Joining the Pack Ch. 15

Story Info
Epilogue.
2.3k words
4.74
5.3k
8

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much everyone that's stuck with me through this! As I said in the first couple chapters this is my first erotica. I wasn't sure where the story was going when I started, just that I'd always had this vision of Anahid and Kaev. I hope you enjoyed! Please do follow me if you'd like more stories. I'm not sure if I'll be doing more series that are quite this long, but I'll likely be doing a short stories here and there. Thanks again for reading!

~~

Anahid lay in the grass. Baby Aylsa-nearly two now- giggled as she placed flowers on Aeva. The baby warbled, her bright bronze curls glowed in the sun and Anahid's heart swelled as she watched the little girl. She glanced up from the playing babies to the lycans sparring on the field. As always, her eyes fell on Kaev instantly. He showed off today, with his mate and little daughter watching. Anahid found her gaze sliding to Variya. The she-wolf still had a haunted, empty gaze. Her vengeance against Atalanta had closed a chapter, but the wound could never be healed. Anahid felt her smile falter as she remembered Dymion. She had no idea where he'd gone. If Variya ever found out his part in Ash's death... Anahid shook her head, Dymion would run far, far away if he knew what was good for him.

Feeling a pang she thought her mother. She didn't even know her real name. Only the one Atalanta had given her. After the fight the wolf had turned and disappeared into the trees. Anahid hoped to see her again before little Aeva grew too old. She wanted her mother to see her baby, the perfect little creature that she'd helped save. But she understood the freedom of giving into your wolf form. Kaev had looked grim when Anahid explained. Like Anahid's father, some wolves just couldn't live within a pack for long. They turned to their wolf and lost themself for years. Anahid knew Serenity would find her way back eventually though.

"Will you watch Aeva tonight?" she asked Kayl who lay on the grass, her head in Sim's lap.

"Of course, we love having the babies together," Kayl grinned then winked at her.

Anahid scooped Aeva up and strolled slowly towards the sparring ground. Lifting her chubby hand she waved at Varick who stood on the edge waiting for his turn. The handsome wolf smiled and waggled his fingers at them as they approached. He was leaving soon, it was time for his ranging. There was a pack a week's run south that he wanted to visit, see if he could find a mate. Anahid felt a pang as she imagined her friend leaving. But he finally felt he could leave Variya. And he'd be back.

She came to a stop next to Varick and began to bounce Aeva on her hip as she watched Kaev spar with Cobb. "Look at your daddy. He's the biggest, the fiercest, the most loving man or wolf you'll ever meet." Beside her, Varick snorted a laugh. "Yes, your daddy can beat up poor uncle Varick without breaking a sweat." Varick barked another loud laugh. Anahid smirked, but continued. "You'll grow up with these wolves around you, you have a family. A pack. Forever."

Kaev flipped Cobb onto his back, then jerked his head up, finding Anahid instantly. He grinned as he stepped from the large lycan. Trotting across the field he reached his hands for Aeva. Sweeping the little girl into his arms he spun her in the air to the chuckles of the gathered lycans.

Together, they turned and left the sparring ground, Kaev bouncing Aeva as they walked. Anahid leaned against his shoulder, gazed up at her mate. "Kayl is going to watch her tonight."

Kaev glanced down at her, a smile tugging at his face. "So, you won't tell me this surprise you have planned?"

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise."

Kaev grinned, his eyes turning mischievous. "I can force you to tell me. As your pack leader."

"I'd like you to try," she snorted.

Anahid watched Kaev as they walked. He was absorbed in Aeva, bouncing her and making faces to get a few cherubic giggles from her. She grasped at one of his large fingers and cooed at him, then she looked down to Anahid and her round baby face broke into a happy smile as she reached for her mother. Her wide eyes were pale gray and Anahid imagined she could see the wolf within. Or, cub for the moment. Kaev's step was lighter than she'd ever seen it. The year had been hard, so very hard...but Atalanta's death, Aeva's birth, they seemed to have lifted a weight from him. Anahid took in the lycans lounging around the large common area under the overhang. Her pack. She felt the pulse of them. As Varick had said once, they belonged to her, and she to them. She glanced back up to Kaev. He watched her, a small smile playing on his face. His handsome face was lighter, more open. He seemed younger. His eyes drank her in like they had that first day. The memory sent a shiver down her spine. He'd saved her, and she'd saved him as well.

"What?" he asked as their eyes met.

Anahid smiled, ducked her head. "Nothing. Just, you're very handsome."

Kaev threw his head back with a laugh as they came to a stop across from Kayl and Sim again.

"Thanks again for watching her," Anahid said as Kaev crouched and handed Aeva to Sim.

"You're doing us a favor," Sim chuckled. "Aylsa can't get enough of her. Keeps her nice and occupied the whole night."

~~

As the sun set, Anahid led the way into the trees past the citadel. Kaev grinned as she tugged him after her. It seemed she wanted to sleep under the stars tonight. As they passed into the treeline, Anahid dropped his hand, glanced back to him, a sly smile forming on her lovely face.

She turned and sprinted into the trees and Kaev's heart thrummed with excitement. He barreled after her, but she was so quick now. Here and there he spotted her bronze hair in the darkening forest, the sound of her light step ahead. Finally he spotted her only a few paces ahead, leaping forward he grabbed at her. Together they tumbled to the forest floor and Kaev landed on top of her. He suddenly remembered the first day he'd seen her. A moment just like this. Kaev chuckled as he pressed the struggling Anahid into the ground, stilling her with his immense weight.

"I just wanted to see your eyes," he said softly, bending his head to her ear. He flipped her over, grabbed up both wrists and stretched her beneath him. She watched him, a coy, challenging look in her eye. The breath left his lungs at the way her green eyes flashed, at her tangled, wild hair spread like fire about her head.

"I remember this like it was yesterday. I replay this day, thinking of all the things I wished you'd done to me," Anahid whispered. She arched underneath him, pressing her breasts against his chest. With her head tilted back, her long pale throat was too tempting. Kaev dropped his head, ran his lips along her neck. She moaned and the vibration against his lips arced through him. He felt his cock jerk, he was already rock hard, throbbing for her.

"Do you know what I was thinking that day?" he rasped as he ran his tongue over her skin and ground his member into her.

Anahid squirmed underneath him, her breaths grew faster. "That you wanted to fuck me?" she finally whispered.

He chuckled, his tongue swirling along her ear. "I knew your body was mine. That you belonged to me."

"I do," Anahid sighed.

Kaev reached his free hand to her breast. She wore a thin, silky dress and her nipples stood tight and hard against it. Kaev tenderly flicked at the little bud. Cupping her full breast in his hand her squeezed, thumbed at the nipple until Anahid was panting in excitement.

"I remember thinking I couldn't resist you. That you were too beautiful, too perfect." He sat up, freeing her hands. The dress would have to go. Kaev grabbed at the neck of her dress, ripped it and tore the fabric from her. Anahid tried to reach for him but he grabbed her wrists again, pinned both hands to her sides. "I didn't understand. Even then. Even having lived these hundreds of years."

He leaned down, freed her wrists with a warning in his eye. Anahid stayed still, her face was red and her eyes slightly manic with lust. He inched his way down her body, leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. She gasped and arched underneath him. Slowly he sucked at the nipple. She tasted slightly sweet now, still his wild Anahid...but changed in motherhood. With his hand he fingered the other nipple, drawing her out until they were dark with her arousal.

"What," she gasped out softly, "didn't you understand?"

Kaev pinched one nipple as he took the other in his teeth. As he tugged Anahid bucked beneath him, hissing and panting. "That as much as you belong to me, I belong to you. My body knew, my heart and soul. Everything. It's yours, I belong to you."

~~

Anahid melted beneath Kaev. His swirling, insistent tongue against her left her delirious with desire. His words stroked right up against her center. She needed him. In ever sense of the word. She needed him inside her, needed him to protect her, needed him to love her. She was his and he was hers and there was no other world but Kaev.

She growled. "You do, you belong to me. So show me, show me I'm your mate."

She felt him grin against her breast and then he was inching down again. Down, down until she felt his breath against her thigh. He kissed across the scar left by Cassian. Gentle and persistent he moved until he came to her pussy. He pressed into her, his lips covered her moist slit, kissed her deeply. Then his tongue darted out, swiped up, swirled her little nub teasingly, then slid back down.

He began to lap against her, long, firm strokes and Anahid felt herself begin to drift. She remembered that high place. The first time Kaev had made her climax. He devoured her, hungry and excited. The rough stubble of his face reminded her of his wolf's tongue and Anahid jerked with a fresh wave of lust. He barely brushed her clit and she felt she'd explode. Tighter and tighter he wound her. Higher and higher he pulled her. She felt she stood on a cliff with him. Kaev, holding her tight against him, showing her the world that would be theirs.

And then he was on top of her. Anahid bucked against him, startled for only a moment by his quickness as he slid his pants off and positioned himself over her. He stilled for a moment, their eyes held each other and the moment went on and on. They still stood together on that cliff. Time had no meaning there, when two bodies that belonged together meet. When a soul finally finds its other half.

"My Anahid," he rasped.

"Kaev," she reached a hand up to cup his cheek, then she pulled his face to her, tasted herself on his lips.

As Kaev kissed her deeply he engulfed her, his tongue forced its way into her mouth. Anahid tilted her hips, inviting and waiting. Kaev thrust his cock into her quivering folds in one smooth movement. And then the world collapsed around them.

The only sounds Kaev's harsh, animal grunts of need, Anahid's high whines of pleasure. Anahid could feel only Kaev, his heated shaft pummeled into her, filled her and touched every place that ached to be stroked. More, she needed more of him. Anahid arched under Kaev as her climax threatened and tried to jerk her face from his still devouring lips, but he held her tight, and she screamed into his lips. It only sent him higher. He grabbed her up, wrapped his arms around her and slammed into her. Their hips rocked frantically higher and higher they forced each other. Anahid stood on the cliff and Kaev wrapped himself around her, and then they leapt off together. Their climax hit and they clutched at each other, writhing and gasping and manic. Anahid was delirious as Kaev's hot seed spurted within her she ground herself still against him, it felt like her orgasm would go on for years and years.

They pulsed against each other under the trees. Sweat and semen mixed and left Anahid slippery and humming and oh so full. Kaev held her still tight against him, and then he rolled, pulling her on top of his sweat-slick body. She grinned and buried her face in his thick chest hair, breathing in his musky, wolfy scent. She still clenched his member tight within her. There was no escape. She chuckled and angled her face up to his. Her mate. Her protector. She loved it when he dominated her. But she knew she could defeat him as well. She licked his chin, traced her tongue along his jawline and he lazily opened his eyes. His steely gray, intense, beautiful eyes.

"What else were you thinking, that first day?" she whispered as she peppered his neck with kisses.

Kaev smiled, adjusted her slightly so he could begin grinding his pelvis into her. "That I couldn't wait to begin our life."

Anahid gasped as Kaev hit just the right spot, and then she collapsed back into him. She was a greedy she-wolf after all. They might have forever, but she'd take everything she could today.

The End