smile and scent of her fertility wafting in the air.

Ten minutes later John slowly lowers the cold coffee to the table, rubs his eyes, stands, rubs me, then throws both breakfasts out. Hey, hang on mate, you may be done for, but I need my strength!

***

Still in his trance, John gets the laundry hamper and heads upstairs. First stop, Jane's room.

He bends to pick up various bits of clothing she's dropped, including multiple panties and bras. For years he's made sure she has plenty to spare so she doesn't miss them when they disappear.

Most go in the hamper, but some are sniffed and if the item takes his fancy—which I alert him to with cascading signals from crotch to lizard brain—he keeps it for his collection in the locked bottom drawer. They're usually panties, but sometimes a bra, t-shirt or sock.

He also opens Jane's underwear drawer and finds the pills hidden at the back. It's a secret prescription he organized years ago for Jane from a sympathetic doctor friend—safe sex with no written record. His and Jane's secret. No point in anyone else knowing. He inspects the packet with its circle of blisters and counts the pills. This is the 13th of the month, so there should be 13 used and 18 left. But there are at least 24 left. He stares at it and strokes his chin. I like him, and he brings me plenty of tail, but God, sometimes he's a slow old cunt.

Obviously—duh!—Jane has been playing Russian roulette with her cycle, at least this month and probably for many months. It could be unconscious but that really doesn't matter. Her tight cunt and I both know how eagerly she has been fucking lately, and how certain instincts are getting very insistent. She may have been careless about the pills, but carelessness about important things means wanton caring for the opposite.

We may be five steps ahead of John, but she's two steps ahead of me. Now it's time that I catch up.

Good old John—oh, slow John, slow John, slow John, slow—will just have to follow at his own pace. He scratches his head—yep, slowly—then puts the pills back where he found them. He doesn't need to understand everything yet. I'll lead him for now and he'll thank me later.

Meanwhile, I am really wishing for the steak and eggs and pancakes. Anything to take my mind off Jane's fertile little womb and moist cunt under that 'fuck me now' sundress. I just can't relax. I've been as stiff as a steel rod since breakfast. It's tiring and I need sustenance. Occasionally John adjusts his chinos to give me room, and even wanks me slowly in absent-minded sympathy. But he really doesn't understand what's happening.

In his mind, his daughter is looking gorgeous and will be at the mall with Carrie, no doubt also in a 'fuck me' sundress. Two peas in a pod innocently waiting to be topped, tailed and shucked.

I, on the other hand, know that Jane—my teammate in all things fecund—is at the peak of her cycle and on the prowl. She may not be conscious of it, but she is ready, primed and willing to be bred.

***

John is having a hell of a day. He can't concentrate. Even browsing his favorite websites and playing with his panty collection can't calm him down. That's partly my fault, though I have my reasons. Whenever he starts to relax I remind him of his last sight of Jewell this morning and he forgets what he's doing.

After lunch I make one last try and send a barrage of chemical and neuro signals up the channel. A medley of vague thoughts slowly percolates through his brain—about protecting his daughter, about breeding risk and breeding chances, paternal responsibility and paternal rights, mutual promises. I'm trying to draw his frontal lobe's attention to his subconscious. It's a heavy lift. Finally he stands and heads slowly to her bedroom. Atta'boy!

He gets the pills again and lies on the bed amidst her lingering fragrance. His eyes rest on the Daddy-Daughter portrait as he absently runs his finger round the circle of pill blisters. They're ike an arc of clits. He's wallowing in a mix of love, horniness, introspection and confusion.

Come on, you can do it, buddy! Think!

She's at risk of getting pregnant, and yes... she's going to the mall, and yes... you have personal experience of what can happen at the mall... hell, you've even committed an indiscretion or three yourself there... and she's dressed in her 'fuck me' sundress... so what's next... do you want to hold your claim on her... yes you do... do you want to do something about it... yes you do... do you want to protect your breeding rights... yes you do!

His emotional jigsaw finally clicks together in his straining brain and he sees the big picture. I've done my job, and now he can stop wallowing and begin to think logically again. His noggin is good at this linear thinking business, much better than I am. He's already formed a plan.

***

We change into the clothes he wears when he goes out to be 'just an old guy wandering the mall unseen'—baggy ill-fitting jeans, a too large hoody, dirty sneakers, sunglasses, cap. We drive to the mall and find a bench behind the plants near the food court.

We wait, enjoying the view of young women cruising the aisles. Actually he looks and I use our nose. I can usually smell the ones on the prowl before he spots them, the ones who wouldn't resist if John approached them with authority and control. It's amazing how an air of worldly certainty can hypnotize a young bit of innocent tail. We've often given an unsuspecting ingenue or two an educational hour or three in the box store storage room before sending them home with a replacement set of underwear.

Two hours later, fifteen minutes after classes end, he spots Carrie and Jane. They're giggling, lovely, leaning in, sashaying from the far entrance. Their matching braids swing in time as they walk. Half way down they pause, giggle, and turn into a store. We get up, saunter down and stop outside. It's sells skateboards and the girls are chatting to the guy behind the counter. He's long haired, tall, wiry but not muscular. Even squared up and puffing out his chest he wouldn't come up to John's chin. He obviously knows the girls, and as we watch he opens the door to the back office and ushers them in. Another employee comes out, closes the door, and leans against it.

***

John is not naturally belligerent, but when his blood and hormones are up there's not much will stop him. He goes into the shop and gets the salesman's attention. He asks to see several skateboards, which the fellow indifferently shows him. John hefts them and asks which is the heaviest and strongest. When the sales guy indicates the longest board, John deftly brings it up from its position on the counter. It catches the salesman neatly under the chin, and John grabs his collar and lowers him gently to the floor.

I must say I enjoy a good dose of testosterone and adrenaline—it gets me really stiff—and feeling John spring into action like this has gotten my blood up. I am suddenly engorged, engaged and hard as a rock.

John moves to the door and listens quietly for a moment. We hear murmurs and groans in various high and low registers. John grasps the skateboard firmly in his right hand and eases the door open with his left. Long hair is standing facing John, but with his eyes closed and his pants around his ankles. Carrie is on her knees, her braid bobbing at his crotch. John hears her slurp, and I smell her arousal. Long hair has Jane beside him, backed against the desk, legs splayed as far as her half-mast panties allow, buttocks supported half by the desk and half by her white-knuckled grip on it. His fingers are working invisibly under her sundress and her eyes are closed. As with Carrie, John hears the sloshing of fingers in her cunt, and I smell her arousal.

I think, God damn, those panties are going to drive him wild. They're the ones he got Jane for her 18th birthday. I hope he doesn't put us in jail. I hurriedly send a couple of other hormones up the channels, the ones that can calm him down for a moment. I feel him relax slightly, like a guard dog relaxes on duty.

With his left hand he pulls out his phone and videos the scene for a couple of minutes. They are oblivious to him, and he's enjoys watching. He pockets the phone.

"Hello, mate, I've come to try this skateboard, but your colleague is asleep. Could I try it on you?", John says, quite calmly.

As much as it turns me on, I don't really like violence, so I'll skip past the next bit pretty quick smart. Suffice to say that fifteen minutes later, long hair is lying down peacefully with a cut under his chin and pants still around his ankles, and John is sauntering with two dazed girls either side of him down the crowded mall. On his phone is the password protected video and photos of the scene—long hair lying down, girls interrupted, mouths open, staring at the camera.

As he walks each girl clings to an arm and leans against his body. They seem dazed. John—bless his cotton-picking left brain—thinks they are angry and afraid of him for taking them away from long hair. That seems logical—to John.

But I know better. I smell a heavy outpouring of musk conveying a mixture of their fear and hope, of protection desired and submission offered, of female yield to mating bond. I've smelled it before during John's mall prowls, when his arm goes around a new admirer for the first time. In short they have eyes and hormones only for the alpha who has claimed them.

When we get to the car, John puts the girls in the back and hops in front with me. Then we drive casually home. While he drives, I keep calm and quiet so as not to distract him. It wouldn't do to have him make a rash mistake in public. The girls sit tensely, holding hands.

***

We arrive home and park in the garage. We have the house to ourselves until tomorrow night.

John opens the back car door and says in a conversational tone, "Out you get, girls."

Carrie, who is nearest to him, says, "Mr Richard, can you take me home!"

John's voice stays dead even as he says casually but firmly "I don't think you want to do that. What will your parents say when I tell them what I saw? You could get in all sorts of trouble. Stay with me for the evening while I figure out what to do. We all make mistakes, but your parents may not see it that way. They're Baptists, right? Fire and brimstone? For now think of this as your home. Stay with me and I'lll protect you."

Carrie stretches up on tip-toe and hugs John tightly. She says quietly, "Thank you, Mr Richard. I smell her arousal.

She and Jane go to Jane's bedroom while John locks the garage door and deadlocks the front and back doors. He goes upstairs and locks the keys in the panties drawer, then uploads the video and pictures to a secure thumb-drive, and they join the keys. Thumb-drive and keys now snuggle together, surrounded by satin and lace. Last, he orders pizza to be delivered in an hour.

Now we can relax. He gets three glasses and the Johnie Walker and we go to Jane's bedroom. He enters without knocking and pulls a chair beside the bed where the girls are stretched out quietly. They stare at him with reddened eyes. He pours a shot into each glass.

"Ok, girls, I'm going to talk and you're going to listen.

"First, we'll drink a toast to not getting caught. I caught you, but no one caught me. And that's what's important. So bottoms up, girls!"

They hesitate, and he says, "I know you're not used to whisky but you both drink. I know what you do after school. And in any case you'll do as I tell you. Just throw it back and make sure it stays down. Now, again.... bottoms up, girls!", and he tosses back the shot, swallows, and looks at the them.

Carrie and Jane look at each other, raise their glasses, take a tentative sip then slurp the rest. John pours three more shots.

"This time throw it back like me."

He says firmly "To not being caught!", tosses his head back, swallows, and places the empty glass on the bedside table. This time the girls copy him exactly.

"Good. Always remember that. Now here's the plan.

"Shortly, Carrie, you will call your parents and tell them you will sleep here tonight. If they have any questions, just give me the phone and I'll put their minds at rest. You'll be sleeping over a lot from now on, and they need to get used to it. I'm sure they won't mind.

"Tomorrow, I will get you a special prescription of pills. Jane already has them. She takes one every day, and you'll copy her. They are special pills that allow you to have fun without getting into trouble. I shudder to think what would have happened today if that young man had managed to... er... make love... to you. Do you know what could have happened?"

Carrie proudly says, "Oh, yes, my father says it's a sin and God might punish me by giving me a baby."

John says, "That's very good. You're a smart girl, as well as beautiful. Do you think it would be a punishment to have a baby?"

"Oh no, I've never told mummy or daddy but I'd really like to be a mummy. I don't think they would understand."

"Well Carrie, I think that's a very wise thing to say, and I'll keep it in mind as we become friends. Jane and I are already special friends, as well as being daddy and daughter. You and I will be special friends too."

With all this talk of babies and special friends and special friends who want babies, I've straightened up again and I'm pressing my head quite uncomfortably against the trouser tent. Bugger it, why can't he just unzip me. I've been smelling Jane and Carrie all evening and I'm quite ready for action. I must hand it to the skateboard-guy, he really knew how to open up the girls, even if they are at top of their cycles.

John now turns to Jane, who's been taking it all in.

"Jewell, I am so disappointed in you. You're special to me, and yet you went behind my back to give what's mine to a mall boy. You know your body is mine. I'll always be here to protect you, and you'll always be my Jewell. We've talked about this. What do you have to say?"

"I'm so sorry, daddy. I don't know what came over me. I want to be with you and you give me so much, but lately there seems to be something missing."

"Well my darling, I have an apology to make too. Today I realized that despite all the gifts that I've given you, there's one I haven't. But I promise to change that. I won't tell you what it is, but I expect you will have it in coming months. It'll be a surprise. Don't look so puzzled. Be patient and trust your daddy.

"And one last thing, both of you—no more going to the mall unless I tell you it's ok. I have to make sure you are protected before I let you go there again. Sometimes I'll come with you, and sometimes you can go at certain times of the month. But you must always ask me. Don't worry, it should only be for a few months.

"Now, Carrie, you make that phone call and then we'll have some pizza. It should be here soon."

***

John and the girls enjoy the pizza and he gives them each a glass of milk. He doesn't want them too tipsy—the whisky is already wearing off—and milk is good for young women. He knows what their future holds, and he wants them as healthy as possible. From now on they'll get plenty of exercise, sleep, protein and calcium.

They finish the pizza, and ice-cream for desert. The girls are now quite relaxed and the excitement and fear—and erotic tension—they were in all afternoon and evening is wearing off. In its place is a fuzzy feeling of comfort, protection and security. They know John is in control.

"Ok, girls. You've had a hard day. Time to relax."

He tells them to come to him, which they do, one on each side of his chair. He puts an arm around each slender waist and narrow hip, carelessly cupping a buttock in each hand.

"Carrie, while you are in this house you are family and I will protect you like a daughter. I'll treat you just as I do Jane. In return you'll treat me just as Jane does. Ok?"

"Yes, Mr Richard," says Carrie. She leans in closer and Jane smiles at her.

"Now both of you kiss me then off you go and get ready for bed. Carrie you'll sleep with Jane. There's plenty of room. All our bedrooms have king beds. You can borrow one of her nighties if you want, but it will be more convenient if you just sleep naked like her."

12