John's New View Ch. 01

Story Info
John notices his sister in a new light.
1.4k words
3.71
38.5k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! This is the first story that i've ever written. i really hope you enjoy it and I look forward to writing so much more.

*

John woke up in the morning, stretched and headed to the bathroom for a shower. As he was leaving his room he caught a glimpse of his sister, Sarah slipping into her room, presumably just finished with her shower as well.

Sarah was 18 years old, 5' 6" and unbelievably curvy. Sarah had the most angelic face anyone had ever seen, but that was where the innocent look stopped. Her body was the incredible approximation of a fetish model in memory. Her breasts were each bigger than her head, her waist tapered wonderfully into a beautifully trim figure, and her butt exploded outward so much that you could see it from the front.

As Sarah slipped into her room, John watched her ass bump into the door frame and wobble frantically before she disappeared from view. John walked into the bathroom, closed the door and sat down on the floor, back resting against the door.

"What's wrong with me? That's my sister! I can't be having this reaction, these thoughts, about her!

Shaken, and unsure how to reconcile his thoughts with his emotions, John did what most any 19 year old would do. He stepped in the shower and proceeded to masturbate to the image of his ungodly beautiful sister, all the while ashamed at his actions.

John finished up in the bathroom, making sure to check that all his cum washed itself down the drain. He went to his room and began to dress for the day.

As John dressed, he glanced in the mirror. John was a solid 5' 11" and in very good shape. He was blessed with a body that filled out nicely over the last few years as well as a penis that cost him no shortage of trouble as it was very long, and very thick. John struggled to stuff his penis into his jeans, finally tucking it along his left thigh. Anyone who gave even a cursory glance would see what looked like a pair of socks were stuffed into his jeans. Alas it couldn't be helped, much like his sister Sarah couldn't help how her breasts jiggled with any movement and her butt wobbled around uncontrollably.

Finished getting dressed, John headed downstairs to grab some breakfast before he headed out to the local college for his classes that day. John grabbed a bagel, hugged his mother goodbye, and headed out the door.

On his way to class, John couldn't get the image of his sister out of his head. "I don't understand whats happening to me! I've never thought of her like this before! Yeah she's gorgeous, but she's also my freaking sister!!"

As John walked, lost in his thoughts, he bumped into an AC unit that was sticking out of a building at about head level.

John stumbled back, rubbing his head. He looked around, a little embarrassed that he was distracted that he literally walked right into a hunk of metal.

"Ow. I need to get out of my own damn head!" With that new plan, John continued on his way to class.

John walked into the classroom and sat down in his seat, all the way in the back left corner. John liked to sit alone, he wasn't a loner, he just found it easier to focus without the distraction of the other people around him.

The other students filed in and class got on its way. John tried to focus, but no matter how hard he tried, with his head still throbbing and his thoughts from earlier still hammering him, John found himself drifting into a daydream.

John felt weightless, he felt as if he wasn't attached to his body, his consciousness floated up and away. He saw in his mind that he was no longer in his classroom, rather he was in his old high school. He floated down the halls until he found himself in a 12th grade classroom where a history class was ongoing. John looked around and saw that he was actually in his sisters classroom! There she was sitting just where he liked to sit, in the back row, in the left most seat right by the corner. He floated over and looked at his sister. Sarah was dressed in what looked like a crop top but what was actually a really big shirt, it just couldn't reach all the way down to her waist. Her shirt was stretched to its limit trying to contain her enormous breasts. The shirt just barely managed to reach past them and the hem hugged tightly on her smooth stomach, just above her belly button. Sarah would've worn jeans, if they could fit, however she was forced to wear a skirt that tried valiantly to cover her up but instead could only just barely hide her ass from view. Her skirt hugged her skin, stopping just past her gigantic ass cheeks and gripped tightly around her thick, thick thighs.

John drifted closer, marveling at how his imagination was able to make such a vivid daydream.

He saw his sister shift a little in her chair, trying in vain to get comfortable with her massive butt spilling over the edge. Her breasts bounced up and down for what seemed like days and John noticed Sarah's face turn a little red.

Thinking she was embarrassed by the bouncing, John looked around but didn't see anyone who looked like they noticed. John once again saw Sarah shift in her chair and once again she bounced around. Sarah's face got redder yet again and this time John noticed her let out a little squeak.

"What's going on with her?". John watched closer. Then he saw it! Sarah's nipples were clearly visible, hard as diamonds, pushing hard at least an inch away from her shirt. "She's horny! Is she teasing herself in class?"

Sarah shifted again, and this time John noticed something he thought he'd never see, not even in his own daydream. As Sarah shifted, her hand drifted downward and pushed on something that with the massive thickness of her thighs, John would never have seen if she hadn't called attention to it with her hand. Sarah had a vibrator in between her thighs! She was masturbating in class!

Enormously turned on and wishing he was in his body so that he could masturbate himself, John all of a sudden felt like he had a body again. He reached down and found that he could feel his body, yet he still was invisible. He grabbed his rock hard dick which was sticking out a good foot and half in front of his body and started stroking. He stared at Sarah who was now visibly squirming and gasping. Cute little squeaks came out of her mouth as she twisted her nipples through her shirt.

John stroked harder and faster as his sister moaned and squeaked. He saw her juices starting to trickle down her legs and pool on the floor underneath her desk. He saw her breasts bouncing up and down and left and right uncontrollably. Her nipples showed through as if she wasn't wearing a thick bra and a shirt. Finally just as it seemed both were about to come to a finale, John heard Sarah. "Cum inside me big brother! Cum in me John! I want all of your delicious cum inside me!!"

Unable to hold back John erupted from his dick, shooting invisible sperm through the air and landing right on his sisters chest. Shot after shot exploded from his cock, as if he'd been holding it in for a century.

Sarah squeaked and slapped her hand over her mouth as she came to a massive climax. Sagging down in her chair she got splattered by the fountain of cum that John had produced. Unable to see it but clearly feeling it all over her, she reached down scooped some up in her hand.

John watched his sister reach down and raise her fingers to her mouth. He saw her lick her fingers and watched her eyes go wide in shock. She looked around and for a moment John was scared she would see him, but then he remembered that this was a daydream! Obviously this wasnt really happening!

John felt a pressure in his head and he felt himself snap back to his body. He opened his eyes and looked around. Class was over and the students were filing out. He shook his head. "I can't believe I just spent a whole class daydreaming about my sister! ...but my god if it wasn't the greatest experience of my entire life..."