Josh Knows Best Ch. 07

Story Info
Josh and his mom continue to explore their bedroom fantasies.
3.1k words
4.49
15.5k
18

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

Josh and his mom explore more of their fantasies, including some light BDSM.

Many thanks to JordanJohnson for his editing assistance.

Constructive feedback is always welcome.

Enjoy, Turbidus

*************

With only three days remaining before high school would be in the rearview mirror all I could think about was last night. All I could dream about was the night to come. The way Janice, Mom, had come with my fingers in her pussy, dildo in her ass and my tongue on her clit looped through my mind on repeat.

The only time the fog lifted was during Ms. Lang's class. I sat in the same spot, slouched, and did my best to keep her eyes darting to my crotch. She usually loved to rattle on about whatever topic struck her fancy.

Today, she passed out another worksheet. My aversion to not doing well on an assignment warred with the image of Mom riding my cock, reverse cowgirl style, while Ms. Lang licked Mom's clit and my cock.

I attempted to feel guilty over fantasizing about my lover with another woman, but failed. The images were just too fucking hot.

My last period was free. I asked Jeff for a ride home. He was happy to blow off his last class, Adv Strength Training.

I texted mom, letting her know I had a ride home. She texted back she was still catching up from not coming in on Monday, and might be late.

Perfect.

I threw together a meatloaf and put it in the oven. While the meatloaf was cooking I slid a pan of Brussel sprouts, tossed in garlic, red-pepper flakes and olive oil alongside it to roast. Add a tossed salad and supper was taken care of.

I jumped in the shower. I freaked myself out a little, soaping my butt. It wasn't that I spent more time doing it than usual, but I was more aware of what I was doing, what I was touching. Does having your butt played with feel good? Mom said it did. I wondered, if I thought it felt good, did that mean I was not as hetero as I told myself?

"Josh, I'm home," Mom called through the bathroom door.

I turned the shower off.

"I'm done. You shower while I finish supper. It should be almost done."

I heard her move on to her bedroom. I toweled myself dry. I left the bathroom with my cock hard and pointing to the sky. Mom stood just outside the bathroom door, waiting to enter.

I gave her a quick peck on the cheek, grabbed a hand towel to sit on and headed to the kitchen. I donned the apron. My hardon rubbed maddeningly, and more than a little uncomfortably, against the fabric.

Not to be outdone, Mom sauntered into the kitchen, naked and luscious, spread her own towel on a chair and sat down. I opened a beer and handed it to her. I sat the meatloaf and Brussel sprouts atop the two trivets I had placed on the table, along with the bowl of salad. I fetched a beer for myself and sat down to eat.

The meal passed in silence. We were both too lost in our thoughts to engage in idle chitchat. I opened a second beer. Mom refrained from commenting. I had read that alcohol inhibited sexual performance. Given the state of my cock and libido, I was not concerned.

While Mom did the dishes, I sat at one end of the sofa, leaning against the arm, one foot on the floor, the other leg bent and resting on the seat of the sofa. I was able to focus on the TV enough that my cock softened. Slightly. At least until Mom joined me on the sofa.

My lower belly was wet, and precum dangled and dripped. Call me weird but it was strangely pretty the way the strand of fluid caught the flickering light from the television.

I had decided I would not be the one to break down and suggest we go to the bedroom and do what we both dreamed of.

Mom must have had the same thought.

Time passed. Normally, she would be in bed by now. Still, she sat there, trying to pretend to watch TV.

I would stroke my cock every so often, though it increased the ache in my balls. I kept my eyes on the TV.

The evening news ended. Jimmy Fallon came on. Still, we sat.

I yawned.

"You're teasing me," Mom protested. Her first words since supper.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" I asked, using my best Val Kilmer, 'Doc' Holliday accent from Tombstone. The movie was marginal at best but Val Kilmer owned the role of 'Doc'.

"You know exactly what I mean, Joshua," she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

I rose and moved to stand in front of the sofa. I leaned over and rested one hand on the back of the sofa near her shoulder.

"I thought you wanted to watch me jerk off?"

"You know I do, so why are you just sitting there?"

I leaned closer. "I don't know. I was worried you might have changed your mind?" I whispered.

"I haven't," she whispered back.

"Then ask, Janice. Mom. Ask for me to stroke my cock for you."

She swallowed hard, so hard I could hear it.

"Stroke your cock for me, Josh. Your big, gorgeous, cock. Show, me."

I stepped back and offered her my hand. She took it and I led her to our bedroom.

As I have mentioned before, the house I grew up in was older and smaller. The bedroom I now thought of as ours had room for only one chair, and that was a small one. It was an old dining room chair, repurposed. I moved it from the corner of the room to the wall facing the foot of the bed.

I put a pillow on the wooden seat and over the pillow a towel. I had learned my lesson regarding bodily fluids and pillows last night. I planned on mom's pussy being soaked. The pillow was to protect her bottom. The towel was to protect the pillow.

She watched, curious but silent.

"Sit down please," I instructed.

She sat down. Without asking, I opened the drawer I knew contained her under things. From the drawer I removed four pairs of her panty hose.

"May I see your hand, please?"

She held out her hand. I took it and moved to the back of the chair. "Is that hurting your arm or shoulder?"

"No," she whispered.

I loosely tied her wrist to the back of the chair.

"You can easily pull your hand free but, if you can, if you want, I'd like you to act as if it is tied tightly. I know people talk about safe words but I think that is silly. If you say 'stop', I will stop. Is that okay?" She nodded. "May I secure your other wrist and ankles?"

She nodded. I shook my head.

"I need you to say it, Mom."

"It's okay if you tie me to the chair, Josh. If I want you to stop, I will tell you."

I leaned over her and we shared a long, lingering kiss.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, baby."

I took my time finishing, pausing frequently for kissing and caressing. At last, she sat tied to the bedroom chair. I wonder for a moment if the old chair had witnessed or participated in anything like this before.

I stepped back to the open drawer of her dresser. My earlier reconnaissance had led to the discovery of a beautiful, nearly see through red thong. I picked it up and dangled it from one finger as I turned back to Mom. I held it out with what I hoped was both an inquiring and deeply appreciative look.

Mom blushed.

She gave a small gasp when I hung the skimpy red material over my cock. There was very little space between the chair and the end of her bed. When I stepped in front of her, my legs pressed against the chair. The slightest movement of my hips, or her head, would put her mouth on my silk draped cock.

She began to lean toward it. I shook my head.

"Uh-uh. I'm going to jerk off for you. Isn't that what you want?"

She nodded. I responded with an exaggerated frown.

"I want to watch you jerk off that beautiful hot cock, baby. Jerk off for me."

I smiled.

"In due time."

I softened the teasing with another long, wet kiss that left us both panting.

I straightened and began to trail the soft red silk up and down the underside of my shaft. The urge to grab my cock, jerk it a couple times and cum all over Mom's breasts was very nearly irresistible.

I held her thong beneath the head of my cock and milked the shaft, wetting it with my precum. I knelt between her legs and opened her pussy with one hand. With the other I bunched up the silk and pushed it into her very wet pussy.

Mom moaned deep in her throat. I rubbed my finger over her clit a few times and the moans morphed into sexy whimpers of desire.

I slowly inched the now soaked fabric out of her body. Eyes locked with hers I held the thong to my nose and inhaled deeply.

I wiped the head of my cock with it, then wrapped the silk around my cock.

I stroked my cock, testing how smoothly the soaked material would slide over my dick.

Very smoothly indeed it turned out.

I used mom's pussy-soaked thong to jerk off. My movements were slow. They had to be or I would have explode instantly.

When I felt myself sliding too close to the edge, I summoned my rapidly dwindling willpower and paused.

I would stop and smell the thong. Stop and ease it back in her pussy. Tease her clit. Her nipples.

Once I pulled it out and shoved it into my mouth and sucked at her essence. I re-inserted it. Offered it to Mom. She opened her mouth without hesitation.

I finished watching her suck on a thong saturated with her own body's desires.

My whole body shuddered. My hips jerked.

Clear liquid jizz flew from my cock, not the usual milky pearlescent cum. It laced over her shoulder and splattered the wall behind her. Semen draped over the side of her face, her hair, her tits.

I was incapable of making a sound. I wondered if I was about to die. It seemed as if my heart had stopped. My chest was filled with the sensations flooding my body. There was no room for air.

I collapsed on the end of the bed, still jerking at my cock. A cock that was drained, incapable of expressing so much as another drop of semen. Still clutching my cock, I slid off the bed and laid on my side, finally able to pant and groan.

"Joshua," Mom called in a very mom voice. "Look at me."

I rolled my head and forced my eyes open.

"Joshua you have been a bad boy haven't you? Playing with yourself. Getting cum all over my cheek and boobs."

Her eyes sparkled. I was unable to respond, still trying to get enough air into my chest. My cock ached and twitched in him hand. My heart, the heart I feared had stopped beating, now pounded so hard I could feel my chest vibrate.

Mom wiped a finger along her cheek and then plopped it into her mouth, sucking at it in a highly exaggerated fashion.

"Yes," she nodded. "That is definitely your cum on my cheek."

She slipped her other hand free and bent to untie her ankles.

"You were in my dresser, weren't you? Playing with things you shouldn't have?"

As she spoke, soft and guttural, she continued to wipe at the cum on her face and chest. Pausing to suck her fingers clean.

"Stand up, Joshua."

With a shuddering breath, I pushed myself off the floor, using the bed for leverage. I fought not to sway.

"Have you been a naughty boy, Joshua?"

I nodded.

It was her turn to shake her head. As depleted as I was, I had to suppress a smile.

Touche, Mom. Nicely played, I silently congratulated her.

"Yes, Mom. I've been naughty. I took things from your drawer. I played with my cock and got cum on you."

"You teased me a great deal didn't you, Joshua?"

"Yes, Mom. I thought you would like it."

"Oh, I loved it but still, what a naughty big boy you've grown up to be."

She wiped a trail of cum off her breast with two fingers, then paused.

Sultry mom was gone. Janice, my mom, replaced her.

"Same rules, Josh. No safe words. Just a simply no, okay baby?"

I nodded.

Her eyes re-ignited. Her body, not just her voice, morphed into something more primal.

"Open wide. Do you want to see what you did to me?"

I opened and she put her two fingers into my mouth. I never occurred to me, ridiculous as that seems in retrospect, that her fingers would taste like my cum. I had never tasted my cum. Never even considered it.

I cannot describe the taste. From what I have read no one can. Semen sure as hell does not taste salty. It tasted weird; that's all I got.

I remember thinking, well that wasn't so bad. Oops. I should have touched wood.

"Hmm, should I make you clean me up with your tongue?" she purred. "Or does Joshua deserve a spanking?"

"Spanking," I immediately replied, not out of any horror at licking the scant traces of my cum off her chest but as soon as she mentioned spanking my cock, my poor aching, tired, cock twitched.

"I don't know," Mom sighed. "You made your choice awfully quickly. You might enjoy it too much."

I assure you I was a very naïve young man. I watched porn, of course, but nothing too out there. I had never watched any serious BDSM, except a few loose restraints, such as I had applied to Mom earlier, but as soon as it was mentioned, I was consumed by the idea of being spanked.

Mom had ignited a desire I knew had to be explored. Having been offered, I did not want to lose the chance. Of course, I could have simply said, "spank me" and she would have, but I was in the groove. We had traded spots.

I had been in control.

Now she was.

So, I leaned forward and did as she asked. I drew my tongue over one of the shiny smears on her breast. I stopped when I got to her nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and tugged, knowing she liked that.

Her gasp echoed in my ears and made my heart soar.

I cleaned her breasts and loved her nipples, savoring her pleasure. She enjoyed my ministrations. That was enough to overcome any hesitancy.

Finished, I lifted my head and captured her eye.

"I should still be spanked, Mom."

With that I bent over the end of the bed, legs sprawled. My cock and balls were visible, pressed against the mattress.

Mom stepped to one side. I heard the sound of her hand connecting with my right butt cheek before I felt the sting.

"You're going to hurt your hand more than my butt."

She crossed to her closet. She had a several belts, all hanging tidily from a set of hooks. She selected one, I assumed at random, and returned to stand at the end of the bed.

"You need to guide me," she whispered, all mother now, no hint of role playing in her voice.

"Okay," I replied.

I heard the soft whistle as the belt sliced through the air, then the sound and burn of it connecting with my skin. It stung more than her hand but not a lot more. I could feel my cock getting hard.

"Harder," I whispered. Thwack. "Harder."

The process was repeated twice more before I hissed, "that's good."

Strangely, it was good. It hurt. Quite a bit to tell the truth but every stroke raced straight to my cock, stiffening it.

Fuck me. I like pain. I thought and on the heels of that, would I like giving pain?

I did not count the strokes. If Mom did, she never said. My ass was in flames. My cock once again aching.

"Have you learned your lesson, naughty boy?"

I pondered the question. "I still not sorry I came on your gorgeous breasts," I replied at last.

"I see," she growled.

Thwack.

Thwack.

Thwack.

The pain isolated me from the rest of the world. There was only the fire on my ass. The ache in my cock and and the smell of mom's cunt.

"Can I apologize by eating your cunt?" I asked, the waver in my voice was not an act.

"No, Joshua you cannot. I need your cock. Fuck me. Hard. Like the first time, my face and chest smashed against the wall as your cock pounds into me."

I mentally shrugged. What's another role reversal in the situation we found ourselves navigating.

I rose from the bed and crossed to the dressing mirror hanging on the closet door. I turned my back to it and looked over my shoulder. My ass was a mass of purple and red welts.

"Feel my ass. Is it as hot as your cunt?"

Mom crossed the small space and rested her hand on my ass. She hissed.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

"Never better," I replied with a smile before my features morphed into a feral look of lust.

Mom's eyes blazed. She turned and pressed her chest to the wall beside the closet door.

I squatted, used one hand to lift her hips higher and other to steer my cock into her waiting pussy. I paused with the head of my cock just inside her. Cock ready, I grabbed both her hips.

I jerked her onto my cock as I thrusted. I impaled her on my cock.

She gasped.

I pulled out. Hesitated. Ram my cock back home.

To someone standing outside the bedroom door the sounds are bodies made would have sounded like someone was being beaten.

The fire on my ass cheeks was forgotten. I was aware of nothing except the feel of Mom's pussy clenching at my cock and the sound of our grunts and gasps.

I roared as my cock did its best to fill her with cum. I doubt there was much left. I kept pounding until my roar was answered with a snarled, "holy fucking Christ!"

We staggered back to the bed and collapsed, feet still on the floor, eyes closed, bed shaking from our pounding hearts and heaving chests.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers