Jono's Journey Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First off Jono, Naser has always been reckless. He is enamored with danger and risk. Simply put, he would have never given up on the rail. The accident also was not your fault. I am grateful beyond words that you saved his life. As to how he feels about us, he is jealous, but he will obey your choice. I now understand his near obsession to return to Fluffy Landing in time for your 18th birthday. When you enlisted at seventeen, his plans fell apart. Yes, he still is very fond of you."

We finished dressing then we wandered back out into his great room and out private entrance. Naser was waiting for us in the garage. The men spoke of extra fuel, tow ropes, and other provisions.

I asked why two vehicles for just three people. They both looked at me as if I had said something incredibly stupid. My head took its ritual download dive. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tamam reach into his pocket. A moment later I felt the spheres work their magic again as my back arched, I gasped, and my lips trembled. He laughed and a befuddled Naser replied. "I forget you have no experience with the desert. There is no 'Auto Club.' One vehicle can break down; the other vehicle may be the difference between life and death."

Tamam helped me into the passenger side of our Rover. He gave me a quick kiss and told me to put my seatbelt on. "Please Tam, go easy on that button."

He had a simple reply, "I make no such bargain."

Twenty minutes later we were out in the open desert, it wasn't what I expected. Sand on my part of the Gulf of Mexico is a white fine powder. The sand of the Al-Hasa region had an orange tint to it, which was truly remarkable as the light dance along its rippled slopes. Tamam reached into the glove box and removed a pair of Oakleys, then handed them to me. "Your eyes are far too light for our sun's intensity." I put them on quickly.

We pulled to the side of the highway and stopped. The men got out of the vehicles and removed some air from the tires. Four other vehicles were doing the same. I climbed down to look around. I looked at Tamam and asked, "Why are there no women?"

He smiled; I must have said something foolish. "Women are for having children, men are for having fun. Please Jono, get back in the vehicle."

Again I had erred. Dejectedly I climbed back into the Range Rover and put my seat belt back on. When Tamam returned to the vehicle he looked at me and said, "You must be careful little one. Boys with fair skin and hair like yours are highly prized; the men in the other vehicles were noticing you. You could vanish quickly in the desert. There are many who would treat you poorly. Please obey me in these things." I'm nodded and apologized. "You will learn sweet Jono."

The four vehicles belonging to the other group headed to the east. While our two headed to the West. Despite the name dune bashing, it was much like being on a really big, slow moving, roller coaster. There were a lot of ups and downs and a few banks. The lack of speed suited me fine. I don't know whether they were holding back because of me but it was fun. The sun slowly sunk lower in the sky. After a few hours of driving up and down the dunes it was decided we should head back to the family home.

As we drove back to the ranch I asked probably another stupid question. "Tamam, why did Vanessa's necklace offend you so?"

"It did not Jono. Ours is a different culture. Wearing such jewelry openly in the public with your build, might draw the attention of the Mutaween (religious police). Delicate jewelry like Vanessa's on a small boy, such as you it is viewed as suspect. They may assume that you are gay. That can bring about many negative repercussions. I wish to protect you. So it is my responsibility to teach you how to act in public. The fact that, what the West calls, gay sex occurs in the Kingdom is no surprise. Many men turn to boys like you for release. It is often easier to find a male sexual partner then it is to find a female. The laws of gender segregation are not very conducive to finding a relationship with a woman."

"Will my father's ring cause an issue?"

"I do not believe so; it is easy enough to explain. I could easily get you a long chain to put it on and wear it under your shirt close to your heart." I shook my head no.

"I almost lost it once before that way, when the linked chain my Uncle gave me broke. Dad's ring fell into the training ring. It took three days for me combing the sand on hands and knees to find it. From that day on I wore it on my finger first with sizing bands, until it would stay on my middle finger. Aside from the homestead it's all I have to hold and remember them by." I removed the ring and showed the Arabic writing to Tamam. It read; the heart circles the family or the family circles the heart, depending on where you started reading. I then returned it to my finger.

"Then that settles that." He rested his hand on my thigh and patted it slowly. His hand slid up my leg, around to the small of my back, and then down into the waistband of my trousers he ran his finger between my butt crack. "Just seeing if they were still in there."

We arrived back at the compound and parked the vehicles in front of the family's garage. I must admit my lower back was hurting from clenching my butt cheeks to keep the spheres contained as we walked. I leaned against Tamam as we walked. Naser asked, "What is wrong Jono, are you tired?" I nodded yes in reply.

Tamam stroked my cheek and whispered, "Not much longer sweet Jono. I am looking forward to showing you my playroom."

Naser's eyebrow arched. "What have you done to this poor child?"

I stomped my foot as I replied sternly, "I am not a child Naser."

"Sweet Jono, would you like Naser to join us to see if you won my challenge?" I blushed and dropped my head. He raised up my chin. "It was not my intent to embarrass you. I know the two of you have burned for each other. It is only fair that I share. IF it is what you desire." Naser too was blushing. "There is no pressure, and I will never force you to do something you do not wish to do. But you must speak for yourself."

"I just do not want you, or Naser to think of me as a whore."

Both men laughed. Naser replied, "You were the perfect host three years ago. You cared for my needs of lodging, food, companionship, add to that the fact that you saved my life." He then told Tamam the sand rail story from his perspective. He made me sound braver than I actually was. "I did desire more as we lay beneath the blankets, but you were far too young. I also knew you were pure. I would not take that away from someone so young. If I can bring you pleasure nothing would please my heart more."

I stopped and looked at Tamam, "Are you sure it's okay? You will not think less of me?" He hit the magic button and the spheres in my bottom began to dance. My back arched my mouth opened he lifted me off the ground and kissed me passionately.

"Tamam, what have you done to this boy?"

Tamam turned off the remote and I collapsed gasping into his chest. "I asked Reza to select a few toys that Jono might enjoy."

Tamam slipped his arm under my knees and carried me like a small child. My arm draped around his broad shoulders and neck. In this position it was very difficult to keep my bottom clenched but it felt so good to be cared for.

Naser reached over and ran his fingers through my shaggy hair. "We must cut this, it is too long."

We entered Tamam's side of the building. I was carried down the long hallway to a small room with no windows. There was a huge bed in the middle of the room. Tamam set me down standing in front of a side chair that he then sat in. He then removed my shirt and dropped it to the floor. He repeated the process with my trousers. I was able to kick off my shoes and step out of the trousers. I was standing before the two men I wanted most in the world wearing only a pair of socks and a sheer jockstrap.

Tamam stood and walked to the edge of the bed. He then motioned for me to approach; it was very difficult to walk, especially after he triggered the button again. When I finally reached him, he grabbed my arms and pulled me over his lap as if he were going to spank me. Naser was standing off by the side of the bed removing his clothing. I had seen him almost naked once before. His body still looked phenomenal toned and strong. Why did these two gorgeous men want me?

Free of his clothing Naser walked to me and dropped to the floor. He started stroking my legs until he got to my ankles where he removed the socks from my feet. He kissed the backs of my thighs and massaged them. Between all of the physical contact in the vibrations coming from deep within me I was losing control. I could feel my cock swelling to its full five and a half inches. And I started dripping fluid from the tip. I was worried about staining Tamam's trousers. Naser's hands went up to my waist and slowly tugged the waistband of the jockstrap over my butt and down my legs; he was kissing each cheeks as it passed. My head rolled up and as I looked at Tamam "Now shall I help you?"

He laughed, "I thought you were eager to get the torment over with."

"The only torment I have is not being naked with you."

"Naser play with our boy on the bed, while I prepare for him." With that Naser scooped me off his brother's lap and deposited me on the larger than king size bed. He then lay with his head up on the pillows and motioned for me to come to him. It was difficult to move with a string of balls vibrating in my bottom. I overcame the difficulties and collapsed upon his chest. It was overwhelming to have so much skin on skin contact with man, other than my Tamam. He looked at me and pressed his lips to mine. His tongue slowly slid between my lips. Damn these Hassan boys had soft lips and powerful tongues. It was difficult to enjoy the passion that he was showing me. I liked watching Tamam undress. I felt guilty that I was giving myself to both of them.

That guilt evaporated as Tamam joined us on the bed. He slid my body off of Naser until our cocks made contact with each other. Tamam then turned off the spheres gyrations. My face was buried in Naser's thin line of tummy hair. Taman slowly tugged on the string connected to the spheres in my bowels. Slowly I felt them move from within me. I twisted and contorted as the first popped out. I thought it funny it actually made a wet plooping sound as it came out. Taman announced "10." Was he counting down?

With very little effort I was able to slide my head down a bit further on Naser until I was able to kiss and nibble the end of his cock. I was running my tongue from the base of the shaft to the glands when the second sphere exploded out of my ass "20." I was more confused but I was a man possessed. I ran my tongue around his cockhead; he was leaking precum by the buckets. Then the third and fourth sphere emerged followed by "30 then 40." I wrapped my lips around Naser's thickening rod, and sucked it like a vacuum. The fifth sphere popped free "50, you are doing very well Jono, halfway."

Naser's hands firmly gripped my head and pushed more of his hard shaft down my eager throat. I started to bob up and down on it pushing more and more of it in. I have only been down on one person before and he was busy playing with my bottom. I was eager to see if I could do it again. His cum tasted different then his brothers, it was a little bit bitter. I found myself wondering if it was a diet thing or genetics. I almost had his cock fully impaled in my throat when Tamam pulled two more out of me "60, 70".

I was cooing with delight. The 8th orb sprung from my bottom with a shout of "80" as my nose made contact with Naser's pubic hair. I was twisting and contorting. The stimulation was magnificent. My head was bobbing up and down with full abandon on Naser's cock fully impaling my throat. My lower body was thrashing as the last two spheres popped out of me. Tamam announced $100,000.

It took a second for me to register what he had just said, I was furious! I immediately stopped what I was doing. I removed Naser's still hard and needy cock from my throat and mouth. I sat up and glared with great rage at Tamam, "I am not a slut, or YOUR whore! I damn sure am not your prostitute! Do you think I am doing this for money?"

I started to climb off the bed. It was my intent to storm out of the room. Naser reached out and pulled me to him. "Easy little one; although my brother is an idiot, he does not trade money for sex. I know your rage is great, please set it aside and listen to him."

Tamam was cradling my face in his huge hands. He looked me in the face and began sheepishly. "I contacted Merhadad to find out how much the tax burden was on your home site. I also asked how much it would cost to purchase back the adjacent land back from him. The two together came out to just under $100,000. He is willing to rent the property from you to keep the taxes current, and the property in good repair. I was not trading our family's money for your body. Please understand sweet Jono, for our family, money is as water. If you had a dear friend who is dying of thirst, would you deny him a drink?"

I began to weep as Tam continued. "I know how little an Airman makes. It does not take much to figure out, while you may be able to pay the tax debt, you would never be buy back the pasture lands much less buy breeding stock. Even if I were to never have sex, I would have found a way to pay your burden. Our family has made far more from just the breeding of Habeeba. Beautiful white Arabian horses are in almost as high a demand as boys like you are." He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

I buried my face in his furry chest. "I am so sorry. You both must think I'm a fool. Please, forgive me."

Naser was rubbing my back and replied, "No Jono, there is nothing to forgive. You are no fool. This tactless jackal however, is often lacking in common sense. You are proud and you have right to be. You have overcome much, and have not lost a gentle nature." He began nibbling and kissing the back of my neck.

Tamam was still cradling and caressing my face. "Ana asef, my sweet Jono."

I threw my arms around his neck, "There is nothing to forgive, other than my foolishness. You are perfection; I should have known better and shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. What can I do to make it up to you?" I pulled myself up to his mouth kissing him deeply. As Tamam returned my passionate kiss, Naser began kissing his way down my spine. What he was doing didn't feel right, it had lost the organic sense of play it had just moments before. I felt as if I was dirty somehow.

Once at the base of my spine he pulled my meaty globes apart and flicked his tongue across my butt hole. It was like an electric shock radiating through my body. I pulled myself up higher on Tamam. He released my lips to kiss and nibble the nape of my neck.

Tamam was trying to move into a horizontal position, while Naser was holding my hips as if his life depended on it, as his tongue burrowed in and out of my ass. He was alternating between nibbling around the rim of my formerly tight hole and digging his tongue within it. His chin strap beard was tickling my butt cheeks. I would later learn this was rimming, all I knew this day was that I loved it!

Tamam realized his brother was not going to release his great prize. He slowly slid himself further down the bed. As he slid further away, I was forced to slide down his body. It felt like the boys were playing tug of war with my body. I knew one thing for sure; I was going to be the one who wins. After what seemed like a lifetime I was flat on my stomach resting between Tamam's powerful thighs. My skinny arms where circling his waist. I realized I could rest on my elbows and hold his muscular ass cheeks one in each hand. I twisted my head to see Tamam's face. His smile told me all I needed to know. I stuck my tongue out and flicked it across his dickhead.

My man groaned, that was all of the encouragement I would need. "Tamam, you said all I had to do was ask... Please, lay back on your elbows. Let me pleasure you without your assistance." He compiled with my simple request. Now I was committed, his ass pinned my hands below him the only tools I had to pleasure him were my mouth and eager throat. I slid my tongue up and down his shaft getting it wet and slick. When I thought it was enough I playfully kissed the tip and made a tight "o" with my mouth and began the long task of mouth fucking my man. The groans coming from him told me my technique was improving.

Naser stepped up his game, as his tongue occasionally danced across the flesh between the base of my cock and my ass. I had to TRY to push that out of my mind and focus on Tamam. I freely admit my throat was still sore from the earlier activity. It did however tell me that I could accomplish the feat. I was however determined to please the both of them. I started to open my mouth wider to relieve some of the pressure on Tamam's cock. It reached the back of my throat. On cue Naser hit that wonderful spot that got me grinning again as Tam's throbbing cock sank deeper into my throat. The sounds coming from me were part whimpers part groans but all pleasure. My throat was stretching around my man's swelling pulsing member. Saliva ran freely down my cheeks and into Tamam's lap. I could sense his muscles tensing he wanted to thrust into my mouth but he also wanted to see if I could do it, to bring him to orgasm with nothing but my mouth.

Back on the other end Naser was reaching between my legs, while he continued rimming me and started slowly stroking my tiny cock, unconsciously I started moving to my knees to give him better access. I started bucking my hips back into him. Had to focus, had to focus on the task at hand. I had to get Tamam to cum. It was difficult to control my breathing Naser was doing a phenomenal job. Suddenly Naser stopped I was cursing the absence of his tongue. He began putting his fingers back inside my butt. I guess he figured I needed more work. I felt something odd when his finger broke contact with my prostate it's almost as if something was left behind but the feeling faded quickly.

I had almost impaled myself on my prize. I had just inches to go, when I felt Naser's cock pushing firmly against my yearning ass. With all of the tongue and oral work he had completed his prick slid swiftly into the ass. A couple quick pushes and he was inside. I inhaled deeply and suddenly I realized my mouth was resting within Tamam's pubic hair. I was whimpering and twisting. Trying to push hard back against Naser I wanted both of them inside of me so badly. I started sliding my mouth back and forth on Tamam's throbbing member, while Naser sank further and further into my bowels. I was starting to feel like a pig on a spit.

I was practically squealing when I felt Naser's soft pubic hair reaching my ass cheeks. Then he slammed home, I was fully impaled on both ends and my body was twitching and thrusting each way in full abandon. Naser reached around and began softly stroking my cock. Tamam was the first to reach release, I felt his cock twitching I knew he was close. I started backing off; I wanted to catch his load in my mouth. Naser was taking long deep strokes pulling almost completely out of me ass, only to thrust it quickly all the way back in. Tam's cock had just cleared my throat when he let out a guttural shout. Then spilled his load in my mouth, it was salty and sweet. He tasted so good I tightened my lips around his prick. I swallowed as fast as I could. I didn't want a single drop to fall into his lap and be wasted.

Naser did not want to be outdone. He was plowing into my ass with full abandon. He was grunting and I was slamming my body back against his cock with each thrust. My mouth now free of Tam's cock I was audibly squealing in delight. While my ass was making wet slurping sounds. Two or three more deep thrusts and I could feel Naser releasing his seed deep into my within me. I collapsed in a sweaty mess up on Tamam, and Naser collapsed upon me. The three of us were struggling to catch our breath. As Naser's cock softened and slid from my ass, I looked up at Tamam's face. He wiped the sweat from my brow and praised me saying I did well. Naser began nibbling at my ear lobe and whispered how beautiful I was. His cum slowly oozed out of my ass. I was playing with Tamam's soft chest hair like a kitten plays with yarn.