Johnny Goode, Lead Guitar

Story Info
Even rock stars have problems.
10.4k words
4.37
39.4k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,490 Followers

JOHNNY GOODE, GUITAR MAN

(There is no one in this story who is under age eighteen when they have sex. Also, it turns out that this is part one.)

Johnny Goode grew up in Pennsylvania. He grew to 5'10" tall, and 165 pounds, very early in his teens. He grew no more after that. He had, and has, brown hair and blue eyes. Girls seem to believe that he's 'cute.' He is thirty-five years old now. He was a decent student in high school and college. He majored in music. He had a true talent for playing instruments, mostly string instruments.

He could play a guitar just like ringing a bell.

When he was a senior in high school, he joined a band -- a rock and roll cover band. He also played in the school band and orchestra. He loved to play Spanish style guitar, as well as electric rock. He was just a musical guy.

Because he was in a rock band, he got some attention from girls. At eighteen, he was the youngest person in the band. He played lead guitar. They had drums, bass guitar, and a keyboard guy, as well as a pretty good girl singer, Ginger Baker. Their repertoire expanded when Johnny joined the band, because he could play anything. They covered all sorts of bands, Beatles, Stones, Counting Crows, and so on. They had a thing where the audience could shout a song out and they'd do it. The band was quite popular, especially after Johnny joined.

He made a lot of money -- for him -- with the band. He saved it. He was shy. He didn't really date, although the high school girls, and older women, would have gladly accepted. Ginger Baker, for instance, was twenty. But she often thought about cornering Johnny and jumping his bones. The thing was, as lead guitar and lead singer, they had a chemistry on stage. They would face each other and alternate, sing and play. People saw it as sexy. Johnny just thought he was making good music. He did get an adrenalin bump from playing to crowds.

But Ginger curbed herself. The sublimation on her part was probably what charged up their act. Ginger was a red head with a good figure. Johnny really liked her, but never told her. He was shy. He would think about her when he masturbated.

At high school, the fact that he played in that band was not well known. The band mostly played in bars, and maybe bigger venues that served alcohol. So, high school kids were not often among their audience. Some in the school knew what Johnny was doing. The band played three or four nights a week, sometimes. His teachers, especially his music teachers, were aware. He had two music teachers at school, and both had seen the band. Jake Bishop was amazed when he saw the act. He was teaching Johnny classical guitar, and Johnny was good at it. Mary Davis, who went with Jake to see the band, taught violin. Johnny could play the violin very well. He would fill in with the orchestra, if a violin was ill. In the band's act, Johnny had a 'fiddle' tune -- The Devil Went Down to Georgia. He played both fiddle parts.

Jake and Mary were an item. They saw Johnny's band -- The Royals -- by accident, and Mary recognized him right away. They asked him about it at school the next Monday. He said that he loved playing rock, and told them all about it. He asked them not to spread it around. He didn't want the notoriety. He was shy.

His parents were not very happy about the late nights. They didn't mind the extra cash that Johnny would kick into the grocery bill. His dad worked at a grocery, and his mom worked part time at the same store. They had enough, but not a lot. Johnny's first guitar was a major expense. It had been a good investment for all. After he joined the band, he could afford his own instruments. He had three guitars, a violin and a banjo. There was also a piano at home.

Johnny managed to get through high school. He enrolled in State University, a huge place. Because of his music, and the recommendations of his teachers, he went directly to the main campus, and didn't have to go to a two year campus first.

Before he got out of high school, Johnny had a gig close to home. It was just after Valentine's Day, and a month after he turned eighteen. The band finished at 11:00.

Then Ginger took him home to her apartment. She had a regular guy, but lived by herself. Johnny had been to her place before, a few times after shows. He didn't think much of it when she asked him in. When the door closed, Ginger turned, pinned Johnny to the door and plastered herself against him. She gave him the hottest kiss she knew how to do. Johnny was overwhelmed. However, some of his shyness seemed to evaporate under her attack. He got hard fast, and started to kiss her back. He had seen pornos.

She broke the kiss, stepped back.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while. Take off those clothes."

Who was he to argue? It encouraged him when she stripped off her own clothes.

They were both naked in a few seconds. He looked at her and she looked at him. They both liked what they saw. She led him into her bedroom. She pushed him onto the bed, straddled him and rubbed herself on his dick.

"Just take it easy, Johnny. Not too fast." She slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Johnny couldn't believe how good it felt. Ginger took him all the way, then started to move up and down, still slow. Johnny was almost ready to bust off when she reached under herself and pushed at the base of his cock. He stayed hard, but didn't come. She smiled wickedly at him, and began kissing him, with tongue. She picked up her pace. She was about ready to come herself, on the edge, when he started bucking into her, powerfully, bouncing her up and down. She came hard just as he started pumping a huge amount of cum into her.

They only rested for maybe ten minutes, before Ginger started sucking his dick. This time she got him hard and lay on her back, beckoning to him. He mounted her.

"Still start slow, Johnny. Oh, Ohhhhh."

Johnny took a while this time, and Ginger had some intense orgasms while he was plundering her. Finally, he could hold out no more, and filled her again. Ginger was ecstatic with the results of her hard seduction of Johnny. He was somewhat bigger than her regular guy, and the power she felt at taking his virginity was a real aphrodisiac.

Later she taught him the doggie style position, and in the morning, a scissors move. Now that he was eighteen, and had lost his innocence, Johnny's act with Ginger was a good deal more suggestive. She knew that it would be that way. When they went a distance away to play that summer, she would take her camper van and they'd fuck after the show. Sometimes they'd do it on the break, a quickie. By the time Johnny left for university, he was quite sexually experienced. He wasn't as shy. But he was still a shy fellow. After all, he had only ever dated one woman.

Ginger and the band were sad to see him off. The band guys knew that their income would slide. They had a replacement, but he was not Johnny. They were able to get a good player, though, because they were a proven money maker for that area.

Ginger was sad because she had come to depend on Johnny for release, and she maybe fell for him, at least a little. She cried a few nights. Johnny promised to come back over semester break/Christmas. The booked two gigs then for him. But Johnny was onto new things. Scary things, for him.

The Royals bass guitar player, Jimbo Jones, got a call from a fellow bassist up in College Town. The guy wanted to ask about their lead guitar, who apparently was enrolled at the University. Jimbo gave him a rave review.

The second week Johnny was on campus, he was in a math class, when he saw a woman who really impressed him. She was tall, built, with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a great smile. Her voice, when she spoke in class, had a low, almost gravelly sound. He asked one guy who she was as they were leaving class.

"That's Joy Simmons. She's a junior, and maybe the best looking woman I've ever seen."

"Sure seems like that to me," Johnny said. From then on Johnny never thought of missing his math class.

Johnny was enrolled in several music courses. He played classical guitar in a string quartet. He took 'History of Music I' and a piano course.

One day Johnny was sitting at the piano in the music room, doodling around. He began to play a boogie. As he played, he really got into it. He finished with a flourish. He heard someone clapping behind him. It was Joy Simmons.

"Hi," she said, "Bravo." She clapped some more. Johnny was not afflicted with his ordinary shyness.

"Thanks," he smiled at her. "I always appreciate the applause."

"Do you get a lot of applause?"

"Well, yes, but not for piano. Guitar. I played in a band."

"Do tell! What band?"

"A cover band, the Royals. I was in high school."

"I have heard of them. Maybe a little more than your average high school cover band, though. Your role was what?"

"Lead guitar."

"Oh. Hmmm. So....you're Johnny!"

"Yes. How....?"

"I know Ginger. We were friends when she was in high school. I lived near her. Once she told me about her young prodigy lead guitar." Joy gave Johnny a salacious, killer smile.

Johnny blushed. "I...we were close. Are close, really."

"But you don't play in that band now that you're here. Right?"

"Only on break. They got a new lead."

"I know. They stole him from my band. Offered him more cash. Maybe some fringe benefits. I don't know about that for sure. He had a thing going with my drummer, and me."

"You have a band? Here?"

"Yep. And we need a lead guitar. Interested?"

"A rock band. Country band? What?"

"Alt rock, some country. We're doing okay. Maybe you could come to our garage studio, give it a try."

Johnny was thrilled. This woman was so beautiful. Having heard her speak, he knew she would be the singer. He made arrangements to show up, off campus at seven pm.

It was a big garage, studio. Harry Billingsley was the drummer, and his family was well off. They converted a barn/garage into a place for the band to practice. Johnny got dropped off, and looked the place over. He was impressed.

He had brought an electric guitar, and his banjo, since they said they did some country. They set up and he met the band. As expected, Joy was lead singer. Harry on drums, Bob Leddo was on bass guitar, Jerry Highsmith on keyboards, and, sometimes, fiddle. All of them sang at times, mostly harmony. They had a set of songs written by members of the group. They wanted to start with a number that Harry wrote -- Sad Song. It was a lament, that started slow, the gradually built up to a true crescendo. Not the easiest for the lead guitar. But Johnny didn't have to sing on that one. He looked at the music, played around with it. He played the hook several times, gave it a bluesy tilt. He looked up at them.

"Okay, Let's try it." The band was, as a group, skeptical. But they set up and Johnny ran the intro riff. They got into the song. Joy's voice was rough and perfect for the blues take. Johnny followed their lead, until it was for him to solo. He gave the whole song a blues interpretation. The keyboard took it up. They went harder and harder, faster. They ended in the loud finale. Johnny hit a long, high note at the end, reverb. Then done.

"Oh, my!" Joy was joyous. "Geeze. That was great. Different. You're hired."

It took Johnny about two weeks to learn the songs, working with them at night in the garage. They had a show set for the coming Friday, and Saturday at a big bar.

Johnny should have been nervous. He wasn't. He was never nervous coming to a show. He just loved to play. One thing, though, was that he was to sing harmony with Joy on a slow song. The other guy had done it. Johnny wasn't confident in his voice. He knew he could sing harmony -- piece of cake. But he didn't know if it would sound good. They had practiced, but he hadn't listened to the tapes. He'd have to wing that one.

The Friday show was at a local pub, with a pretty large room and a smallish stage. The audience was at tables, most having eaten. The show started at eight. The band had decided to do the bluesy number last, and a very lively rocker to start, with a long guitar solo. Johnny killed it. There was a huge round of applause, and they were off.

Joy's voice was captivating to Johnny. It was also captivating to the audience, judging by the response. She could just belt out any kind of song, or take it down for a ballad. She and Johnny got into a groove where they complimented each other's riffs, and the show was a rousing success, the had their encore song, and were off. The crowd wanted more.

Johnny pulled out his banjo. "I got this." He walked out solo, sat on a stool and played Foggy Mountain Breakdown. The rest of the band were awed by that. The crowd reaction was mixed at first, but then they got into it. Johnny finished, took a bow and they walked.

They were outside in back of the bar, giving high fives to each other. Joy pulled Johnny into a big kiss. "You were fantastic."

"So were you, and all of us. I love this."

Saturday was at a bigger venue, just off campus. Word had gotten around, and the place was packed. The show went really well. The band was exhilarated.

Johnny was always a little let down the day after a big show. (Unless he was still with Ginger.) Sunday, at his dorm room, he mostly worked on classical guitar. That seemed always to bring him calm.

Now Johnny was a solid part of a locally popular band, the Prols. The semester went fast. The band played about twice a week. They would have been able to book more gigs, but Johnny, Joy and Bob were still in school and didn't want to flunk out. Harry and Jerry had graduated. The band was doing well, financially. So the two graduates didn't have to work. They started to write more songs. Some were really good, with good basic hooks.

Break time came, and Johnny went back home. His family was thrilled to hear about the new band. Johnny told them that he was going to pay the remaining tuition, for now.

Then he went to see the old band. Ginger was happy to see him. She told him about how they were approaching the two bookings that they had for him to play over break. Joe Dash, the new lead, would also be there, and they could have dueling guitars. Like the dueling banjos on the famous hit. Johnny agreed. They had a practice session before the first show. He met Joe Dash. He was a tall, well built guy in his late twenties. He had dark hair and a large nose. They shook. Joe asked about his old band, and Johnny told him how things were going. He asked about Joy.

"She sang really well."

He said, "That wasn't what I meant. Did you fuck her yet?"

"No. I just joined the band. I assume that she has a guy somewhere."

"Well, when I left them, she and I were a regular thing -- well also the drummer. She gets real hot performing, and she needs to get fucked after. Just like Ginger. You and her got it on, right?"

"True. Now it's you?"

"Yep. She's hot."

They meshed well at the practice. Johnny held back a bit. Joe really couldn't keep up with him if he let it fly.

The first show was at an auditorium out of town. Lots of drinking, no dancing. The show went well. They got to the dueling guitar number. Joe led off. Johnny followed him, played well, held back a bit. Joe upped it a notch. Johnny blew the room away. That ended it.

They did a finale, an encore, and were out of there, outside. Ginger walked up to Johnny, gave him a big kiss, long and passionate. Joe disappeared. Ginger took Johnny into the van, and they had a great time.

After, he asked her about Joe.

"He's a good player. He's a good fuck. But he's not you, and he knows it. How're you doing with Joy?"

"Joy and I are good on stage. But we're not lovers."

"Who is she with?"

"Don't know. Why?"

"Baby, you know how much better we got when we started to fuck?"

"Oh, I get it. Hmmmm."

The second gig the next week was even better. Johnny began thinking about what Ginger said. He thought it made some sense, mainly for the girl singer. More passion with a guy she wanted to fuck. Maybe.

When he got back to campus, the Prols had a show a week away. Johnny went to see Joy.

"Joy, when I went back home, Joe had been fucking Ginger. Then she switched back to me while I was there. She said that you and Joe had a thing. She said that if we had sex, the show would be better. I'm willing!"

"Oh, Johnny. That may be true. But I'm....really fond of you, like I wasn't with Joe. I've been unsure about.....seducing you out of pure lust from the shows."

"Oh." Johnny looked disappointed. "Well, I really like you, too. You're a great person, smart, sexy, pretty and you have the best voice of anyone since Aretha."

"Dear boy, you're getting somewhere." She stood up. She walked over to Johnny, stood right in front of him, real close. He could see her breathing, feel her breath. They stared at each other. Johnny was fully erect. She moved a little closer. She brushed against his cock, and her lips brushed against his. Johnny was mesmerized and didn't move. She stepped back, slowly.

"After the next show." She smiled and walked away.

The next show was fantastic. Joy had Johnny in a sexual trance, and it bled right into his playing. She teased him on stage. He drove the instrument hard. The last number of the encore was orgasmic. The crowd erupted. Johnny nearly erupted himself.

They went off stage. Joy just grabbed Johnny, pulled him into the bus. She started to tear off her clothes. Johnny, too. They dove into the fold up bed and fucked like animals, hard, long. They had a big finish....Johnny never felt anything like it. The two came back outside. The band was packed up, and there were leers.

Joy took him back to her place. The next session was actually making love. And Johnny was in love with her after that. She said she loved him, too. Their act was propelled by wild sex after shows. They attracted attention, and one day a guy came from a mid-major recording company. He wanted to do a live album, pieced together from several upcoming shows. The band consulted a fellow Harry knew about the contract offered. He made a few changes, and they signed. The split off this contract, for one album, was equal all the way. They prepped some new songs for the next few shows. Three of the four were in larger venues. The first was in a smallish bar. They planned to tone down a little for that one, and let loose on the other three.

The toned down show featured some ballads where Joy and Johnny, and the keyboard, interspersed riffs. At the show Johnny began to get a hard on during the first ballad, and Joy could see. She teased him. Merciless, she was. She rubbed him, in a lewd way. This was all in a small place, where people were within fifteen feet of them. Johnny played soft, he had his acoustic for that number. Then he ramped up. Slowed up, ramped up. Ramped up some more. The whole thing was crazy sexy. When they were done, there was a small period, maybe two seconds, of absolute silence. Then the crowd roared.

The whole acoustic, small venue show ended up as one live album. The second live album came from the next three shows. The contract was altered. They all made some money. And the albums were released at the end of Johnny's freshman year. They went on a supporting tour. Joy and Johnny were so sexually amped that by the end of the summer tour, they decided to get married. That happened without a lot of fanfare, only family, the band, and some friends. Ginger came. (Not that way.) Johnny was happy to see her, and she seemed to be doing well. Her band was making money, and doing some original stuff, not just covers.

Johnny was determined to make it through school. He enrolled in some required courses, all at once, to get them out of the way. He liked math and computer stuff, because in some way it was like music. The band was playing twice a week at nearby venues, always sold out. Their albums were selling. But they made the most money with the summer tour, and another was planned for the next year.

demander
demander
1,490 Followers