Jo's Date Gone Bad

Info
MILF Jo's account her date which went badly wrong.
504 words
3.8
1.5k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
119 Followers

JO'S DATE GONE BAD

The following is a two-minute clip of Jo's account of her blind date, in which she is telling her husband. This happened ten years ago and it was a bad experience for her. But Jo being Jo, is a strong woman and she can look concretely at it and move on with her life.

Background to the sound clip

Jo's wedding date was a disaster. Neither of them knew anybody else, so they just sat with each other. The conversation was awkward, laced with periods of silence. They left the wedding early.

Her date suggested to Jo that they stop at a sex motel to rent a room for a couple of hours. The nerve of the man! Jo, of course, refused. He stopped the car a few blocks before her flat. It was about midnight and so there was nobody around the streets at that time.

What happened next was mind-blowingly surprising for Jo. First, the man took off his trousers, then he reached over to Jo's lap to set her seat down. With speed, he slid over to her side and pushed her down with force. He was on top of her in a moment, too quick for Jo to react.

First, the man bit her nipples and licked her breasts. Then his fingers found his way to her love nest...

From sound clip. Jo describes her experience:

"He said me, 'you want me, I know you want me ...and your pussy want me, because she is react me. You want me, OK?'

And I said, 'No, no and no until the end. You are a stupid man.... A PIG man...you are the worst man and I have Aaachhhhhkkk... Aaachhhhhkkk. I don't know what the name is. In Portugese 'tem nauscou.' I hate you. I hate you. I hate it. You are bad...you are a stupid man. I said you a Pig man.' I said it during.

"But the more I talked... the more he want ...the more he want.

He kiss me , kiss me, kiss me, kiss me Aaachhhhhkkk. Aaachhhhhkkk.

And then he put his cock in my puss and fuck me. Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...yes...fuck me ...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, but I say 'NO....PLEASE!'

But in this time I want it, because my body react and my pussy react....OH YES!

And then he fuck me alot, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me alot and then he orgasmed on my breasts...YEAH."

Epilogue

The next day Jo went to the doctor for tests to see if she had contacted anything. Fortunately, she had not. The doctor told her to forget what happened to her. And this was what she did. Jo can tell the story openly now, without any fear. She said that she had never met that man again and she would never want to either. Jo told this story also to her son, as an example of not how to treat a lady. (Read her story).

--:--
--:--
1.0
Anton25
Anton25
Anton25
119 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Confession Time Naughty erotic goings on in a confessional.in Erotic Couplings
Him & Her - The Bath Him & Her: A bath of desire.in Erotic Couplings
Cadillac Lunch Long overdue lunch leaves them wanting more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Maine Events Ch. 01 On the dock.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Eight Minutes in the Car Wash Eight minutes of hot sex in a car wash.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories