Josh's Energy Drink

Story Info
Emily is tired all the time. What could help her?
1.3k words
4.16
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally published by me on Reddit.

*

"Hey, Alicia," I say.

"Yeah?" she says. She's lying on her back reading a huge book. I have no idea how she does it; I'd be terrified of dropping the book on my face.

"Could you do me a favor and, um, go to the library for a few hours?"

"No! Really?" she says, sitting up. "Who is he? Finals are only two weeks away!"

"Have you heard about Josh?"

"Which Josh? There's chess Josh, Josh with the weed, Josh with all the girlfriends, boring Josh, and probably like ten others."

"Josh from room 249," I say, blushing.

"Other boring Josh," she says, frowning. "I mean, I guess you could call him cute, but... why? I could tell you five other guys who are hotter than him, and they're probably better in bed, too. I'm not going to yuck your yum, but, um, you deserve better."

"Well, it's not actually like that," I say. "You heard about Kim, right?"

"She was going to drop out, right?" says Alicia.

"Did you hear what happened to her?"

"I heard she changed her mind," says Alicia. "What of it?"

"Well, she told me that Josh's ex Brittany said that--um--his cum helped her work out," I say, blushing.

"What?" says Alicia.

"That's what Kim said Brittany said. She said Brittany called it 'Josh's energy drink.' She said that after sucking him off just once, she could do a step class every day on top of her Round and all her classes."

"That sounds like just the kind of rumor boring-looking guys like Josh would start," she says. "But Brittany works out, like, all day long, and I've been wondering how she does it."

"That's what Kim said she thought too. But she said she was really desperate. You know she already quit her job, and she was failing most of her classes. She was going to lose her scholarship."

"I didn't know that," says Alicia quietly.

"So she was willing to try almost anything, right? She even tried Adderall she bought off Mike, and it didn't help. So as a last resort, she tried sucking off Josh."

"And?"

"She said it was like magic. She said that suddenly she could sleep again. She said she could study, she could work out, she got extra tutoring, and now she's almost made up for what she missed earlier in the semester for all her courses."

"So what are you thinking?"

"Well, you know I've been struggling," I say.

"Yeah," she says softly.

"So I was thinking, I'd kind of like to give it a try," I say, blushing.

"Well, I'm not going to tell you what to do," says Alicia. "But I still think it sounds like a rumor a desperate guy would start. So I'm not going to the library. I'm going to Kayla's room. If it starts going bad, you can pound on the wall, you can yell for me, or you can speed-dial me, and I will be right there."

"Thanks," I say.

*

I knock on room 249. A fairly scary-looking, tall, muscular boy answers.

"Yeah?" he drawls.

"Can I talk to Josh?" I say. "I need some help with my calculus," I say. Kim told me to say that.

"Yeah, Josh is good at calculus," the boy sneers. "Josh!" he yells. "Some chick wants help with her calculus."

"Calculus?" says Josh. He's a nondescript boy, just a little chubby, pale, with dark wavy hair and brown eyes. He's not at all ugly, but there are a lot of guys who are a lot hotter than he is. He looks confused for just a second.

"Kim said you were good at calculus," I repeated. His eyes grew round. "Oh! right. Yeah, I'll help you."

*

We got to my room. "Come in," I said. Josh looked a bit confused at seeing the Christmas lights around the ceiling and the puppies above Alicia's bed. I shut the door behind him.

"I didn't really help Kim with calculus," he says.

"I know. But I still want to try what she did," I say, guiding him towards my bed.

"You want to give me a blowjob?" he says.

"Yeah," I say. "Are you OK with that?"

He blushes. "Yes."

"OK. Lower your pants."

He unbuckles his jeans and lowers his loose jeans and boxers. I push him down so he's seated on the bed, and he doesn't resist.

I kneel down on the runner beside my bed, between his legs. His cock is small and pale, and his pubic hair is completely untrimmed. I carefully take the tip into my mouth and start to suck. He yelps, but his cock starts hardening in my mouth. Soon I feel myself almost starting to gag, and I take his cock out of my mouth.

It's completely different than it was. It's still pale, but it's huge: long, thick, smooth, and somehow handsome. I lick up and down its length before again taking the soft head in my mouth, and I wrap my hands around the shaft too. I slowly start bobbing up and down, working my lips up and down the shaft, and Josh moans. His cock feels thick in my mouth, thick and meaty, and it's hard for me to keep my mouth open this wide, but Josh is breathing deep, and kind of quivering all over, so I can tell how much he's into it. I keep going up and down.

"Yeah, that's so good," he mutters. I keep on going up and down, and he's making weird desperate little noises that I somehow love. His cock has gotten much harder now, but the skin is still warm and soft, and the head is still soft as it rubs against my tongue and hits my throat every time I go all the way down. He breathes roughly.

"Damn, that's so good," he whispers. My mouth makes weird slurping gagging sounds as I reposition and then go deep again. My jaw is definitely getting tired, and I can't take much more of this, but I'm still enjoying the way Josh's soft body is quivering for me, the weird little gasps he's making, and the softness of the skin. I keep working up and down, a little faster now.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispers. I don't stop. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ahh!" Suddenly his cock jolts between my lips and splashes semen onto my tongue and the roof of my mouth, and I gulp. He trembles and pants as his cock pulses and spurts, pulsating against my tongue, pumping semen into my mouth. I swallow again. He breathes hard.

Finally, the pulsing dies down, and I can feel Josh's body--and cock--soften. I swallow the last drops of semen and stand up. I've been kneeling so long my legs feel weird. Josh stands up and pulls up his pants and boxers.

"Thanks for that," he says.

"Well, if it does to me what it did to Kim, I should be thanking you," I say.

He blushes and can't quite look me in the eye. "Well, I hope it works for you," he says. "And if it does, I can--er--help you with calculus any time."

It's my turn to blush and look aside. "I'll let you know," I say as I open the door.

*

I wash my hands, then text Alicia. "You can come back now."

Alicia walks in as I'm packing up my backpack. "Why did you text me? You literally could have yelled through the wall. You know how thin it is."

"I hate yelling through the wall," I say as I cram another notebook in my backpack.

"Well, how was it? Do you think it worked?"

"It wasn't bad," I say. "I don't know if it worked, but I'm going to the library. I've got tests to study for and papers to write." I sling my backpack over my shoulders.

"Good luck," says Alicia as I leave.