Josh & Mom

Story Info
I showed mom that I really love her.
2.2k words
4.37
51.5k
69
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers

A note to the readers: This one is based on a TRUE life story of a friend of mine.

Few minor changes were made to protect the participants.

It describes actual events as they unfolded and evolved...

It may explain why the story does not include a lot of lewd details.

I grew up as the only child with a normal 2 parents family.

My dad died in a car accident when I was 14 years old. Luckily, both my parents weren't big spenders and saved enough money for bad times. My father had a decent life insurance, so mom and I never had major financial difficulties after his untimely death.

In high school and later in college I was an average grade student, not a particularly great athlete and I did not possess impressive looks. I wasn't invited to take part of the highly regarded societies with Greek letters in their names. Girls in school hardly noticed me. My shyness did not help either.

As a result, in the evenings I rarely left the house. I was spending my time mostly reading sci-fi stuff.

Mom had me when she was barely 19 years old. Back then she quit her job as a pharmacist to take care of me.

Once I started going to school, she returned to her old job as a pharmacist.

My father passed away when she was still very young, at 33.

She tried to hide from me her grief, but I was old enough to notice how devastated she really was.

She hardly left the house except for work and errands.

On several occasions I tried to convince her to go to public places, where she could meet available men, but to no avail. Her response was always the same, "I am no longer a teenager. Searching for a second husband is not in my cards. I talked to other women at work and they all said the same thing - Once you are over 30, men find you less desirable for long term relationship. So why try hard? You are the love of my life. I am happy here with you!"

The two of us started spending several evenings a week watching TV together. Rarely we went to the movie theater or a restaurant.

Six months after my 18th birthday I developed a nasty infection. I had major headache, nausea and high fever (102 degrees). I was given the usual homeopathic remedies: Hot tea, chicken soup, vitamin C and some other over the counter stuff, that mom brought me. Later in the evening I was still very ill and I went to sleep early.

Mom turned off the lights in my room, but left the door partially open with the light in the hall still on, so that she could check on me every now and then.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling much better and needing to pee.

I saw mom standing at the door, trying to assess how I was doing by listening to my breathing.

I looked in her direction. She was having on a long sheer nightgown and nothing underneath.

The light in the hall showed her full body almost as if she was naked!

For a 37 years old woman she looked beautiful. Her long dark hair was undone, framing beautifully her delicate face. Her protruding boobs had barely any sag to them. The flat tummy, shapely ass and long legs were as alluring as the ones you'd find in a Playboy magazine (Yes, I found 3 old Playboy magazines in the attic and hid them in one of my drawers).

I tried my best to breath normally, while I was staring her sexy body...

For 18 years I regarded mom as a nice, sometimes boring, bodiless person.

Her gorgeous figure was usually well hidden from me under her baggy clothes.

This was the first time I observed my mother virtually in the nude.

As I said before, by that time was already feeling better, so I could appreciate every detail of her body.

In fact, my young dick started reacting immediately...

Mom didn't talk. I guess she thought that I was asleep. Since I was not showing signs of distress, she went back to her room.

For a long time afterwards I was masturbating to the visions of my mother standing naked in front of me...

Between the ages of 18 and 22 I attended a college in Austin, Texas.

I still wasn't a big catch for the opposite sex. In all 4 years of college I went out with 2 girls, for several months each. I had sex with each of them for a short time, but it wasn't IT.

During my college years mom stayed in our hometown, Chicago.

In my senior year she unexpectedly started seeing a guy. Initially the two of them seem to be doing very well.

The next year I registered to university of Illinois and mom insisted that I live at home.

One night I woke up, hearing my mother cry.

I went to her bedroom and asked her what was going on.

"I and Fred are over. We had a big argument and he decided to leave," she continued sobbing.

I hugged her, "Mom I love you. If Fred does not see that you are the best woman in the whole world, he probably doesn't deserve you anyway."

"Josh, you are a treasure and I love you so much!"

I sat with her for a short while and then I went back to sleep in my room.

After mom's relationship with her boyfriend broke up, she became quieter and was more depressed.

So I started spending more time with her in the evenings.

At least 3 evenings a week we sat together on the sofa. She would sit to my right and I would hug her shoulder. We'd put a thin cloth on both our thighs, have a plate of popcorn on it, a glass of wine or beer and watch a movie or one of the TV chick flicks programs she loved.

We always dressed casually while watching TV. We didn't to impress anybody else...

One evening I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt and mom was having a large baggy T shirt on.

A suspense moment in the movie was shown and mom bent forward focusing on the screen.

I've seen this movie before, so I was less into the action. But I noticed that her shirt slipped away from her chest and her ample breasts were mostly uncovered. I tried to position myself in a way that let me see as much of her tits and lo and behold, my cock started rapidly hardening!

The suspense moment was eventually over and mom leaned back again.

While still watching the movie, she tried to take a handful from the popcorn plate, but she hit it and it fell with the cloth on the floor.

Mom mumbled, "Sorry dear," but then she noticed my erection that was tenting my pants.

"Josh, what's going on?!"

I blushed, "Mom, I am so sorry. I love you..."

Initially she didn't understand what I was trying to say, but later on, while bending again, she realized that her top became loose.

She smiled at me, "It's not nice to peek at your mom's chest. However, I'll take it as a compliment that a young stud finds an oldie like me still attractive enough to look at..."

I was too embarrassed to answer.

The rest of the movie went without a hitch.

From that evening on, when we were sitting to watch a show on TV, I would put my right hand on her right shoulder like I was doing before, but then I'd start caressing her hand and shoulder.

I did it several times, for about 10 minutes each. In between I'd leave my hand on her arm, just to the side of her right breast.

On one occasion I was drinking my 3rd beer when an erotic scene was showing on the screen.

I began massaging mom's hand, this time coming very close to her boob.

She didn't react and I did not dare to do more than that at that time.

Next evening I touched and caressed her side boob again.

During these 2 times my mind was fantasizing about moms wonderful tits and I felt my boner throbbing in my pants.

When on the third night I repeated the gentle touch of her right breast, she stared at my face. Then she removed the cloth from our hips and gazed at the hard bulge in my pants.

She said nothing and we continued to watch the movie silently.

Two evening later I prepared the usual popcorn & drinks and was waiting for mom to join me in front of the TV set. She came out of the shower covered with a large towel.

I put my hand on her shoulder, then lowered it to her hand and left it there.

We started watching the movie and as usual I was moving my hand up and down along her arm.

Mom leaned her head on my shoulder, then she took my hand and put it ON her right breast!

For a moment I was confused.

I tried to move my hand back toward her shoulder, but she grabbed it again and began moving it herself on her towel covered boob in a circular motion.

I got the message - She was giving me the green light to play with her covered breast...

My heart was racing like crazy and my cock became rock hard.

Initially I massaged her breasts very gently, but after a couple of minutes I started kneading them and pinching the nipples.

Mom began squirming on her seat and her breathing quickened.

She lowered the top part of her towel and in the dim light I watched her magnificent breasts for the first time.

They were large and soft with little sag. Her nipples were dark and protruding forward.

I held her right tit gently in my palm. It was heavy and the nipple became smaller and harder in front of my eyes.

I leaned forward, took her left nipple in my mouth, kissed it and then started sucking on it.

It had a flowery smell to it and it tasted great.

The whole situation felt so erotic that I could hardly hold back. I was about to erupt in my pants.

Mom felt my body tensing when I was close to cumming - She put her hand on my pants-covered-dick and rubbed it with her small hand up-and-down until I exploded.

When I regained my senses, mom kissed me gently on my lips and said, "Good-night dear," and disappeared in her room.

The next time we were together 'to watch a show' was Friday night.

I was wearing my short pants again and mom put on a nightgown.

This time, before the movie started, she leaned against my upper chest, inserted my right hand inside the gown toward her large boob and rested her palm on my pants.

We watched the movie for a VERY short time...

Within a couple of minutes we were entangled together, with our hands on the other one's body.

Not long after that, mom suggested that we move to her bedroom.

We explored each other's body for awhile and then we had our first sex together.

I recall that when we started everything, mom's pussy was wet and very tight (it was probably expected in a woman that didn't have sex for a long time...).

The first night together we both came multiple times.

We didn't talk, but kissed and sucked and fucked and both of us were in heaven...

The next morning mom prepared breakfast and woke me up at 8:30 am.

I showered, brushed my teeth and shaved.

I saw her near the sink. I approached from behind, hugged her waist and then grabbed her wonderful tits.

"Mom, did I mention that I love you very much???"

She smiled, "You have shaved and you smell good. Eat your breakfast now and later we need to talk."

After the meal we had a very short discussion.

Mom said that for a week now, she was thinking about the potential drawbacks of us having intimate relationship.

Incest was definitely wrong and a big 'no-no'!.

She also needed to be extra careful not to get pregnant.

Mom knew that eventually I'd find somebody my age and terminate our relationship.

However, she decided to let it continue, because she saw how much I was attracted to her and she needed me now too.

She just pleaded with me, that when it was time to stop our intimate relationship, I would continue to treat her nicely. Her most scary thought was that I might disappear from her life completely once our intimate relationship was over...

The whole time she was speaking, I was only listening to her.

When she finished talking, I took her in my arms, kissed her and said, "Mom, I really love you more than anything in the world. I promise you that whatever happens, as long as both of us are alive - You'll always be an important part of my life!"

Our intimate relations continued for years unabated, until I started my relationship with my first serious girlfriend. Then it stopped for a couple of years.

But afterwards, occasionally we 'stole' intimate moments every now and then.

Last time we had sex was 2 years ago.

She is now 62 years old and in my opinion still looking great!!!

ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers