Jordan's Embarrassing Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lastly, Jordan slipped on a pair of blue fuzzy socks, again chosen so she looked like she was just hanging around the dorm without a care. The regulations required her to remove five articles of clothing and she'd chosen these as the fifth, since uncovering her feet wasn't something she was worried about.

When she was dressed, she finally looked in the mirror. Jordan looked like a normal freshman undergraduate, ready to relax after a day of classes. She brushed her straight brown hair behind her shoulders, tucking stray strands behind her ears. Usually, she would wear a hairband that kept it out of her eyes, though she wasn't going to do that tonight. Her skin was fair, and she had light brown eyes and a pretty face with rosy cheeks.

She put on diamond studded earrings and rummaged through a bag on her desk and pulled out foundation. Jordan had worn makeup since middle school to cover the occasional blemish and now she could barely imagine going outside without something on her face. She spent a few minutes applying it until she felt comfortable meeting new people. She knew it was strange, but she longed for some control over how she would be perceived tonight.

She reminded herself of the goals she set for herself tonight. She didn't want to cry. She was an adult now and didn't want to act like a baby. She broke the law, and this is what she got for it, and she wanted to have some dignity. She also didn't want to resist any requests. One, she knew that the Punishment Center wouldn't like it and might make her do the punishment again, and, two, just like crying, whining and avoiding responsibilities was immature.

Satisfied, she picked up her phone and messaged Brianna to come back. She wanted help to set up the camera and the tripod. A minute later, her roommate returned and gave Jordan a weak smile.

"You look good. How are you feeling?"

"Thanks," Jordan tried and failed to muster a resigned smile, "Not great, but I'm hanging in."

Brianna tried one more time with the USSJP advice, "Hey, everyone has one. Three of us have the same body and think of Anthony as a perk. You're doing him a favor."

Jordan frowned, picturing her dad's disappointed face, "What would Daddy think about me doing this for Anthony?"

Brianna apologized, noticing Jordan's face drop even further, "I'm sorry. That was the last time I'll bring it up." She jumped to logistics, "I figure you want to be on your bed. I'll set up chairs."

"Yeah," Jordan nodded. She didn't blame Brianna for trying to help her get through it.

There were supposed to be two seats in the room, one for each desk, but the two women had surreptitiously taken two extra chairs from the dorm study room. Technically, it was against the rules, but they decided nobody was going to notice, especially as it wasn't exam time yet.

Brianna took them from their hiding spot in her closet and arranged the four of them across the center of the room facing Jordan's bed. Meanwhile, Jordan took the collapsible tripod and the small handheld camera that she'd borrowed from the university library out of the bottom drawer of her desk and laid them on Brianna's bed.

Using scissors, she opened the plastic packaging containing the memory card that she'd bought from the campus bookstore. She had decided that she didn't trust herself to fully delete the recording once she had uploaded it to the Punishment Center, so she didn't borrow one of the communal ones that the library offered. Once she was sure the Center had received the file, she planned to destroy the memory card with a hammer. Brianna had joked that she should eat it, and Jordan would be lying to say she didn't consider that option.

"Where do you think you're going to be?" Brianna asked, asked as she set up the equipment.

"Just center it on the bed. I figure I have to stand at the start, right? And then I'll end up on the bed."

"Yeah that makes sense," Brianna agreed. A green light shined from the camera indicating it was on, but there was no yellow light indicating that it was recording. Brianna looked at the screen on its back and locked the camera into place. "Is that how you want your bed? Do you want to be on the sheet or the comforter? Where do you want the pillows? Things like that."

Jordan thought about it and was suddenly embarrassed of its pinkness, especially since she knew it matched her underwear. "I'll fix it up," she told Brianna as she pulled the pink comforter off the bed, leaving the white sheet, and stowed it in the closet. She set up the pillows against the wall in the center of the bed, anticipating leaning back on them, and tossed Buttons the stuffed rabbit into the closet and closed the door. "I don't want to be a little girl tonight," she told herself.

"Pull the blinds," Brianna reminded her.

"Right," Jordan said as she leaned over the bed and lowered the shades so that nobody could see into their third story bedroom. She knew it was unlikely, but she wasn't going to risk it.

When Jordan turned around Brianna was looking at her phone, "Sofia is here. Should I go get her?"

Jordan nodded. It had begun as the first stranger waited downstairs for Brianna to escort her to the room.

Sofia was a friend of Brianna's from high school, so she could vouch for her general niceness and it was probably easier for Brianna to approach her about this situation. She was also a freshman, but she lived in a different dorm. Somehow it made it better that they were the same year. She didn't want any older people, if she could help it, and, luckily, everyone attending tonight was Jordan's age. Jordan had made Brianna check to make sure that Sofia wasn't in any of her classes so that she didn't have to see her again if she wanted. She had checked all the boxes and Brianna had invited her.

After a few minutes of waiting, Brianna and Sofia entered the door and Brianna introduced her to Jordan. Sofia was Latina with tan skin and long, curly black hair. She was very fit and had a thin face with sharp features and was wearing short jean shorts and a navy hoodie with the university's logo emblazoned on the front.

"Hi, I'm Sofia. Sorry to meet you like this."

"Yeah, me too, but thanks for coming. It really is very nice of you to do this for me."

"Of course, after Brie told me, I felt I had to come. I'd hate to be going through this. Can I ask what the, um, offense was?"

Jordan was annoyed but couldn't think of anything else they could talk about. The upcoming ordeal hung over everything, "Trespassing on that construction site a couple blocks down."

"Trespassing?" Sofia answered with disbelief, "They're really trying to keep us on the straight and narrow, huh?" Sofia looked stricken that something so trivial was leading to this and she dropped the subject.

It finally hit Jordan that this was also meant to serve as a warning to her audience. This was going to be embarrassing for her, but it could be scary to them, too. That made it worse and she felt guilty for making them go through with this. "At least they could refuse, though."

Brianna noticed the awkwardness and directed conversation toward a discussion of their majors and classes for the next few minutes. Jordan couldn't concentrate and it didn't seem like Sofia was invested in the niceties either.

Eventually, Brianna's phone vibrated in her pocket and she announced that she was going to go get Caitlin. She got up and left Jordan alone with Sofia.

The two of them sat silently for a few awkward moments before Jordan noticed that it looked like Sofia was struggling to say something.

"Hey, I'm sorry," Jordan started, "I just realized that this must be hard for you. I've been focusing on myself, obviously."

"No, that's ok. You should be," Sofia responded, "Can I, um, admit something?"

"Sure."

"It's just that I haven't been able to tell my friends, but there was a reason that I said yes to Brie when she asked me to come tonight."

Jordan stayed silent as Sofia hesitated.

"Don't tell Brie, please."

"I won't."

"I'm waiting for news of what I have to do in the mail. I got caught shoplifting," Sofia saw Jordan raise her eyebrows, "And it was an accident, I promise, but I was curious what one of these punishments would look like."

Jordan didn't know what to think, but she wasn't mad, "I'm sure this is scary." She knew that trespassing wasn't as bad as shoplifting so Sofia must be imagining what would happen to her. She wanted to comfort her new acquaintance, but she heard footsteps coming toward the door, "Here they come, I'm sorry, though."

Jordan wasn't actually sure if she was sorry, but it seemed like the right thing to say. She'd thought about it a lot the last few weeks and she still supported the new Punishment Codes. Maybe there were some edge cases, but Jordan thought a shoplifter deserved what was coming to her. Plus, it was the law and the law should be followed.

In a few seconds, the door opened and Brianna and a new girl, Caitlin entered the room. Caitlin was a larger girl. She sported a long violet dress that reached down nearly to the floor that attempted to hide her curves. She was taller than Jordan and had auburn hair down to her shoulders.

Brianna had met Caitlin in one of her classes and had been randomly assigned to be part of the same study group. She hadn't been one of the people that was at the top of the list of invitees, but after a few people refused the invitation Jordan allowed Brianna to ask her. She seemed nice enough.

"Hi, I'm Caitlin," she introduced herself, giving Jordan a somber look.

Jordan was still worrying about Sofia and silently shook the new woman's hand.

"And this is Sofia," Brianna interjected.

"Oh, hey, Spanish class, right?" Caitlin asked.

"Um, yeah. I figured I should be able to talk to my grandma," she joked, recovering from her admission to Jordan, or at least putting on a believable mask.

The four freshmen returned to small talk following Brianna's lead. Jordan appreciated Brianna's efforts to distract her, but it couldn't last forever.

"So, Brianna told me what's going to happen tonight, but, like, do you want me to do anything to make it easier?" Caitlin asked.

"What do you mean?" Brianna asked, shielding Jordan.

"Like I get to tell you what to do and I can't go easy on you, but I can still 'accidentally' make it easy on you," Caitlin clarified, "Is there something other than making you get off that is off limits?"

The phrase 'getting off' make Jordan uneasy. Jordan had never even tried to 'get off' but Caitlin said it so off handedly. "It's illegal for me to ask to set any limits," Jordan answered.

"You can signal to us, though, who's going to know?" Caitlin protested.

"Jordan is uncomfortable doing anything against the rules. It could end up being a worse punishment for her later," Brianna intervened, "Also once the camera is on, we should all be careful what we say. We have responsibilities, it's like jury duty. The Punishment Center can come after us if we go too easy on her and they can contact you for an audit and you'll have to prove that you didn't pull punches."

Caitlin and Sofia frowned at the news.

"It's like the prisoner's dilemma. They'll pressure us to sell each other out and it's stupid to not do it," Caitlin realized.

"Exactly. Thanks for trying, but just do what feels right at the time," Jordan told them.

Just then, Brianna looked at her phone, "I'm going to get Anthony."

The two witnesses looked even more worried as Brianna left the room. "There's a guy?" Caitlin asked.

"Unfortunately," Jordan confirmed, "It's the law. Or it might be the law. It's complicated."

"I guess it's not worth the risk?" Sofia inquired.

"That's what my lawyer and I decided," Jordan said.

"You had a lawyer?" Sofia asked.

"Yeah," Jordan decided she could stealthily advise her, "She volunteers with the USSJP and we talked for an hour."

"The what?" Sofia said, obviously looking for more information.

"The, um, University Students Surviving Judicial Punishment. It's a club. They were kind of helpful," Jordan answered. She didn't want to insult the club. Sofia might deserve her punishment, but maybe the club would help her.

Sofia nodded, filing away the information for later.

"Well, I think you're very brave," Caitlin said, "I'd be trying every trick to make this easier."

"Yep," Sofia agreed.

Jordan just nodded. She wasn't sure she agreed. She thought she might just be a very boring coward, too much of a good girl to ever challenge authority, and she was afraid that it could cost her tonight.

The doorknob turned and the least welcome witness walked into the room. Anthony was a member of the co-ed intramural frisbee team where Brianna was a member. According to Brianna he seemed like the least meat headed of the guys and respected the women on the team. He'd even told the other guys to knock off the sexist jokes. They had looked up his social media profiles and he was single. Jordan didn't want to feel like she was letting him cheat on another girl with her.

Despite the positives, he was still a guy, and she expected him to make the hardest requests. He would actually enjoy looking at her and she trusted the other women to be more empathetic than she expected him to be.

As Brianna made all the introductions, Jordan looked him up and down. He seemed fit, which made since for a frisbee players since they had to run a lot, and he had a hint of muscles under his t-shirt with the logo of the city's professional soccer team. He had strawberry blond hair that he had cut very short. Jordan couldn't deny he was attractive, though she didn't know if that was a positive or negative right now.

Brianna got the show started moving to center stage in front of the camera, "Hi everyone. Thanks for coming. Believe me, I know this is strange, but let's remember it's worse for Jordan."

The other three nodded and moved to sit in the chairs that were obviously for them as Jordan leaned against the bed behind Brianna.

"I haven't turned the camera on, yet, but when I do the four of us have to wave prove that we are here. I've printed out the directions. They're the same as what I sent you after you signed on," Brianna continued as she passed out sheets of paper to the audience.

"We are going to try to stay as quiet as we can. I've checked the neighbors and they're not in their rooms, but if we hear anybody come down the hall, we are going to be quiet. After Jordan is, um, nude," the word made everybody twitch, but Brianna pushed ahead, "I'm going to start a timer and we have ten minutes to tell her what to do. I think we should just take turns down the line of chairs. I'll go first, then Sofia, Caitlin, and Anthony and then it will loop back to me. Does that sound good?"

The other three nodded and shrugged that that was fine. Brianna and Jordan had thought of that arrangement. No matter how they sat, Brianna was going to ensure Anthony went last. It seemed fair enough to pass the Punishment Center's standards and it meant Anthony might get less turns than the women, which Jordan considered a positive.

"Any questions?" Brianna concluded.

Sofia, Caitlin, and Anthony shook their heads.

"Ok, starting the camera now, remember they can hear what you say," Brianna warned, as she flipped a switch on the camera and a green and yellow light blinked into existence.

"Alright, it's on. Hi, I'm Brianna Holding," as she went to her seat furthest to Jordan's left, she motioned for the others to make themselves known. Sofia and Caitlin, who were in the center next to the camera stood up introduced themselves.

"I'm Sofia Alonzo."

"And I'm Caitlin Wilson."

Finally, Anthony stood up and leaned into the frame, "Anthony Householder."

Now it was finally Jordan's turn to take center stage. She took a deep breath trying to push the anxiety away, but it was hopeless. She walked so she stood in front of her bed and looked at Brianna, who gave her a thumbs up and a nod as she mouthed, "You can do this."

Jordan couldn't just start stripping, she had to identify herself for the Punishment Center and swear an oath.

"I'm Jordan Louise Green," she started, adding her middle name in just to be sure, "I committed the offence of trespassing on August 30 and today is September 26. I am about to self-administer a J4 punishment."

Saying it aloud had only increased her anxiety and she forgot what she had to swear. Luckily, she had it printed out and she knew that Brianna had it in her stack of papers and she leaned forward.

Seeing Jordan get flustered, Brianna got the hint and handed her the sheet of paper that she needed.

Jordan gulped before reading the oath nervously, "I am Jordan Louise Green, and, under the threat of perjury, I have not taken any substances that could change my mood or cognitive functions."

After confirming that she wasn't drunk or stoned, she passed the sheet back to Brianna and got started, "Socks first, I guess."

She leaned against the bed and brought her knees up so she could reach her feet. She peeled her blue, fuzzy socks off her ankles and tossed them on the ground in the direction of the closet. "Easy," she told herself.

Jordan knew that was nothing, the next item was going to be worse. She had debated if her shirt or pants would come off second the last couple weeks. Taking off her shirt had initially seemed obvious but, in truth, not that many people had seen her midriff or cleavage. However, she'd shown off her legs often as a cheerleader doing splits and twirls, so her hands moved toward the black strings holding her sweatpants tight to her waist.

She uncrossed them and slowly moved her hands to her sides, hooking her thumbs in the elastic waistband and slowly started pushing them down until they fell to the floor and she kicked them toward her socks. Despite how often she'd worn short skirts she had always been wearing very covering cheerleader briefs that protected her from flashing her panties to the crowds. This was new as she uncovered her pink lacy panties for the four people in front of her.

Her legs weren't long, but they were in good shape and smooth as she was still small and young enough to not worry about cellulite. She worked hard not to look into the eyes of her audience, especially Anthony, but she imagined they must be staring at her. In fact, she stared into the camera. There might be a Punishment Center employee staring at her one day, but the two lights gave her something to focus on other than the people in the room.

She resisted the urge to cover her panties with her hands and moved to her shirt. She wasn't going to cover herself, figuring that when she had to take her hand away it would just be like disrobing twice. Brianna had tried to tell her that it wouldn't be hard until her underwear was coming off, but that wasn't true. She'd always worn very covering clothes. No cleavage, no crop tops, no bikinis. They would have disappointed her parents.

She crossed her arms in front of her and pulled the t-shirt over her head showing her 30B bra to the room. Instinctively she tried to cover herself but stopped and put her arms on her flat belly. With some effort she held her hands away from her body giving everyone an unimpeded view. The high waist of her panties reached over her hip bones almost to her navel. She was very slight, with narrow shoulders and only a slightly perceptible hourglass shape. Her skin was creamy white, barely paler underneath her clothes than on her face and arms. She felt her face growing warmer and was sure she was blushing more than she ever had in her life.

Jordan took her time before contemplating removing her bra, nibbling her lip as she battled the urge to examine her audience's faces. "Keep going. The clock hasn't even started yet." She feared what would happen when it did, but at least it would mean she was moving closer to the end.