John's Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
A reward for a good slave.
3.6k words
4.57
8.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good. Seira and Cecilia became very submissive and their gang of delinquents just dissipated. They tattooed themselves with "marks of submission": Seira had a black-and-white heart (representing me, apparently). Cecilia had three: the black-and-white heart, a scary, smiling face (Amy ... somehow), and a yellow book (Rein). The school was at peace.

My phone rang as I took a break from preparing noodles. "Good afternoon. Who am I talking to?" I asked.

"Greetings. I am an aide of the Landeve family. Could you please visit our estate this evening, perhaps at five?"

"Oh, sure. Yeah. Sorry, I'm cutting this off now, I'm a bit busy," I said as I spotted a swarm of students. Hell-I mean, lunch time-had arrived.

Lunches are divided into three parts: the appetizer and snack, the main meal, and the dessert and drink. Two staff workers handled each section, but Mrs Wainwright, the head of the cooking staff and my working partner, was absent. I doubled my efforts, serving slice upon slice of pound cake until all 1000-ish students had their cake.

"Ow," I muttered, massaging my sore hands. "Hey, Jason, where's Mrs Wainwright?"

My fellow staff Jason answered, "huh? You don't know? She retired."

"Huh? Really? Gee, I wonder who will fill her in."

"Good luck serving all those cakes yourself, mate."

A few hours later, I was packing my bags when the elder Principal Adams approached me. "Hello, John. Do you mind if we talk for a while?"

"Ah, hello, Mr Principal. Sorry, but I have an appointment this evening."

"Oh, I see. Well, I just want to say that you are promoted to chief staff."

"R-Really? Wow, I appreciate it, Mr Principal!"

"You are favorably commented on by Mrs Wainwright. I have high expectations."

I then hurried off to the Landeve mansion. I was surprised, to say the least, to find Seira's mother waiting for me in the living room.

"Greetings, Mr John Baker. I appreciate the punctuality," Mrs Landeve said. "I am Ashley Landeve, Seira's mother."

"I try to be punctual all the time."

"I see you are a concise person. Good. I need to discuss a few things. What did you do to Seira?"

I was dumbfounded for a while. I was sure my relationship with Seira was secret.

"Seira was a delinquent. I received complaint after complaint from the school. But she changed drastically recently and it would seem like she often hangs out with you."

"Ah, um, I just talked with her."

"Don't lie to me, Mr Baker. Words have been wasted on her. You must have done something else to her."

I bit my lips forcefully. "Yes. We ... had sex."

"And how did it begin?"

"Well, um, she treated me horribly, too. I snapped photos of her masturbating in the corridor of the fifth floor of the school. I blackmailed her."

"Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize," Mrs Landeve said. She pulled out a book out of nowhere. "I found this diary in the cottage my daughter bought. I understand her full loyalty to you, even if it started sour."

"She's an adult, and if she decides to be a sub, it's her right."

"Sub? She seems to know more than a normal person about BDSM ...," I muttered with bated breath.

"Yes, Mr Baker. I used to be involved in BDSM myself," Mrs Landeve said, "as both sub and dom. Anyway, I have a request."

"Please proceed."

"Even though her behavior has improved, her grades are just not sufficient to pass the eleventh grade. If this goes on, she will have to repeat. I've done my calculations and she'll need at least a B in all subjects to pass. You have leverage over her, being her master and all. I think you understand what I'm saying here."

"I get it," I said. It was up to me to promise reward Seira for passing her exams or threaten punishment for not.

"Well, if so." Mrs Landeve suddenly began stripping, showing her (like her daughter) small breasts.

"W-what are you doing, Mrs Landeve?"

"Call me Ashley. John, do you feel guilty?"

Seira was a bitch to everyone. I felt that I did everyone a favor. "Not particularly."

"Then think of this as a reward for fixing her behavior."

Ashley stripped fully, allowing me to lustfully gaze at her naked body. She was slightly less slim than Seira was. Her pussy hair was thick but trimmed, while her pussy itself wasn't very pink in color.

"Who's the oldest girl you've ever fucked?" Ashley asked non-hesitantly.

"My girlfriend. She's about 25, same as me."

"Heheh. So this is the first time you fuck a 37 year old lady. You'll see that I'm much more skilled than your girlfriend or your submissive is."

"My submissives," I instinctively said as I unzipped my pants.

"Plural? You have others?"

"Well, jointly-owned with my girlfriend, so to say," I said as Ashley knelt.

"Wow!" Ashley gasped, "this size ... it definitely is one of the biggest I've had."

And Ashley definitely was the best sucker. She made a vacuum field around my cock as she gave me a blowjob. I came in five minutes, and she swallowed it. "A little fast, but you look like you can continue."

Ashley was on all fours, her hands on her butt. "Feel free to use my holes. I want to taste the very cock that conquered my daughter."

"You'll see soon," I said as I grinded my cock against her pussy lips.

"Ow! That's thick!" Ashley complimented me as my cock entered her hole. "I imagine Seira would feel very good with this cock fucking her tight cunt."

"She did," I admitted. I began swinging my hips. Ashley's pussy was rather loose, definitely much less tight than Seira's, Cecilia's, or Amy's. But she counterbalances it with her superior skill, shaking her hips so violently I couldn't hold it for long.

"Uh ... I'm coming ..."

"Inside! Inside!" Ashley squealed.

I spurted my cum inside. Ashley moaned for a while. She then rose up, wiping off the dripping cum with a sheet of tissue. "Mmm ... it's a shame I have to continue my business trip. Goodbye, John."

So I promised Seira a hefty reward for the task. She gleefully accepted.

And she fucking nailed it. Three As and all others are Bs.

"A reward for Seira, huh? Doesn't she love exhibitionism?" Amy asked. She, Rein, and I were in the BDSM club, discussing what to do with Seira.

"She does," I affirmed. "We did it outside a couple times."

"The school's going to be empty for a few weeks for vacation, right?" Rein asked. "And you are the chief-of-staff of the cooking staff, you could probably negotiate something with the principal."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm going to need to borrow a lot of things from you, Amy."

"Don't worry about that."

I devised a plan, and on Sunday I laid out my preparations to my friend. Rein (de facto Cecilia's owner) also told me about how she wanted to punish Cecilia, who apparently fucked around other guys without her permission. Well, I decided to hit two birds with one stone. I finished my preparations and invited Seira over.

SEIRA POV

I did my task, and Master promised me a reward. I had been waiting for days when he called me, telling me to come to the school during holiday. He told me not to attach anything to my body.

The school, scenes of such glorious joy after the exam, has been emptied. Amy came to me as I approached the school building. She was not my Master, but Master would sometimes lend me to her.

"Hello, Seira. Congrats for your exam results," she said as we entered the building proper.

"Where's Master?" I asked.

"You'll see him soon enough. Why don't you strip right away for now?"

I quietly stripped. It must be the reward: Master knew how much I love exhibitionism!

"Alright, so here's the instructions your Master left me. All fours."

I knelt immediately like a dog. Amy attached a thin collar around my neck and threw me a map of the school. She squatted to show me the map's details.

"You've got two and a half hours to crawl around the building. The golden stars are mandatory visits, as according to the number written on them. The blue stars are where you can get water, and the yellow stars are where you can pee. You can suck and fuck the dildos we have scattered around, you can masturbate and cum freely, but you have to reach the last golden star within the time limit. Here's a watch for you to keep the time."

Wow. Master must have pulled quite a few strings to pull this off. "Yes, Mistress."

Amy left. I read the map. The first golden star is actually my own classroom!

I really felt good, crawling like a real bitch. Ah, if only I had been seen by my teachers and schoolmates. Imagine what they would say if they saw the rich, snobbish Seira Landeve parading around her naked body!

I spotted a pink dildo outside the class, but I ignored it. I pushed the door to the classroom.

"Hello, Seira."

A naked Rein Starlight greeted me. She was Cecilia's Master. She was sitting on the edge of my desk, which has been joined together with a few others, creating a big table of sorts.

"Oh, your body is more sexy than I thought," she said, making me blush. "Here you will claim your first prize."

"What is the prize, Mistress?"

"Call me Rein. I'm not your Master. Sit on the table and spread your legs."

I did so, and so did Rein. There we sat, two naked girls facing each other. Rein was about as slim as me, but her breasts were slightly larger. Her pussy was unshaved, unlike mine. "Let's masturbate until we both cum."

I touched my pussy erotically, pulling my clitoris and then inserting two fingers in. I saw Rein doing the same.

"I didn't think the top student is a dominant too."

"Your Master brought me to this world by allowing me to fuck Cecilia," Rein said. "I didn't expect the top delinquent to be able to be made this submissive, either."

We both spurted pussy juice, making the table wet. I laid down on the table while Rein rode me. We did a 69. She licked my pussy ferociously, while I attempted to do so, but I was 10 cm taller. I fingered her in her ass and pussy instead. We came simultaneously again. Rein sucked out all my pussy juice, while hers fell onto my breasts.

"One last prize."

We positioned ourselves in a scissor position, our pussies stuck to each other. We moved erratically, grinding our pussies against each other, and we teased each other's nipples.

"Coming!"

We came again, exchanging pussy juices. Rein attached pegs to my nipples and wrote on my left thigh: "5/5 would use again", and on my right thigh: "excellent cumdump, good pussy". I bode her farewell and went my way, crawling on the stairs to the second floor.

"Mmmh ... I haven't used my ass yet," I muttered as I spotted another dildo, this time white. I sucked on the dildo and fingered my ass: two days ago, Master had finished my anal training. I could take on his massive cock in my ass without lubrication, so two fingers are nothing. I came four minutes later, wetting the floor like the bitch I was.

I crawled into the second gold star room, the indoor badminton court. Eight 14 cm dildos are lined, a note put on the ground.

"Ride all the dildos until you cum. All of them must be drenched with your pussy juice."

Master was really kind. He knew I was a nympho bitch who could cum 30-60 times in a row. I began riding the dildos one by one.

One down. "Ah ..."

Two down.

Three down. I really dreamt of Master's cock, wondering where he was.

Four down.

Five down.

Six down.

The seventh one was strange. I swore I had seen it before, in my mother's wardrobe.

"Ah, that dildo is commercially available." I rode it, sweat falling down my forehead. The dildo was soon wet.

The last one was even stranger: it was 19 or 20 cm instead of 14 cm, and the specifics looked familiar. As I impaled myself with it, I realized it. It was Master's dick!

Yes. The length, the girth, the way it hit all my G-spots ... the dildo must have been custom-made. It took me just two minutes to cum. I wanted it. I wanted Master's long cock inside me. I became even hornier.

And thirsty, in the literal sense. I went to a location marked with a blue star: the girl's toilet next to the badminton court. I crawled into the toilet and into an unlocked room with a water closet. A bowl of water was put on the top of the closet. I drank it all.

I went to the first floor again as the third star is the warehouse outside the building proper. "Uh ... now I need to pee," I said as I crawled under the scorching heat.

Luckily, there was one nearby: just in front of the flag pole. I raised one of my legs, like a dog, and pissed in a bowl provided. My bladder emptied, I rushed into the warehouse.

"Hello," Amy greeted me with a large strap-on. "I see you're ready to claim the third prize."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Suck it."

To my surprise, the strap-on was identical to Master's cock. It was even more finely made than the one in the badminton court. I slipped my hand into my pussy, fingering it until I came.

"This strap-on will taste all your holes. What will be next?"

"My pussy, please."

Amy fucked me reverse-cowgirl style, pinching my nipples brutally. She thrusted upwards so quickly I came again in 3 minutes. "Aaah ..."

"How do you like your gifts until now?"

"I've come 14 times and it's not even half over. I love it."

"Last is anal. Lay down and spread your ass."

My trained ass took the strap-on missionary style. I felt my ass stretching out to accommodate the dildo. "Fuck, John's not kidding when he said he had trained your ass."

"Yes ... Master wants my ass to be able to take his cock without lube."

I squirted again, and so ended my prize in the warehouse. I was ordered to be on all fours as Amy wrote her review on my asscheeks. From feeling I felt what she wrote: "Obedient fuckmeat" on the left, and "Anal whore" on the right. She inserted an anal plug with dog tail. "Thank you, Mistress."

I went to the school building again. After claiming my third prize out of five, I felt my throat drying up. I went to to the third floor where there should have been water. I entered the general assembly room, where the principal usually gave his weekly speech.

"Oh, Seira. Here for some water?" Rein, still naked, greeted me while standing. A dildo was stuck in her pussy.

"Yes, Rein. Where is it?" I asked. Rein pointed out at her pussy. On further inspection, it was actually a small bottle of water.

"Use that pair of scissors to cut off the bottom part. But be careful, I don't want to shave my pussy and even if I do I don't want you to do it."

I cut off the bottom part, being very careful to avoid Rein's pubic hair. Fresh water flowed, quenching my thirst. I bade her farewell and continued my journey to the fourth prize.

"Damn it, my bladder," I cursed. I could have gone to the fifth floor, the fourth prize, with the stairs in front of me, but I had to crawl across the fourth floor to reach the urinal area in the room of canteen staff.

But it was locked.

Locked.

"How ... how am I supposed to pee?" I murmured. Then I saw a locked safe with an password of eight numbers. A piece of paper was next to it.

"Where did I fuck you?"

"Mouth, pussy, and ass, of course. But that's definitely not the answer."

I thought deeply. Master fucked me first at school, 18th street. Then at his home, 92nd street. Then at Amy's BDSM club, 83rd street. Then my cottage, 39th street.

"18928339."

It was correct. I immediately barged through. I peed humiliatingly in a plastic bottle.

"Now ... my prize ..."

There he was in a classroom in the fifth floor. Master.

"Hello, my little slave," Master said, "been enjoying yourself?"

"Very much so, Master. Thank you," I said, wagging my tail.

He pulled out his cock. "You know, Seira. I've been wondering about one thing."

"What is it, Master?"

"You have always climaxed tens of times whenever I fucked you. That makes me wonder ... are you really loyal to me, Seira? Am I your Master or a walking dildo?"

"O-of course I am loyal, Master! I am your loyal slut! I mean ... look at my tattoo! It symbolizes your ownership of me!"

"Then prove it. You are not to cum before I do."

That was a tall order. Master's cock was irresistible. "Of course, Master. I'll prove my submission."

I was on all fours. Master inserted his shaft inside me. "Ooh! Oh!"

Uh ... even one minute into intercourse I had the urge to climax. "No, Seira!" I whispered to myself, "you are no common whore. You're Master's slut ... his most prized slut. You must endure!"

It was a true test. Master endured for twenty minutes. I repeatedly nearly climaxed, but I clawed my own skin to hold it off. The battle of willpower was intense, until Master finally stopped thirty minutes into the sex.

"Well done, Seira," Master complimented as he pulled out my butt plug, "now cum for me!"

"AAAAHH!"

Master forced his cock inside my ass, and he ejaculated his seed there. I came too, my pussy squirting juice as high as a meter. Master's sperm began to overflow from my ass, but he blocked it with the butt plug.

"Master ... am I a good slave? Have I proven myself?"

"You have," Master said. He smiled, satisfied.

"Thank you ... for using my body, Master."

Master also wrote with markers, this time on my tits.

"My most loyal and prized slave."

I never felt happier, but there was one more prize to go. I wondered what that would be. I said goodbye to Master and went my way. He handed me a strap-on, saying I would need it.

The haunted corridor of the fifth floor. It was here that Master showed me who I really was: a perverted bully who desired to be subjugated. I was so shocked when I saw who was tied there: Cecilia!

"You're a good slave, unlike her. By the way, you can stand up now."

Rein appeared, her face displeased. "Cecilia is my slave, but she dared to fuck around other guys. You are free to do anything to her."

"No ... I will be fucked by a fellow slave ... please forgive me, Mistress."

"'fellow'? Seira is completely obedient to John's orders. You are not; you fucked other guys because you're an uncontrolled sow searching for pleasure. That alone put her above you." Rein left.

I equipped the strap-on. "I thought you were my comrade, Cecilia. We are both slaves, desiring only to serve our masters."

I plunged the strap-on into her pussy from behind. Cecilia muffled, but not screamed. "I only want to climax, to get pleasure!" Cecilia protested.

"Then you're wrong," I said while pounding her pussy, "pleasure is not derived from climaxing. Pleasure is derived from servicing our masters. If they desire us to climax, we climax. If they don't, we don't. If they want BDSM services, we provide. If they want to humiliate us, we degrade ourselves. If they desire a blowjob, we open our mouths. If they want to pound our pussies, we spread our legs. If they want anal, we stretch our asses. It's there, Cecilia. The joy of total submission. Don't you understand?"

Cecilia was silent. I pulled my strap-on. I took the bottle of my urine Rein left and emptied its insides in Cecilia's ass. I pulled my butt plug, telling Cecilia to drink Master's sperm. "Can't ... take it ..."

Cecilia couldn't handle the urine enema. My piss and her fecal matter burst out from her ass. I immediately shoved the strap-on in her ass. "Do you get it now, Cecilia?"

"Yes! YES! I'm the lowest of the low! Fuck me harder, Seira. Show me how to be a good bitch like you!"

"AAHH!" Cecilia squirted, adding to the mess on the floor.

Master, Amy, and Rein reappeared. "Whew, this will be difficult to clean."

3 WEEKS LATER, JOHN POV

It was satisfying. I had finished editing and sharing to Seira, Amy, Rein, and Cecilia a 2-hour long footage of Seira's exhibitionist adventures: two scenes of her pissing, her lesbian action with Rein, Amy wrecking her holes, her affirming of loyalty to me, the scene at the badminton court, and, the climax, Cecilia being taught a good lesson. With that (and my promotion to the chief-of-staff), I was happy.

12