Jono's Journey Home Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to Tam's face as I began grunting out unintelligible babble, "Ugh... more... faster... Ugh fuck!" I was pleading for him to go faster and harder. It was the one part of my body I knew I had full feeling in.

"You have such a tight pussy. It holds and keeps its master hard." With one final thrust he filled my hole with his cum. The feeling of so much skin on skin friction triggered my own orgasm. Several volleys of cum shot from my untouched cock. One spasm landed on my right cheek. Tam swept it up with a soft kiss. He kissed me tenderly sharing the taste of my love for him.

He rolled to his back and pulled me to my right side to lean on him as I recovered. "Tam, would you and Papa Omar be disappointed with me if I didn't fight the MRB? If I just took the medical retirement and became your boy?"

He held my face, "I would love it, Papa would expect more. He and I share a desire for you to leave the military. He wants you to return to school and follow your passions. I know you would be happy caring for my home and my needs, for a time. I fear you would tire of it and eventually resent me. The last thing I wish for you to think is that you are trapped." He kissed my forehead. "There is time to think of the future."

We drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

* * *

2100 - A time for endings and beginnings.

We showered, dressed, and rejoined the family. Momma Daliyah had a plate of food prepared for me. Then she looked at Tam and playfully patted his belly. Then she wagged her finger in his face saying, "You can afford to skip a meal, my sweet little boy cannot." She kissed my forehead.

Fahima swept in to double check my vitals. "You should have seen the doctor's face two hours ago. Your heart was all over the place. I do believe he was going to break down the door to check on you. Next time turn the telemetry unit off before you start to 'exercise.' It will send a timeout code so that we do not worry."

Tam rubbed his fingers through my hair. "My little sister does nag so. I will care for our boy." My Tam teased his sister in reply.

With my late meal over, Tam and Papa Omar drug me around the terrace introducing me to the rest of the family my new brothers, nephews and cousins.

Just before midnight Najib made the formal announcement of his engagement to Nessa. I knew there would be a huge celebration of the event. A celebration I wouldn't ever experience with Tam. I settled on the knowledge that I had him. For now that was enough. Cal and Jamaal could see the flash of disappointment on my face. Cal grinned, "You get used to it squirt." It was as if the couple knew what I was thinking.

1986 was a year with many endings. Here is hoping that 1987 is full of nothing but joyful beginnings.

* * *

Authors comment:

Gonna leave Jono alone for a bit. I put a bit too much of me in his character. Churned up a bit of hurt.