Joining the Ranks of Lady Bois

Story Info
A young man's journey to self discovery.
6.1k words
4.4
23.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers

This is a story about one man's transformation from loving husband to lady boi. His evolution began with a colleague leading him to an aggressive indoctrination. The journey takes him from the safe confines of a married Caucasian heterosexual male to celebrating his new life as Black cock loving lady boi.

On a side note I have chosen to turn off the anonymous comments and their ability to email me. I do enjoy submitting stories which I know will disturb some readers while many others of you get it. I have, however, received some nasty personal remarks in email form from some closeted sissy snowflakes. The rest of you know who you are. Being thick skinned myself your remarks don't bother me but I have elected to end your fun. You may cry to someone else about "wrong categories". To those of you who know why you come to this site please feel free to email me with your observations. I hope you enjoy this effort.

***

jaymee pulled the stretchy Lycra pants up over her big sexy buttocks and turned to admire herself in the full-length mirror.

Her hands caressed his sides and plump round ass. "David's Marble Legs" do wonder for a lady boi," she thought to himself. Her shrinking dick and tiny balls were clearly outlined through the thin material. Her emotions were torn at the sight. Sometimes he wished she had a vagina instead. But as always, reality prevailed. Pushing those thoughts aside she understood her role, her place in the social pecking order.

She pulled the mauve crop top over her head and studied her budding breasts. The hormone therapy she'd long been subjected to were having the desired effect. She had made real progress from a flat chested white boi to a small breasted lady boi. She knew she'd never be titty fucked like his wife experienced but came to look forward to the nipple stimulus that had become routine with the clientele she served.

Smiling as she anticipated the evening, jaymee pursed her enhanced lips and applied a coral toned lip gloss and deep blue eye shadow. It was her favorite look. Mysterious, sexy, and innocent. jaymee understood that her new and wonderful Black Daddy was turned on by the wide-eyed wholesome look of a lady boi who sees a Black cock for the first time.

Daddy enjoyed seeing his white femme boi frightened and excited at the same time. jaymee had mastered those emotions and more through vigorous training. His Black Daddy's zealous, hands-on approach was very effective.

jaymee brushed her long flowing hair back. The tattoo on her neck she'd been given as a reward for her service filled her with pride. The Queen of Spades insignia had to be earned. Some of the white lady bois jaymee associated with might never achieve that status. "They're still fighting nature," jaymee thought. "Those bois need to accept their place gracefully rather than elicit the ire of the Black Men surrounding them at the club."

The four-inch Wedge sandals made her pert ass stick out a little more which pleased her. Checking her purse for keys, make-up, cigarette lighter, and a serious wad of cash, jaymee slipped the long strap over her shoulder and peeked in at his wife. He whispered that that he was leaving. "Back in the morning love."

She didn't bother to acknowledge her. Cindy lay there asleep, cum seeping from her cunt and ass.

Cindy, jaymee's wife of 12 years was in the master bedroom with Lanny. Lanny had been the 4th Black Man that claimed them as his since they began their adventure some 6 years ago. Not that Lanny was exclusive. For that matter, neither was Cindy. Once she discovered the power of Black cocks there was no going back.

The same could be said for jaymee. Although Cindy became addicted after just one weekend of previously unknown bliss, it had taken patience and energetic training for jaymee to accept what natured had intended for him.

jaymee's introduction to cuckolding and eventual lady boi servitude had begun through subtle but well-planned exposure and experience, and sometimes with vigorous impatient guidance.

This is their story.

Growing up in the Washington, DC metropolitan area jaymee had been around African Americans all his life. Born James Lewis, he attended K-12 in integrated schools and was comfortable in his surroundings. Though sometimes intimidated by the larger Black young men, James had come to admire their dominating and aggressive demeanors.

James Lewis matriculated easily and graduated with honors in Business Admin. from a State College. As James matured into adulthood, his frame remained diminutive. Wide hips and a narrow waist made clothes shopping difficult and he often had to settle for "Husky Boy" aisle for his casual attire.

Though not really effeminate, he did have some naturally occurring attributes that are not uncommon in women. His walk, hand gestures, the soft, and high-pitched giggle all served to make him a target of bullies.

His experiences with bullies made James learn the art of negotiation, flattery, and the show of respect. He was filled with both fear and admiration for those "meanies", as he called them complaining to his mother. But something seemed to draw him to those aggressive types. He mistakenly wrote that attraction off to envy.

Back then James was in denial of something within him he didn't know was there.

Small in stature, James had neither the athletic ability, nor the competitive spirit to take part in organized sports. But the young man made sure to attend as many home football and basketball games as his schedule allowed. Cheering on his school's teams from the sidelines, it was not lost on him that the prettiest of white coeds gravitated to his Black school mates, especially those active in sports.

This was not something new to James. He knew women were attracted to the Alpha males and so-called bad boys. There is a certain magnetism in hegemonic masculinity. When coupled with the element of danger, that magnetism whipped up the female pheromones. Now toss Charisma, confidence, and smooth charm into that mix of danger and masculinity and you begin to understand why both men and women are drawn to those special individuals.

James' exposure to that environment had affected him though he had yet to be aware of the influence it would play later in life.

Cindy was a voluptuous, vivacious young woman when she and James first met. Her type A personality contrasted with James' type B in such a way that they were drawn to each other even though they were near opposites.

James' quiet and flexible nature blended well with Cindy's proactive and anxious disposition. Together their opposing demeanors seemed to complement each other.

They married sooner after graduating and moved into the near suburbs of Washington, DC.

Always conscious of her appearance, Cindy dressed in a way that made her noticeable. Short skirts accentuated her long legs. Worn with tight blouses, Cindy's attire lent credence to her sexuality.

Both James and Cindy got jobs with the Federal Government. Cindy worked at HUD assuring the availability of homes to the less fortunate. James worked in the austere offices of the US Treasury where he managed IT contracts. Both he and she were GS-14's, earning a combined $230,00 per year.

Theirs was a happy and comfortable existence until nature intervened.

James' immediate supervisor was a Black man. Booker was tall and muscular and towered over James. At the age of 40 Booker had been educated both in school and on the streets. Outwardly he demonstrated a mild disposition. Underneath that exterior lay the prototypical Alpha male. Although he could be forceful, Booker resorted to persuasion with a side dose of psychology to motivate his employees. Booker also used those qualities to extract what he wanted from unsuspecting individuals. James would become his pet project.

A casual stop in James' office one day to check on contract renewal progress, Booker noticed the framed photo of Cindy on James' desk. It had been taken two years prior when Cindy and James vacationed at Ocean City, Maryland.

Cindy in her stylish bikini left little to the imagination and aroused the predator in Booker. He began to take more interest in his employee with designs on meeting and ultimately fucking his wife.

Booker inquired about James' life. Over lunch he probed James in an effort to identify any weaknesses. It became clear early on that James was respectful of Booker. It wasn't just Bookers' position as James' supervisor but something more than that. Booker realized that James understood the dynamic between the Alpha male and beta male.

In most people there is the decision in certain situations of flight or fight. Booker saw quickly that in James, there was no fight. To avoid flight Booker knew he had to move carefully.

Since James and Cindy worked near each other it was common for them to lunch together.

It was during one of those lunches that James' destiny was secured.

The idea of an al fresco lunch on the warm early Spring day brought loads of workers out from their dreary office environs. James and Cindy were part of the crowd enjoying the day.

At a cafe that catered to the lunch crowd seated near the sidewalk Cindy attracted the attention of many men passers-by who appreciated her long legs and short skirt. James knew men were attracted to his bride and he was proud that he had married such a beautiful lady.

They were just about to order when Booker appeared at their table. James', being the polite and deferential person, he is, invited Booker to join them.

Although Booker made out like his coming upon the married couple was by chance, there was no chance involved. Having remote access to his employee's computers, Booker could see what was going on at the office. When he read James' email to Cindy inviting her to meet him for lunch Booker knew the time was right for him to meet James' sexy wife.

Smooth, debonair, and downright diabolical, Booker began his assault on James' psyche as well as James' wife.

He charmed Cindy with the knowledge that women like her responded well to his slick bull shit. He also demonstrated his superiority over James. Little things like asking James to fetch him another napkin and sending James to bring a server so Booker could change his original order served to hammer home to both Cindy and James his subservience.

Bookers influence over James did not go unnoticed by Cindy. Emitting pheromones, Cindy slowly but surely became attracted to Booker.

More lunches together bonded the trio and lunches were followed with happy hours. Happy hours where Booker could breach social boundaries and barriers through alcohol induced friendliness.

Smiles evolved into hugs. Greetings became on occasion for kisses on the cheek. Soon enough Booker was kissing Cindy on the lips and would hold her close to him, almost possessively as the three of them drank, talked, and laughed together.

James noticed Booker's hands when they began to roam over Cindy. It was obvious to James that his wife not only enjoyed the attention but encouraged it. Responding with deep sighs and leaning into Booker's broad chest Cindy was comfortable with the large man.

James began to imagine the two in bed together. The contrasting Black and white bodies engaging in sex aroused the young man. I can't tell you for sure that he wanted to see Booker and Cindy together doing the nasty. But as the wind carries pods and pollen, the seed had been planted.

Back at home Cindy's arousal by Booker was evidenced by her sexual attacks on James. Her pussy wet from the nearness of Booker, James lay on his back as his wife hopped up and down on his average sized erection. Unsatisfied after her husband would finish too quickly, Cindy would move to mount his face. She was determined to have her own orgasm regardless of what it would take.

At the office Booker began his campaign. Anonymously sending pics to James' computer of interracial sex which Booker hoped would pique the young man's interest. James didn't know who was sending them but had his suspicions. Still, before deleting them, James would study them feeling his dick harden.

One day when Booker saw that James' had on his computer screen the latest pic he had sent he made it his business to visit James in his office. The purpose was to catch James with the porn on his screen and gauge his feelings on the subject matter.

Booker had only to glance at James' crotch to see the tent his dick made in his trousers to initiate his next move.

Discreet conversations followed with Booker urging James discuss his feelings on interracial sex. When James admitted his arousal at seeing those pics Booker sent him Booker worked his lust for James' wife into the conversation. Always there was talk about Cindy's sensuality and sexiness. Alway questions of a personal nature.

Suggestions, relating experiences, and the constant bombardment of comments about Cindy. Booker, ever the predator, saw his prey's vulnerabilities and zeroed in on them.

Convincing James that sharing his white wife with a Black man was something that was becoming more popular and generally more acceptable had the desired effect. Booker used pretzel logic and real time examples. DC is a major population center with a diverse demographic. Mixed race couples were everywhere and Booker made sure James saw them.

At Booker's cajoling, James had several discussions with Cindy who played annoyed and against the idea of inviting Booker into their home and into her pussy. James was not fooled by her act.

After some unnecessary playacting Cindy finally admitted to James that she found Booker both exciting and sexy. They both looked at online interracial porn and videos, sites suggested of course by Booker, to see what lay in store for them.

Cindy was very aroused by the sizes of the Black cocks on the screen. For his part James was interested but also embarrassed at his reaction to the sight of white husbands doing what cuckolds do. His boner told him too much about himself.

It told Cindy the same thing.

All that was left was for James to invite Booker over for dinner and drinks. Nature would take over from there.

Life has a strange way of delivering people to their proper destinations. Booker was the implement life used to deliver both Cindy and James to where the laws of nature welcomed them with open arms.

Booker was more than happy to accept James' invite and asked if he could bring anything.

His offer was declined as James and Cindy knew he could not leave at home that which they both wanted.

The sex was raw and passionate that first night spent together. Cindy and James learned what it meant to share their bed with a dominant Black man.

Booker wasted little time in mastering James. Ordering him about the house having James fetch drinks, snacks was easy. Telling James to undress brought a quick understanding of where this liaison was heading. When he initially hesitated, Booker showed James the error of his ways. A sudden bitch slap brought James to his senses.

Once fully naked in front of Booker and Cindy, James felt the wrath of a Black man who had been disrespected. With the use of his leather belt Booker taught James obedience and humility.

Booker would accept no as a response.

James' training was in full swing.

Seeing Booker physically abuse James stirred an animalistic lust in Cindy. While she had been surprised how James became sexually aroused when Booker whipped his bare ass with his belt, Booker was not. He'd suspected James' submissive tendencies and made a vow to himself to bring them to the surface. The little boner bouncing up and down as James jumped at each blow of the belt was proof enough for Booker.

But for Cindy, all she knew was that in Booker there was a masculinity not found in the Lewis household. He was bold and confident. Sexuality emanated from Booker along with that magnetic element of danger.

Booker knew how to play "good cop and "bad cop" by himself. After wearing James' ass out, he turned on the charm and soothed the young man's bruised ego. Booker dried James' tears and swore that he would never raise another hand to James as long as James behaved. He said he was sorry he had to hurt him but that it was for his own good. Booker also lobbed the abuser's standard, "look what you made me do," excuse at James.

James got the word. And the word was good. Be good or else.

James watched as Booker and Cindy fucked. There was no love making. This was pure sex in its most primitive form.

He watched Booker's firm dark chocolate colored ass hump up and down as he fucked Cindy into multiple orgasms.

James touched himself as he listened to his wife moan and call out Booker's name as she gave herself completely to her instinctual need to mate with the dominant species. He watched her drool and beg. Her nostrils flared. Perspiration dotted her forehead. Her heard her promise Booker things so nasty and sexy that James knew his married life had changed forever.

Booker did not, that first night, make James do those cuckold duties. He would ease him into his role as surely as he would ease James into panties.

After that first night Booker no longer waited for an invitation. He would greet James at the office and tell him what time to expect him. When told to be naked upon Booker's arrival, James heeded his boss.

Once burned as they say.

Cindy noticed the changes occurring in James but said nothing. She would confide in Booker as they lay in their sexually satiated embraces.

Booker would hold his new possession close and whisper to her what the future held for her and her husband. When Cindy stated her disbelief, Booker demonstrated his power for her to witness.

Calling James into the bedroom Booker instructed James to use his mouth to clean both Cindy's cum filled pussy and Bookers big Black cock.

There was no hesitation from James. He remembered his initial training session and fell to his tasks. His astonished bride looked on feeling more attracted to the strong Black man whose cock was being suckled by her kneeling white husband.

Cindy's respect for James disappeared as quickly as James came with Bookers' cock in his mouth. But Booker's confident statement about how Cindy was ruined for little white dicks resonated in her. As surely as James became submissive for her Black lover, Cindy became addicted. Her own confidence grew as she surrendered herself to Booker and his wonderful Black cock.

Cindy began to carry herself like a queen. Striding through life she started to pay more attention to the Black men in her orbit. She knew she could bed each and every one. The thought appealed to her.

Now happy hours were spent with Booker openly groping Cindy as James looked on with approval. Booker would sometimes take James' hand and place it on his cock. It was a psychological move on Booker's part. He wanted James to learn to enjoy Black cocks without any thoughts of who may be watching. Booker was training James to associate himself as the care giver to Black cocks.

People gawked seeing the large Black man stroll out of the bar with one arm around Cindy, the other around James. Their heads just barely reaching the height of Booker's broad shoulders.

Over time the couple would have their arms around the large man's waist as well.

To outside onlookers it appeared as a polyamorous thing. But to the married white couple it was almost an addiction. One needed to receive the pleasure Black cock gave her, the other the need to give pleasure to Black cock.

There is nothing wrong in what was happening to Cindy and James'. Sure, Booker's technique of persuasion had a tinge of deviousness to it. But what was he doing really? He had merely shown the two a different way of living their lives.

In every circumstance of give and take someone always takes more than they give. Booker gave them an alternate path. They took it.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers
12