Jordan's Second Jobs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice. You could do some runway. You've got the walk down and you're the right height for it."

"You think so?" she asked throatily as she twirled a random piece of her hair. She nearly rolled her eyes, but calmly let her hand fall to her side instead. Why did she sound this corny? She immediately chalked it up to years at her all-girls Catholic college and spending the time since with socially-challenged men.

David frowned. "Well...why don't we finish up the portfolio shots, okay?"

The swimsuit shots didn't take long and she stood by silently as he looked through the images on the preview LCD screen of his camera. "These are good. I'll show them around to my buyers and get approval for you. It shouldn't be a problem. If you want copies for your port, I'm happy to give you a half dozen or so, no charge."

"Great," she responded.

"You want to do the fashion or commercial images? Or are you ready to do something more artistic?"

"How much time do we have left?"

"I have to be on the road in about two and a half hours."

She bit her lip while he stood there looking at her, his camera hanging suspended. The house was warm for wintertime, but wasn't exactly warm, and she was conscious of her nipples pushing at the elastic material of the swimsuit, and her own arousal. She hadn't had a sexual partner in over five years. The last time was Spring Break of her senior year when she'd gone to South Padre Island.

The photos spread quickly around the school and then made it onto the Internet. Her parents found out within days...but when she touched herself, it was always to those memories of cock after cock, coming inside her, and how many times she'd orgasmed that night. She still had the photos saved to her laptop. She had all of the photos saved to her laptop...

"We can start with some simple nudes and--"

"What would an erotica shoot entail?" she asked. She shuddered again, almost not believing she'd asked the question. Jordan had been conscious of an ongoing mental shift since her conversation with Carly several days earlier. That first night she'd left Mass Biotech and normally would have made a quick detour home for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before heading to one of her second jobs--that night it was one of her shifts at a coffee house.

Instead, she went straight to The Coffee and Crumb, parked in the tiny alley behind the HVAC systems and masturbated. She'd gone to a babysitting job the next night, put the kids to bed early, and took advantage of the massaging spray setting in the master bath. The day before she'd taken multiple breaks to masturbate in the ladies' room. She was confused and frustrated and her conscious mind suspected today would change both.

David eyed her curiously and, for the first time that afternoon, outwardly appeared to be on foreign ground.

"It depends," he started hesitantly. "For erotica I like to shoot whatever the model is into because that's where you get the most enthusiasm and enthusiasm makes for better imagery, but mostly it's artfully shot oral sex and penetration. Black and whites. I like to tell myself it isn't porn, but it is. It's just of a higher level. Tell me your fantasy or your desire and I'll bring it to life in a very visceral way."

Jordan eyed him, blinking hard, and felt like she had no control over what might come out of her mouth. She hadn't felt these desires in so long. She hadn't trusted anyone in so long. She hadn't trusted herself in so long.

"What are you into?" he urged, uncertain of her hesitation.

"I can do that," Jordan responded quickly. She felt a little lightheaded, and her pussy was on fire. What the fuck am I doing? Her heart pounded in her chest. Just as it had when she was in high school, her body betrayed her mind. "Five hundred an hour? For two hours?"

Or maybe her subconscious mind overruled every restraint she had. Get a grip! She would tell him she was into normal sex and normal things and loved the idea of adding an artistic aspect to it. She would explain that she was not opposed to penetration if he used protection, or oral sex, as long as it wasn't extreme and stayed faithfully artistic but she would draw the line there. No outright porn. Speak, for fuck's sake. Speak!

"What are you into?" he asked more slowly.

"I love come," she blurted without thinking, and squeezed her legs together, staring intently at him. What? she thought. That's not what I meant to say!

"Oh? I have a lot of fake semen, the stuff they use in porn, so I could arrange something that might stimulate you mentally. Tell me about it."

"Like an experience I had? Or how it makes me feel, or...or what?" Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! her brain screamed.

"Yes."

"'Yes?'"

"Yep. Yes."

"Okay...it used to scare me a lot," Jordan started, still feeling lightheaded and still surprised at her inability to control herself in the moment. She pushed the nagging thoughts out of her head and continued forward, this time consciously. "I was worried about getting pregnant. Benefits of growing up Catholic--worst thing that could ever happen, end of your life, yada yada. I wouldn't even give my boyfriends a blow job without a condom. And they couldn't orgasm inside me, even with a condom. They'd have to pull out. Even with oral."

"Yikes."

"I know! Right?"

"But then?"

"Right," she continued, feeling more comfortable, feeling that he understood at some level. "But then...my senior year boyfriend knew I--"

"College senior?"

"High school senior. Anyway, he knew and he started teasing me--pretending to come in my mouth with the condom on, then pretending to come inside me with the condom on, then pulling the condom off, then putting his bare cock against me, then putting his bare cock inside me...just the tip, then putting his bare cock all the way inside me, then fucking me with his bare cock for just a few strokes, then for longer, then pulling out and coming in his hand, then coming on my stomach or my back..."

"He was conditioning you."

"Yeah. I didn't realize it at the time. I figured it out in college. But I was complicit. I was scared of it, but I wanted it. And it happened at a Halloween party. A costume party."

"You dressed as a sexy something--or maybe Harley Quinn?--and it--"

"No. I didn't. I didn't dress as a sexy anything. I hated dressing as sexy somethings. One year I dressed as the Joker. The Heath Ledger version. That year I dressed as Hermione from Harry Potter, but with full robes, and a scarf, because my hair was really wild at the time, not the sexy version. And it was an easy costume."

"Not even the schoolgirl stockings and skirt underneath your robes?"

"Nope. I wore nothing under my robes."

"And you don't think that's sexy?"

"No one could see it," she declared. "How could it be sexy if you don't know it's like that? I could have had a Lebowski bathrobe on underneath with granny panties, but as it was I basically had on a long-sleeved, floor-length black dress."

"Fair enough."

"At the party we went to the side of the house and...and he pulled up my robes in the back and fucked me from behind and...and I told him not to come on my robe...and there were people nearby and I thought they might catch us and...and he asked me where I wanted him to come and...and I said I don't care, just hurry up and...and he came inside me. I came so hard I blacked out for a few seconds. I don't know how long."

"Wow. And you weren't drinking?"

"Nope," she laughed nervously. "Funny thing is, it got all over my robes anyway. I didn't know what to do and it just ran down my legs and made me all sticky. Good thing it was dark."

"I can see why you're into it. He teased you for a while--months?--and it was dangerous. Danger of getting caught, danger of getting pregnant, danger of your parents finding out, danger of changing your future, danger, danger, danger."

"Months," Jordan agreed. "After that, I let him--no, I wanted him--to come inside me every time. I didn't care if I was ovulating. I didn't care who would find out. In fact, I wanted it more when I was ovulating. The danger of getting pregnant...oh, my God! So exciting! I don't think a day went by between that party and Thanksgiving break that I didn't have his come inside me."

Jordan shuddered, the memory sparking a cascade of neurological response. "I stopped wearing panties," she continued, "and...actually, I stopped wearing pants. Just skirts. Sometimes he would fuck me at school in between classes or at lunch time and I'd just carry it around all day. Sometimes he would sneak over when I was taking the trash to the curb and would fuck me in the breezeway between the garage and the house, like thirty seconds and done. I didn't care as long as he came inside me. Fast, slow, soft, hard, rough, gentle. I didn't care."

She felt like she was in therapy. She'd never talked about these things before. She thought the nuns had disciplined them out of her mind.

"For Thanksgiving break my parents still had to work until noon the day before Thanksgiving, same as his parents. So we planned to fuck the whole time. That first day we fucked all morning long. He showed up right after my dad left for work. I think he was waiting around the corner," she laughed. "I don't even think he had any come left by the time we decided to stop for lunch and I told him so. I was joking, but he walked out. I thought he was mad at me. He came back half an hour later with his best friend."

"What did you do?" David urged.

"At first I was pissed, but he knew how to talk and it wasn't long before I'd agreed to let his best friend watch. Then he...then he pulled out without coming inside me and said if I wanted any come I'd have to fuck his best friend because he was all out."

"So you did."

"So I did. They took turns fucking me the rest of the afternoon. I would lay there, spent after an intense orgasm, legs spread, with come oozing out of me, just feeling...complete. They would play Xbox for a little while and then one would come and fuck me, then go back to Xbox, then the other."

Jordan's eyes went blank and her legs parted. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Sometimes they would make a snack and then fuck me after," she continued. "Watch TV, fuck me from behind. All afternoon. They took pictures with their phones. And my boyfriend had an actual camera. He'd been taking nude pictures of me for a while, and I didn't say no when he started taking pictures of us fucking and come oozing out of my pussy. I didn't say no when his best friend starting taking pictures, too."

"But that wasn't all."

Jordan stared at David, her lips slightly parted. "It wasn't."

"He brought more friends the next day."

Jordan blinked hard. "He did."

"And you fucked all of them."

Her head swam and she shuddered again. "I did. It was the same as the day before. Fuck me, Xbox, fuck me, raid the fridge, fuck me, watch TV, fuck me."

"How many?"

"The first time?" she asked quietly.

"This happened more than once? Of course it did. How many the first time?"

"Five. Him and his best friend. And three others from the basketball team."

"You fucked an entire basketball team?"

"Not the first time. Just five of them."

"But later you fucked the entire basketball team?"

"Yes. Twelve of them."

"Amazing. Just the once?"

"No."

"How many times?"

"Twice a week until Christmas break. Then three times the week after New Year's. My grandparents came into town, so I had to stop with multiples? Group activities? I don't know what you call it, but it slowed down for almost a week. Randomly some of them would come by and I'd fuck them quickly in the breezeway between the garage and the house. My boyfriend didn't know about it, but I doubt he cared at that point since I'd already fucked all of them multiple times."

Jordan remembered the quickies and how fast she'd been to orgasm. "I told my parents I was staying after school to work on a paper and they'd all come to the library after basketball practice, sweaty and stinky. There was a media room on the far side. Unless you happened to stop in between two bookshelves at the very end of an aisle, you would miss it and never know it was there."

"In the school library?" David interrupted.

"There was some kind of bump in the wall that partially hid the door and the lighting made it blend in so well that you could swear it appeared by magic," Jordan explained. "It was really just an unintentional optical illusion. Anyway they'd mill around the library and take turns going into the media room with me."

"So you've had sex with your boyfriend, his best friend, and twelve men from the basketball team?"

"The twelve included my boyfriend and his best friend. You want to know how many men I've fucked?"

"Do you know?"

"Yes. Ninety-seven."

"You had sex with eighty-five men after basketball team? You must have been busy in college."

"I didn't have sex with anyone in college or since I've been here."

"What? They were all during your senior of high school?"

"Yes. Actually, up through spring break. My parents took me out of school after spring break and arranged remote learning with a doctor's excuse. There were only ten weeks left in high school."

"And they all took pictures?"

"All of the basketball team, yes. Most of the others. Probably all of them."

"Do you know what happened to the pictures?"

"I have them. All of them that were taken. I don't know for sure if all of the others took pictures. But that was one of the conditions. I didn't care if they took pictures but they had to text them to me if they took them."

"And they all came inside you?"

"Yes."

"Every time?"

"That was the other condition. They had to come inside me. I told each of them."

"And no birth control?"

"None."

"How did you not end up pregnant?"

"I did. It made me want it even more."

"It...you what?" David asked, looking shocked for the first time.

"I did get pregnant. It made me want more come."

"Did you know who the father was?"

"No."

"Do you know when?"

"No. Probably more than once. I had two cycles after October."

"And you didn't know who?"

"I suspected the first time it was my boyfriend, but I can't be sure. The second time, I don't know."

"Did you care?"

"No."

"Do you...is the child here with you?"

"No."

"But you had the child?" David's eyes subconsciously drifted over her breasts and midsection, recalling the images she'd texted to him, and thought it was impossible that she'd given birth.

"Yes."

"Where--"

"Are we going to shoot or not?" Jordan interrupted. "Sitting here and talking to you is therapeutic and all, but I want the five hundred dollars an hour for the next two hours. Talk isn't paying the bills or filling me with come. I'll let you do anything to me you want as long as you pay me and come inside me." She didn't know where her rational mind had gone...but she was sure it wouldn't resurface anytime soon. She was already on the verge of orgasm just talking and thinking about it.

David was shocked at her sudden change, but managed to keep his cool. "And take photos?"

"And take photos. You can take a video if you want. I haven't been fucked in six years and I didn't think I missed it until now. Don't you understand? You can literally do anything you want to me right now and put it on your camera. I really want the money and I really want to fuck. You won the lottery."

David looked pensive, then said, "Okay, but I want to hear more. We'll work out what you're going to do as we go along, but I want to hear more. I want to hear everything. That's my condition. I'll include it in your compensation."

"Jesus. Fine. And you'll pay me a thousand dollars--plus the one-fifty for the test shoot?"

"I'll pay you fifteen hundred plus one-fifty since we've been talking for so long. Depending on how this goes, I might pay you more. Can I fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes, but you have to come in my pussy."

"And I can fuck your face? Not a simple blow job--fuck your mouth."

"Yes, but, again, you have to come in my pussy."

"Every time? What if I come in your pussy and then want to come on your face later? Or if I come in your pussy some, then pull out and shove it in your ass for the rest of it?"

"That's fine."

"And what if you get pregnant?"

She paused for a split second. She knew she would. Just like last time, it was a matter of when. She felt the heat between her legs and struggled to keep her composure. "What if?" she asked as casually as she could muster.

"Are you going to demand child support? Because I have literally no interest in being a father or financially supporting a child or a 'baby mama.' It sounds callous, but I won't come inside you or even fuck you without protection, if that's what you're thinking."

"I'll sign a waiver or release or whatever. I don't care."

"Then we have a deal. Sixteen fifty for today. Then we'll see about future shoots. Make sure you sign the 2257. Did any of the pictures your boyfriend took ever get sold?"

"Any chance I'll actually do legitimate work?" Jordan ignored him, suddenly feeling like she didn't entirely want to be a prostitute.

"Definitely. You've got the look and the body for it. You're a natural at posing. I have to clear it with my buyers, but I doubt it will be a problem"

"Great, I--"

"But," David interrupted, "the erotica pays more."

Jordan nodded. "I may have just agreed to be your personal prostitute, but I feel some peace of mind about it if I'm actually doing some legit modeling."

"You're not my personal prostitute. This is legit work. Prostitution is illegal. This is not. This is covered under the First Amendment. Prostitution is not. I'll post-produce it, I'll sell it, and I'll cut you in on a percentage because I'm fair like that."

"Where do you sell it?"

"I have buyers. That's all you need to know. I'm the one taking risks by fronting all of the cash and investing my time. I'm not going to take on the additional risk of revealing my buyers. They're websites that pay based on the ad revenue, which increases with the number of views, kind of like YouTube."

"And I have no risks? My job. My career. My...other things."

"You'll make far more money doing this," David said flatly.

"I'll lose far more reputation doing this," Jordan countered, mimicking his tone.

"You never answered my question. Did any of the pictures your boyfriend took ever get sold?"

"Yes."

"Do you know where?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't have to work, does he?"

"No. He's living off the ad revenue or profit share or whatever. He actually has a new model every few months, so he works, if you call it that, but he doesn't have to. He's not rich but I know he bought a new Mercedes. One of the smaller ones, but new."

"What name did he use for you?"

"Oksana."

"Does he share any of it with you?"

"No," Jordan said, surprised at how bitter she sounded.

"Just images, or videos, too?"

"One video," she lied, "and lots of images."

"A gangbang."

"No. Just me and him," she lied again.

"Do you want to do a gangbang? A gangbang where all of the men come inside you?"

"Yes," she replied, and shuddered, then stood up straight. "But I'm serious. I don't want to be easily recognizable in any of the erotica. Can you do that?"

"That's up to you. You do your makeup in a way that satisfies you, but I'm guessing that you mostly go to work with your hair up, wearing glasses, and without makeup. Am I right?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Eyeglasses case sticking out of your purse. Wavy hair below the crown of your head. You showed up without makeup on. Stick to that at work and no one will recognize you on the Internet. No one has recognized Carly so far, as far as I know."

"Carly did--"

David quickly changed tracks. "No one has recognized your other...work...so far, have they?"