Joshing with the Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too hard..." He huffed, tail lashing, muscles tense with desire. "No... No... No, you need this!"

So much... So much more. Kevron could not hold back and neither did he have any inclination too, each pounding thrust of his hips coming with a clench of his glutes. The resounding smack of flesh on flesh echoed through the room, Keinok smirking, but he too was languishing in the attention of Johnny's mouth and lips, though the ring gag did the job nicely for him to give the stud bull (well, not so much of a stud anymore) a taste that he would not forget so easily.

"You can have a taste soon, cow..."

But he wasn't a cow, he was a bull, Johnny thought, but there was nothing in that term for him as he tried to bellow, tongue pressed up to the underside of the cat's cock at the very moment that Kevron slammed in, grinding in deep. He let out a feral yowl, claws pricking into the bull's hips, though there was no teasing away the rush of orgasm as it demanded attention, the tightly milking hole of the bull doing all that he could. Slamming in brutally, he snarled and let loose, paw connecting viciously with his rump just to make him clench and tense at the right moment, nuts tightening at the pinnacle of climax.

Johnny howled around the shaft in his mouth but even that one was thrusting anxiously, striving to keep up with Kevron, driving right up into the back of his mouth. His gag reflex would have to wait for at least a little while longer, lusting and driving, his own cock aching for something of a release. Not quite enough, not enough, and the ring of pain only made him want to cum even more as Kevron released under his tail, grunting and groaning, every muscle in the feline's body seeming to tense in a way that even Johnny could feel, pinned on the bottom.

"Unnff..." Kevron smirked breathlessly, teeth showing as he grinned -- though who wouldn't? "Gotta...keep...up..."

Talking while getting off was hard enough at the best of times but Kevron did what he could as the lion rolled his eyes. Like he was going to hold back too! Keinok, however, had a little more stamina on the cards than he gave himself credit for, working harder for his climax than anyone else could have expected. But he had enough time to pull himself up tall and grab his phone, tightening his muscles in just the right way to make himself look sickeningly hot as he took snap after snap of the blushing jock being 'forced' to suck his dick, paws bound and his will broken.

"So hot," he mocked him playfully, tail flicking. "You know I can share these, don't you? But I won't. Well," he grinned, "to your phone. You can have a copy, you know...just for keepsakes, my sugar-bull."

Whimpering, Johnny squirmed. That shouldn't have made him feel so good. That shouldn't have made him feel good at all, but there was little time to feel shy about that as the cat took snap after snap, even leaning over him to take a shot of his painfully, pleasurably, stretched tail hole, how it pulled around the other feline's shaft, softening and slipping out. A gush of cum came with it as Kevron groaned and put his paws back behind his head, showing off in the moment, a smirk on his lips as his tail twitched cockily.

"Get my good side..."

God, one really was as bad as the other but it was all in the spirit of fun as Johnny's sweet debasement was plastered in digital media, the cream of seed trickling from his gaping hole a tease that not even he could not delight in. Keinok, however, had his climax to claim, wanting to give the subby jock a taste still, grinding and teasing over that sweetly fat tongue until he let out a jowl of pleasure and spent himself into his mouth.

But it was not all to go down his throat though as Johnny gulped and swallowed, eyes rolling back, half-lidded in lust. The feline took his time, painting his muzzle with streaks of seed, panting heavily, jerking off his own cock as he took a few more shaky photos of the bull in his 'best' moment so far...

"Yeah..." He grunted, chest heaving as he squeezed out the last drops, languishing in the moment even as Kevron grew restless. "Yeah, you're so fucking hot like that... C'mere..."

Johnny didn't have a say in it even as the ring gag was removed from his lips, working his jaw and whimpering submissively, a passive player even in his own experienced. And yet he was forced to stand on his own two hooves, however shaky he was in the bondage, Kevron standing before him with his muscular torso before his muzzle, begging attention. The fact that the black cat's cock was hard and ready all over again seemed by the by as he stroked his muscle, showing off for the bull whose lust was still not sated.

Groaning, Johnny tipped forward, Kevron's strong paw on his shoulder helping him stay on his hooves, nose pressed into his muscle. Keinok, on the other hand, had not even softened after his climax, taking up position behind the bull, grinding over his backside, the round of muscle so perfect in the best of ways. But the little sub was due his own fun too, surely?

The cat smirked. A little help could indeed be in order.

"Get a taste," Keinok crooned, pressing his cock up under the bull's tail. "You know you want to."

And, oh, how he did... Kevron's muscle beckoned him in as he grunted and groaned, licking and teasing, the lack of the ring gag, at least, allowing him to part and work his lips a little more again. To have control of his own mouth was a luxury that he was glad of, nuzzling and tracing the line of Kevron's huge pecs and abs, each muscle standing out in stark definition even through his thick fur. Kevron rumbled a growl, jerking off his cock, the teasing pump of his paw seeming to draw on his masculine musk all the more, thick and heavy in the air.

Johnny didn't know where he was, lost in the mindful moment, a cock under his tail, aching but pleasant, driving in. He wasn't present in himself and yet he felt everything intrinsically, deeply, every little sensation rising up as if he was able to feel everything individually. His muscles tensed but there was no way that he could have possibly have kept himself in position without the studs on either side of him, treating him just like a toy as his paws helplessly tugged at the cuffs, willingly bound.

And it was what he wanted. Even as he worshipped Kevron's muscle, the beast of a feline, he knew that he was there to please them and only them, right then. That was all he needed, a sex toy for them to enjoy, a paw on his cock allowing him a moment of pleasure, trying to hump and grind and finding himself trapped.

He couldn't do it. Keinok pumped his cock, teasing him, goading him on to the edge. He could thrust but that would make him fall and it was hard enough to balance as he was, heart pounding against his eardrums, blood roaring through his veins with each fervent pump. It was too much, all that he could have ever wanted, one sensation crashing against the next, driving him to a pulse of drama, hungry for more, still, always more.

"Let go..."

"Get in there."

Kevron's cock ground up to his lips and the phone camera flashed again, taking note of his view from, how his tail pathetically flicked, showing off what he had to offer. There was nothing Johnny was willing to hold back, nothing he wouldn't do, giving in to the thrust and grind, the rhythm that the studs set out for him. Kevron claimed his muzzle, forcing his lips to press in around his aching shaft, keen for more, yet the feline was not concerned still about holding off for any measure of masculinity. No... No, his measure of that was just in how many times he could get off.

A load of cum in his muzzle heralded the approach of his own orgasm, Johnny twisting and grunting and yet that paw still pumped and stroked, teasing him to a fever-pitch of desire. He was helpless to even dictate when his orgasm even happened, Keinok's paw working at the same pace as his hips, timing each and every pump with one of his cock.

"Cum for me!"

It was too much and he had to obey, dropping his seed on the carpet, a spurt and thrust that seemed little in comparison to the studs but still came from those fat bull-nuts, lustful and virile. He painted the carpet and Keinok murmured his appreciation, letting Johnny ride out his high, languishing in the moment, tipping back and forth as that spreader bar kept his legs locked apart, ready for action. It would all be there for the taking, regardless of how long it took him to spend his full load.

And yet the only action, the tiny, little note, that he could sense right then and there was cum trickling over his lips, a cock slipping from his muzzle even though it was still hard. How could that be? Who were those guys to be able to stay hard after everything? Yet he didn't know and didn't have to know, finding himself on his knees, cock soft and yet still aching desperately for more.

They had him and he didn't even know it.

As he knelt there, the camera pushed into his face, covered with cum and panting, the very image of a slut who knew what he was. Not even a blush could save Johnny as the bull did not even tuck his tail down, showing off what he had to offer, primed and on display in the very best of ways.

"Such a good cow..."

Kevron grunted, tail lashing, his lust rising, cock throbbing. A look with Keinok was all that was needed as the cats took up position once again, side by side, towering over the bull who suddenly seemed much smaller than he ever had been before. Sucking in a breath, Johnny's eyes widened, chest heaving, sweat dampening patches on his coat. And yet he would not have done anything to evade them, tail hole aching and the taste of thick cum clinging to the inside of his muzzle.

Keinok smirked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Now, suck..."

Johnny trembled. The night was not yet over.

And neither did he want it to be.


12