Joining Her Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
A new Cleric becomes an adventurer.
7.5k words
4.42
10k
22
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my first posted story. I am really anxious about posting this. I am trusting you internet to be nice to me.

I have always preferred stories with story, over ones that are mostly sex. You have porn hub for that. I read stories for exactly that, the story. So it stands to reason I will write them that way as well. If we happened to have some good sex along the way all the better.

This is mainly going to be Futa on a fem/boy story. I am fairly sure he will always identify as a man in normal situations but may let some partners call him a girl for play

I am always open to feedback but if any of the following tags turn you off it may be best to find another story.

Other tags: Harem, Partner sharing, Femdom, Cum eating, Futa on male, Futa on female.

Not really a Tag but the POV character will be in the harem he does not have one.

Not all chapters will have all these tags and some chapters may have tags not listed here.

Now that the boring shit is out of the way and you are still here please enjoy.

I am finally out on my own. The sisters agreed to let me leave the Temple. They wanted me to stay two more years, but I worked hard and completed my training early. I was granted the initiate rank the week after my eighteen birthdays. Holy Mother Clare performed the ceremony herself. I did not think she would come back just for that, but she did.

Now I am a full priest of Lillia. I know what you are thinking that only women serve Lillia. Well, there is no rule that says men cannot be a servant of Lillia. Don't get me wrong it is not that no one has tried before. Lots of men do pray to the Goddess of Luck and good fortune, and some of those have attempted to become priests before me. I just seem to be the only man that the goddess has seen fit to grant her blessing.

We could go in circles all day thinking about why a goddess does the things she does. Sometimes I find it best to accept her blessings when offered. We should take the grace we have been given and share it with the world. That is why I am headed out into the world. I have been given so much in my life so I need to share that with as many people as I can.

Ever since that fateful day, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. Now with my goddess's blessing I can. I will become an adventurer. Just the idea of noble heroes traveling the world saving people, hunting monsters. It seems like an honorable business. I had seen firsthand what they could do that day and made a promise to myself I would be like them someday.

Blessings of a goddess can be powerful Once mastered. Currently I am limited to just healing, protection, and Lillia's personal blessing of good fortune. This is not to say that I am without offensive ability, but those spells are not directly given to me by my goddess. I earned those through years of hard work. Though the sisters would say it was lucky I had that opportunity to do so. In that way it was still a blessing from my goddess.

However, I should focus now. I am almost to my destination, the adventurer's guild. Every major city has one and Lutte is no exception. It was a three day trip from Lillia's temples where I trained. This made it the obvious choice for my first stop. I was worried as I headed through town most of the shops were closed. When I arrived at the Guild hall It was shut tight and no one answered. I was unsure what my next move should be. By luck I came across a middle aged woman on her way home.

"Good evening miss." I rested my hand on the holy symbol of Lillia on the center of my robes and slightly bowed my head.

"My word sweetheart, what is a precious thing like you doing out so late." the woman said as she came close to me reaching her hand out to touch my cheek.

I looked up to her eyes. She was almost a head taller than me and as close as she was I had to tilt my head up a bit. "I had hoped to make it to the guild hall before it closed, but it looks like I will need to wait until tomorrow. Do you know of an Inn nearby?"

A smile spread over her lips. "Sweetheart, I know the best inn around. Follow, I will take you there. I am Grace by the way"

She did not wait for my reply and took my hand and started walking quickly. I was forced to stubble after her. "My name is Ranz. A priest of Lilla."

"That is a lovely name, and the robes kind of give you away." Grace had turned back and gave me a wink. She tugged on my arm as she picked up her pace. With each foot fall I saw my back side sway. I could feel myself biting my lower lip as I took in the rest of her figure. She was a full figured woman there was no doubt. She was not overweight but I could tell she most likely had never been a slender woman. Her height made all her proportions exactly correct.

It did not take long before we arrived at our destination. I was surprised to see it does not look like any Inn I had come to expect. If anything I would have assumed this was a normal home. Grace opened the door and entered, barely slowing down. Once inside she closed and locked the door. She finally released my hand and turned to me.

"Welcome to my home. Put your things down by the door sweetheart." Grace rubbed my cheek again before moving farther into her home. Once I had removed my pack I noticed my boots had a lot of muck on them so I removed them as well. I was a little unsure of what to do now so I followed after Grace.

I froze as I got to the end of the hall and looked into one of the rooms. The door was wide open and Grace was standing there fully nude. Her ample bosom sat higher on her chest then I would expect for a woman of her age and beast size. She had a long nightgown in her hands that thankfully allowed her to retain her modestly for her lower half.

"Ranz sweetheart I am changing... Been doing it for years without help..." I could feel my face burning. I was sure I was blood red. "Well, turn around." Grace said in a cheery tone.

"I am sorry ma'am." I quickly spun around. I closed my eyes as well just to be safe, but still stayed frozen in place unsure what to do. I had seen the sisters at the temple a great many times as we had a communal bath. Being the only man we did not exactly have a different section for men. I still knew that I should not just walk into a woman's room while she is changing and I really knew better than to stare. I was so embarrassed, why she did not close her door before she started to change.

A few seconds later I felt her hand on my shoulder. "unclench you don't want to get hurt." She chuckled. Her face was lowered right next to my ear. "I am taking it as a compliment that a woman my age can stop a handsome boy like you in his tracks."

"I am really sorry again Ma'am. Please dont think less of me, I am not that kind of man." I turned to her, my eyes still closed. I then felt her soft fingers grip my chin and raise my head. I tentatively open my eyes to see Grace towering over me, and impossibly close.

"I said I took it as a complement so let's leave it at that." She paused briefly "Unless you feel you need some kind of punishment." Grace just smiled at me.

I was sure my mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. I felt as if my stomach was floating away. There were so many butterflies in it. Grace released my chin and swiped my nose with her finger.

"I am just teasing you sweetheart. Now come on let's get you something in that tummy I am sure you are hungry." Grace moved past me and made her way to her kitchen. I again followed her. She had made soup earlier in the day and had intended what was left over for her dinner. We sat at her table and got to know each other a little bit. Grace was a charming woman. I found that the reason I met her near the guild hall is because she worked there. After she closed the guild for the night she had dropped something off for a friend before heading home thats when I met her.

Grace of course wanted to know my reasons for needing to go to the hall. She was shocked I wanted to be an adventurer. She even tried to talk me out of it, quite insistently. I recounted the tale of how I came to live at the temple of Lillia when I was young. What had happened to me and my family. I then explained the adventures and how they saved me and a handful of the others. The Cleric of that party had been a priestess of Lillia, Holy Mother Clare. The other children saved still had family to take care of them. My parents had died that day. Clare took me to the nearest temple for shelter.

We continued to talk for a while. It was getting late and I could not help but yawn.

"Oh sweetheart you have been traveling all day and here I kept you up well past your bedtime caring on." Grace stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up with her. I was shocked how easily she could do that.

"No Grace, I have loved our time together. You have been amazing company." I protested as she pulled me through her home. She stopped at a closed door, her hand hesitating before grabbing the handle. She still did not turn it.

"Everything ok?"

"Well sweetheart I was going to have you sleep in my daughter's old room, but I wanted to make a different suggestion." Grace turned to me.

"You see, my daughter...moved out some time ago. It has been dreadfully lonely in this home. For the first time in a long time tonight it felt like a home again." Grace cupped my cheek, her thumb rubbing along my face. "My daughter would sometimes sleep in my bed when I got lonely. I was hoping you would do the same." Grace traced her thumb over my lips pulling at them slightly. I went to respond but when I opened my mouth Gace pressed her thumb into it. I am not sure why but I felt the intense urge to suck. I closed my lips around her thumb and started to suck pulling it the rest of the way into my mouth.

"MMMmmm. Gods you are perfect sweetheart." Without removing her hand Grace guided us to her room. I was forced to walk backward as we made our way there. My eyes never left hers as I played with her thumb with my tongue the whole way. The back of my legs bumped into her bed and I would have fallen if not for her powerful hand holding my head. Grace finally removed her thumb from my mouth. Without thinking my tongue chased the intruder out of my mouth as if begging it to return.

"You remind me so much of my daughter." Grace sighed as she stroked a few of the stray strands of hair from my face.

I chose to take that as a complement. I knew that I had softer features for a boy. I was well below average height for my age and my hair was kept in a very long braid. It was bad luck for a priestess of Lillia to cut their hair. I decided to keep the same tradition being the only priest. Grace grabbed at my robes and started to undo them. It did not take long for them to pool at our feet.

I attempted to cover my chest with my arms, but Grace pulled them away as she looked at me over. I did not wear an undershirt as the robes could be too hot in the summer. I was only wearing light cloth pants. I knew I was skinny, with little muscle mass. I did however join the sisters in daily exercise. This meant my body was still toned. It involved lots of practiced poses. You would not think it required much strength, but to keep the pose for any length of time it did. Grace traced her finger down my chest. stopping to circle one of my nipples. She continued down slowly sliding her fingers over the subtle muscles of my abs. She stopped just at the ties of my pants dragging her finger over them.

"Lay down." Grace's voice was low and gravely. I felt compelled to comply and I laid on her bed. Grace climbed in after me placing an arm on either side of my head causing me to sink down with her added weight. My arms had again gone to cover my chest. Grace's eyes noticed but this time she did remove them. She hovered over me for what felt like a while but I imagine it was not long. She had thrown one leg over me kneeling on the bed, her other foot still on the floor on the other. Grace sighed and pushed off with her foot to move herself over to the other side of her bed.

I was not sure how to react. I was not naive. The temple had an extensive library with several books on Sex with sub sections for special characteristics of many of the races. I felt where this seemed to be going, but now all that tension seemed to vanish.

"Grace. I am sorry I...."

"Hush now Sweetheart. I understand." I did not look over but Grace seemed to be getting herself situated next to me. "How many days has it been since you left the Temple?"

"Three..." I whispered.

Grace rolled over and wrapped an arm around me. "That is what I figured. Look I was serious that this has been a great evening. So just roll over and let's go to sleep, it is late."

I rolled over as instructed and grace pulled me into her. Due to her size it was like she was cradling me with her body. Graced arm was wrapped around my chest and she started to trace her fingers around. Each time she did her hand to trace lower. This pattern repeated but I was unsure long before her hand started to brush into the top of my pants. She finally stopped and her hand took hold of the ties of my pants.

"Fuck it" I heard he say as she tugged on the ties pulling it lose. "Now I am going to do something for you. I am sure it has been a long day for you and I am sure my actions have made it harder on you. We must stop after this for tonight. I had a surprise for you but you are just not ready."

I could not help myself. "But I liked surprises." I said, trying to pout.

"GGrrrMMMM" Gaces's moan was closer to a growl. It was even accompanied by a slight nip on my ear. "Now you behave." Grace started to kiss my neck. I could feel her hand sliding into my pants. She came into contact with my dick and stopped kissing me. "You are full of surprises."

I blushed because I had not really thought about it, as it was normal to me. "You see all the sisters use this gel they make. I am not sure what form but after you use it the hair does not grow back for a long time."

"Sweetheart you really are perfect, but I was talking about this." She gripped my dick.

OH well I had known from that extensive library that I was slightly above average in that department. At the communal baths I had received comments from some of the priestesses to the same effect as well. I knew I was blushing heavily now and I had pulled my arms tightly to my chest.

Grace must have sensed my anxiety "I am sorry I meant it as a complement. It is the perfect dick." Grace pulled my ear lobe into her mouth as she began stroking me. She was right, the last hour or so had me very aroused so my dick was leaking already. He gathered it up to make her strokes smoother.

"Does my hand feel good on your dick."

"Yes"

Grace increased her pace slightly. all the while teasing my neck and ear with her lips.

"I bet you wish you knew what the surprise was"

"mmmm Yes"

Grace again increased her pace. She kept the steady strokes a dozen more times before asking he next

question

"You would do anything I asked of you."

"Yes, anything"

Grace's pace increased again

"Would you get on your knees and service me?"

"Yes"

Grace pace was pushing my limit

"Don't make promises you cannot keep."

"MMMM" I could not answer I was getting close

"Do you promise to kneel before me and service me?"

"Yes."

"Then cum for me my sweetheart."

"YES!"

I exploded in the best orgasm of my life. I could feel Grace's hand and the top of my dick catching most of the cum saving the inside of my pants. Being in a temple full of smoking hot priestesses this was not the first time I orgasmed, but it was the first time anyone assisted me.

"You did such a good job." Grace said as she planted more kisses on my neck. She pulled her hand out of my pants and brought it up to us. "The only problem is his mess you made on my hand. I don't want to wipe it on my sheets and I am so comfortable with you in my arms I would rather not get up. What should we do about this?" Grace held her hand in front of my face.

I had never considered what I was considering right now. It was clear what Grace wanted me to do. I knew it was expected of women when they performed oral sex. So it could not be all that bad. I extended my tongue and licked at the globs most at risk of slipping from her hand. The salty fluid coated my tongue and then the inside of my mouth. It was not what I expected. It was exciting for me to do it. I was not sure if it was from the taste or basically being told to do it by Grace. Either way I hungerly went in for more.

"Oh dear, did I not feed you enough dinner?" Grace giggled. "You are a growing boy, we may need to supplement your diet."

I continued to clean Grace's hand. I had gotten most of my cum already and I was now working on sucking each of her fingers clean. Once I was done I rolled over and kissed Grace firmly on the mouth. She grabbed my head roughly and held me. I felt her tongue snake into my mouth as I intercepted it with my own. I did not want to stop kissing her but I owed her.

"Thank you." I smiled at her "Now I believe there was a promise made to service you." I started to move my hand down her body but she grabbed my wrist.

"Not tonight sweetheart. If we go any further I cannot be sure we will get any sleep tonight. I have a very important day tomorrow. I need my rest." Grace's face did not match her mood only a few seconds before. I felt my forehead crinkle. Seeing this Grace smiled and kissed me again. "Go to sleep."

I rolled over dragging her arm with me and pulling her hand close to my chest. I closed my eyes and was asleep within minutes. It had truly been a long day.

I awoke the next morning alone. Part of me was disappointed to not wake up next to Grace. However, I could hear her and it sounded as if she was in the kitchen. I collected my robes and washed up a little before heading to find Grace.

"Good morning Sweetheart. Sorry I did not wake you but you looked like an angel I could not bear to do it." Grace did not stop working on whatever she was cooking.

"Good morning Grace, How long has the sun been up?" I walked over to her to see if I could help her prepare anything. It seemed like she was making more than breakfast. By the looks of it she was packing a few meals for later in the day. It was all things I had made before so I started some of the prep work for her.

"Not long now, less than an hour." Grace said as she looked at me prepping next to her. "You are so perfect you know that sweetheart." I just smiled back and helped her finish cooking then joined her for breakfast.

After we finished we walked together to the Guild hall. Once at the door I held it open for her but she waved me off.

"I took the day off today. It is sort of an... Anniversary. I will be gone until late tonight. If you need a place to stay tonight, and I am not back, tell Lily to set you up in a guild room." Gace ran her hand over my cheek.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me. I look forward to when I can see you again." I said, leaning my face into her hand.

"Same to you sweetheart." Grace gave my cheek a pat.

As she turned to walk away I called back to her.

"Wait. I have something for you." I placed my hand on her shoulder. "May the goddesses luck shine on you. Blessing." A faint golden light shines around my hand then dissipates just as quickly. "Everyone could use a little luck now and again."

"I have been very lucky to have met you sweetheart." Grace leaned in for a fairly chased kiss.

I watched her walk away for longer than I should have before turning to the Guild Hall. It was surprisingly small, no bigger than an average pub. I had expected a place as important as the adventurer's guild to have a larger establishment. I guess Lutte is one of the smaller cities in the kingdom of Glaine, so it makes a kind of sense.

12