Joining the Pack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jerked his face from her neck and she flipped her eyes open to hold his fierce gaze. For just a moment time stopped as they fell into each other's eyes.

With a last savage thrust he exploded within her and she threw her head back in a scream as the heat was released within her. Together they shuddered, rode the waves of their climax together, each bucking and grinding spasm only sending the other further into their pleasure. He pulsed, his hot seed emptying into her and she rocked her hips against him, frantic for everything he gave her.

They collapsed, Kaev barely managing to not completely crush Anahid as he draped himself over her. She held him to her, his head cradled against her neck as she let out low, shuddering breaths. His slowly softening length still inside her welcoming canal. She nuzzled his shoulder, inhaled the scent of her mate.

Impulsively, she licked at the sweat along his skin. She relished the taste of him. She thought absently that she would need to taste every inch of him some day. She let her tongue swirl against him, delighting in the salty, heady taste.

He chuckled, turned his head to capture her mouth in his. "That is a dangerous tongue you have," he whispered into her lips.

She grinned, her lips still pressed to him. "Not nearly so dangerous as yours."

12