John Saw It Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bed in the hotel room John tried Angela and of course she didn't answer. He sent her a text to call him, turned the light off and sleep claimed him almost immediately.

Two days later his burner phone rang.

"Hello"

"John? Is that really you? I've been trying to call you but your phone goes straight to voice mail. I didn't realize the text was from you but I was getting desperate. I finally read through all my texts."

"Yeah I tried to call you but you didn't answer."

"I never answer from numbers I don't know."

"Kind of catch 22 right? You won't answer from a new phone and I can't get my new number to you unless you answer. Listen, the guy that blew us up broke into my house over the weekend. I'm concerned about your safety and I've basically gone into hiding. I'm going to change phones every couple of weeks for a little while. The cops in LA are trying to figure this out and they have the FBI involved now. You have to let your body guard know. I don't remember his name, but this is a real threat Angela."

"His name is Sonny, Sonny Ketz. Oh shit John, what do I do?"

"I think they're looking for me not you, but it can't hurt to be extra careful. I don't think they'd come after you, you're too high profile, and I'm the guy they think foiled their plot."

"Can I see you? Can you come hide here?"

"We have to get this settled first and then we can see. I'll talk to you soon. I promise."

"Hey Bob, this is John Murphy, just checking in. I'm changing burner phones every couple of weeks and kind of moving around like you asked me to. I wanted to check in and see if you've made any headway."

"Hero!" Bob laughed then turned serious. "Listen, we got a match on the facial recognition on this guy, he's a certified bad guy, seriously bad. International shit. There's some people that want to talk to you about him."

"I'm not traveling across the country Bob. Can they come to me?"

"I have to reach out to them, how do I reach you?"

"I'll have this phone for three more days, then I'll call and give you the new one. See if they'll come to me and I'll let you know where I'm going to be."

"Got it, If I don't call in three days, call me with your new number."

"See ya Bob."

John called his office and told them he was taking some vacation. Let them know his phone broke and if they needed him to email him. He split up his on-going jobs around the office, his employees were anxious to show him what they could do. Each of them was handpicked by John and he knew they were all talented.

He headed to his beach house. The house was built in the 30's on a spit of land that reached out into the Bay. It had water, shallow muddy water on the north and south and the only way to reach it was the driveway or by water. The shallow water held fragmites, cattails, and wetlands brush, small stunted trees were growing out of it. Not the open land he wanted now as he prepared to hole up for a few weeks. At the back of the house was a long dock that ran out over the shallows to slightly deeper water, just deep enough for his boat to avoid hitting bottom at low tide.

The house had a musty smell as he walked in. It had been a few months since he was there. He turned the water and heat on and then walked out to the boat. He knew the bottom probably needed to be scraped but there was nothing to be done about that now. He lowered the motors and started them up allowing them to reach temperature then shut them off. He hated doing it but wanted them ready to go if he needed them in a hurry so he left them down in the water. The boat plugged into shore power to assure the batteries never ran low.

He called Angela. "Hey, I'm at the beach house. I should be safe here. I can wait this thing out here."

"John, I'm so glad you called! I missed you. I can't get you out of my head. I still dream about your eyes every night. Can I come see you? Where at the beach?"

"Angela, it's not safe, not even with Sonny here."

"But I have to see your eyes... John, please?"

"Angela, I wish it were different, I wish a lot of things were different. I could fall for you so easily, but I'm trying not to. Opposite sides of the tracks."

"John tell me how you feel about me and then I'll tell you how I feel. Please?"

"Shit... ok, Angela, I feel like I can see into your soul, into your heart when I look in your eyes. You have the sweetest heart, the most expressive eyes. Not to mention, you're built unlike any other woman I have ever met, fit without the gym look."

He took a deep breath. "You have this soul that I can't get enough of, you are conservative and wild at the same time. You wear your heart on your sleeve which, I guess, makes you good at what you do. When I'm with you, I forget that there is anything else in the world. You make me crazy but..."

"John, stop there. Please. No buts."

"Angela, we have to address the elephant in the room. You are... you, and I'm just a simple guy, a glorified construction worker. Can you imagine me at one of your meetings, one of your glamor things? I can't, I just wouldn't fit in."

"John, I've fallen for you, I love you. I need you, you're unlike anyone I've ever met."

"Just go down to the corner and you'll find lots of guys like me on the construction site. Most are much better looking than I am. Younger, more fit and all of us are different than you and the people in your circle."

"Different is different John, it doesn't mean better or worse. Look, I spent one day at a job site with you and learned more about you, more about myself than I had in the previous two years. It was exciting and different and is an experience I put up there with my best experiences ever. You excite me John, not only because you're different, I'm attracted to you, and yes I mean in that way too."

"Angela..." Almost a grumble. "God I want to believe this could work out. I really do. I'm trying so hard to be realistic, I really am. You're a dream to me, literally." John laughed. "I see your eyes in my dreams every night."

"Just give it a chance John, let's see where this goes. Once all this mess settles. I do love you John. I can't help it. I gotta run, just don't give up on us. Bye."

"Bye love..."

John was wakened by the beep of his computer announcing that something had activated his camera. When he looked at the monitor he saw that the camera at the end of the road had tripped. It was a car he didn't recognize. He grabbed his AR and watched from the shadows of the front upstairs room. 'They sure aren't being stealthy.' He thought.

He knew who it was as soon when he saw the long blonde hair and he ran down the stairs arriving at the front door almost simultaneously to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her in.

She interpreted that to be an invitation and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his head to hers. What started as a surprised reaction from John to the aggressive kiss, slowly morphed into a soft, lingering kiss. His lips softly caressing hers, her tongue teasing his lips open, meeting his tongue he pulled back slightly while wrapping his arms around her, his lips capturing her lower lip, a gentle suckle that went straight to her crotch.

"Angela! What are you doing here? It isn't safe! How did you find me... wait Janice, right?" Angela nodded her head, tears forming in her eyes at the less than enthusiastic greeting. "You are so beautiful I'm so glad to see you but I'm so afraid for you. We have to get you out of here."

"John, can you just love me a little, make me yours, Please?"

"I love you a lot Angela, I can't help it either. I tried so hard, but I just can't help it."

"Where's your bedroom John? If you don't take me there I might explode. I've been thinking of all the naughty things I want to do to you the whole ride down here."

"oh god babe, you are so beautiful." He put his hand behind her head and gently pulled her to him, kissing her nose, her cheek, her forehead and finally her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him. Pressing her pelvis to him rubbing against the hardness she could feel. Her hand slid down to feel him.

He pulled her by the hand up the stairs and stood uncertainly looking at her. Her neck was beautiful, tapered, strong, her shoulders in the low collared shirt made him tingle just to look at them. He reached out to touch them and felt the spark as he touched her soft skin. He trailed his fingers down her chest, down her cleavage and softly over her nipple watching it harden with the attention through her shirt.

He began unbuttoning her buttons and she stood still, watching. "Are you going to take me John? Are you going to make me yours?"

"Yes." He said gruffly. As the buttons came loose and the shirt spread her pink nipple erect and proud, stood defiantly. He leaned over and suckled first one then spreading her shirt a little farther the other. He stepped back and looked at her. Her breasts were neither too big nor too small, they were prefect. The skin so soft, and supple, the look in her eyes as he looked up had mirth as she saw an excited boy, as if he was seeing his first pair of breasts.

"Take my clothes off John. Look at me. Watch me want you."

He slid the shirt off her shoulders and she stood before him. The flatness of her stomach, the flair of her hips. She grew impatient and reached to unsnap her pants sliding them and her panties with one push down her legs to puddle at her feet. Those perfect legs, he stood back just to look.

"Touch me John, please."

"You are a work of art. You are so beautiful." He reached down to lightly touch her nether lips, feeling the moisture gathering there. As he stepped forward she wrapped her arms around his neck once again, giving him unimpeded access to her body. His fingers slipped inside of her gently, gathering moisture to be spread on her clit. Her arms trembled around his neck as the passion in her body grew.

Her orgasm came suddenly neither of them really prepared for it. She clung to him and voiced her pleasure into his neck, her body thrusting to get more inside of her.

"Get naked John. Please?"

He lay her gently down on the bed and stood to quickly undress. His hair slightly ruffled as his T shirt came over his head. He pushed his shorts and boxers down in one swift move. He leaned over the bed and nuzzled her nipple, taking it between his lips worrying it once again with his tongue.

He licked down her body, down the taper of her stomach, until he reached her pussy. He flicked her clit and her body jumped. She loved the boyish grin as he looked up and she laughed, which dissolved into a groan as he pressed on her clit with this tongue.

"John, please for the love of god, please fuck me."

"We'll get there babe. Let me savor you. This is for you babe." Her nectar was slick, slightly salty, and knew he was tasting her essence. He couldn't get enough and licked her full length. She moved to try to get contact with her clit once again and he loved the sensation of her lithe body and its cat like movements. When he took her clit between his lips and began licking the tip of her clit, worrying it back and forth, she exploded. Her body rose off the bed suspended between her feet and her head, uncontrollable clenching she erupted in orgasm falling back to the bed twitching. She rose once again and erupted when he reached his finger inside of her to rub her spot and was gratified with the spurt of her fluids as her body once again fell to the bed.

He lay on the bed next to her and she reached down to grasp him, velvet covered steel.

She kissed his cheek, his jaw, starting to slide down his body.

"I can't wait babe. I need you."

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "Take me... Take me..."

John crawled between her legs and felt her hand drawing him forward. She was wet, and soft and warm, he felt the head of his cock separate her lips. She rubbed him up and down her slit, wetting the head of his cock. She grunted each time it passed over her clit. He felt her body rise beneath him looking into her eyes, he watched as they rolled back, her body twitching as another orgasm took her.

"Please John, Please my love, ah!" she squealed as he penetrated her slowly but inexorably. The warmth making his cock tingle like never before as he reached full depth. He pulled back and thrusted forward gently, and slowly built into a rhythm, her legs gripped him tight and the sensations began to flow from his cock taking over his body. He felt her pussy squeeze him rhythmically, her body pumping striving to make its goal. John knew it wouldn't last much longer, it felt as if he was going forever and just a moment at the same time.

"Oh, babe... I'm... oh... I'm going to..."

"Cum for me John... Cum in me... give it to me..."

The warmth of his flow into her as he spent triggered her final orgasm. She spread her legs as wide as she could and thrust herself against his cock. Feeling him hit bottom but wanting to be closer to him she squeezed her legs pushing him deeper as he came. He wrapped his arms around her, under her, his breathing heavy in her ear he twitched with every shot. The twitch giving the extra depth she craved, she lost touch with the individual sensations, becoming a pool of orgasm.

John held her tightly as he began to deflate in her. She felt amazing love, so close to him she never wanted to let him go. His weight on her as he recovered was the perfect end to their mating.

"I love you Angela..." whispered so quietly in her ear she almost didn't hear it.

John's phone startled both of them. Only two people in the world had that number and one of them was beneath him. The other had info that would tell him if they were safe or not. "Shit." And John hit speaker.

"Hey Bob! What's up?"

"John I'm in Maryland in Baltimore with the FBI. They got word that something's coming down the pike at you. Their sources tell them there's an op coming at you. Where are you, are you armed and do you have an escape plan?"

"Bob, I'm at the beach, my beach house, I have an AR semi, a couple of hand guns and probably a thousand rounds of ammo. If it's a couple of guys I'm fine. If it's a fully manned op I'm probably fucked."

"Ok we're on our way, probably two hours out, there are local ATF and FBI on their way too, probably 30 minutes out. If you have to bail call me."

"Bob, there's something else, Angela is here."

"Who? You mean Angela Martin! No Shit! Would've never guessed. Protect her buddy. They're coming, I just hope we get there first."

"Real quick Bob then I have shit to do. Who are these guys? Well trained or not, what can I expect."

"I think they are just more sand fleas John, you know the drill, you spent time in the sand box, but be prepared for well trained and be pleasantly surprised when they're stupid."

"Got it. See you sooner rather than later I hope buddy."

"I don't know how they found me Angela, but we have to set a plan. I don't think they'll come from the back unless they come by boat. Can you shoot? Have you ever fired a gun?"

"My dad used to take me to the range. I'm not bad close up but I always shot pistols, max 50 feet. I know how to be safe with them though, I know which end the bullet comes out of." She smiled and John's serious attitude changed to something softer for a moment. "I mean point and click right?"

"Get dressed quickly." He smiled... "I never thought I'd say that!" she pulled her clothes on as he rushed around the room.

"Okay, let's get you set up in the back room. If you see a boat let me know, if you hear me firing get down. There won't be warning. Stay back here in the shadows. You are eyes... defense not offense, and the pistol is the last defense. We don't want them to get that close. If they are lazy and come from the front we can always bail to the boat and take off. You ready for this?"

"I'm ready John." They both looked up as his computer beeped again. John went into the other room and looked at the monitor.

"Angela, they're here. Semi trained, coming up the front but through the weeds. There's probably 10 of them. Anything coming from back there?"

"There's a boat in the distance but it isn't moving, or it's moving really slow. Can't tell."

Ahmed used the hand signals he was taught in the desert training camp. He wanted to kill this guy but he wanted to kill him slowly. He wanted to cut his throat and pull his tongue out through the hole. He had to to reclaim his status. He had never failed at a mission and this fuck ruined his mission in LA. This was principle.

The sun was settling creating shadows in the brush on either side of the road. It was a two pronged attack, ten guys from the front and four in the boat. He had the guys spread into two lines of 5 on either side of the road. He didn't expect resistance but was just being careful. This was one guy, what could he do? It was inevitable that Allah would meet this infidel today.

As if in answer, he heard the round pass his ear, a whisper of a snap, heard the watermelon hit with a baseball bat sound behind him then the crack of the shot. He dropped to the ground and looked behind him. His number two was on his back, legs and arms spread and his number three was retching. That round found it's target.

This just made it more interesting. He was concentrating on Allah not the house and didn't see where the shot came from. The lead guy in the south line took a round while lying down, only the splat, followed by the crack of the shot shortly after and then silence.

"Move, move!" Ahmed rushed the last 100 yards to the house. Three more shots rang out and his force was down to 5 as he got into the protection of the overhang over the porch. He looked around the corner looking for the boat which wasn't there, looked back to the road and saw three of his guys laying on the ground. One writhing in pain clutching his chest looking to Ahmed for help.

"Angela, anything moving?"

"The boat is still crawling closer but really slow. Oh!" she jumped as John's AR fired the first shot, then another, then three in quick succession.

John went for the head shot on the first shot on the second in line, should be the leader, hopefully. Then picked the guy he could see plainly laying on the North side of the road. He knew they were coming... training kicking in '...center mass, center mass.' The distance wasn't far and he was glad he had sighted in his AR that last time at the range. They all rose at once as he heard yelling in a language he didn't understand. 'A little lead, a little drop, center mass, double tap, next target, center mass, double tap... next target, center mass, double tap. Then they were under the porch roof. He was a good marksman, confident of his shots.

"Angela, we have to move!" John slid the strap of the AR over his shoulder and carried his Glock in front of him. 17 rounds in the clip 1 in the chamber. He took Angela's hand and put it on his shoulder. "Don't let go of my shoulder. Move when I do, just don't let go. If I go down keep running, run to the boat. Shoot anyone that comes close."

"John I'm scared!"

"Yeah, so am I. Just don't let go unless I go down got it?" He whispered.

They crept down the stairs slowly, John saw movement on the porch through the curtains. He looked at Angela and put his finger to his mouth "Shhh." In a very hushed tone. He had two options front or back.

If he went out the front help was coming but was a ways off. Too far off and he knew the fuckers were out front. If he went through the back they had a hundred yard run to the boat. They were probably there too, but hopefully they were the B crew. He pushed Angela down the hall into the kitchen. He never noticed that the windows were that big and that clear before. The sun was not working for him as it was coming directly into the windows but he realized that if he could get out there it would be in his favor as they ran down the dock.