Join The Club!

Story Info
From domina to slave in a short period!
1.1k words
3.87
13.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenon had a weird name, to be sure, but most people just called her Zeeni.

Xenon had no idea where her name had come from in the ethnic caldron of Poles, Sicilians, Italians, Greeks, Armenians, Croats, Serbs, Portuguese, Russians, Spaniards and Lithuanians that made up her family.

In fact, Zeeni's mother had been a shallow shampoo girl who'd seen the word in a magazine left on a chair in the beauty shop.

But in the neighborhood where they'd lived, in the Buttermilk Narrows, near the brickyard, the kid was called Zeeni...

Until she met Prior. And Prior called her Xenon, and of course Xenon called Prior "Master."

Prior hadn't always been Xenon's master. At one time he'd just been her lover, a boyfriend of sorts. Prior had been married to Nativity, a quiet, half Asian girl.

Natty had approached Zeeni at the health club where they shared a spin class, and somehow explained that the relationship she had with her husband was a bit peculiar.

Xenon had leaned against the juice bar at the time, and listened in astonishment.

Nativity had explained that she served Prior as his submissive wife.

Prior apparently sent Natty out sometimes to find other women who he could "date" respectably.

"You mean you scout for him? Don't you get pissed and jealous?"

Nativity had blushed somewhat (Asians can do that, sort of )

"It's an open relationship, then?"

"It's open for Prior." Nativity had said.

Zeeni had seen slight tears on Natti's lashes, but she sensed arousal in her friend as well.

"I know you met Prior, and that you think he's hot." Nativity had said, her eyes gleaming. "And he loves your fluffy light brown hair and the rack you have."

"Oh yeah, that's for sure." There had been some flirting between Zeeni and Prior on the occasions that she'd seen him in the health club weight room.

Prior was coal black, and looked like he'd been working out since he was about six.

He worked for a car service that Nativity's family owned, but was pretty smart, and definitely, Zeeni was hot to get to know him a little better.

"But--" here Natti looked at the floor, "If you begin fooling around with Prior, I will be kind of involved, and our friendship may change."

"How do you mean? A three-way?"

"Well, in a way, I guess, but Zeeni, Prior is my dominant Master and any woman he dates becomes my superior as well."

This kind of blew Zeeni's mind at the time.

It had gotten even weirder when she'd gone over for dinner and watched Prior order Natti to strip and serve them dinner, waiting on her knees while Zeeni and Prior ate.

And then, oh God, there was some mistake with the arugula or some shit, and Prior had stabbed Nativity not that lightly on the right bare boob with his fork.

And only a single tear had run down her cheek as she'd apologized and kissed his feet.

It had gotten a little weirder after dinner. Zeeni had been a tough Narrows gang-girl and had a little bit of the bully in her, and within about an hour of finishing their food, she was whipping Natti's butt hard as Natti sucked Prior's dick.

Then, Nativity had licked Xenon's cunt as her former friend cuffed her around the head and shoulders, and it went on like that. She'd been cuffed to a bolt in the basement floor...

The basement of the house that she, Nativity owned, and then Prior had taken Zeeni upstairs to the bedroom for some luxurious lovemaking. Oh, those ebony muscles!

"But she's just STUCK down there?"

"Don't worry" Prior said, laughing. "The chain is attached to a time-lock and at six tomorrow morning it will open up and Nat will be freed to make us breakfast in bed."

And it was true, after this, the friendship between Natti and Zeeni had changed. When they jogged together on the Buttermilk Canal towpath, Nativity ran behind Zeeni, there was no good-natured competitive racing.

And Zeeni referred to Natti as "scumbag" and Natti called Zeeni "Ms. Simcowski."

It was kind of fun--Prior would forbid Natti from using the john and she'd get a full bladder, and then she'd be dancing, begging to pee with tears rolling down her cheeks!

And Prior sometimes would compound this by making Nativity hold a hot enema in her ass...

And then Zeeni and Prior would flick rubber bands and slingshot BB pellets at poor, naked Nativity as she danced around miserably until Prior finally allowed her to void on the bathroom floor, and then lick it all up.

And it was so luxurious to have Natti crawl into the bed in the morning after having her locked in her own cellar all night...

Nativity would clean Zeeni's clit out with her tongue, getting all the semen and juices from the night before, and sometimes licking Xenon to further orgasms...

And of course then sucking Prior's cock as well.

Often Nativity would draw them a bath (Nativity's bathroom had huge Jacuzzi which, she as a submissive had not been allowed to use in several years)

And Natti would carefully bathe the loving couple, and then, if her pampering reached true success, Xenon would unclip Nat's labial piercing and allow her to masturbate by rubbing her clit on the bathroom door.

Sometimes, while laughing their asses off, Prior and Zeeni would say "red light" and "Green light" making the tear ridden Nativity delay her orgasm by stopping and starting the masturbation process until she was terribly frustrated...

And then finally, Natti would finally be allowed to finish, or if either Zeeni or Prior was feeling peeved or impish, the labial lock would be re-attached on the blue, frustrated clitoral lips, postponing orgasm for another time.

It was fun smoking around a slave, too...Natti would light their cigarettes, and allow them to put them out on her tongue or her breasts...or her shaven clit.

Sometimes Natti would be covered in little burns, but be so aroused that she could barely refrain from touching herself...what a pain slut!

And then one day Zeeni had heard herself asking Prior if she, too could be a submissive.

"After all." she said reasonably, as her feet were resting on Nativity's back, "You probably are looking for someone else to date, another equal, and I think I'd be...useful here."

A few weeks later, Zeeni brought a new girl for Prior to enjoy...

And as Prior had his crossed legs on Natti's back and Sarah Lynn had hers on Xenon's, the two girl submissives exchanged a wink. Their friendship at last, was equal again....

And how they' d missed it!