Josh and Raeina Sibling Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both drifted off to sleep but, a couple of hours later I woke up and could not turn over because my butt was up against the wall and her panty covered, soft butt was still up against my dick which was deflated by this time. Then I heard her crying softly and I put my arms around her and pulled her close to me. That was when I found that she had taken off her baby doll nightie. I thought that maybe she was too hot and took it off to be a little bit cooler. I put my face next to hers and asked softly in her ear, "I want to know what's wrong and what are you crying about, Baby?"

She softly told me, "Oh, Josh, I want you to hold me like I used to hold you when we were little kids in my bed at home."

I put my arms around her and my hand landed on one of her precious, soft, bare titties which sent an electric flash running through both of us like a bolt of lightning. She went on to tell me, "You are so close and yet I feel like I can never have you because we are brother and sister, Josh." It always broke my heart to see her and hear her crying and I always had to love her and help her get over whatever it was that was bothering her.

Then I kissed her neck and her cheek and told her that, "I want you too, Baby, and if we love each other and we both want each other then it is Ok isn't it?"

"Oh, Josh, I have wanted you since we were in high school. But, I knew that I could never have you without Mom and Dad finding out and you know what would have happened then. I have been giving you signals ever since you have been home, hugging you and kissing you on the lips, pressing my soft titties and warm body against you and I thought that you would want to have me and want to be inside me." Then she said, "That is the one of the big reasons I wanted to come here with you and stay with you for a few days. I wanted to be here with you so that I could get you to make love with me, Josh. Will you make love with me Josh? I really need to have you inside me, Honey."

She rolled over to face me and pressed her warm soft bare titties against my bare chest and that made my dick get as hard as a rock. Sis then put her face next to mine and softly said "I need you, Josh and I badly want to have you inside my warm, wet pussy tonight. I want to be with you always and I want to have your babies, too." Then she reached down between us and very gently took my rock hard dick into her small, delicate hand and began to alternately and gently squeeze and relax her hand on my dick like a person would squeeze a rubber ball.

I pulled her more tightly to me and kissed her passionately while she reached down between us and put her small delicate hand inside my briefs and she carefully and firmly took my hot really hard dick in her soft, warm, delicate hand again. She said, "Wow, Josh, you have a really big penis and it will be wonderful to have you slowly slide your big penis inside me tonight, Baby." I could smell the sweetness of her hair and the remnants of her delicious perfume which just reinforced the hardness of my dick and my need to have my sweet loving sister.

How could any virile man with a dick and a couple of balls resist that invitation? I damn near shot my hot, sticky load of love cream all over her and her hand when she told me that. With her hand still holding my dick I had to reach down between her thighs and cup her warm, fuzzy pussy with my hand. Rae shivered a little bit and told me, "Oh, Josh, I have been waiting for you to do that for me and I love it and I love you." as she spread her thighs to make room for my hand on her warm moist pussy through her very moist panties.

Quickly pulling off my briefs I rolled over on top of her between her firm, muscular, legs with my dick directly in contact with her hot, moist pussy over her panties. She immediately wrapped her strong warm legs around my back locking them at her ankles as if to say, "You are not getting away from me until you make sweet love with me and fill my pussy with your hot love cream, Josh."

I humped her pussy on top of her panties for a couple of minutes until she said "Come on, Josh, please don't tease me like that any longer. I can't wait to have you inside of me. Please put your big, hard penis deep inside me, Honey, please? I want to feel you hot cum shooting inside me as we both reach our orgasms."

That was all I needed. I kissed her and told her, "Honey, I am ready to slide this hard thing inside you but, I need your help in getting your panties off of you."

Reaching down between us I felt of her pussy and found that her panties were thoroughly saturated with her pussy secretions. Then I leaned down kissed her, held her in my arms and whispered to her, "You appear to really be ready for me slide my hard penis inside your sweet, wet pussy, Sis." I went on to tell her, "I can't make love with you until I can get your panties off of you, Baby." She relaxed her legs as I began to slowly slide her panties down over her hips and off of her legs as my heart began revving up past the red line. It was clearly evident that Rae was just as excited by the flushing of her face, her neck and her chest and her voice was quivering when she whispered to me, as well.

Then I slid down between her thighs and kissed her pussy several times along the length of the crease between her outer lips and her thighs which almost sent her into ballistic orbit. I whispered to her and asked, "Have you not had that done for you before, Honey?" She was so animated I thought that she was going to vibrate off of the bed beneath me.

Rae responded, "No, you are the first to do that for me, Josh, and I can't tell you how good it makes me feel, Baby."

"Do we need to have protection, Baby?"

She responded whispering to me, "I have been on the pill for some time and we are safe. I got on the pill because I knew early on that I was not ever about to have Timmy's baby and I made him wear a condom, too for the few times that we made love. And I'm damn glad I made that decision." I put the head of my hard dick just inside the crease of her sweet, delicate love flower and rubbed it up and down inside the crease of her pussy to get the lubrication of her pussy fluid transferred and smeared onto my dick.

I lifted and separated her legs to open her outer and inner lips to open her pussy to my dick. Placing the head of my dick at the opening to her sweet delicate love flower and I began to slowly press it into her warm, wet, secret love treasure. Good God, it felt so great to have my dick slide all the way inside her warm sweet pussy. It felt like I had just slid my dick balls deep into hot moist tight velvet.

She moaned and breathlessly whispered to me, "This is what I have been waiting on for such a long time, Josh. You have made my heart race and you have put it in my throat. Please stroke me faster and bring us both of us to our orgasm, Honey." She immediately wrapped her legs around my back again and locked her ankles as she had done moments before. With her legs around my back I lifted her hips high enough for me to get my dick even deeper into her pussy. I whispered to her, "I'm dick deep in loving you, Rae, and my hot love cream is going to be shooting inside you in a few moments."

I increased my rate and depth of penetration stroking into her pussy hard and fast. After a short while, Rae's breathing became shallow and very erratic as she was moaning very loudly. I looked at her pretty face and her eyes were rolled back in her head and her face was flushed showing the pleasure that she was experiencing from our love making. That made me increase my rate and force of thrusting into her pussy to more quickly bring her to a huge orgasm. The room was filled with the loud sound of our two bodies slapping together on my instrokes into her pussy.

Then Rae screamed "Josh you are about to make me cum, Sweetheart. Don't stop until I cum and you cum inside me, Sweetie. Please make me cum and cum inside me, Josh. I want to feel your hot love cream shoot deep inside me and fill my pussy with your hot cum, Baby." Momentarily, I felt her entire body begin to tremble then tense and she yelled out very loudly, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Honey." as she collapsed on the bed still trembling beneath me.

Within moments I delivered a copious amount of my hot cum deep inside her and it completely filled her pussy, inundating her cervix with my hot baby making cream. After I had delivered my full load of love cream inside my beloved sister's pussy we were both exhausted. I leaned down to kiss her sweetly and felt the warmth of her magnificent, soft titties against my chest. I remained inside her with my slowly softening dick still inside her warm welcoming love flower until both of our orgasms began to subside. Then my dick began to soften and it slid out of her sweet pussy with a plop.

I rolled off to her side, took her into my arms, held her closely and kissed her passionately. Rae then breathlessly whispered to me, "Josh, I can't tell you how much I loved your making love with me or just how much I love you and I have to have you inside me again very soon. Your dick was so big when you slid it inside me. I thought that it was going to spread my hips even more. It was beautiful having you slide your dick all the way inside me, Honey. That was the best love making I have ever had, Josh."

"Sis it's so wonderful making love with you and we can make love again tomorrow or tomorrow night. I love you as much as you love me and I want to continue to make love with you like this from now on. I have always loved you for as long as I can remember and I have always thought about how you used to hold me when I crawled into your bed with you when we were little bitty kids. And now I am holding you the same way you used to hold me all of those years ago, Honey. I want you to feel my love for you and I want you to always feel safe while I'm holding you in my arms like this."

"Josh, I want to have your baby, will you let me have your baby? You know that I couldn't have a baby with Timmy and my tummy is really yearning to have your baby inside me, Josh."

I was really surprised by what she had just said and I replied, "Sis, I want you to have my baby, too, but, I don't think that we can do that for a while. That really needs to wait until we both get our college degrees because you know that Mom and Dad will not continue to support us if they find out what we are doing. They will be so pissed at us for making love."

Rae replied, "I know but that still does not stop me from wanting to have your baby, Josh." She then kissed me softly and said, "We can talk more about this in the morning." as she snuggled up to me with her soft titties on my chest and her head on my shoulder. Then we both drifted off to a contented, peaceful sleep lying in each other's arms. I couldn't believe just how sweet it was to hold my warm soft beautiful Sis in my arms after having brought both of us to such a resounding and satisfying orgasm.

Having been awake late into the night we slept late into the morning and I awoke to a magnificent pair of soft, warm 36B titties pressed firmly on my chest with my beautiful Sister kissing my forehead, cheeks and neck. When I opened my eyes she gently took my face in her hand and said, "Good morning, sleepy head, I thought that you would respond to my kisses, Honey. I just wanted you to wake up with me showing you how much I love you this morning." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, put my arms around her and kissed her very gently and passionately.

I said groggily, "Good morning, Sis, can I expect to have your big, warm titties on my chest with you kissing me every morning like this?"

She just wiggled her whole body and giggled softly, "No, I expect that some mornings you will wake me with your hot, hard penis deep inside me, making my heart jump up into my throat and delivering enough hot baby making cream to my womb to give me the baby I want and need so badly."

"I want us to do that, too, but, our baby is going to have to wait for a little while longer, Sweetheart. But, I want to have my dick slide balls deep inside you as often as we can."

A big mock frown slowly spread across her face followed by a bright smile, her big brown cow eyes sparkling at me and she said, "OK, if you just have to have it that way, Bro, I can wait for you to come around to my way of thinking."

Then I told her, "Let's get up, get showered, get dressed and then let's go get some breakfast before afternoon rolls around, Sweetheart."

She quickly jumped up and said with an impish smile on her face, "Ok, the first one out of bed gets to shower first."

I quickly replied, "Ok, you can get in the shower first and then I'll get in there right with you."

Again she giggled, grabbed my hand, wiggled her beautiful, round, bare butt and led me to the bathroom to prepare us to shower together. It was so good to see her so happy with the laughter in her sparkling brown eyes and I realized again why I loved her so much as cute and loving as she is. We had fun together in the shower washing and rinsing each other with it being as much fore play as it was washing each other's bodies. After our shower, we both got dressed and left to go have our breakfast.

After breakfast we walked up to the campus with Rae tenaciously holding my hand like her life depended on it and I showed her the administration building where the registrar's office was located. Then we walked around so I could show her the buildings where some of my classes were held.

Rae asked me, "Geese, Josh, this campus is really big. How do you ever find your way around here?"

"It is not as intimidating as it looks as there are maps that show you where all of the things are. We can pick one up at the student union building." I showed her where the student union building and cafeteria were as we got something to drink and picked up a map of the campus.

By that time it was mid to late afternoon and we went back to my room to get my car. I drove her around the town to show her the business district, the shopping malls and other things that were of interest to her. We stopped at a restaurant to get our evening meal. We then went back to my room watched a little TV while we finished the bottle of wine we had started on the previous night. I told her, "I have classes from 8 o'clock in the morning until noon and then we can go to lunch together, Sis. After that we can stop by the registrar's office to talk to them about you enrolling in school for the fall semester."

"You can sleep late in the morning if you want to and you can do whatever you want to do in the morning."

Rae replied to me, "I'll get up when you do, Josh, and go to breakfast with you, too." The next morning we went to breakfast and Rae said, "I'm going back to your room while you are in class, Kev." She thought for a moment and then added, "I may even go down town and do some shopping, too."

"Do you want to meet me for lunch at the student union cafeteria and do you need money if you're going to go shopping?"

"No, I have some cash and I still have my credit cards, too, so I'm fine for now, Josh, and I'll meet you for lunch at 11:30."

I met Rae for lunch at the student union cafeteria and then we went to the registrar's office. She gave them the transcript of her grades and they gave her some papers to fill out and return to their office. They said that they would go over the papers that she filled out and they would notify her of the decision to admit her for the fall semester. I had some more classes in the afternoon and returned to my room after class. Rae went back to my room and filled out the papers for the registrar and walked back on campus the next morning with me to drop off the papers at the registrar's office.

When I got to class a few of my buddies stopped me and asked me, "Hey, Josh, who's that gorgeous, young, well built chick that has been walking around campus with you, man, and is she your main squeeze?"

I replied to them, "No, man, that gorgeous chick is my older married sister." I did not lie to them since she was still legally married at that time.

Then they asked me, "Is she going to come to enroll in school here?"

"Yeah, guys. She's applying to enroll for the fall semester but, she has not been accepted yet since she has just submitted her application for admission."

They all said, "We'd sure like to go out with her."

I repeated to them, "You and a couple of hundred other guys want to date her but she is married, guys, and I don't think that she is interested in going out with anyone."

Their excited expressions quickly faded and they said, "OK, Josh. Guess we are too late to go out with her but, she is still mighty damn pretty and she is built like a..."

I interrupted them and said, "And you think that I have not noticed that about my own sister, Guys?"

Rae was taking a nap on my bed when I got back to my room and I quietly laid down beside her without waking her. For a few moments I looked at her adorable angelic face and began to kiss her forehead, her cheeks and her neck as she had done for me earlier that morning. When she awoke, she yawned, rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and put her arms around me warmly kissing me. "That's the most beautiful way I have ever been awakened, Josh."

"That's the best way that I could think of to wake up my beautiful angel, Princess. I really wanted to continue watching your angelic face as my Princess slept so peacefully, Sweetie."

Then she pulled me very tightly to her and said, "I really want you to make love with me again right now, Josh." We began to undress one another and we laid down on the bed holding each other. I kissed her passionately and then moved down her neck to her magnificent, soft titties kissing each one of them several times. Then I began kissing and sucking on each one of her hard, pink nipples circling each one of her nipples several times with my tongue which really made each one of them really stand proud of the luscious globes of her sweet titties. Rae was cooing to me and very passionately whispering to me, "I really love that, Josh, please don't quit, Honey."

From there I trailed my kisses down her tummy to her navel circling it with my tongue and dipping my tongue briefly inside her navel as Rae squealed softly when my tongue dipped into her naval. I continued trailing kisses down to the sweet, manicured triangle of her love mound and kissed her several times there. From there I lifted her thighs and gently spread them slightly and kissed the crease between each of her thighs and her pussy as she gasped and whimpered to me. Continuing I kissed the inside of each of her soft thighs from her knees up to her pussy and she began to breathlessly moan softly. After that I lifted her legs keeping them together and I kissed the length the crease between her outer pussy lips and she started moaning more loudly saying, "Oh, Josh, I love that. Don't stop, baby! That is sending shivers up and down my spine, Baby."

Gently spreading her legs wide, opening the outer and inner lips of her pussy, I kissed and licked and sucked on her inner lips from the bottom of her pussy up to her clitoral hood as she loudly squealed with her delight. I then plunged my tongue as deeply as I could into the opening of her pussy and then began to lick and suck vigorously on her clitoris. Sis wiggled and loudly moaned beneath me until she yelled, "Oh, Josh, you are about to make me cum, Honey." I continued to suck briskly on her clitoris until she trembled and shook with her orgasm and she screamed loudly enough that I thought that the neighbors would hear us through the walls of my room.

By now her pussy fluids were flowing so profusely that a large wet spot had formed underneath her and she was begging me to quickly slide my hard dick deep inside her pussy. I carefully got between her thighs, placed the head of my dick at the opening of her sweet pussy and slowly pressed my love tool deep inside her very wet and welcoming love flower. Then she whispered, "Now, Josh, stroke me hard and fast and bring us both to a dizzying orgasm, please?" I increased my rate of hard, fast stroking into her as her breathing became much more labored and she was loudly moaning with each of my inward strokes and her hips were meeting each of my instrokes with her eyes rolled back in her head.