John's Little Sissy

Story Info
I have a lingerie surprise for John when mom's not looking.
4k words
4.66
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only my mom knew about what was going on behind her back. I wish I could tell her about what I was doing with him. Being a hormonal college senior, I was out completely of control. It didn't help that he was the first father figure in my life. It didn't help that even though he was almost double my age, my Step-dad was so attractive. He was athletic, six-foot-two and was of Haitian descent. His skin always seemed to glow, and his big green eyes lit up when he smiled.

It all started one late Saturday morning, when my mom was out running her weekly errands.

Thinking nobody was home, John went into the hallway looking for a dry towel. There we were both naked and soaking wet. We both turned beet red, realizing there was only one towel for the both of us.

"Ladies first" John said, handing me the last towel.

I was barely paying attention. I was too distracted by what was dangling down between John's massive stocky thighs. I turned bright red as he caught me staring directly at it. He grabbed my hand and placed it between his legs. We both forgot about the towel as he guided my hand. I couldn't believe what he was doing. My mom would for sure kill both of us.

"Want to taste it?" he said

He smiled at me, as I guided my hand up and down.

"Darren, I know about the magazines in the garage. I won't tell anybody"

Shit, he found the magazines that I hid in garage! Now he knew all about the magazines with those burly naked men. I pleasured myself to that magazine so many times. My favorite pictures were the ones of the guys bulging out of their underwear. I loved that you could see the outline of their cocks bulging, and fantasize about pulling their cocks out.

"Have a little taste before your mom gets home"

I quickly went down on my hands and knees. I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around him. Neither of us cared about the water starting to puddle underneath our naked bodies. He reached down and grabbed a fistful of my long blonde hair, as he shoved my head gently back and forth. I went faster and faster as he swelled up in my mouth. He started grunting as he pushed further and further in my mouth. He looked down and smiled at me, knowing how much I was enjoying slobbering on his massive cock.

Luckily, my dog saved both of us from getting caught. His incessant barking interrupted us just as my mom's car pulled into the driveway. John pulled out of my mouth, and a small string of pre-cum dripped onto my lips. He reached down and pulled me up off the floor.

"Honey, come help with the groceries" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Down in a minute!" John yelled back.

As I turned around, he grabbed my bare ass and gave it a tight squeeze. He gave me a quick spank on the ass. It was hard, but not loud enough for my mom to hear. I smiled back at him as headed to his room to put his clothes on.

I had been working out a lot, and loved that he noticed my butt. We both quickly ran to our rooms to get changed, completely forgetting about the towel. I peeked through my bedroom door as John headed downstairs. He was wearing a tight black T-shirt, and tight spandex shorts. His shorts were tight enough that I could his bulge as he walked down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Breakfast is ready!" mom shouted.

She was always shouting about something. But she did make an excellent breakfast. I ran downstairs, nearly falling on face. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.

I tried to eat my scrambled eggs and bacon, but nearly chocked. John kept sliding his foot up between my legs. I was wearing an oversized sports shirt, and red plaid boxer shorts. I could feel his big toe pressed against me as I tried my best to ignore him.

After breakfast Mom went upstairs to shower. I stayed back to help clean up the dishes, and put the rest of the food away. That was my Sunday morning job. Mom cooked, John helped with the groceries and I cleaned up. A big smile spread across his face, I knew exactly what was going to happen.

He was still rock hard, and he wasted no time.

As soon as we heard the shower turn on, John turned the sink on. He turned away from the sink and faced me. I could see his was fully erect underneath his tight shorts. His massive bulge was pushing out through his tight shorts. It was just like the big bulges I fantasized about in my magazine. Except this time it was dangerous. We could get caught, and both our secrets would be out.

"Try to get it the whole thing in your mouth time" he whispered.

He leaned back against the sink, and I crouched down on my knees and begged for him. He took my hand and guided it up and down. He let go of my hand, and pushed his shorts hard against my face. He rocked his body back forth, causing a wet spot to form on his shorts.

"How bad do you want it?" He asked, making sure I'd beg.

"Let me suck you!" I said, looking up his massive member dangling above me.

"Then beg for it!"

He took his pulled his cock out of his shorts, and pressed it against my lips. Every time I would try to wrap my lips around him, he would pull away. He looked down at me, and slapped himself all over my open mouth.

He finally pushed inside my mouth, making me gag like crazy.

Now that he was buried in my mouth, I had to show him how much I wanted him. I wrapped my mouth tight around him, and bobbed my head quickly up and down. He held the back of my head as I gagged harder. I was doing my best, but couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth.

He stopped for a second and pulled out of my mouth. We could hear the bathroom door open, as he shot his load all over my oversized shirt. We could hear my mom walking back to room to get dressed.

He quickly pulled his shorts up, and leaned down to give me a quick kiss on the lips. Our tongues quickly met, and he helped pull me up next to him. He turned me around and pressed my body against the sink.

As I washed the dishes, He slipped his strong hands under my shirt. My little pink nipples were rock hard between his fingers. I nearly fell backwards as he covered my mouth, and slipped his hands inside my boxer shorts.

"Stop, my mom is going to catch us" I pleaded with him, as he stroked my long blonde hair.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head backwards. I tried to push him away, but he leaned in and pushed his index finger inside me. He tried to pull my boxers off but I pushed him aside. I was terrified my mom would catch us. John gave me a gentle squeeze on the butt, and a soft kiss on the cheek. We could hear my mom moving around upstairs, and John decided it was too risky.

John went back to the living room to watch TV, and I headed upstairs to change. Luckily, my shirt was soaked from doing the dishes. At least my mom wouldn't see what John did all over it. I could barely walk up the stairs. I looked back to catch him staring at my behind.

I turned around and smiled back at him from the top of the stairs. I wanted to taste him again, and fit him all the way in my mouth. I had an idea that I knew would get his attention, but I had to be quick about it.

I ran into my room, and grabbed the biggest sweatshirt I could find. I removed my boxer shorts and went to sit on the top of the stairs. I coughed loudly to get his attention. As soon our eyes met, I spread my legs wide apart. He smiled as I spread my legs wide enough for him to see my exposed cock. I started stroking it up and down, while he pretended to watch TV. I knew damn well he was staring at me.

It was a good thing I was wearing an oversized sweater, because my mom showed up, and I had covered myself up in the nick of time. Mom had no clue that seconds earlier I was stroking my cock while her lover watched. She wrapped her arm around me, and gave me a kiss on the left cheek. I had no idea why mom was so happy. We both glanced down at John who was pretending to watch TV.

"Isn't he handsome?" My mom marveled, looking down at John.

"Mom, don't say weird stuff"

She giggled and jokingly pushed my shoulder. She had no clue my bare ass was touching the stair underneath me.

I knew he was hard like rock, fantasying about me.

Mom finally got up and went downstairs. I quickly got up and headed back towards my room. As my mom headed downstairs, I lifted my sweater and gave John a peek at my little bubble butt. He pretended to be excited to see my mom, but I knew he couldn't help stare at this smooth college senior's behind.

I glanced down at them through the banister. Mom was sitting on John's lap and kept kissing him on the lips. I hated when they did this in the house. I know they only made a few months ago, but why couldn't like keep it in the bedroom!

John wasn't shy about where his hands went. His hand pushed up her inner thigh as their kissing got more and more passionate. I knew what this meant. It meant it was a morning on the weekend, and they would be going at it all day. I shut my bedroom door, and put my surround sound headphones on.

I spent the day in my room, still in a daze about what had happened. I closed my eyes and slid my hand down between my thighs. I grabbed my left nipple and pinched it, trying to do what John did to me in the kitchen. I closed my eyes and pictured him inside my mouth. I pretended I would get the whole thing in my mouth, and make him happy. I stopped for a second and quietly opened my bedroom door. I walked back to the banister and peeked down to see what they were doing.

I couldn't believe what they were doing! It was like I didn't even exist!

Mom was down on her knees in front of his chair. His hands were wrapped tight around the back of her head. Her head was moving back and forth between his thighs. I could hear his loud moans and her gagging, all the way from my bedroom. I stood at the top of the banister and shook so much I had to bite my lip. I can't believe what I just did! A bit wet spot formed on my boxer shorts. John caught me watching. He smiled up at me, and pulled mom close to his chest so she couldn't see me looking down.

I quickly ran to my room, worried John would tell her.

Later that night, I could hear them in making love again. They didn't seem to mind making noise, and every time they made love it just got louder. I slowly opened my bedroom door, and walked down the hall. They didn't even bother closing the door when they made love. It was like I didn't exist to them.

Mom was bent over doggy-style in front of John. John was grabbing her tightly around her waist. His perfect muscular butt bounced back and forth as he launched her back and forth. He was going so fast she was barely able hold the headboard. I slid my hand inside my boxers and touched myself, knowing how much mom was enjoying the bull ramming inside her. All of the sudden they both stopped. She leaned all way back against him and he squeezed her breasts hard. I was sure they were both finished, but I was wrong.

Luckily, they didn't see me when they switched positions. He lay on his back, and once again my mom's face was buried between his legs.

"Are you ready to come for me boo-boo?"

Yuck, they were so gross.

"You better get on top of me!" He bellowed.

She quickly got on top of him, and pressed her hands against his perfect chest. He grabbed her butt hard and shoved her up and down. I could hear their bodies smacking harder and harder against each other, as the bed slid back and forth.

"Oh fuck!" They both moaned.

He wrapped both his arms tight around her back, and her head dropped on his shoulder. Finally it was quiet. I can't believe they did all this with the door wide open.

I quickly ran back to my room. Thinking about how much I wanted him to do that to me. I just needed mom's bull to charge at me.

A few uneventful days passed, until my Mom got called in for a late night at the office.

I knew John would come looking for me as soon as she left. This time I was prepared for him. I secretly went out shopping, and bought something special for him. I wanted his eyes to blow up when he saw me.

I brushed my long blonde hair all the way past my shoulders. I wanted to look just like my mom for him. I grabbed the bag from the lingerie store, and put on the sexy red outfit I chose just for him. I took a minute to admire myself in my bedroom mirror. I turned around and looked at my smooth backside. It was perfect, he would love the way my hair fell back over it. I somehow looked really sexy, but there was one final touch. I ran into mom's my room, and stole a pair of her three inch stilettos.

I slowly made my way towards the stairs. I paused for a second, thinking how much mom would hate me for doing this. Or maybe he would think I was insane. Her son was really being a little sissy slut.

"Hey John, could you help me with something?" I said from the top of the stairs.

I knew how much he hated being interrupted while he watched TV. He sighed and made his way up the stairs. I giggled as his eyes nearly fell out of his head. I was sitting at the top of the stairs with my legs spread wide, in a set of red lace lingerie. The black stilettos dug into the top stair, and the red lace panties barely covered my clean shaven crotch.

I was a little worried he would have a bad reaction to me, but it was quite the opposite.

"Holy shit you're something" he muttered.

He came up the stairs to get a closer look at me. I closed my legs tight, and pressed my lips against his. He reached his hand under my ear, and kissed me softly. I really felt like a beautiful woman. I wasn't going to make this easy. I want him to beg for me. I took his hands, and placed them on my bra. He caressed my nipples while we kissed more and more passionately.

"It's your turn to beg" I whispered in his ear.

He kissed my smooth belly, and made his way between my legs. I slowly opened my legs, and he buried his face between my thighs. I closed my thighs tight on his face. He was so close I could feel his warm breath through the lace panties.

I slowly opened up my legs, and released him. He licked the outside of the panties until they were soaking wet. He grabbed my red garter belt tightly, as his tongue lashed back and forth against the panties.

He stood up, and licked my nipples through the bra. He kissed them through the bra, and gently bit on them. I was moaning like crazy, as he started to take control.

He took me by the hand, and picked me up off the staircase. I did my best to walk in the heels but could barely balance. He shoved me against the hallway wall, and placed my arms as high as they would go. He started to gently spank my ass, making my hair fly back and forth.

"Who's a little sissy slut?" He said, spanking me harder.

"I am!" I yelled.

He spanked me even harder. Hard enough to leave red marks all over my behind.

"Who's a little sissy?"

"I am!" I moaned.

"Get on your hands and knees, and crawl to your mom's bed!" he ordered.

I got down on my hands and knees, and slowly crawled towards their bedroom. He took his belt off and wrapped it tightly around my neck. He stood above me and pulled the belt as I crawled towards him.

He threw me on the bed, and tied my hands up to the bedposts. I smiled as he brushed his fingers up and down my young athletic body, making me squirm. He pushed his hand inside the panties, and kissed me on my left cheek.

He slid down the bed and spread my legs wide open. His stubbly goatee pressed against the panties, as he pinched my nipples underneath my bra.

It was a rush like I never felt as he pulled the panties aside. He slowly pushed his finger inside me.

"Go easy" I begged him.

He spat on his finger and pushed it in again, and he slowly fingered his lingerie-clad sissy. With his finger still buried in me, he pushed the panties aside. I moaned as he wrapped his mouth around me. He reached up and untied my arms. I reached down and caressed his head, as he went faster pushing his face against the panties.

"Go on your hands and knees" he ordered.

I quickly got up and went on all fours. He pulled the panties aside, and he slowly pushed his finger in and out of me as he removed all his clothing. He grabbed my hair with one hand, and fingered my tight hole with the other hand. He grabbed some lube from the nightstand, and suddenly it started to feel really good.

He slowed down and pulled my body against his. He grabbed my ass and held my cheeks apart. He went slowly this time, taking his time for me to get me used to him. I pushed the panties to the side, and grabbed the headboard. I wanted him to do me the way he did my mom.

He slowly pushed further in me. This time it didn't hurt as much. He grabbed my garter belt, and pushed me towards headboard. I smiled back as beads of sweat dripped down his hard muscular chest.

"Do me like you do my mom!" I begged.

Still inside me, he stopped pushing for a second. He pulled me against his body, and placed both hands under my bra. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"You think you can handle it?"

I could feel his sweat between our naked bodies. My heels dug deep into the bed, as he pushed me down into a pillow. He grabbed my waist hard, and shoved deep inside me.

"Stop, it hurts"

"I guess you can't handle it" he said, slowly pulling out of me.

"Let me ride you" I said, not willing to give up.

He lay down on his back, and held himself in place. It was just too tempting, and I needed to prove that I could handle him. I pushed his legs wide apart, and wrapped my lips around him. He gently caressed my hair as I went further and further down on him.

I finally did it! I couldn't believe I was able to! I felt his massive balls brush up against my lips, as his tip hit the back of my throat. I gasped for air, and stopped sucking him. I leaned on his chest, and smiled up at him. But I knew what he really wanted.

I grabbed the lube and rubbed it all over him. I stood up and pulled the panties to the side. I closed my eyes and squatted down on him. It didn't work at first. I leaned further back, and he held himself in place. He smiled up at me as my face turned beet red. I could barely fit him halfway inside me, but that was good enough.

He reached up and stuck his finger in my mouth. I eagerly sucked on it, as I pushed my body down on him. As I slowly rode him, he pinched my nipples through my bra. I took his hands and wrapped my fingers around his, as I started to go a little bit faster. I let go of his fingers and leaned all the way down.

"Are you going to cum soon?" I whispered in his ear.

He didn't answer me, and instead he pulled out of me. He grabbed me, and flipped me on my back. He got up, and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He grabbed my legs and placed the heels up on his shoulders. He grabbed my thighs, and slowly pushed inside me.

"Holy shit, that feels so good" I moaned.

I reached down and started stroking myself.

"Right there, that's the spot!"

He didn't push in further, and kept gently going back and forth in the same spot. He did it! He hit the perfect spot. I grabbed my cock, and stroked it wildly. I shot a massive load all over my belly, some of it even hitting my bra. John's face was beet red and he started to shake all over.

He leaned back and pulled out of me. He grabbed his cock and started stroking in back and forth. My legs dangled of the side of the bed as I closed my eyes, getting ready for his warm load to hit me. Instead, he grabbed my body and flipped me over.

He yanked my hair, and pushed inside me. The bed rocked back and forth as he pushed deeper and deeper in me. I could barely handle him. Just as I was about to tell him it was hurting, he grabbed both my butt-cheeks and spread them apart. I could feel something warm buried inside me.

Still gripping my ass, I cooed as he licked his warm load out of my sore hole. I pushed him aside, and turned around. He moaned as I sat at the edge of the bed, sucking every last drop off him. He slowly pulled out of my mouth, and a string of post-cum dripped between my thighs onto my panties.

12