Joni's New Job Ch. 08

Story Info
Joni travels with Mr. Farnum and is shared.
4.3k words
4.62
6.7k
8
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8: BUSINESS TRAVEL

"Here's your coffee, sir," I announced upon entering his office. I was wearing a very sheer, light blue baby doll negligee with stockings and heels. I stopped just short of his desk so I had to lean forward further to place the mug of coffee exactly at the location he liked it. That action also resulted in my C-cup breast sagging inside the deep cleavage of the loose gown. He noticed as was my intention, of course. "Are you ready for your trip, sir?" I asked as I took a step back from his desk. "I am going to miss you, sir," I then confessed.

"No you aren't, Joni," he surprised me in reply. He indicated for me to sit. My fingers rose to the catch holding the baby doll together just below my breasts. I shrugged it off and gently draped it on one of the other visitor chairs. I was naked except for stockings and heels. It was a new preference in his office: if I sat before him, I was to be fully exposed. It didn't matter that my dress code in the suite area was nearly naked anyway. I sat and spread my legs wide so they pressed against the arms of the chair but he motioned with his fingers for more so I raised my knees over the arms. In response, I also began fondling a breast and lightly stroking my obscenely displayed pussy.

"You know I enjoy giving myself to the other men here, but it is you I truly gave myself to. The other men have had business trips and it hasn't bother me. No, sir," I corrected him, "I will miss you."

He chuckled and smiled. He gave me another motion that I understood. I dipped two fingers into my spread pussy and began masturbating before him. "You blushed. Is it embarrassing when I have you masturbate in front of me, Joni?" While two fingers began sawing in and out of my glistening pussy, my other hand and fingers were fondling a breast and erect nipple.

I nodded. "Yes, sir. It still is. It is even in your home when you have me lie on the coffee table before you so you can watch me masturbate to orgasm on my fingers or some toy or to ride the Sybian to multiple orgasm. Here in the office it seems more embarrassing. Here is seems less appropriate and therefore more erotic. But, I feel that way sitting naked at my desk before the door leading to the rest of the company offices, too."

"Is it wrong that I enjoy your embarrassment?" he asked.

I smiled. "I may feel embarrassed, sir, but I don't feel negatively about such things. I know it will lead to an orgasm and usually also to being fucked, sir. It is why I am here, isn't it? The original intent of my being here was for my pleasure and sexual diversion for you and the others in this suite, but that has changed. You made me yours, sir, to be used as you desire. If putting me in embarrassing situations pleases you, so be it, sir."

"You are an amazing woman, Joni. I confess it is intimidating to have a strong, willful woman so devoted to my desires that it almost seems submissive." He paused and watched my fingers stimulate myself. He smiled. He knew I wasn't just going through the motions but truly masturbating. It was as he instructed and what I was doing. "Yes, dear, that is why you are here. It is also why you won't miss me. Is your passport up to date?" He watched with bemusement as my face erupted into joy as his meaning sunk into me. "Tell me, dear, have you ever fucked anyone from France, England, or The Netherlands?"

I shook my head, my face still beaming with the thought of traveling with him. Then a thought came to me and it blurted out before I properly considered it, "Will I be able to fuck you on the plane?" I already knew he was traveling by chartered jet.

"No, dear. There will be others. You will have to be discrete until we are alone, then the slutty-you can be released." I smiled and jammed a third finger into my pussy as I thought about European travel and evenings alone with him. Wait ... he asked if I had ever fucked a European man. While I fucked myself with three fingers, I mashed my clit with a thumb, and twisted a nipple hard enough to make me wince but also send a jolt into me. If he didn't decide to fuck me soon, I would orgasm before him. Both happened. I orgasmed before his eyes, then was ordered me onto his desk to be fucked. I love my job.

* * * *

Traveling by chartered plane was far superior to domestic carriers. There was plenty of room for everyone and tables for Mr. Farnum and I to work on last minute editing of his presentation.

Arriving in London, our first stop, a quick and painless pass through a customs check, we boarded waiting vans for the trip to the hotel. After settling into rooms, the group met for dinner arranged in a separate room off the restaurant with updates and reminders for the meeting and events for the next day.

Mr. Farnum and I arranged rooms next to each other on the 14th floor separated from other company members. He stopped me outside my room door. I anticipated he wanted me to join him in his room and faced him expectantly as he removed my suit jacket from my shoulders and draped it over his arm.

"What did you think of the flight, dear?" he asked.

Those were not the words I was expecting to hear. With confusion probably showing on my face, "It was excellent, sir. Very smooth."

He smiled and had a look on his face I had come to recognize when he is thinking something different and challenging for me. "The pilots are staying in rooms 721 and 723. They will be flying us for the week. I suspect it must be boring when they are not flying, don't you think?" I nodded confused. The downtime sitting a hotel can't be very interesting. "Do you think you can express to them my gratitude and provide them something to makeup for the waiting?"

What he was implying wasn't sinking in for moments. I was too focused on my anticipation to be with him in his room. Then it hit me and I looked at him with wide eyes, searching his face to be sure I was hearing him correctly. "How much 'gratitude' are you thinking, sir?"

His hand rose to touch my clothed breast. Without the jacket, I was wearing a short-sleeved white satin blouse, dark pencil skirt that ended just above the knees, and heels. "Our safety is in their hands." His hand grasped my covered breast more firmly. "So, how much do you think is warranted?" he asked.

I smiled. I was surprised, too. I was also unsure about what he was telling me to do because of the fondling that was happening. Despite his words, it wasn't my idea or 'if' I even consented. He was sending me down to their rooms to fuck them. This is new. Not the first time he had me fuck someone I didn't know but the first time when he wouldn't be present. What was happening to the security he promised? I stepped to him and kissed him lightly on the lips. It was what he expected of me. "I think you want me to express quite a bit of gratitude, sir, correct?" I replied and asked looking for clarification.

He simply nodded. He checked his watch. "It is already late. They have nothing scheduled tomorrow and you only need to assist me and you have shown how you can function with little sleep." We both smiled at why that was known. "Be back in your room in time to clean up, change, and be ready to join me for breakfast."

After giving him a more passionate kiss after checking the hallway, I turned to make my way back to the elevator. "Joni," I heard him call to me. I turned. "Have fun, dear." I smiled to him but after turning away I felt concern and anxiety.

As I rode the elevator down to the 7th floor, I was quite sure how this had transpired. I was being sent to fuck two men and spend the night with them. I was a woman who had lost two good jobs due to sexual indiscretions before finding myself being interviewed for the Executive Assistant job with a major twist: office slut to four executives. But, it hadn't ended there. Along the way, Mr. Farnum had somehow released in me something I wasn't aware of. While I thought of myself as promiscuous, he uncovered a slut. The very first weekend, he had me naked at his house. That Saturday I fucked two golf friends. That Sunday I was fucked by all four executives through the afternoon. I was soon dressing in lingerie in the private office suite area of the company and fucking and sucking in their offices as they desired. Mr. Farnum proved my transformation with a nine-man gang bang lasting most of a Saturday.

As I strode down the hallway to room 721, I conceded to myself that I knew how all this transpired. That didn't seemed to lessen the surprise of what it could mean. I might have felt some surprise but not in a negative way, though. I knew my thong was soaked. My disappointment at not spending the night with Mr. Farnum was replaced with anticipation of an unknown: spending the night with two men I didn't know but Mr. Farnum apparently trusted.

I knocked on the door of room 721 as I walked past it to room 723. The door to 721 opened first with a man I recognized as the co-pilot. When the door to 723 opened, I was standing before the pilot. The co-pilot wandered down to join us in the hallway.

"Sirs," I tentatively began. I had mentally rehearsed several ways to do this while in the elevator but nothing seemed right. So, I just bumbled. "Mr. Farnum sends his gratitude for your flying skills and recognizes the time you must spend not flying could be boring. He hopes that his gift tonight might ... somehow at least show his appreciation."

They looked at each other. "His gift?" one asked.

I nodded and began unbuttoning my blouse. They watched with wide eyes. Once I had pulled the blouse from my skirt and had completely unbuttoned it, I looked them each in the eyes. "Yes, sirs. His gift ... me ... for the night." I paused to gauge their reaction. They didn't look like they still believed, perhaps because they knew I was his assistant. I took a breath, looked both ways down the hallway, and removed my open blouse. Handing the blouse to one, I unzipped the skirt and shimmied it over my hips and handed it to the other. I stood before them in the hallway in matching white lace bra and thong, stockings, and heels. "I am available to you both all night." Again, I paused searching their faces. It occurred to me suddenly that they could be married and faithful to their wives. That was something I had not worried about but I was standing in the hallway in my underwear. "Will you accept Mr. Farnum's gift, sirs?" Their faces might have still reflected being stunned but the corners of their mouths rising into smiles showed they were not about to reject me. I smiled. How embarrassing would that be to be considered a slut and be rejected.

"This isn't some bullshit prank?" the captain questioned warily as he too glanced up and down the hallway. I shook my head. My arousal increased the longer I stayed in the public hallway dressed only in my underwear offering myself to them. I knew my thong was already soaked and I could feel my nipples hardening against the lace material of my bra. The tension that another door might open or other guests might arrive on the elevator increased my arousal moment by moment. Mr. Farnum's introduction of exhibitionism to me has proven to be a reliable stimulant and these men were unknowingly applying it effectively.

Both men tore their eyes from my nearly naked body and smiled at each other. "You're serious," the co-pilot added for additional reassurance but with dawning acceptance.

"Very serious, gentlemen." I glanced at the room door. "I have a ... especially intimate relationship as Mr. Farnum's assistant. He sometimes uses me to extend... what we call...favors to others at his discretion. Favors that I enjoy very much."

I needed to get out of the hallway. It wasn't so much that I didn't want to be seen by another guest as much as that being seen might cause trouble from the hotel. Even standing here in my underway may become an issue if the hotel utilized security cameras in the hallways. I also assumed the pilots might suffer some repercussion from their company if an incident occurred. So, to speed this along, I reached behind my back, released the hooks of my bra and slipped it down my arms. I handed it to the pilot with my blouse and proceeded to push my very moist thong down my legs. I handed it to the co-pilot with my skirt. He happened by chance to take it by the gusset.

"Fuck," he exclaimed looking at me and then the pilot. "It's soaked."

The smile I gave them was tainted with lust. "Yes, gentlemen, and I really need some relief."

Finally inside the room, I knelt at the edge of the bed in front of one of the men and began loosening his belt and unzipping his slacks. They both were throwing off shirts, kicking off shoes, and stepping out of their pants as I fondled and licked their hardening cocks in turn.

It wasn't very long before both cocks were very hard. I didn't immediately stop, however. I continued to suck and lick, frequently pressing my mouth down hard enough to get their cocks into opening of my throat. I often wondered what it would be like to have a truly big cock. A porn video sized cock. Even a big black cock of porn fantasy. Were they real? What would that be like? Would my pussy take it? Would I be able to take the full length into my throat? I was resigned to that being a curiosity as my sexual world seemed made up of average cocks. But being pushed to sexualizing my life by Mr. Farnum had opened my imagination. What if? He certainly has widened my experience, but...

After many minutes of sucking their cocks and hearing their moans and sighs, I wanted to take this to a mutual conclusion. Mr. Farnum was, after all, waiting for me. No, not true. I remembered he expected for breakfast. There was no rush. I climbed onto the bed and the two men followed close behind. I lay back and spread my legs in open invitation. There was a moment of hesitation as if they still were not believing. When that passed, though, it was the pilot who was between my thighs and the co-pilot move up to the side of my head. I turned to him, opened my mouth, and he moved into my waiting mouth. I immediately began sucking as the pilot aligned his cock with my wet pussy.

When his cock head touched my pussy opening, "Damn," he exclaimed, "she is soaking wet and it feels so warm."

The co-pilot laughed and pressed his cock a bit deeper into my mouth. "I told you that before."

The pilot eased his cock inside, re-positioned himself, and began earnestly thrusting into me. He fucked me aggressively and I was surprised how quickly he seemed to be reaching a climax level of excitement. The one in my mouth slowed and I knew he was waiting to get into my pussy, too. Both ended up climaxing quickly.

The pilot who had been the first to fuck me had the mini-bar open and was sipping an amber colored drink. When the co-pilot rolled off me, he pointed at the mini-bar and I nodded my head as I started for the bathroom. I asked for bourbon, Mr. Farnum's preference. When I returned after cleaning up a little, he handed me a glass with the same amber liquid.

"That was amazing," he exclaimed. "Do you do this often for Farnum?"

The co-pilot was pouring himself a drink. Both were very attentive to my response. Both had put on their boxers while I remained naked. Clearly, they were both shy about being naked and possibly even about what had just happened but not so much so that they weren't eager participants and possibly curious what might still happen.

"Not that much," I replied. I sat on the edge of the mussed up bed while they sat on the only two available chairs in the room. They didn't seem entirely satisfied by the answer and I supposed I wouldn't be either. I had just fucked two men I barely knew for no other reason than I was told to. "Sometimes," I falteringly continued, "I feel ... well ... that he is merely curious to see how much he can get me to do."

They asked more and I tried to respond without saying much but after gulping the second and third small bottle of liquor I found myself being a bit more honest.

"But you like do this?" one asked still prying.

I shrugged. "It's no secret that I enjoy sex. It isn't that." The thought I had been trying to deny was suddenly becoming insistent. "I don't know ... it's just ... I thought I would be respected more by them. I thought that what I was doing, that it would somehow be appreciated more." I realized I had confessed too much. I stood up, put down my empty glass, and took a hand of each to tug them up. "I like sex and surely you aren't done with me."

I tugged their boxers off and started licking and sucking their quickly expanding cocks. I moved back and forth between them as their cocks grew and my mouth removed the taste of cum from each.

Any more prying questions they had were gone. Once both were hard, I moved one onto the bed on his back. I crawled over him and rubbed my used pussy over his cock. The other stood at the edge of the bed probably anticipating I would again use my mouth on him while fucking the other. Instead I looked up at him and patted my ass.

"Ever been involved in a double penetration?" I asked boldly. Both leered at me with lusty smiles. I pointed at the one standing, the pilot, "Get up here and fuck my pussy a few times to lube your cock."

It was amazing how fast he moved. Instantly he was behind me and pressing into my used pussy while the man below me watch my face as I sighed at the moment of penetration. After a minute of fucking me, the pilot pulled out and I positioned the co-pilot's cock below me and I sat down over it. I rose and fell on it several times before stopping and leaning down to rest on the chest below me as my hands reached back to open my ass cheeks.

I heard from behind me, "God damn ... I can't believe this."

I felt the cock touch my asshole, then press against it. My ass was used to opening the sphincter to the pressure from past use and it did without much a terrible amount of effort this time, too. I still felt it opening and relaxed the muscle to allow penetration. I moaned as the cock moved deeper as did the man below me as the cock in my ass slid over his cock in my pussy.

"Oh ... my ... God," the man below me exclaimed. "That is so ... crazy feeling."

"She's ... God ... her ass is so ... tight," the one behind me gasped.

Having previous cum, they lasted longer this time. I used my legs to stay off the man below so he could thrust up while the man behind provided the most effort. But they also seemed to develop a rotation that was interesting. The one in my ass stopped and the one in my pussy began being the primary thruster. Then they reversed again. It was almost like they had done this before but they were merely exploring a totally new and unexpected opportunity.

The one in my ass climax but I felt the one in my pussy might be close. I was very close, too. I told them both to hold on and roll to the side. It was awkward but we ended up the way I wanted with a spent but still firm cock in my ass and the man in my pussy on top. He quickly began thrusting into me with urgency and we both came on top of each other.

Collapsed on the king-sized bed side-by-side we rested to recover. Then, one quietly uttered, "I wish I could try your ass, too. I never have. It sounded like it was so tight."

I giggled, very relaxed with these guys. This was turning out better than I anticipated when I was sent down to strangers. "Can you cum three times?" I asked curiously.

The same man laughed. "I didn't know I could cum two times. I never had the occasion to find out." The other one laughed in agreement. "Maybe if we have another drink."

I raised myself to my elbows. For an unknown reason, I found myself interested in helping them. "No, I don't think another drink will help at all." I thought for a moment. "What would be particularly exciting that might help?"

The two guys sat up and turned to face me in the middle. They were thinking. Then, "You know what was wild was when you stripped in the hallway."

12