Josephine

Story Info
3728 words. Precocious student owns her piano teacher.
3.8k words
4.31
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone starts beeping at me. Who is facetiming me?!

- hey Josephine what's up? holy crap is that your real hair?!

Her previously brunette hair is a vivid metallic blue.

- hi mr. Jones. do you like it?

- wow! I love it. insane colour. will they let you go to school like that?

- oh yeah. they only have rules about our clothes. and makeup. and... well ok they have lots of rules but not about hair colour. speaking of clothes, do you like this top? I made it myself. well actually I "hacked" one of my school uniform tops.

It's the typical private-school-type white shirt. Josephine has cropped it to show a couple of inches of midriff, and also darted the bust. Josephine is an attractive 18 year old whose body has developed generous curves at a relatively young age.

- um it's very nice - looks great - but again would they even let you in school with that on?

- *giggles* - probably not - but they'd only see that it is not "regulation" if I take off my blazer.

- right. sooo... why did you call me?

- oh yeah. I wanted to ask you what piece we're going to work on at my next lesson.

- what a memory. I'm the one who is old enough to have memory lapses, not you. it's the Haydn my dear. and the pages I marked in your ear training book - DO NOT forget those. moreover, I wrote it in your notebook.

- oh yeah...

- so this means you haven't touched the Haydn since your last lesson?!?! I'm seeing you in 2 days dude - get to work!

- ok ok. *pause* can I show you some more clothes that I made?!

- no get to work - to the piano - now!!!

- come on just one more then I'll go.

- *sigh* quickly then.

- yay! ok look away for 5 seconds.

- *sigh*

- ok look!

Jo has taken off her top revealing a white lace bra.

- shit Jo - not cool!!!

- come on it's just a bra. I told you, I made ...

I hang up. She calls back right away but I don't pick up. She stops trying after the fourth attempt. Did I over-react? Fuck I don't know. I'm no prude but, boundaries right? Propriety. I mean I'm her teacher not her damn' fashion consultant.

A few hours later she calls again. I guess/hope that enough time has passed and she's over it... so I pick up.

- what the hell was that Jo?!

- but it was only a frikking bra...

- come on you know better than that. NOT APPROPRIATE! seriously. I could go to jail for shit like that.

- ok ok I'm sorry. but I am 18 you know so legally...

- stop. just stop. conversation. over.

- ok sheesh!

Long pause.

- but did you like it?

- I didn't look!!!! jesus Jo you're relentless. I'm not going to check out my 18 year old student's breasts.

- I wasn't asking you to check out my breasts, perv. just if you liked the bra. do you know how hard it is to make a bra?! took me hours.

- *sigh* well in the 30 or so milliseconds it took my brain to register what I was looking at before looking away, let's just say your bra looked very nice. you're clearly a talented tailor.

- thank you. was that so hard?! *giggle*

- everything is a struggle with you, and you damn-well know it!

Pause.

- I made the matching panties too!

- stop. just stop.

- but I'm not wearing them right now... *giggle*

- goodnight Josephine. see you on Friday. be ready to play me some Haydn! at least the exposition.

**************************************************

Friday

- come on in Jo, just finishing up with Tyler. have a seat.

- k

Tyler is collecting up his books as we discuss his pieces and the upcoming recital. I see him out the door and go back in.

Jo's wearing her school uniform but with a sweater instead of her blazer, and of course the stereotypical plaid skirt, knee-socks and black buckle-ups. She's acting a little sheepish today - gone is the devilish bravado and flirting of the other night - at least for now.

- ok let's get to it. are you warmed up?

- yeah, I got a practice room at school right after classes.

- ok let's see... A major scale. 4-octave formula pattern please.

- k

- very nice. um, F minor arpeggio 4-octaves.

etc.

- ok so you are warmed up! Debussy please. I know you're going to find a way to play it so let's get it out of the way. it is a good warm up piece...

She plays her beloved Clair de Lune. Why do teenage girls seem to love this piece so much?! I mean, yeah it's beautiful, but it's sooooo over played.

- Mr. Jones it's really hot in here. do you mind if I take off my sweater?

- go ahead.

I suddenly remember her shenanigans the other night:

- wait...! you're decent underneath right?!

- I'm wearing a camisole - but it's one that can be worn as outer wear.

- you better not be trying it on again young lady.

- what?! I'm just hot.

- k

Jo stands up from the piano and starts to lift her sweater. But it's rather tight and she struggles to get it off. The camisole is lifting along with the sweater. She gets the sweater up almost to her shoulders but the camisole has ridden up to just below her breasts. I can't tell if she knows what is happening to her camisole so...

- hold on. Jo stop! you're pulling your camisole up too. here, let me help. we don't need a Wardrobe Malfunction...

I move over to her and reach for the bottom of the camisole to pull it down but in doing so I inadvertently touch her, just below her armpits.

- oh!

- oops! sorry.

Jo pulls back a bit in surprise but keeps trying to pull her sweater off.

- shit I'm stuck! can you help me?!

Then it happens: she gets the sweater over her head but in the process pulls the camisole up to her neck and I'm suddenly presented with her stunningly beautiful breasts. I can't help but drink them in, while Jo continues to struggle, seemingly unaware of the show she's giving me. Or is she?

- Jo come on. this is too much!

- what?! I'm stuck. I can't see a thing.

I regain my wits and reach up to disentangle the camisole from the sweater, pulling down the camisole while she pulls the sweater the rest of the way off. The camisole is a lovely cream coloured satin with spaghetti straps.

- did you do that on purpose?

- what?!

- you just exposed your breasts to me dude!!!

- oh did I?! *pause* did you like them?! *giggle*

- you are too much. seriously. teacher. student. boundaries.

- I'm an adult now.

- fuck!

We stare at each other for a long moment.

- so, "outer wear" huh?!

- duh! where have you been? women wear these all the time with a skirt or whatever. see, you can wear it like this. or like this...

...she says - that mischievous twinkle is back in her eye - as she pulls the camisole forward and down to show more cleavage.

- Jo stop! jesus christ you are bru. tal. ok ok it's very nice. let's move on. let me hear the new piece.

She sits back down at the piano with a playful pout and starts into the Haydn. She seems a little flustered now and struggles a bit with the piece. I'm flustered now too. I don't know what game she's playing but I am only human after all - I can't unsee what I've seen. Nor can I deny (to myself at least) I'm aroused. I decide to play her game a little bit and see what happens. Teenagers are always testing boundaries, trying to make sense of all the physical and emotional changes they go through as they deal with puberty. Let's give her a new test!

I step behind her and look over her shoulder to consult the score and verify what she's playing.

- here.

I point.

- bar 19. if you start that run with finger 4 then you won't get into trouble - you know, kind of like how the editor marked it!

- smart ass.

- hey! respect authority.

- pfff.

- again! au debut. a little slower.

While she's playing I reach up to her shoulders, take the straps of her camisole and pull them forward so the front falls lower, revealing more cleavage. At first she keeps playing but after another moment I pull it so far forward that her nipples are on the verge of popping out. She stops playing and looks up over her shoulder at me with a smirk.

- see I knew you like my breasts!

- I was just trying to help you get comfortable.

- you are totally perving on my boobs. admit it.

- you're the one who's having issues with your clothing. what's the matter, mum wasn't there to dress you this morning?!

- you know it's still really hot in here. maybe I should take this off too.

- you are being so bad. I have half a mind to punish you.

- oh do you! and just how would you do that?

- I could take you over my knee and spank you young lady!

- you wouldn't dare!

- wouldn't I?!

I quickly grab her, extricate her from the piano bench and carry her over to the couch while she screams and squirms - all the while laughing hysterically.

- don't you dare spank me!!! I'll... I'll...

Now, we're pretty close and have had play fights in the past. Usually just tickling and other silliness. But this is a bit different. More edge.

Jo is still squirming but not very vigorously, clearly enjoying our game. I manage to sit on the couch with her splayed across my lap, facing to my left. With my left hand firmly on her back holding her in place I lift up her skirt with my right, and proceed to give her a few playful whacks.

- ooo you bastard! I'm going to get you for this. I can't believe you're actually spanking me right now.

- you don't seem to be trying very hard to get away.

- you're such a prude. all this just 'cause I flashed you my titties.

- you know, this doesn't feel right. spanking you with your panties on. hmm

- don't you dare mister!

Jo is wearing a pair of simple cotton panties and although she continues to protest, as I pull them down, I notice she ever so slightly lifts her ass to make it easier for me.

- there now that's much better!

- oh! Mr. Jones.

Admittedly, pulling her panties down is a significant escalation of our "game." I think it takes both of us by surprise. But we manage to keep the dynamic playful - just.

- you are being a bad boy. naughty naughty!

- oh I'm going to hell. I know that. however, you are not exactly making moves to stop me, are you?

- well I'm not not enjoying myself. how's that?!

I give her a few harder whacks this time which probably hurt a bit judging by her squirming and exclamations. After a minute or so I pause to lightly caress her bum which is now starting to show pink. Jo quietly moans as my hand moves from one buttock to the other and my fingers slip down between them, flitting lightly over her pussy lips - which I notice are wet!

The combination of the initial "holy crap I just touched her pussy" (which was accidental, the first time) followed immediately by the "holy crap her pussy is wet" did a real number on my brain. Actually it's slightly impressive that both of us are able to keep the snarky banter going, with the level of "crazy" we are at. To the extant that we are - keeping it going.

- oh!

- my god Jo. your pussy is wet. are you enjoying this? you are, aren't you?

- so what if my pussy's wet. proves nothing. besides you shouldn't be touching me there. perv!

- oh so I shouldn't do this then? do you not not like this too?!

I move my hand so it's cupping her pussy and hold it there, applying gentle pressure but not moving it.

- fuck. mmm. that does feel pretty not not bad.

I am trying to memorise the wondrous soft wet warmth of her pussy up against my hand! Jo looks back at me again provocatively:

- so... is this still supposed to be punishment?!

- naughty girl!

I give her a couple more whacks suddenly, but weaker than before. She reacts by poking her bum a little higher and spreading her legs a tiny bit more. I revert to gently stroking all over her cheeks, upper thighs and lower back, revelling in her lovely soft skin.

- DON'T call me a girl you, you dirty old man: I am a woman!

- *sigh* yes, that you are. *pause* well, would you grant this dirty old man a request?

- try me perv.

- lift yourself up onto your elbows. please?

- HAH!! I knew you liked my breasts! you want to perv on my breasts. you love my breasts. *pause* they are lovely, aren't they?!

- Jo your breasts are spectacular. stunning. And I'm going to hell.

- oh shut it!

Ah, the look on her face as she props herself up on her elbows! A mixture of excitement, lust, nervousness and guilt, over being busted doing something she shouldn't be doing.

Nevertheless, I unabashedly slip a hand underneath and cradle her left breast, taking in its shape, texture, weight. mm mm. And in contrast, I probably have a stupid look on my face by this point. But I don't care.

I celebrate the moment with another series of whacks: three to each cheek. Then gentle stroking again, eventually converging on her sex, noticing even more wetness on her lips.

- Mr. Jones that feels fucking amazing! I still can't believe we're doing this - it is probably pretty wrong or whatever - but please don't stop... either hand!

I lightly trace a couple of fingers up and down her pussy lips, dipping into the centre a couple of times to spread the copious fluids around. Then I move to her clit, gently trying out a couple of different caresses to try to learn what she likes. Now Jo is squirming quite a bit and eliciting a variety of sounds, clearly enjoying herself!

A couple of minutes of this and Jo tenses up suddenly coming, arching her back and calling out:

- oh mr. Jones!! yesss!!! Oh!

My hand rides with her as best I can as she bucks and writhes through her orgasm. I haven't even inserted a finger yet!

After another minute during which Jo's breathing gradually returns to a human level,

- oh mr. Jones that was... that was, amazing. wonderful. and also kind of special. I mean, doing this with you.

- Jo all kidding aside - I mean, I am going to hell - but seriously sharing this with you was beautiful. you are a bright, talented, lovely young woman with whom I very much enjoy working. and now apparently spending, um, extracurricular time with...

I say as I gently stroke her entire back and legs.

- aw that's sweet.

- but I'm going to hell.

- stop saying that. I am a consenting adult here.

Jo reaches down, pulls up her panties (most of the way) and spins around so she's sitting on my lap. Surely she can feel my cock. But she doesn't acknowledge it as she says, with exaggerated emphasis:

- Look!: I seduced my teacher. like it's never happened before.

- *sigh* I guess you're right. it's obvious: I'm the innocent victim here.

- Ha Ha fuck you mister! I didn't exactly have to nudge you on very much did I?!

- shameless hussy!

In a fit of impetuosity Jo jumps up, runs to the piano and launches into - wait for it - Claire De Lune. Fuck. I stretch out on the couch so I can watch and listen, unselfconsciously putting my hand down my pants to play with my cock. So hard. Jo's clothes are all disheveled - her skirt up around her waist, and her camisole pulled up revealing her breasts. I can only just see them - in profile - from my angle. What a tableau she makes as she plays!

She plays well, despite the craziness and when done comes back over to the couch. I yell "brava" a couple of times, rolling the "r" obnoxiously. I can't clap as I still have my hands down my pants. She regards me for a moment, making a point of looking down at the movement in my crotch. Then she looks back up at me with the look of wanting to say something.

- ok Mr. Jones. fair play. since you helped me out I'm going to help you out. I want to see it!

Aaand, here we are at the next major escalation. Can't get away with calling it a game anymore. Do I take this step? Aargh.

Who am I kidding. Of course I take this step. I'm a horny middle aged man with a wonderful young woman who is freely offering to, as she said, help me out. I say yes.

- yes I believe you are correct. it is only fair. thank you for being so forthright.

- oh gawd. it never stops. hey! get your hand out of there.

With that Jo pulls on my arm, popping my hand out from my pants. She then undoes my pants, wasting no time pulling them and my boxers down in one go (yes I lift up to help her). My cock bounces up almost catching her chin.

Her eyes are twinkling.

- oh! Mr. Jones. it's nice. mm

She tentatively takes hold of my cock, feeling around and up and down, gently pinching the head, running a finger down along that sensitive bit of skin just under the head. I spread my legs more, causing my balls to drop between them. Jo reaches down and collects my balls in her fingers, cradling them.

Jo's other hand wraps around my cock, slowly and lightly moving up and down, occasionally up to the head. She is staring intently at my cock the whole time, excited.

- hey Jo if you want, spit on your hand. get it good and wet. then use it to, you know...

I say hopefully. She ponders a moment. Then says:

- here you go!

With that she puckers up then leans over to slowly release a long string of spit first onto the head of my cock then down the shaft and back up again. With a bit of flair she runs her flat hand all up and down my cock. I can't help throwing my head back and groaning. Then she grabs my cock more firmly and begins stroking it in earnest. Holy fuck this is clearly not her first walk down the garden path!

A few moments later Jo slowly leans over and licks the head of my cock. Oh so good! Then again. And again. Ah! This woman is driving me crazy. All of a sudden the whole head of my cock is inside Jo's mouth. She just holds it there. So warm and soft and wet and amazing. After a moment I feel a tentative tongue moving about the head. Yeah. Josephine is definitely on track to truly 'help me out.'

- oh Josephine. you are a lovely lovely woman. your mouth.

She briefly pops off my cock to say with faux-attitude:

- gawd don't you ever stop?! just be quiet and enjoy.

- fine. just trying to show my appreciation. sheeesh.

Jo has my cock back in her mouth and is slowly taking it deeper. Every inch feels more amazing. In a minute I feel the back of her throat as she takes me as deep as she can. She starts to bob slowly up and down, causing me to throw my head back again and groan.

- Jo you are unbelievable! ohh.

I am so worked up that I feel the end nearing. so,

- Jo ah. I'm going to cum very soon. how shall we um...?

Jo suddenly pulls off my cock, and leaning up gives me a quick, wet kiss on the lips. Then smiles deeply into my eyes saying:

- enjoy!

...before moving back down and engulfing my cock with her wonderful wet warm mouth. In a few moments I am at the edge: I start to buck up into her mouth more urgently and my breathing is ragged. I can't resist taking her head in my hands, firmly but not roughly. Jo looks up into my eyes just as the first spurt ejects into her mouth and she doesn't miss a beat, immediately swallowing before the next. My world explodes in the wonder of Jo's mouth and eyes, as my orgasm seems to go on forever. She observes me as I writhe about on the couch - I can make out a smile on her lips despite being wrapped around my cock.

- Josephine that was over the moon amazing. you. you are wonderful.

She looks up at me, beaming.

- I really mean it. you are very special to me. you know, right?

- aw thanks Mr. J. and yeah I know. you are special to me too. very. I love working with you. and now this too! I'm sorry if I pushed you. I do know it's dangerous and probably wrong. but it also felt right. I enjoyed it and am not sorry we did it.

- darling you have nothing to be sorry for. any blame falls squarely at my feet. I'm supposed to be The Adult in the room.

- oh look at that. lesson's over. see you next week Mr. J!

- you're going to switch gears just like that?! ok fine. where's your note book? I have to give you instructions for your next lesson. in all seriousness you need to stop fucking around on the Haydn and get to work on it. and we haven't even started your Bach yet. your exam's not that far away you know?!

12