Johnny and Kim

Story Info
Depressed after Suzy's wedding, Johnny meets Kim.
9.2k words
3.73
11.5k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny awoke feeling the effects of a hangover. He didn't know where he was. He remembered going to the party last night to drown his sorrows. And he was certain that he had. He had been feeling sorry for himself. Henry was a good man and he had known for a long time that Suzy would marry him. He had not expected how much it had hurt watching their wedding.

As he didn't know where he was, he didn't know who the girl with him was. He felt a bit ashamed; he didn't know who he was in bed with. He had sex with plenty of girls in the past and he doubted if he could remember all their names but he had never woken with some nameless girl before.

He quietly slipped out of bed and dressed. He wondered if he was being a jerk to just slip out as he was doing. He probably should stay until she woke. But the depression was only made worse by the hangover. He did not want to face the girl whose name he couldn't remember - didn't remember seeing her before - and try to dance around unpleasant truths.

Outside, it didn't take him long to figure out where in the village he was. His bungalow was but a few blocks away and the short walk would do him some good. Once home, he took a couple of aspirin and lay down. He fell asleep and woke in the afternoon.

The air was stale and hot. He headed outside and lounged on his porch drinking some fruit punch. He contemplated the things he could do to crawl out of the hole he had climbed into. He didn't have to report for duty until morning and he was determined that he was going to get over this.

"Hello"

The voice broke his revelry. He opened his eyes and looked up. It was the girl from this morning. He had not expected to see her again. Maybe he owed her money.

"Hello. Did I need to pay you?"

"I'm not that kind of girl!"

Her lovely face grew darker as she said that. He had insulted her. That was bad!

"I'm terribly sorry. I actually don't remember anything about last night. I only remember you from this morning. I'm also sorry for sneaking out like that but I really didn't know what to say and my head hurt and ..."

He ran out of words. He really didn't know what else to say.

"I forgive you. I come to see if you okay; you were so sad last night."

He stood up. Although very pretty, she was rather short; the top over her head barely reached his chin.

"I'm getting over it. I plan on being fine tomorrow. I really am sorry. I'm embarrassed to say this but I don't even remember your name."

"I'm Kim."

"It's nice to meet you Kim. Even if we have already met. And ..."

Johnny was starting to feel embarrassed and tongue tied. It seemed absurd to say that to someone he had been intimate with.

"It is nice to meet you again. You were very nice to me last night even though you were very drunk. I was a little myself. I was also sad."

"Why were you sad? I'm sorry if you already told me; I don't..."

"No need to be sad. You tell me that you lost girlfriend to another man."

"Yeah except that she was never my girlfriend."

"But you had sex with her?"

"Yeah. We have a strange relationship. She was my first."

"I not yet have my first."

Johnny just nodded. Then he was puzzled.

"Wait, didn't you and I..."

"No, I still virgin. I had wanted to stop being virgin. Not be frigid. But you just wanted to hug and hold each other. It was nice. But I didn't know what to say this morning. So I pretend to be asleep when you left."

"Why do you say 'frigid'?"

"I broke up with boyfriend because I wouldn't have sex with him. He said I was 'frigid'. I wanted to prove him wrong."

"Why not have sex with him?"

"He would get drunk and be mean to me. So I didn't. So I broke up with him. Then I go to party to meet new men. I met you. You were drunk but still nice to me. Maybe I drink too much; I decide to prove I not 'frigid' with you. We go to room, undress and get into bed. But you asked me to just hold you. I was glad; I was so nervous."

She paused and there was silence.

"Were you nervous your first time?"

"No. I was too horny to be nervous. Suzy was experienced. I had just watched my best friend lose his virginity when he fucked my sister. I was anxious to get some pussy too."

"You watched them?"

"Yeah. As I said, weird relationship. That's how it started though. Or rather, it started when Henry let Bobby watch him fuck Suzy."

As he told Kim the story, he realized this was the first time he had ever talked about it. It was just a really weird relationship that you didn't talk about with others. But he didn't care if this Kim girl was disgusted. He didn't really care if she got up and walked away as he had never expected to see her again in the first place.

"I'm confused. Suzy is girl that just got married. Henry is man she married. Who is Bobby?"

"Bobby is my best friend and Suzy's brother. Debbie is my sister and Bobby's girlfriend."

"And Debbie is girl you watched Bobby fuck?"

"Right. But he didn't just let me watch; he told me everything Henry had told him."

"I'm still confused. What did Henry tell him?"

"Henry didn't just let Bobby watch but gave him a real sex education. Showed him how to put on a condom and exactly where to put his dick in Suzy's pussy to enter her."

"Bobby put his dick in Suzy?"

"NO! Henry used his own dick to show Bobby exactly where to put his dick."

"Okay."

"So Bobby was anxious to try it out so he came over with a condom that Henry have him. One thing led to another and Bobby showed me exactly what Henry showed him with Debbie. Now, I was as anxious as Bobby to try it out. So I asked if I could maybe fuck Suzy. And she said 'yes'"

"What did you say that? She had boyfriend!"

"Henry and Suzy weren't that exclusive. They were seniors going to different colleges and planned to break up around graduation. I'm not certain of the details on that."

"But they just got married? SO they didn't break up."

"No, they did. And they dated others. But one day, he decided that he loved Suzy so he broke up with the current girlfriend and proposed to Suzy."

"Why didn't you be Suzy's boyfriend?"

"Timing didn't work out. I was too young for her. At least for that; we still had sex occasionally."

"So you didn't just one time?"

"No, many times. The last time was night before the wedding."

Kim was shocked.

"She cheated before wedding?"

"I wouldn't call it cheating; Henry was fucking Debbie. They knew about it. Usually, we all did it in the same bed. Henry was the lucky one since he could fuck either girl. Bobby and I were ... well, sister ..."

Johnny watched Kim but was unable to read her reaction. She hadn't reacted in disgust. At least not yet! But it felt good talking about it. It had always been sort of a problem with girlfriends; he wasn't willing to give up Suzy. And he was not willing to talk about it before hand.

Kim was sitting there silent. He thought it over and decided to go all out.

"I confess that I have fucked my sister. Twice. That is not something we talk about. I shouldn't be telling you. Now would be a good time to run."

Kim continued to sit there. She didn't move.

"The first time was us being stupid. Bobby and I switched partners without the girls knowing. They were mad. Suzy was very mad! But she was also scared. She didn't want anyone to know that she had been fucked by her own brother. But the school had told her that there were diseases that she could get that she would have to identify all of her sex partners and she would get into serious trouble if she didn't. She figured if it came out that she and Bobby had the same thing then everyone would know. That's the short story. But if there was another way then we would all be in the clear. So she got Henry to fuck Debbie. And the five of us have kept it up."

At first, Kim didn't say a word. Then

"You did it with Debbie twice?"

"Yeah. The second time wasn't a trick like the first. Suzy was the only girl I trusted enough to fuck without a condom but Suzy reacted badly to birth control pills. So condoms were the only way to avoid pregnancy. Shortly after Henry and Suzy got engaged, we had a private little party. Debbie had gotten on birth control pills and Henry got to fuck her without a condom. His first time. He liked it a lot. So Debbie let me experience pussy without a condom."

Kim was silent. Finally, she spoke.

"You want me to take birth control pills so you can fuck me without condoms?"

Johnny was a bit stunned. That was not the reaction he expected?

"You want me to fuck you?"

"I don't want to be frigid!"

"You can be a virgin and not be frigid. Don't let your old boyfriend's words..."

"I want to have sex. You be my boyfriend?"

"We barely know each other."

"You were nice to be when drunk. I think men that are nice when drunk must be very nice. You not want me for girlfriend?"

"I had not given it any thought. I was expecting you to run off in disgust. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"What I have told you is extremely private? Especially that final part. I've never talked about that before."

"I won't tell."

"Even if I dump you for someone else?"

"Tell in revenge? Never. You cheat on me and I not tell."

"I'm not giving up Suzy."

"Not cheating on me to fuck Suzy. I know. You only fuck someone if I say okay. Then it not cheating."

"Okay."

"Do I have to let Henry and Bobby fuck me?"

"I wouldn't put it that way."

"What way do you put it?"

"I don't know how to answer that. We would have to cross that bridge when we come to it."

"No, bridge is there. We cross it now."

"When are you going to meet them? They are a long way away and it is rather expensive for me to take my girlfriend back home with me."

"You take me after we get married."

"Married! You want me to marry you? We just met! And you're thinking marriage."

"All momma talks about is me getting married. Am I not good enough for you to marry?"

"I barely know you!"

"So you would never marry me?"

"I wouldn't say that!"

"Fine. You know me better. We marry. I go home with you. Henry and Bobby fuck me. Right?"

"I don't know about that."

"What did I get wrong?"

"I wouldn't want you to be obligated."

"Marriage won't work if I don't. You won't give up Suzy and I'm not lying in bed alone while you fuck her. It is reality of situation."

"When you put it that way."

"Only way. Maybe we not get that far. We see. We have sex now?"

"How about if I take you to dinner tonight instead?"

"Okay."

"Where do you want to go?"

"You choose; I want to know what you like so I can cook it."

Those words shook him a bit. So far, it sounded okay. But that part would be a problem. "If we get married, are we going to have rice at every meal?"

"Is problem?"

"I don't like rice."

"Good to know. How about noodles?"

"Those are good. And chow mien!"

"Okay. Let's go for Italian. I love cannelloni!"

"Sounds good."

They spent the rest of the evening talking about food.

---------

"Are you Johnny?"

Johnny was tired and just wanted to relax and socialize. The bar was always crowded this time of day. He turned and looked at a civilian about his own age. Although he was Asian, he didn't detect the accent that he was accustomed to hearing from the locals. "Yeah."

"Do you know a woman named Kim?"

"I've spent an evening with a woman by that name."

Johnny had some experience with jealous boyfriends wanting to fight him for screwing their girl; he wasn't in the mood for it now. But, it was best to get it out of the way.

"I'm not here to make trouble but my mother sent me to talk to you. Kim's my cousin. Her mother is worried because she's talking about marrying some American she just met. I assume that's you."

"Sounds like the Kim I know. Have a seat."

"The family sends me around because I grew up in the states and they think I know about you Americans."

"Do you know about us Americans?"

"My family thinks you are all alike. I don't argue."

"You grew up in the states; what brought you back here?"

"Drugs. After I graduated high school, mom and dad decided to come back; they were home sick. I stayed. Started getting high too often. Long story short - I got into rehab. I got clean and intended to stay clean. But I relapsed. After my third time in rehab, I realized I had come here in order to get away from the drugs."

"There are drugs here. How is that working out for you?"

"I have family here. Back in the states, all my friends used. I tried making new friends but the new ones used too. I finally realized I needed support I can only get here. It's hard! As you say, there are drugs here. But with my family's support, I've stayed clean."

"Good for you."

"I'm just here to ask 'what are your intentions?' Not that it's any of my business, I just need something to tell Kim's mom."

"I'm not sure what my 'intentions' are! I just met her."

"Honestly, I'm not going to interfere. If your just talking marriage so you can get into her pants, well she's a big girl and I'm not going to stop you. I'll tell her mom just..."

"WHOA! Hold on. She's the one that brought up marriage. I didn't say I'd marry her to get her into bed. At least, I don't think I did. I actually don't remember. The first time I remember seeing her, we were already in bed. She certainly didn't act like I had made promises to get her there."

"I was under the impression that you two had not yet ..."

"According to her, we haven't. I was drunk and do not remember anything. I was feeling lousy because the girl I like just got married."

"I see. Sort of. Okay, not really. Doesn't matter." There was silence for a moment as he thought it over. "I'm really confused. Kim really isn't the kind of girl to go to bed with you just because you offered to marry her if she did. So, where did the idea of marriage come from?"

"As far as I know, Kim. It seemed to me more like she was trying to get me into bed by promising marriage. Well, maybe not exactly like that. But closer to that than what you said."

"So tell me where you stand on marriage."

"Not sure. To be honest, I'm tempted. But I'm on the rebound. Not a good time to be making such decisions. Plus, she's kind of hot. If it's too good to be true then it probably is. A hot young woman trying to get me into bed. Maybe she's pregnant and wants me to think it's mine. Maybe she wants me to get her pregnant so she's got a ticket to the states. I'm not accusing mind you! But nothing I know about her says it ain't so."

"True. There are a lot of girls like that. Kim is not. At least, I don't think so. I think if she was, she would have gotten herself knocked up before now."

"Probably. But she's still pretty young. I'm not sure why she wouldn't be after an officer; she's pretty enough to do better than me."

"'Young? How old do you think she is?"

"She was drinking so she's over 18. 19 maybe."

"She's older than me."

"You're shittin' me!"

"I'm not sure how old she is. But I remember her from before we moved to the states. I was young then but she was more than a couple of years older."

"I find that hard to believe."

"I think I will take off. Thanks for talking to me."

"So what are you going to tell Kim's mom?"

"You're a nice guy. Nice enough for knowing for such a short time anyway."

"Tell me something about her. Why is she so into getting married?"

"I'm not sure. That's what has her mother so worried; this is not like her. She's never talked about marrying a boyfriend before."

"Could it be a biological clock thing?"

"She's not THAT old!"

Johnny thought it over a moment or two. "She said something about her momma talking about her getting married a lot. Sounded like she was pushing Kim. I would think she would be excited."

"I've never heard her talk like that. But then, who knows what goes on when it's just the two of them."

"You're probably right. You have no idea why me?"

"Not a clue. All I know is that she came home yesterday morning saying 'she met the man she was going to marry.'"

"Yesterday morning?"

"Yeah."

"You Americans don't have the best reputations with my family. We are 'respectable' and so on. I'm the black sheep of the family. Kim's considered to be a 'good girl'. Everyone's always wanted her to settle down and marry someone from another respectable family. I'm afraid you are not what they had in mind."

"'Settle down'? Just how wild is Kim?"

"It lost something in translation. I don't think that she's all that wild. But you are the second American she's dated. It has our parents concerned."

"For the record, she's the first local I've dated. I hear talk about the local girls."

"What kind of talk?"

"I don't care to repeat gossip. I doubt all of it is true. But I doubt all of it is false. Impossible to know one from the other. And who knows how long I'll be here. Too many guys are shipped out. Either breaking hearts or marrying too soon. Never ends well."

"So where does that leave Kim?"

"Like I said, I'm on the rebound. I want female company. Not that many American girls around. I don't know of any of them that are available. And there is something about being able to spill all my secrets to and not be worried it will get back home."

"What kind of secrets are you spilling?"

"They wouldn't be secrets if I told you."

"True. I can't help but be a bit curious."

"Keep being curious!"

"Maybe Kim will tell me."

"Not if she thinks we're getting married!"

"I'm not serious about that. I understand I shouldn't be joking with you about it. Sorry!"

"No problem. If I were to get serious about Kim, what kind of reception am I going to get from her family?"

"I'm not sure. Kim's an only child. Her mom will not be happy about her leaving. At all!"

"Who says she'll be leaving here?"

"Always happens. Girl marries an American. He leaves; she goes with her husband. He doesn't have a choice."

"Your right. Never thought about the effects on the girls' families. Stupid of me."

"Not really. I doubt that we think much about how it affects you."

"Still. So family won't like it."

"They will respect Kim's choice. Few in the family speak English well if at all. My parents do."

"I guess I should learn a second language."

"I expect it would help."

"Thanks."

"I think I have an idea of what to tell the family. I hope things work out."

And he left.

This left Johnny wondering what kind of a nut he had gotten himself involved with. But the woman he spent the afternoon with yesterday was ... Well, she sure didn't seem like a nut. This could get tricky as everyone was under orders to not create problems with the natives. He thought it over as he finished his beer and decided that the situation was not yet that severe; he should just go talk to her.

At first, he was just going to head straight over and get it over with. Then he realized it might be a little too early for that. He certainly should think it over. Definitely sleep on it!

------

The next day, Johnny headed to Kim's house after duty. He wondered if it was wise to head into enemy territory but it was best to get this out in the open now. Thinking about it last night, he realized this was as close as he had ever come to having a girlfriend. The scary part was that he found that desirable. If she was a nut then it was better to find out now.

He considered putting it off. It would be nice to have a girlfriend. His own girlfriend and not someone else's like Suzy! Of course, he had always hoped that Suzy would be his girlfriend some day. It was always easy to fool himself since they were friends and he got to fuck her occasionally. But she never thought of him that way until just before she got married.

He was glad she had at least taken him seriously. She did love him but she loved Henry more. And marriage didn't change the relationship; Henry and Suzy made it clear he was still as welcome in their lives as before.