Jordan and Carly Ch. 03

Story Info
The siblings push each others' boundaries.
7.6k words
4.81
21.6k
48

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, the two siblings got ready for rehearsal and drove back to campus. Rehearsal had its ups and downs. Not everyone was off-script with their lines yet, which made Director Gail grouchy. Still, it was mostly coming together. They started with the ending scene, and Jordan and Carly had a fantastic time making out under the covers while their co-stars repeatedly flubbed their lines. The only issue was Jordan's boner, but he was able to adjust it to a mostly hidden position by the time they had to get out of the bed. Carly felt sorry for him that his arousal was so obvious all the time, but she loved every time she made her brother all hot and bothered.

The siblings ran into more issues when they moved on to rehearsing the opening wedding scene again. Director Gail kept making them rerun the scene because the tone was off. Eventually, they ran out of time and rehearsal had to end. Gail called them over afterwards to talk.

"I'm seeing a lot of good improvements on Jacob and Carol," she told them, referencing their character names. "Hope you two had fun between the sheets while everyone else stumbled over their lines." Jordan and Carly blushed. They'd had lots of fun making out with their sibling in front of the dozen or so oblivious onlookers. "Maybe too much fun," Gail went on. "The wedding scene is suffering. You two look less like two soulmates tying their destinies together and more like two horny teenagers waiting for the ok to make out again."

"Sorry, what?" Jordan sputtered.

"Oh don't worry, these things happen," Gail said. "Intimacy takes a while to develop. It's probably my fault for starting with the bedroom scene first. But I want you to keep that in mind between now and our next rehearsal. I'm glad you've gotten comfortable with each other physically, but we need you to become more comfortable emotionally. Think about all the experiences Jacob and Carol have had with each other before the story starts. They've seen each other at their most vulnerable, probably many times over. They know what their partner looks like through the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, and know their partner will stick with them regardless of what happens next. I want to see more of that energy when you're exchanging your vows next time."

The drive back home from rehearsal was once again full of awkward silences. They got home and got ready for bed in peace. Jordan had just turned out his light when Carly knocked softly on his door.

"Yeah?" Jordan asked. Carly opened the door, walked in and sat on the edge of his bed.

"I thought it might be good to, um," she said, before stopping. She was so nervous. "Good for us to sleep together."

Jordan swore his heart stopped. "Listen, Carly, I know we've been, uh...but you're my sister. We can't have sex."

"Oh my god," Now it was time for her heart to stop. "I didn't mean that, you freak, I meant just sleeping in the same bed."

"Oh thank god." They both laughed.

"I was just thinking that it'd be a way for us to build some more emotional intimacy without having to, you know...."

"Yeah, I get it, good idea," he said, moving back from her and lifting up the covers. "Get in."

Jordan thought she'd just sleep on the other side, but as soon as Carly slid in, she scooted right against him, pressing her body against his. He was only wearing boxer shorts, while she'd changed back into the camisole and panties she'd worn earlier.

"I can't believe you thought I wanted to have sex with you," Carly whispered to Jordan in the dark.

"Oh come on, leave it alone," he said.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Jordan sighed.

"Making out with my sister is by far the craziest thing I've done for a role," he said. "And it somehow still isn't enough. I feel gross."

"For making out with me?"

"Not with you. With my sister."

"Who's me."

"You know what I mean. It's not something big brothers should do."

"Not this again. I told you you don't have to protect me."

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"I'm more sad that we don't have the intimate bond that Gail was talking about. I thought we were closer than that."

"We are close. I don't think we'd be willing to do any of this if we weren't."

"I guess you're right."

"Don't worry," he said, pulling her tighter. "We'll get there."

"Thanks," she said, then lifted her head up for a kiss. He obliged. The kiss quickly developed into a more passionate make out. They'd been french kissing so much recently, it just felt natural. Jordan ran his hand up and down his sister's body, from the top of her panties to the top of her back. He couldn't get the sight of her in the see-through camisole out of his mind, especially now that she was wearing it again and pressing her breasts needily against him. He took a chance and ran his hand up her side, letting his thumb press deeply into her sideboob. It felt amazing.

A shiver ran through Carly and she wrapped her top leg over her brother, squeezing his thighs between hers. His boner raged harder than ever. He started to run his hand up her side again when she pushed him onto his back and straddled him.

"Fuck, Carly," he moaned. She kissed him again, then he pushed her back.

"Sorry, too much?" she asked, rolling off him.

"It's just that, ugh," he said.

"What? Spit it out."

"You just make me so hard," he said. She squirmed at the compliment. "My balls have been aching for days straight. I'm going to go, uh, take care of it so I can sleep." He started getting out of bed.

"Wait," she said, grabbing his arm. "You could just do it here."

"Carly, I don't think..." he began.

"No, listen," she said. "We have to get more comfortable with each other. How are we supposed to convey that deep emotional bond if you're too scared to have an orgasm with me in the room?"

"I don't know," he said. He could feel his heart beating in his temples. He wanted more than anything in the world to jack off in front of her. Show her how much she drove him wild. But he was her brother and brothers shouldn't do those things.

"Do what you want," she said. "I'm not saying I should give you a handjob or something. That would be wrong."

"It would be," he agreed. What went unstated was that both very much wanted her to jack him off.

"Just lay next to me and do what you have to do," she said. "I'll be good." He thought for a minute.

"Ok," he said, sliding back into bed. He shuffled around a bit.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting my boxers out of the way," he said, pulling them out and dropping them on the ground. Carly tried to just say, "mm-hmm", but it came out as a moan. Her brother was naked in bed next to her and was about to make his big dick cum. His dick that was so big and hard because of her.

Jordan lifted his knees up to create some space under the blanket and grabbed his dick and started pumping. His boner had gone down some as they discussed what to do, and now the nerves from having his sister watch him in the dark was keeping it from coming back. He groaned and stopped trying.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I think I got stage fright," he said.

"Aww, I'm sorry," she whispered and scooted back close to him. "Maybe I can help." She leaned over and kissed him again, softly at first but then more deeply. Jordan hummed contentedly and she reached her hand out and lay it on his bare chest, stroking the hair he had there.

Kissing his sister made Jordan's erection return in no time. He grabbed it with the hand opposite Carly and started stroking. It was still wet with precum from earlier, and his wet strokes filled the quiet room. Carly moaned when she heard it. Jordan moaned when he heard hers.

"I'm not gonna last long," he whispered.

"Yeah?" she said, pushing closer to him. She rubbed her leg against his, pressed her barely covered breasts into his arm and let her hand drift down his front, caressing his tummy and the happy trail of hair just above where her brother stroked his fat cock. She was dying to watch her brother touch himself, but couldn't through the tented blanket. "You're gonna cum for me?"

As soon as Jordan heard his sister ask if he'd cum for her (not just cum, but specifically for her), he felt his balls tingle. Yes, he would cum for her. There was no stopping it now.

"Oh my god," he moaned. "Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" He tensed up and started firing ropes of semen across his front. Carly stopped kissing him as he started writhing and cursing. Then, moments later, she felt his cum splatter against her little hand that still rested on his belly. She squeezed her thighs together and felt a small orgasm of her own go off just from watching her brother cum. Jordan lay still, taking gulping breaths as he recovered. He'd done it. He'd masturbated in front of his sister. She'd even kind of helped. It felt so wrong, but it also felt so, so good.

"You got some on me," she said, wiping her soiled hand on his chest.

"Sorry, you were in the blast zone," he said.

"It's fine," she said, laughing.

"You good?" he asked as he grabbed his boxers off the ground and used them to wipe as much off as much of his cum as he could.

"Yeah, are you?" she asked.

"No, I mean, are you..." he started. "Do you want to do it too?"

"Oh no, not me," she quickly said, blushing in the dark. "I'm fine."

"Really?" he said. "I remember a certain someone saying that it'd help us develop intimacy or something."

"You were in pain. I can't just masturbate in front of my brother just because I want to," she said. "Not that I do. Just y'know. If."

"Uh huh," he said, unconvinced. "Well, I'm going to go to sleep now. If you want to blow off some steam, go ahead."

"Ok, goodnight," she said, leaning over to kiss him again. She resisted the urge to stick her tongue back in his mouth. Her pussy still burned for attention even though she'd had a small orgasm. She wanted to give in, to bring herself to a full, screaming orgasm as her brother lay naked next to her. She had to admit to herself that the only reason she wouldn't is because she was too shy. She rolled over and tried to calm herself down enough to go to sleep.

Jordan lay awake for a while, listening for any telltale signs of his sister pleasuring herself. None came, though, and he soon fell asleep.

Carly woke up a few hours later. Dawn had not yet broken and she needed a moment to figure out where she was in the dim light. Then she saw her brother asleep next to her and everything came flooding back. She remembered the way he'd moaned and the way his body tensed up when he came. The feeling of his hot cum splattering against her hand. Great, she thought. I'm barely awake and already I'm just as worked up as before.

She had to pee and went to the bathroom and did that. She wasn't any less aroused when she got back into bed, though. She wanted to get back to sleep, but only became hornier and hornier as she looked at her brother's sleeping figure and thought back on the previous night. Soon, the horny little devil in her brain took over. Masturbating under her brother's gaze just because she wanted to was wrong. That sort of thing smelled like incest. But masturbating next to her brother while he was sleeping? Because that was the only way she could sleep? That seemed reasonable enough.

She slipped a hand inside her panties to find they were a lot wetter than she'd expected. She stifled a moan as she started to rub her clit. She'd have to remember to stay quiet. She wouldn't want to wake her brother up and have him find her touching herself. That would be wrong. The idea of it sent her arousal to new heights.

Of course, if he did wake up, she could just stop moving and that wouldn't betray anything. She wasn't even naked or anything. Imagine if he woke up to find his naked sister masturbating next to him. The thought made her moan loudly again. She covered her mouth and looked over. He was still asleep. Thank god.

But now the idea was stuck in her head. Throwing caution to the wind, she worked her panties down her hips and off her legs. She threw them toward the door where she wouldn't be able to reach them, then looked over to her brother. Still sleeping. She sat up and pulled the camisole off her head and threw it on top of her panties, then laid back down. Her brother still lay peacefully next to her. She pulled the covers down until she was completely exposed from her thighs up and got back to work.

She had her knees bent up as she used one hand to strum her clit and the other to pull on her hard nipples. She felt incredible. This might be the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. She let her legs fall apart to give her better access. One of her legs fell directly onto her brother's thigh. She heard him suck in a deep breath and she quickly straightened out, grabbed the covers and threw them back over herself.

"What?" Jordan said in a dreamy reverie. He opened his eyes and looked at his sister lying, eyes-closed, next to him. Her chest was heaving. She must be having some intense dream, he thought. Best not to wake her. He had to pee and quietly made his way to the bathroom to do so.

Carly's heart pounded like a bass drum. She was certain her brother would know she wasn't actually asleep, but he got out of bed and returned without giving any indication. Somehow, he also missed seeing her clothes sitting in a pile near the door. She chastised herself for coming so close to getting caught. She needed to stop being such a horny little freak or her relationship with her beloved older brother would be forever compromised. Thankfully, the shock of his awakening had abruptly ended her mood. She rolled over away from him and eventually fell back asleep.

Jordan was the first to wake up once morning had fully arrived. He replayed the night's events in his mind. He felt a little guilty for jacking off next to his sister. But she had encouraged him. And god, it felt so good to kiss her and feel her while he did so. He wondered if it would happen again today. He wouldn't push it, but wouldn't stop it if she did.

He rolled over to face her and he was instantly fully awake. She was sleeping on her side facing away from him. She'd pushed the covers down to her waist in her sleep and he discovered for the first time that his sister had gotten completely naked at some point in the night. He admired her smooth, bare back in the morning glow and the way her body narrowed to her thin waist before flaring out to her hips. He peeked under the covers to find her supple ass completely bare to him again.

He thought about getting out of bed. He could creep around to her side and get a good eyeful of those beautiful breasts of hers. Creep, though. He'd have to creep over there and it'd be a creep move for sure. He was just starting to curse the gods when everything changed.

His sister sighed in her sleep and rolled over onto her back. And just like that, his sister's god-tier boobs rolled into view. He felt his jaw drop. Everything he knew about his sister's breasts, the way they looked in clothes, the tantalizing glimpses he'd gotten, the shadow of her nipples through the camisole, said that they were perfect. But now, for the first time, he could truly appreciate how perfect they were.

Her two glorious globes fell to the side as she laid on her back, swelling away from her slim torso. They still rose noticeably above her sternum, though, and each was topped with a single dark nipple pointing heavenward. Jordan felt himself moan as he gazed at the divine sight before him.

He didn't know how long he lay there staring at his sister's bare chest. Maybe a couple minutes, maybe a couple dozen. He was scared to move and make the moment end. Then, out of nowhere, Carly reached her hands over her head and stretched and groaned, then rolled over to face him and opened her eyes.

Carly couldn't ever sleep on her back for long due to the size of her breasts. She was used to waking up feeling their weight making it harder to breathe.

"Hi," she said softly, blinking the sleep from her eyes.

"Hi," he said. He'd stared, disbelieving, when she'd stretched, pulling her breasts higher, then rolled over, causing them to jiggle and bounce until they sat, one on top of each other, facing him.

"How'd you sleep?" she said, oblivious to the fact that her breasts were bared to her brother's hungry eyes.

"Fine, I guess," he said. "You?" He struggled and failed to keep eye contact with her. Her naked breasts were just too amazing and his eyes decided they needed as much time locked on them as possible.

"What are you...?" she asked, then followed his gaze down to her naked chest. "Oh my god!" she shrieked and pulled the covers up to her neck. "How long was I like that?"

"I don't know, I just woke up too," he said, semi-truthfully. "What happened to your clothes?"

"I got hot in the middle of the night," she said, which was kind of true. "I guess I forgot where I was," she added, which was definitely not true.

"I'm sure that's what happened," he said sarcastically. Her nervousness betrayed that she was hiding something. "I think you got too excited watching me jack off and had to too."

"You wish," she said, rolling her eyes. He had no proof, so she could just deny.

"What I wish is for you to not be a hypocrite and do what you made me do as well," he said.

"Ugh, we went over this," she groaned. "It's not the same thing for me to-"

She never finished her sentence because Jordan leaned over and pressed his lips to hers. She wanted to get mad, but his kisses were too sexy. She just melted further into his bed. Once she started making soft cooing noises, he pulled away.

"Ok, that should get you started," he said, smirking down at her.

"Noooo," she said. "It's wrong."

"Wrong because I'm your brother or wrong because you're too shy to masturbate in front of someone?" he asked.

"It's just wrong," she said meekly.

"Ugh, fine," he said, getting out of bed. He stood up and stretched, his morning wood, aided by his quick makeout session with his sister, pushing obscenely against his boxers. Carly stared at it and bit her lip.

"Can you toss me my clothes?" she asked and pointed to where they lay by his door.

"Wait, why are they over here?" he asked as he picked them up.

"I was just...they were-" she stammered. "Can you just give them to me?!"

"Sure," he said, chuckling. He loved watching her squirm like this. He had no idea why her clothes would be on the far side of the room. Her refusal to give a straight answer made it all the more confusing. Was she in the habit of stripping off her clothes and flinging them around in her sleep? He'd have to think about it. Right now, though, nature called. He tossed her panties and camisole on the bed next to her and left for the bathroom.

Carly was full of turmoil once Jordan had left. She couldn't believe what she'd done. She'd stripped naked next to her brother, making sure he'd find out by throwing her clothes across the room. Then she'd fallen asleep and exposed herself to him before she woke up. He'd seen her boobs! She'd taken such care to keep them out of his eyesight the previous day, then just shown him all in her sleep.

Plus, she'd talked him into masturbating in front of her and now he wanted her to reciprocate. Why did the idea give her so many butterflies in her stomach? Of course, she knew why. She wanted to give her big brother that and so much more. But that was her dirty little secret that she was supposed to be hiding. It was wrong to masturbate in front of her brother. It was wrong for him to masturbate in front of her. But he'd been in pain and she wanted to help.

She decided that he probably wouldn't stop pestering her. It might help to get out in front of things rather than constantly try to bat away his advances. As she rubbed her thighs, wet with her juices, together, she came up with a plan. She grabbed her phone.