Joining the Pack Ch. 12

Story Info
Anahid and Kaev get some good, then some bad news.
3.1k words
4.68
4.4k
10

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anahid looked out over the valley beyond. She sensed something. Something in that deep place. The wolf part that could know things that her human brain hadn't yet caught onto yet. Her wolf growled.

Kaev moved up behind her, snaked a hand around her naked belly, pressed her back against him. The stood looking out over their valley. Kaev was hard at her back, comforting and steady and warm. He dropped his head to her neck, ran his lips over her collarbone, to her shoulder. Back up he kissed until he came to her ear.

"This is ours. All of it."

Before she could speak he'd wrapped a hand around her neck, tilted her head up so he could capture her lips with his. When he gripped her like this, it sent the heat arcing towards her center. He could be rough, and dangerous, blind in his lust...but he was hers. He sucked the air from her lungs as he kissed her, as he squeezed at her throat. And she melted for him. It seemed no one in this world could defeat her but him. And she wanted him to take her. To show her how strong he was. How he was a king. She bit his lip and Kaev growled in warning, gripping her all the tighter. The hand around her waist inched up, gripped one of her breasts.

His fingers moved, pinching and tugging at the nipple. He forced her body upwards. Up to meet the sky they looked out on.

"And you're mine. Aren't you?" he rasped into her lips as he loosened his grip around her neck.

Yes, her body screamed.

She growled, lunged her head back to him to bite at his lips. To force him to take her.

Kaev chuckled as he pulled his head up, out of reach. His grip re-tightened on her throat while he twisted a nipple between his fingers.

Anahid whined and tried to turn in his arms to face him. "No, little she-wolf," he chuckled as he watched her struggle in his arms. Suddenly he pivoted to the wall beside them. He pressed her into the wall, pinning her between his immense body and the cold stone.

Letting go of her neck, he moved his hand to the back of her head, pressed her face into the wall while his other hand moved to push apart her legs. His hard length pressed against her lower back as he leaned into her. The heat at her back, the immovable, cool stone at her front, left Anahid reeling. She tried to tilt her hips back to him, but the angle was wrong, and he held her still.

"What should I do to you?" he smoky breath caressed her ear. "Do you remember what I told you that day in the woods. The first day?"

Anahid quivered with need. Tried to wrack her brain for his words that day.

He continued, "I said I'd only hurt you if you wanted me to."

Anahid gasped as he dropped his head, dug his teeth into her neck. The pain raced down her body, leaving her shivering and her pussy aching. The wave of moist heat that rippled as his teeth ground into her left her dizzy and craving him. He kneed her legs wider apart, pressed his entire body into her. His cock nestled between her ass cheeks. His skin seemed to blaze as he began to move against her, nudged his member against her ass, sliding it against her, teasing.

Anahid found herself hopelessly pinned against the smooth stone of the wall. She pressed into him, bucking her hips to grind against the wall, to chase some release.

Suddenly Kaev stepped back, though he kept one hand on her head. He slapped his other hand across her ass and Anahid shrieked in surprise. Before he could redden the other cheek she twisted in his grasp and bit his forearm as she scrabbled with his other hand. Kaev's face darkened as she ground her teeth into his skin. He flipped her around, pressing his arm into her, pinning her back against the wall and scooping up both her wrists in his other hand.

Anahid's body hummed as he overpowered her. Still, she ground her teeth into his thick arm, but he didn't seem to feel any sort of pain. Instead it just sent him high. His eyes turned slightly manic as he searched her face. As he pressed himself against her once again.

Then his hands were moving, lightning quick he released her, dropped his hands to her waist to lift her. In a fluid movement he positioned her over his bulging cock, then slammed into her, sending her again into the smooth stone behind her as he finally filled her. Anahid howled as he entered her, grabbing frantically at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist as she clung to him.

He engulfed her like a wild animal, pounding his hips into her.

~~

Kaev tried to hold onto some semblance of his mind, but Anahid's challenge, her scent and the feel of her soft body under his sent his mind racing away. The only thing that existed was her hungry channel, drawing him in. Her hands clutched at him, fingers digging into the back of his neck as he pummeled her pussy. Her breaths rose, high and whining with pleasure as he lost control. Just as she wanted. Little, ravenous she-wolf. She let him believe he was dominating her. Taking her. Owning her. But it was just what she wanted. Kaev grinned as he finally mastered himself. Slowing his thrusts, he leaned into her, pressed her tight against the wall again. She tried to move her hips, to guide his quick thrusts, but she was pinned.

"Is that what you wanted?" he whispered, pleased that he'd recovered some control of his voice.

She purred, arched her back and tried to tempt him with her breasts. Kaev smiled, took the bait. He lowered his head, took a nipple in his mouth as he continued his steady thrusts. Circling her alert nipple with his tongue he was rewarded by her panting breath. Just as she could send him into a mindless spiral of need, he knew he could do the same for her. He twirled the bud in his mouth, grazed his teeth over it. Each shallow thrust he matched with a sharp tug of her nipple, and each time she rose higher. Her breaths came fast, urgent. She was close, so close.

He knew a thousand ways to send her over the edge. His cock jerked in anticipation. He loved watching her lovely face as her pleasure exploded. He lifted his head. Hers was thrown back, her lovely throat exposed as she leaned against the wall he pressed her against. He leaned impossibly closer, ran his tongue up her neck, to her ear.

"Are you close? Do you want me to make you come?"

She sighed in frustration, tried again to buck her hips into him. Kaev stilled, greedy for her pleasure. He owned it. He began the slow circles again with his hips, grinding against her center, against her dripping folds and swollen clit. Anahid whined, gripped his neck all the tighter as he again began to wind her up. As he moved he watched for the signs of her mounting climax. Her breaths grew shallower, quicker, her cheeks were now bright red with lust, her head again lolled back and a long, high moan built within her.

Suddenly he again thrust against her, pounded the base of his shaft against her swelling clit. She gasped as her climax threatened, eyes flipping open to watch him. And then he truly lost control. As her green eyes darkened, Kaev again slammed into her, over and over and over until she finally screamed. Her climax hit and he felt it ripple through her entire body, into his own skin, against his throbbing cock. Frantically he pummeled her, sent her howling climax higher and she writhed against him, grasping and churning with her blind pleasure. And still he watched her beautiful face contort with the release only he could give her. It very nearly overcame him, the waves of her pleasure he rode.

"Is that what you wanted?" he growled in her ear as she went limp against him. He slowed his thrusts again. "Greedy little wolf. You'll get no relief. I will fuck you until the sun rises. You feel me inside you?"

She murmured a yes.

"Your pleasure belongs to me. I give it when I please. I take it when I please. You belong to me."

She was still limp, tingling and moist with her retreating climax but he felt her nod, nuzzle her face into the crook of her neck.

He stepped from the wall, wrapped his arms around her to hold her still tight against him.

"Who do you belong to?" he growled.

"You," she whispered.

"Whose cock is inside you now?"

"Yours," she again answered.

He lowered her to the floor. The stone was cool in the moonlight.

"Who fought off every other lycan that tried to fuck you?"

"You did."

"Who am I?"

"You're my mate." She flipped her eyes open. They were heavy with love. "You're the father of my child."

Kaev stilled. She lay beneath him. He was still buried deep within her and his cock again jerked with need at the way she watched him. Her eyes glittered in the dark, watched for his reaction. She raised a hand to his cheek, caressed his face.

Finally he rasped out, "You're with child?"

A slow smile crept across her face as she gently nodded. Her fingers still moved against his skin and she began to rock her hips again into him.

He felt suddenly ashamed at the violent way he'd taken her just moments ago. His Anahid. The most precious person in the world to him. He glanced to her neck, saw the angry red marks his teeth had left. She jerked her hips, ground against him and as he watched, her eyes darkened again with hunger. He remained frozen above her, arms on either side of his head as he pressed against her.

"Did I hurt you?" he whispered finally.

"I liked it," she giggled and tilted her head up to kiss his chin. She ran her lips along his jawline. Buried her face in his neck. Then she bit down, ground her teeth into him again. He twitched, his cock pulsed with need inside her.

"Anahid," he groaned. But she moved beneath him, hitching her hips to guide herself along his cock, to send him higher. Her hands slipped to his back, pulled him tight against her sweat-slick body.

"Fuck me like the day you put this child within me," she commanded. Kaev growled, moved his hands up to clutch at her hair. And then he complied. He let himself feel only her. Gave into her clinging and ravenous body. He slammed into her, pumped his impatient cock into her heated slickness. Faster and faster he thrust and she met every one with a high whine of satisfaction.

"I'm yours. So fuck me like I am. Show me who I belong to," she growled in his ear. Kaev exploded with a howl, his seed spurted into her, filled her and she took everything. He trembled against her and she sunk her teeth deep enough to draw blood in the meat of his neck. She pulsed against him, drew his seed out, clenched herself around him. Though she already had everything she needed. She was Anahid. She was a lycan. She always wanted more.

~~

Anahid and Ash were an hour's run south of the compound. It was Ash's day to pace the perimeter and check the defenses and Anahid had used her considerable wiles to convince him to let her come along. It'd been a two months since her heat and as soon as the pack learned she was pregnant they'd treated her like a fragile bird.

It left Anahid jittery and frustrated. Even Kaev, the night spent fucking on the high overlook had been the last night he'd let himself go. He still made love to her. Gently, tenderly but the savage Kaev seemed to have retreated. Anahid sighed as she watched Ash test the defensive wall. Kaev was on his run to the north perimeter, which was the only reason she'd been able to convince Ash that they wouldn't be missed. Of course, she knew they would get an earful from Kaev when he returned and learned she'd been gone... Anahid smiled. She would take them blame. Perhaps it would snap Kaev out of his stoic and caring protector role he'd taken on around her. Perhaps he'd be so angry he'd punish her with a good, vicious fuck? She giggled to herself.

"Are you about done?" she asked Ash's back.

"Nearly," his voice was muffled as he adjusted a section of the log fence that had tumbled down from the storm a few days before.

Anahid absently set a hand on her belly, still flat. It still didn't feel real. A little lycan grew within her. Kaev and her lives twined around each other and now grew within her. Anahid's throat closed with emotion as she imagined the child, the product of their love. Her mood soured again though as she watched Ash. She knew her body better than anyone. She couldn't survive another seven months of Kaev treating her carefully and thinking he knew best. Resolved, Anahid pursed her lips. They would have a talk when Kaev returned. He would HAVE to listen. She was the mother of his child afterall.

"Done!" Ash called and jumped down from the fence. Anahid stretched, glanced back north and shook herself back to the present. Her wolf growled underneath, impatient for her to change and race again down the valley. She felt a twinge in her bladder.

"Fuck, sorry Ash, I have to pee again. Give me a moment."

Ash chuckled as he glanced to her then set about re-packing the tools he carried. "You didn't think to go in the twenty minutes it took for me to fix it?"

"I didn't have to GO twenty minutes ago," Anahid grumbled as she moved into the treeline a few yards away. After peeing for the millionth time that day Anahid stood a moment under the trees. She loved the valley, but there was something about again being under the shadows of the forest that filled her heart. She'd always felt most at home in the deepness of the trees. The sun could only peek gingerly through the leaves and sharp pine bows, the floor was always cool, always soft and welcoming. And then the scent. She realized now it reminded her of Kaev. Had reminded her of him before she'd ever met him. Her wolf again growled deep within her. Anahid chuckled and turned to leave the trees. A new scent tickled at her nose, edged up against memory. The smell of home, smoke and warmth. Family.

Anahid froze, breathed deeply in the new yet familiar smell. There was something else. Something sharper within it as well. Blood and smoke. Smoke and Blood.

"Sister," a voice whispered through the trees. A voice she'd know anywhere.

Anahid spun to find the sound. "Dymion?" she set every one of her new wolf senses alive, searching for the source. Searching for her brother. Was she going mad?

A shadow broke from one of the trees, stepped around a patch of sun. Dymion. Her brother. He was so handsome, the dark eyes of their mother. The slow smile of their father. Was she hallucinating? "You were dead. I thought you were dead," Anahid whispered.

"Do I look dead, sister?" he asked still moving slowly towards her.

"No," she choked out and stepped towards him. He closed the distance and scooped her into a hug. He stood only a couple inches taller than her. This brother that though not of her blood, he was her family. His familiar, sinewy arms wrapped around her and she pressed her face into his chest to breath in his scent. To convince herself he stood here. That he was alive.

"I've missed you," he murmured as he squeezed her.

"How did you escape?" Anahid clung to him, let the tears soak her cheeks as she held her brother.

"I didn't," he said softly. The words wormed into her. Left her confused. As her brother's arms wrapped around her she realized something wasn't right. Something was different in her Dymion. He wasn't the same sun-warmed boy she'd grown up next to. He was cold, stiff, and smelled of blood now. Anahid slowly raised her head, tried to find his eyes.

"Anahid! Get away from him!" she heard Ash yell from behind her. Dymion gripped her tighter.

And then the world exploded around her. Vampires dropped from the trees above them. Ash roared a challenge and began to shift into his wolf. Dymion moved like quicksilver and clamped a silver collar around her neck. And then she heard the arrows. Struggling against Dymion, Anahid twisted, tried to wrench from his now iron-grasp.

She heard a thud behind her, another, another. A gasp of pain. She finally turned her eyes to Ash. The lycan lay, still in his human form on the forest floor. He struggled on the ground, several arrows sprouted from his chest, his back.

"No..." she whimpered as she collapsed. The silver around her neck seemed to constrict her. She felt claustrophobic and sensed her wolf, so far down within her, screamed in impotent rage.

The sounds of the vampires around her closed in, but she had only eyes for Ash. Funny, welcoming Ash as he weakly tried to crawl from the gathering killers. Dymion gripped her wrists, tugged her back to her feet. "Please Dymion. You don't have to kill him."

"Ash." A woman stepped from the shadowed trees, drew the eyes of everyone in the clearing. She was beautiful like a savage, frozen arctic river. She flowed towards Ash, flicked her eyes coyly to Anahid. She pulled a dagger from a her belt. Held Ash's eyes. "It's been too long Ash," she whispered, though her voice rippled through the clearing. Right into Anahid's heart.

Atalanta rested a hand on Ash's forehead.

Ash desperately caught Anahid's eye. "Tell Variya-"

Atalanta slit his throat. She glanced back to Anahid with a lovely smile. "How's Kaev?" she asked.

Anahid screamed as the world collapsed around her. She screamed and screamed as the vampires wrapped her arms and legs with silver chain. As they picked her up and disappeared into the trees.