Jordan's Brave New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

Now that I finally decided that I was gonna go with the flow, I relaxed and let my mother do the driving. I could sense that my breathing had quickened and I thought I was just about to bite through my bottom lip. I also suspected that I was starting to visibly squirm just a bit and I knew that it was only a matter of moments before Elaine would have little doubt about what was happening to me in her tub.

I didn't answer her question immediately because my body began to stiffen and then I felt a wonderful orgasm start to surge through me. There was nothing I could have done about it, even if I had tried to conceal it, so I sat back and enjoyed the ride. But I never expected what was about to happen next.

As the mild orgasm rolled through my body and then began to slowly subside, Elaine took her thumb and index finger and grabbed my clit in her hand and pinched it lightly. The action had the effect of starting another orgasm ripping through me that was at least twice as powerful as the first one that I had just experienced. It was at that time that I realized I couldn't contain myself.

"Ahhh, god - Elaine, yes just like that . . . I'm cumming." And after uttering those words she applied slightly more pressure on my clit and I thought I was going to levitate right out of the tub. Her timing was absolutely perfect.

I guess I have a real oral need and I decided at some time when I was in college that when I cum I really want my mouth to be doing something other than babbling. Of course I prefer kissing or having Debbie's pussy thrust in my face, but I also remembered from yesterday's Anatomy class how much I really loved sucking on Erika's finger. Well, sadly Erika wasn't here now so I had to improvise and do it quickly.

I grabbed Elaine's hand and thrust her index finger into my mouth and began sucking it wildly, as my orgasm continued surging through me. It wasn't nearly as wonderful as what I had experienced with Debbie or even Erika, but at the time it suited the moment perfectly. My mother also keeps her nails pretty long, not quite as long as Erika's, but I knew that if she would rake that fingernail across my tongue just one time like Erika did, I was just gonna lose it.

Elaine, bless her heart, remained perfectly still through all the activity until my mouth had stopped sucking and my body stopped quivering. Then I opened my eyes slowly and then my mouth immediately followed, as I slowly removed her finger. She was looking at me smiling and I'm sure I just had the most blissful expression on my face.

"Oh baby, that was absolutely beautiful." She said and I could see by the look in her eyes that she was totally sincere.

After a moment I finally spoke. "Thanks so much Elaine; that was . . . really terrific. You can shave my pussy anytime."

Her smile grew even more. "You're welcome baby, I really enjoyed it also. I never did anything like that before and it was such a turn-on to watch you cum."

I took a deep breath and finally smiled. "You should have been on this side of that orgasm if you wanted to know a real turn-on."

I never engaged in an analysis of what had just happened between me and Elaine. I guess from a technical standpoint it was incest at some level, but I sure as hell wasn't gonna complain about it and I knew it would never drive me into counseling. In fact, if I didn't have the marathon day I had yesterday I have no doubt I would have probably asked her to keep it up. I wonder if she would have.

As I gradually calmed down, my mother eventually repositioned me so she could reach further back towards my ass and that was when she continued her inquisition.

"So, what's up with you and Ms. Masters?" She asked once again.

During my entire life my parents have never judged me and I was never afraid to tell them anything. But I also knew this was not just anything. I was their only child and what I did had definite consequences for them, so I made the decision that this was just too big to keep from them. I swallowed hard and then began.

"Well Elaine, I guess you could say that as of last night Debbie Masters and I are lovers." Now it was out and I said it without bothering to even open my eyes.

I immediately felt her hand stop shaving me and I could sense that her gaze was now redirected to my face, but I did not respond. She held that position for a moment or two, before continuing with the task at hand.

"Jordan, are you still experimenting or . . . or do you think it's something more serious?"

I probably haven't said this yet and it's way past due. I love my parents dearly. They've always done their very best for me and they comforted me all those many times I used to lay in bed and cry myself to sleep at night. I knew this information about their only child had the potential of being devastating news to my mother and I took no joy in just rubbing her nose in it.

To make matters worse, in Elaine's voice I could almost hear the longing for the answer that she silently prayed for, yet I knew as soon as I replied the sound of the expected grandchildren running through the house someday would forever fade away in her mind.

"I guess it's time for one of our talks again, huh Elaine." I said as I sat up and opened my eyes, finally seeking to make contact with hers.

She didn't respond to me, probably because in her heart of hearts she always knew the answer, since the night she saw me in bed with Allie. I decided to just continue talking after our gazes finally locked.

"Elaine, I guess at twenty-two I'm not terribly emotionally developed yet. But I must tell you that I've not enjoyed the close interactions I've experienced with guys a single bit. They have all left me terribly unfulfilled, or to put it bluntly - I've never gotten off sexually with a guy. After honestly trying to make it happen for nearly four years I have neither the inclination, nor the desire, to continue experimenting."

I stopped for several moments to allow Elaine some time to digest what I just told her. She seemed to be taking it well, so I decided to continue forward.

"I've certainly not had that many opportunities with women either, but I can tell you that the feelings I have with them compared to the feelings I've experienced with males leaves me with little doubt that at the very least I'm bisexual, but in all probability Elaine . . . I sincerely believe that I'm a lesbian."

My eyes had drifted from Elaine's momentarily, but when they returned to hers I was surprised to see that she was smiling at me. Her eyes were moist with tears, but she wasn't crying and she didn't appear to be sad. She leaned in towards me and then she kissed me and then she hugged me. Then she put her mouth to my ear and whispered. "Whatever makes you happy baby, that's all that really matters to us."

It felt really good to hear her say those words, although I think I always knew that she felt that way about her only child. With my head against her shoulder all I could whisper was "thank you momma."

She smiled and then asked. "Is what you have with Ms. Masters something special?"

I considered her question for a long moment, because it had been the same question I had been considering all night.

"Elaine, I think I might have been in love with Debbie Masters since I was in the ninth grade. But something magical happened between us last night and I don't think I need to be with twenty other women in order to confirm the feelings that I have for her."

"The truth is, I don't know what Debbie is feeling right now because last night was the first time that we were ever together and we haven't had time to talk about it yet, but I have to tell you that I think I'm ready to commit my entire body and soul to a life with her."

It wasn't the same thing as bringing home Mr. Right and introducing him to my parents before we sat down to Sunday dinner. Yet despite the fact that it didn't play out as she had always hoped or expected, Elaine was still smiling and I could tell she knew I was happy and to her that was really all that mattered. Maybe there was some hope of her maturing into a great parent yet.

Then she pulled back with a smile and said. "Well, you're as smooth as a baby's bottom down there now. I'm sure Ms. Masters will certainly enjoy it, but you better get a move on or you'll be late for your second day."

I kissed my mom again and then I gave the old pubic area the quality assurance test. She was absolutely right; it was perfectly smooth down there - just like Debbie and Erika and it felt so incredible that I almost didn't want to stop the test. I felt as if I had finally joined the club and now I couldn't wait for Debbie or Erika to teach me the official handshake.

I dressed very similar to the way I dressed yesterday, with one notable exception - this time I threw my pantyhose in my purse. I found a dark forest green skirt that hit me a couple inches above the knees and I selected an off-white dress shirt with long sleeves that I decided to wear outside the skirt.

I thought the outfit might have looked a little too collegiate for me, but I vowed to try and dress my age until someone finally told me to cut it out. I slid into a pair of matching green four-inch Candies' slides that I purchased at the same time I got the skirt. I really loved the way heels made my legs look and I had assembled quite a collection of them over the past two years. I took a quick peek in the full-length mirror on my closet door and then I was off to day number two.

It was ten minutes past seven when I rolled into the teacher's parking lot at Memorial High, finally finding an empty spot for my little Honda way back in the very last row, nearly in the student parking lot. I could barely see the building from back there and I wondered whether the school had a shuttle bus that would come for the teachers parked this far out. It was quite a difference from yesterday's arrival, when I popped into the school at six thirty ready and eager to get started. What a difference a day makes.

Officially I had only been a member of the faculty for a week, yet I already felt like I belonged there. Then some of my fears and expectations regarding how this day would play out were about to be answered when Debbie Masters appeared at my passenger door and was knocking on the window to get in.

I got nervous as hell, because at that moment I suspected one of two things was about to happen to me and if it was the latter, then I knew I finally would be in need of counseling.

I was nervous as hell when I hit the switch unlocking the door. She opened the door and slid into the passenger seat. I was watching her closely looking for any sort of a sign of what to expect, but she didn't utter a single word.

The last thing I saw before we started passionately kissing was that incredible cranberry lipstick and then I simply melted into her arms all over again. After we had been French kissing like a couple of teenagers in heat for a minute or two, I felt Debbie's hand slowly working its way between my legs. If we had more time I would have enjoyed teasing her just a bit, but we didn't and her look was pretty intense. I willingly parted my thighs for her, inviting her in.

It only took an instant for her to realize what was different, but when it dawned on her that I had shaved my pussy, she pulled her face away and looked at me with such intense lust, it almost scared me. As she started to pull me back into another passionate embrace while beginning to fuck me with her finger, we were suddenly both startled when there was a sudden knocking sound on the front of my car.

When we stopped to look up at what caused the sound, Erika and Lisa were grinning at us with those killer smiles and Lisa was motioning to her wristwatch. If it had been any other student or any teacher I think I would have simply walked right into my classroom and cleaned out my desk, which included all of a box of Kleenex tissues, an extra package of pantyhose, a five-pack of red gel pens and an open box of generic granola bars – absent one bar, and that would have ended my brief teaching career.

But the look on their faces never caused me a shred of anxiety. In fact, as Erika smiled and winked at me, all I could do was to smile back at her as we now seemed to share a very special connection. Then the girls turned and headed in the direction of the school.

Debbie on the other hand wasn't quite as lucky. She didn't understand what had occurred between me and Erika yesterday, so she was unable to relate to the mutual feelings that we seemed to share at that instant with each other. Immediately Debbie was panic stricken, as she became fearful that her twelve years of teaching had just been flushed down the drain because of her own insatiable sex drive.

As we walked into the school together I fought the urge to hold her hand. She was looking pale enough and I didn't want to make it worse by giving her a heart attack. I finally got her to buy the old "trust me" line and that had gotten her to calm down – sort of. As we entered the school I suspected I'd have some more damage control to deal with later on, but I'd worry about it then.

The first half of the day was relatively uneventful through my three morning classes, but when lunch time finally came I was really feeling strangely amorous. I knew that Debbie and I had the same lunch hour and I decided whatever I was hungry for, a granola bar would simply not be able to do it for me today. We hadn't spoken since we entered the school together, but I had known this woman for a long time and I suspected that she was back in control.

I walked over to Debbie's classroom and entered without knocking. She immediately looked up at me and smiled lovingly. I just wanted to melt every time I looked into those brown eyes. Then her expression began to change to one of concern as she saw me close and lock the door and provocatively move towards her.

All the while our eyes never broke contact. I walked towards her and I sat down on the center of the desk directly in front of her with my feet straddling her chair. My four inch heels were balancing on the armrest and I thought my legs looked even sexier than usual and I thought that the entire scene was incredibly erotic. Then I pulled my skirt up around my waist so that my goods were on now fully on display and then I looked back into her adoring eyes.

Using the same sultry voice I used the night before I whispered. "Baby, I really need to feel your tongue in my pussy now; please eat me."

Even though I had known all along what I was going to say to her, I was still surprised to hear those words actually come from my lips. In the past twenty four hours I had more orgasms than I enjoyed in any single year at college and I was still clamoring for more. I didn't know where this new Jordan Peters was coming from, but I really thought that I was really gonna like her.

After this morning I wasn't exactly certain how Debbie might react to this little mid-day intrusion. I kept watching her face for some latent sign or reaction that might suggest the timing was off, but strangely there was no such sign.

She reached for her purse that was on the top of her desk to my left side, almost as if I wasn't even in the room. Then it dawned on me what she was about to do and I felt my pulse begin to quicken. She pulled something from her purse and then she began to apply a new coat of that cranberry lipstick to her lips. There went the goose bumps once again and I suddenly wanted her with the same level of passion I had felt the night before. Then she stood and moved towards me and I fell into her arms as our lips met and the sensual ravaging began. I never imagined it was possible to want someone as badly as I now wanted her.

There was something exciting – almost wicked, about what we were doing behind locked doors in a busy high school. As the sound of teachers and students could be plainly heard on the other side of the door, our lips and tongues continued a wondrous assault on each other in a frenzied passion that had me wet within minutes. Then Debbie pulled me towards the edge of her desk and I became a little alarmed that I was gonna slide off and she could immediately sense my concern.

"Its okay baby, trust me." She whispered in my ear between kisses.

Those words seemed to eliminate any fear I had of sliding off the desk onto the floor and I surrendered fully to my lover. Once I was pulled towards the edge of her desk I finally understood her plan. She unfastened her skirt and allowed it to fall freely to the floor and the sight I was now enjoying was simply breathtaking. As she now stood before me naked from the waist down, it was clear that she too made the decision that panties would be optional today and I couldn't have been more delighted. Then we began to rub and grind our naked pussies against each other, as we continued kissing in a way I only used to read about in romance novels.

I couldn't tell where Debbie was on the road to paradise, but I suspected that it was probably a very short road and she was probably very close, as I was. Between the kissing and feeling our pussies gyrating closely together I knew if there was ever any doubt about my sexual orientation, the feelings that I now had surging through me would forever put those doubts to rest.

As the intensity of my pending orgasm continued to build, I knew that I was just moments from my release. That was when I experienced one of the most erotic sensations of my life.

Debbie's orgasm began to rock her world and as she started to cum I felt her fluids ejaculate directly onto my fully exposed clit - that now seemed to be in a perpetual state of arousal. Once I felt Debbie cumming on my pussy I thought I'd black out from the intensity of my climax. I locked my legs around her butt and pulled her in closer to me, nearly sucking her tongue right out of her mouth. As we continued to rub our pussies together I thought it would never get any better than this, but once again I was wrong.

Debbie seemed to be on a mission. Immediately after we enjoyed our simultaneous climax I thought we'd hug each other and continue our kissing until we settled back down to Earth. But Debbie surprised me and pulled away from my grasp, hearing an audible moan in her wake - mine. Then she took a minute to reapply the cranberry lipstick to her incredible lips and then she went directly to her knees.

As if programmed, and with the fury of someone possessed, Debbie drove her face into my crotch and as she did I felt her tongue enter me. I didn't need to be reminded that it was the first time in my life that I had a woman go down on me and I knew right away that I'd never forget it or ever be able to live without it. I immediately knew that until the day I died it would become one of my favorite sexual activities.

Debbie's arms were wrapped around my ass pulling me tighter towards her face, as she made love to my pussy, continuously fucking me with her tongue. It was the most wonderful and glorious feeling I had ever experienced and I realized that I had my hands on her head and I was forcing it into my crotch even harder, not knowing if she could even breathe and selfishly not caring. I was experiencing sheer ecstasy and I wanted it to go on forever.

Debbie did everything I had done to her the previous night and much more and I knew that through it all I had learned some techniques that I could eventually use on her very soon. But aside from the sheer enjoyment I felt while her tongue fully explored my most intimate recesses, I was beguiled by one other image. Watching Debbie's beautiful face buried in my crotch passionately licking my pussy was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen and I knew I wanted this woman to be a big part of my life.

By the time the second orgasm raked through my ravaged body I felt like I was on fire. When I thought it was finally all over, Debbie sucked my clit into her mouth and using the skill of a surgeon began dragging my engorged clit between her teeth, using the perfect intensity to send me into orbit instead of the hospital. My breathing became accelerated and I heard my heart pounding so loud it was nearly deafening. That was about the time I must have blacked out.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers