John Shot and Memory Loss

Story Info
John is shot life changes meeting 5 women.
3.9k words
4.18
2.3k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been at my new job for three months after retiring from the Navy after twenty-eight years. It's been a rough adjustment, but I manage a great group doing graphic design for a large company in Boston.

I guess the hardest part has been adjusting to Boston after retiring in Hawaii. But walking around Boston is a lot of fun. I love history. One day I was sitting at my desk and Sherry walked in and handed me my mail. I thank her for bringing me the mail.

I saw a large vanilla envelope and I opened it.

"John, my life is in danger, please hide this envelope in a safety deposit box or a safe no one can get to. I will contact you when it is safe. Jim."

"John, there are two large men here that demand to see you."

"Thanks Sherry let them in, be ready to call security if I buzz you."

I hid the envelope in a secret compartment of my desk, Sherry doesn't even know of it.

"Gentlemen come in, have a seat. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, we are here for the envelope Jim Bell sent you."

"I haven't heard from Jim in a year. I haven't an envelope or even a phone call from him."

"We're not fooling around; we saw it arriving today."

"Look for yourselves, this is the mail I received this morning. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet."

"One of the men knocked my mail to the floor, "where is the fucking envelope. Give it know or we rip this place apart."

"Well gentlemen It's been a great visit, time for you to leave." I stand up and go to my door as I reach for the handle one man grabs my arm.

"Liston dumb shit we aren't leaving without the folder."

"Obviously you don't know me, leave now or by ambulance."

The second man came at me, and I easily took him to the floor. "Gentlemen, I am a peaceful man, so please leave."

They got up and came to me a second time. This time I helped one of the men out of my office through my stained-glass window. Sherry called for security, and she was called back. "Two men attacked John Renalds hurry."

By the time security arrive both men were unconscious, and I was holding Sherry to comfort her. Sherry invited me to coffee as a thank you. I looked at her confused and she knows I hate coffee. I left with her, and she smiled.

"What you did to those men was amazing. I got so excited watching you so how about coffee at my place?"

"I would love to have a cup of your coffee."

We arrived at her apartment, and she unlocked her door, she let me in and closed the door. She starts to undress and then asks if I need anything in my coffee.

I undressed and picked her up, I sat her down on her couch and lifted her ass so I could eat her pussy. She spread her legs and I looked at her.

"I always knew you would have a bald pussy by the way you teased me."

"I never teased you that would be sexual harassment. Inviting you for coffee isn't either."

I laughed as I bent down and parted her golden lips, her skin was so smooth, she must have had her hair removed by laser. Her lips were small and tight. I licked her lips and smiled at how good they smelled and tasted. I licked faster teasing her, I didn't touch her clit until she pushed them into me, then I sucked her little nub in and licked it hard. She was breathing loudly and holding my head pulling me into her.

"John, how is my coffee?"

I laughed and blew my breath into her making her jump and laugh. She pulled my hair as she came.

"John, that was great, now let me feel that head inside my little pussy."

"I moved up slowly, and sucked on her handful of tits, she had a tiny nipple and almost no areola around her nipple, but it did get long, and I enjoyed sucking on them. She was also very sexually high as I touched her nipples. She was jerking and bucking as I sucked.

"John, I'm going to keep cumming if you don't stop. God, I don't want you to. But please shove that monster in me."

"Sherry, I had no idea you were so much fun. Ready for me?"

"I have asked a dozen times, ram that monster in me."

I laughed as I moved over her, she smiled as she spread her legs and pulled them around me and pulled me in. But I didn't hit her pussy, I entered her ass.

"John, go ahead, I can take it." I kissed her as I entered her ass. We were bouncing around and kissing hard as I slammed into her ass. She came several times.

"John, I know it isn't wise, but please make love to me."

I slid out of her, and she popped when I pulled out. I entered her very wet pussy, she smiled and lifted her ass making me enter her balls deep, her hands were on my back, and she dug in. She was cumming as soon as I entered.

"John, cum in me, let me feel your cum hit me and cover the inside of my valley."

I was pumping into her now, and she was holding on tight. Then I came, and she took a deep sigh and kissed me hard. Then her body started to shake, and she pushed me down and out, I sucked her nipple as she stiffened and screamed like I never heard. Then she squirted so hard and fast. I slammed back into her, and she held my head to her breast.

"John thank you; I've hope for this myself."

"Let's get ready to get back to work, I think our coffee break was very good."

"Oh, yes it was, hope for another one soon." I kissed her and we walked out to her car. I heard two-gun shots, then my shoulder was on fire. I went to the ground and Sherry jumped into the car, took off after the man, and hit him head on after he unloaded his gun into the car. She drove back to me and jumped out of the car.

"John, let's go, I'll take you to the hospital. Come on John."

I moved fast, lying in the front seat and Sherry drove off to the hospital.

"John, talk to me, stay awake." I sat up just in time to see the car hit the side of our car, ramming us hard and I heard Sherry scream.

I was unconscious until I could see lights and felt hands all over me. Something entered my body. I was out.

I woke and looked around, I didn't know where I was, the room was dark and big. I saw a woman sitting at a computer, I tried to speak but nothing. She looked up and came to me checking reading and trying to talk to me. Then a couple more came in.

"Mr. Renalds, I'm Doctor Turner, can you hear me?"

I looked at the woman in front of me, I couldn't make her out and my shoulder was on fire. I reached up to see if there was a person in front of me.

"Are you real?"

"Mr. Renalds, I'm doctor Turner, can you hear me?"

I move my hand to her head and pull her toward my face. I kissed her and it lasted for an eternity.

I woke again, "Hello?"

"Mr. Renalds you're awake. I'm Doctor Turner. You were in an accident and shot. Do you remember?"

"No, I don't know who I am?"

"Mr. Renalds, this is Boston Police Lt. Post. She would like to talk to you."

"I guess."

"Mr. Renalds, I hear you have no memory of your attack, I wish to leave you with my number. Call me with any updates. I will be investigating your case."

The Lt. left and I was looking at the doctor, she was gorgeous, blonde hair, green eyes, and a great figure. But what happened to me?

"Doctor Turner, what is wrong with me?"

"You were shot twice in your shoulder. I had to remove two high caliber bullets and you broke you left leg. The car that hit you killed the driver Mrs. Sherry Abrams. Do you remember her?"

"I'm sorry, I don't remember anything."

"We will have a test done to help you. Until then we will try to keep you comfortable. You also have police protection; we believe your life is in danger."

"Mine, am I someone important?"

"I believe everyone is important, the question is why did you get shot. You were very lucky you are in great shape."

"I try Doctor."

"You can call me Bev or Beverly."

"I'm John, right?"

"Yes, you are John."

Over the next two weeks I went to therapy for my left arm. I still have a few weeks before I get the cast off my leg. I'm sitting up in my bed laughing at my leg sticking out like my cock does.

A nurse walks in I have never met, she seemed nervous "Hi Mr. Renalds, I have lunch for you. She set it up and I thanked her, I drank the tea fast and instantly felt something was wrong.

"I'm so sorry, but they have my daughter."

"Guard help."

The nurse ran out and the guard came in. "Nurse poisoned me."

He ran after the nurse and the next thing I remember is the same sight I saw before. Dr. Turner sitting at a computer.

"Nurse, am I alive?"

"I'm the Doctor, now John we are so sorry, we failed you and almost got you killed." Then she kissed me.

"You saved me didn't you and that kiss will keep me alive, wow."

She smiled and kissed me again. "John I was so afraid. They are going to move you to a safer room."

This woman likes me for sure, but I can't remember her. "Will you still be my doctor?"

"They would have to fire me to leave your side."

"Wow Beverly, I think you are starting to like me."

"Very much John." She hugged me tightly until the Lt. interrupted us.

"I'm very sorry to walk in on you, but I need to talk to Mr. Renalds."

"Good timing, John was getting frisky."

"I was?"

They laughed. "To be serious the nurse has given us a lot of information. We now know you have a hit out on you by the Gustas Family. They have sent an assassin here to get you. I have doubled the guard and there are police everywhere. Is there any change to your memory?"

"I'm sorry nothing, I still don't remember my name; I have to be reminded every morning."

"John, we are trying our best to protect you, but they are using ordinary people to do things against their wishes. So please be aware of unfamiliar people."

"JoAnn, I can't remember yesterday. How will I remember a face?"

"Understand but try."

She walked out the door and I smiled at her nice ass, then I saw Bev looking at me.

"Well, at least we know you like women."

"She has a great rear, almost like yours."

"Well, stop looking at my ass and start getting healthy. The cast comes off in a week and you start therapy then."

"Wow you ruined that happy thought."

There was a knock on the door. "Dr. Turner, we are ready for his chest ex-ray."

"Okay we are ready to go." Two police officers are in front of us, and Bev slapped me because I was looking at their asses. The man pushing me started to laugh. "I see you like your police escort."

"I do." They both turned and looked at me and I closed my eyes smiling."

We were getting near a Starbucks. "God, I hate coffee." Just then we hear a nurse scream as she is pushed and the four coffees, she is holding falls on me. I scream as the coffee is burning my flesh."

I'm rushed to the burn unit, they immediately started to care for my burns. I'm once again knocked out. I woke up three days later. A red-headed nurse is looking over me.

"Not much to look at now am I."

"You look very nice Mr. Renalds."

"You look familiar to me."

"I'm the nurse that was pushed into you. I wish to say I'm sorry John."

"You weren't the one that did this but promise me you will not drink coffee near me."

"I will do my best and I hear you enjoy looking at woman's asses, I wear seaters so you can't see mine."

"Maybe, but you have wonderful cleavage."

"Well, I didn't think of them."

"Tisha, how bad am I burned?"

"It would be better to ask the Doctor please."

"Chicken."

She walked away and I laughed as she lifted her sweater."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"So, John, what are you thinking of now?"

"Hi Beverly, nothing much really why?"

"There's a large tent in your sheet."

"Damn thing never listens."

"Well things have changed you are moving to a safe house, Tisha and I with two policewomen have volunteered to be your care team."

"Me alone with four hot women, damn I am one lucky man."

She sat down and grabbed my cock. "One of those women will be a doctor that loves you."

"You love me? Doc, I don't even know who I am, every day I feel is the first day. I look at women with no regard for one of you. Especially if you love me."

"I will deal with that as the days go by, for this moment just know I love you."

She turned and she kissed my cock. Then she put it into her mouth, catheter, and all. "I love you." She hugs me, and we kiss.

Tisha walks in and smiles. "Excuse me lovers, but it's time."

"Time for what?"

"We're moving you to the safe house."

I am moved to a wheelchair and all four women are in civilian clothing, they looked hot. I got into a van, and I stood on my right foot, the pain in my chest was so horrible. I get into the vane and Beverly is already in, and she has a needle in her hand, she puts it in my IV. She tells me to get comfortable, so I lay my head on her chest. I smiled then the lights went out.

Tisha was holding my legs to protect my left leg. The two cops are up front. My cock grew I must have been dreaming of Beverly's breasts. Tisha laughs and points it out.

"We should see if it is okay, let's take a look." Beverly smiled as they uncover my cock.

"It's seven inches long his head is five inches, this stem is four inches."

Pam turns, "That is an amazing cock. I wish my husband had one like that."

Maria took a fast look and laughed. "If this was four men caring for a woman and we were checking her out we would be fired, maybe jailed."

Tisha laughed. "Good thing we are women then."

"He does have a handsome penis." Maria said. Then laughed.

"Tisha, you can leave him uncovered, we have an hour drive."

We stopped once so they could use the ladies room and get some food to eat. Tisha was now the one holding my head to her breast. Beverly sat up front and Pam sat in the back holding my legs. She wasted no time uncovering me as she ate a hot dog. They all laughed when she put it to me, and it was the same length as my cock.

I started to move, and my eyes opened, and I smiled at Tisha.

"Nice rack. But I smell food."

Tisha started to feed me chicken strips. Then fries. She held the drink for me, and I drank it from a straw. When I was done, I saw my cock.

"I see my cock is hungry also."

Pam covered me fast and turned bright red. "Sorry John, we had to change your bag when we stopped." Said Tisha.

"Well, thank you I guess." I smiled and laughed looking at Pam.

"Pam, no reason to be embarrassed I see it every day."

"I don't see one like that every day."

"Then go ahead and enjoy it."

Pam uncovered me and she held it in her small hand. "John, this should be a crime."

"It is Officer Judge." Maria laughed but Pam held on to me, she starts to move her hand up and done I pushed my face into Tisha's breast. She took advantage of the darkness and pulled open her blouse and her bra. Her nipple fell to my lips, and I sucked on them. Beverly watched as I cried out cumming. Pam kissed my cock then covered it but left her hand around it. I stopped sucking Tisha's breast. But I could smell something wonderful.

"Okay, we are getting close, Pam eyes open. "They moved down a road slowly and the Lt. was there.

"The house is clear. Tisha thank you for letting us use this cabin."

They moved inside and placed me in bed, set me back up with IV and all that junk. Which I was happy for because the burn was killing me.

"How are you feeling John, I'm about to cover your burns with a burn blanket."

"It hurts but I feel the morphine is starting to work."

"Before you forget, I love you."

"Doc, I love you."

The following morning, I woke, and Tisha was sleeping in a chair, her t-shirt was rolled up and her thong was deep inside her. I said nothing because I enjoyed seeing the red bush facing me. And the breasts in her t-shirt were not in a bra. I smiled wishing she was naked.

"Tisha, you can go get some sleep."

"Sorry Beverly, I shouldn't have sat down."

"That's okay he seems relaxed."

They hugged and Tisha walked out, closing the door.

"So, John did you enjoy the view?"

"Not sure what you are talking about Doc.

"Mr. Renalds I can't wait until you regain your memory."

"Why, am I doing terrible things?"

"Not at all, you are just building friendships and each day you don't remember, like where are you now?"

"Looks like a cabin, can't be a real hospital."

"What's my name?'

"That's not fair, you're not wearing a name tag, then again you're not wearing much."

"We are in a cabin, under the protection of the Boston Police. So, we are very relaxed right now."

"Not wearing a bra is very relaxed, and you look hot doc."

"Thank you, hope you enjoy, you will see a lot of nipples for a while."

"Why do I need to see so many?"

"You must be the only man in the world that would say that."

"I just have a feeling I have someone special in my life."

"That's the first time you have said that."

The week went by, and I wasn't feeling good, the doctor was even worried about me. She would spend hours reading to see if she could learn what was wrong. Then she found the answer, one she wasn't prepared for. I was horny and would tell anyone because I couldn't remember them.

Beverly had a serious talk with Tisha about it and she agreed this could be rough, if we have sex with him, we would be taking advantage of him because he wouldn't remember the following day.

"So, doc I heard Tisha say the cast comes off today?"

"Well, I am nervous about it. I have to use a electric hand saw. The blade is very sharp, so I have to be very careful I don't cut you."

"I trust you."

"You don't even know me; how can you trust me."

"You're the doctor, right? They wouldn't let you be out here with me."

"Out where?"

"Not sure, somewhere."

"Ready Tisha, here we go."

Tisha was holding me, my head resting on her breasts. Beverly started the saw, and I watched her breast wiggle as she cut. I didn't even care what she was doing. She was halfway up my leg and my cock was hard. She would smile and pull the saw away to regain her composer.

"Doc, could you move the thing sticking up, I can't see your breast as you cut."

"I have to cut the inside, want me to cut off your nuts?"

"I'll just lay on these nice pillows and be quiet."

She continued to cut, and I was getting so ready to cum. I couldn't stop it, seeing her breasts and feeling Tisha's did it for me and I tightened up and Beverly cut me as she pulled the saw away.

"John, please don't be having a seizure."

Tisha laughed and pointed to my cock.

"You had an orgasm, I thought you were having a seizure." She slapped me with a pillow and laughed.

She was through. "Tisha help please."

"John, ready, it's coming off." They opened the cast and I felt so much freedom was given to me. I moved my leg and sat up. I then stood and smiled.

"John, you need to lay down, we have two other things to remove. Tisha, which would you like to do?"

"The catheter of course."

Beverly put my arm on her lap and smiled as she removed the IV from my hairy arm.

"SHIT BEVERLY."

"Your fault having so much hair."

"Hell, I removed the catheter, and he didn't even know I did."

"I know you are still holding me."

"Oh, sorry."

"John, we have a urinal here for you, and a bell. If you need and help and we aren't in the room."

"Am I free to move around?"

"Yes, but please use the cane, you are to gain your balance back."

"I would like to see the outside."

I walked outside and Tisha covered my eyes. "Sorry girls I forgot you're out here."

They turned around and smiled. "Hi John, come on out and join us."

Tisha uncovered my eyes and in front of me are two naked police officers.

"John has to be careful in the sun for a while, his burns are healing great, but it will be another week before he can get any sun."

"His lost they turned to their backs, and I couldn't believe my eyes. But Maria reminded me of someone. I stood and asked to go back inside. Beverly and Tisha were holding me as I was having a nervous breakdown. Seeing Maria reminded me of Sherry. Then the accident. I was shaking and crying. The two women came in wrapped in towels. Ready to take me to a hospital if needed.

12