Joshua Lucked Out

Story Info
Two trans men find each other.
7k words
4.84
10.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. I didn't know pussy could be that good." The guy beside him lay panting, catching his breath before looking over at Luck. "I guess straight guys know what's up after all, huh?"

Luck smiled weakly. "Yeah." He stared up at the ceiling fan, watching it circle around.

"Sorry. Was that offensive?"

"No. It's fine." The fan shook slightly as it spun. It kinda looked like it was going to fall and crash down.

The man sat up. "You good? You... need anything?"

Luck tightened his lips together. "I mean..." Whatever. He might as well ask. "A blowjob would be nice." He looked over at the guy, who just looked visibly confused.

"A... blowjob?"

"Yeah. Just... you know, suck my cock."

The man blinked. "Your cock. Your... oh." He scrunched up his face, and instantly Luck regretted asking. "I don't, um, know if I can do that quite yet..."

"It's fine." Luck got out of bed and started to look for his clothes.

"I mean, I can probably, uh, rim you, or something. It's just - "

"No. I get it. It's alright." Luck started to button up his shirt, then located his boxers and pants.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just expected more... effort, to be put in."

Luck paused, then bit the inside of his cheek, willing himself to be quiet.

"That's not what I meant." The guy started to backtrack. "You just... Listen, Luke..."

"It's Luck." He couldn't put on his pants fast enough, slipping on his shoes. "Bye now."

The man didn't answer, realizing he'd fucked it up beyond repair. Luck walked out the house and into his car, locking himself in and pulling out his phone to block him immediately. He pulled out the driveway, even as his phone vibrated in his pocket.

It was probably from that app again. He had to delete it when he got home. He was done with hookups. Done with being people's kinky little sex experiment. Done with just feeling... used. He had himself and his sex toys from now on.

He drove home, resigning himself to dying alone.

~~~

Joshua got home and ran to his bedroom, taking off all his clothes and opening up a new tab on his phone. He was really fucking horny. He found some gay porn and started jacking himself off between his fingers.

He came. He put his phone down.

He picked it up, found another video, and came again. Put it down. Now he was all sweaty and gross.

He found another video. His cock throbbed between his fingers, a little sore now. His back arched up as he came a third time.

Okay. That was it. A fourth time would just be excessive. Except... he wasn't satisfied. He was really aching to play with someone. He hadn't had sex since his breakup, a year ago. Fuck, had it really been that long?

He closed the porn and hesitated. Didn't he have an account with a hookup app or something? He'd joined, got intimidated, and deleted it. But maybe he would be able to join again. He redownloaded it, and luckily remembered his password.

He quickly remembered why he'd deleted it. It was a bunch of fuckboys on here. Straight men looking to experiment, and married men. He looked at his old messages, and saw a blur of "dick or no dick?" and one "why is a girl on here lol". He rolled his eyes and sighed, already ready to give up.

Except he was still stupidly horny. There had to be a good guy out there, right? He swiped through the profiles. No. No. Gross. No. Not in a million years. Nope. No.

He stopped and did a double take.

This guy was cute. An innocent opening picture. Joshua read his profile, and then, slowly reread it. Joshua looked back at his pictures. Yeah, okay, this guy was hot. He swiped right, then chuckled under his breath.

Who names themselves Luck?

~~~

Luck washed himself up, trying to get every trace of that guy off of him. He got out of the shower, picked up his phone, and looked at the app.

He had one new message. Probably another match.

He exhaled through his nose, hardened his resolve, and deleted it.

Having made a decision, he brightened. He should go out. Celebrate himself. He picked himself up a nice shirt and some corduroys. He stood in front of the mirror, carefully slicking back his hair. He looked at himself. Grinned.

He strutted as he left the house, making his way towards his favorite bar, funk music playing in his headphones.

~~~

Joshua was starting to realize he never left the house except for work, and the thought depressed him so much he almost didn't leave the house. Nobody had messaged him back on the app, save for a few men who turned out to be jackasses. Whatever. How did people use to do this? He wasn't usually one for tradition, but maybe there was something to the old way.

He put on some clothes, dumped his sex toys into the sink, and started walking to the bar near his apartment, thinking he might be able to pick up a cute guy there. He sat down and got his favorite brand of Mexican beer, nursing it, before someone sat down beside him.

It was Luck, the guy he'd seen online not an hour ago.

Joshua blinked. He checked his phone. No message back. Would this guy even recognize him? He watched Luck stretch his arms over his head, arching his back before getting an American beer. He drank it, then made a face, as if not used to it. He looked idly at his phone, and Joshua noted the scruffy, dirty blonde hair, the round shoulders, the slightly pink cheeks. Luck parted his lips slightly, then looked over, dark brown eyes gazing at him.

Joshua froze. Took a sip of his drink. He'd been caught staring.

Say something. Say anything.

Luck hesitated, gazing at Joshua for only a moment, before returning to his own phone, apparently here on his own. God. He had the kind of face that Joshua wanted to ride: lips that made him think dirty, lips now wrapped around the bottle again, Luck's face again scrunching up.

"Excuse me," Joshua wavered the bartender down, and before he could think: "Can you get him a bottle of this brand? Thanks."

Luck blinked, apparently in shock, as he was handed the bottle. "Oh. Um... thanks."

Shit. You were supposed to buy the cute guy drinks, right? Except now he just looked like a staring perv - which he totally was. But. Joshua took in a breath.

"Try it. It's my favorite."

Luck looked skeptical, then took a sip.

"Oh. Um. Ok." He took another sip, then thought a moment. "Yeah. Alright. Thank you." He took another drink, a bigger gulp, as if it was growing on him. He looked over at Joshua. "So... what's your name? No one's ever bought me a drink before."

Luck was so cute, this seemed unlikely to Joshua. "No? Well... my name's Joshua. You?" He asked even though he knew. This felt like a game, somehow.

"Luck."

Joshua nodded. "Luck. That's a nice name."

Luck smiled. Had his cheeks turned just a shade darker? "Thanks."

"You here alone?" Joshua blurted out. He cringed inwardly. Shit. How much of a perv did he look like now?

"Yeah. My other friend is busy. She's got a kid."

"Oh." Joshua nodded.

Luck scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah. I... I mean, to be honest, I had kind of a shitty morning, so I... I wanted to do something good for myself, yeah? I don't - I don't do this sort of thing too often, but usually I just come here."

"Shitty morning?"

"Yeah. Well." Luck thought a moment, absently ruffling up his hair. Joshua watched his fingers, wishing they were his fingers, wishing he was pulling at them while he fucked Luck right into the mattress - "I had a... a bad... a bad date."

Joshua blinked. "Oh? How so?"

"Well... they just..." He huffed. "They were nice enough, I think, but they didn't know that they were saying all the wrong things. Like they were making me feel bad, you know?"

Joshua thought a moment, then faked idiocy. "Was she just mean, or do you think you two were just two different people?"

Luck looked down, then back at Joshua. He smiled sheepishly, but continued, overemphasizing the first word: "He, uh... I think he just didn't sleep with guys, very often, so he said some... homophobic stuff."

Joshua nodded. "That right?" He was careful not to let his tone shift or change at all.

"Yeah." Luck crooked his head, then his smile shifted to something more sly, "That's cool? Cuz you know... men who buy other men drinks are typically..."

Joshua smirked at that. Held his hands up. "You caught me. Gay as accused."

"Same. I mean... wait. I fuck with girls. Sometimes. But, like, mostly gay." Luck thought a moment. "Bi."

"Oh. Nice."

"Yeah." Luck chuckled. "So, you trying to pick me up, or...?"

He really did get straight to the point. Joshua thought a moment. "Maybe. You're... you're cute."

Luck grinned, like he knew he was, but also his cheeks became just a darker shade of pink. "So are you. I, um... I would, but the guy from this morning left a sour taste in my mouth, and I just..." He wrinkled his nose. "I just feel... done."

Joshua bit his lip, afraid he'd missed his chance. "Oh. That sucks."

"Well..." Luck grinned deviously. "He didn't. Suck. Gay boy couldn't... I mean," he cleared his throat, "Straight boy couldn't take dick. Too much for him, he said."

Joshua noted the slip up. Saw what Luck was really going to say. "Stupid. He left you blue balled, then?"

"Yeah. Basically."

Cuz I wouldn't. I'd fuck you and have you cum all over my fingers, my lips, my cock... cum so hard and so many times you'd be nothing but a cute little sex puddle by the end, nothing but a quivering mess and you'd -

Luck blinked, then looked a little sad. "I actually deleted the app I'd met him on, afterward. He just... I just always leave feeling... a bit used."

Joshua felt the bitterness in Luck's voice. It was the same thing that had scared him away from that app, and even the few messaged he'd gotten confirmed it. Luck had been someone's cute little sex experiment too many times: nothing but a little toy to try out, only to be ghosted afterward.

"I don't wanna use you."

Luck looked up.

Joshua looked back, suddenly unflinching, straight into Luck's dark eyes. Luck parted his beautiful, pink lips again.

"Can I kiss you?" Joshua whispered, suddenly. Luck blinked, leaned forward. Joshua leaned in, tilted his head, felt Luck's body heat, felt his own hard cock throbbing in his boxers as he closed his eyes -

Luck pulled back. Shook his head. "I don't... I don't know."

Joshua sat still a moment, still lurched over, before sitting up straight. "Oh."

"I, uhm... I... it was nice talking to you, I just..."

"No. Wait. Hey. Here." Joshua started to fish for his phone out of his pocket, but then quickly had another idea. He looked up. "Can I see your phone?"

Luck blinked, dazed, then did it almost automatically. Joshua held it up for him to unlock and he went to Luck's contacts, filling out his name and number. "Here. If you wanna text or call me... you can. I... we can just... talk."

Luck swallowed thickly. Nodded. "Yeah."

"I'd even take you on a date. If you wanted."

"Oh." Luck looked uncomfortable suddenly. "Thanks. I, uhm, I have to go..."

Joshua nodded. "Okay." And Luck was gone. Again. He cursed himself, finished his beer, paid the tab, and walked to his apartment, resigning himself to dying alone.

~~~

Joshua was fucking hot.

Luck went home and cursed himself. Why had he pulled away? Shit, he had just decided to stop with this whole hookup thing, but Joshua had been so gorgeous, he'd been so close to just...

He heated up a microwave meal and settled on the couch, scrolling through Netflix. Quietly he remembered what he'd said, about the man from earlier not sucking his dick because he was straight. He congratulated himself on the nice save, then his thoughts drifted over to Joshua... whose number was now saved in his phone.

I'll even take you on a date, he had told him, his eyes dark and hopeful. God damn. Luck idly wondered what ethnicity Joshua even was... he had light-ish skin, some sort of Latino, with wild, curly black hair that Luck wanted to run his fingers through... he'd been so close... what did Joshua's dick look like? Luck's mouth watered, even as he finished his shitty mac and cheese, as he thought about himself between Joshua's legs, worshipping his cock...

God. He was such a bottom. There was a part of him that felt weird about it all, like he was leading him on, when Joshua probably wouldn't even be attracted to him in the first place. That's why he liked apps - he could at least be upfront about it in his description, even though it did attract a lot of unwanted attention...

He got in bed. He was hard. He took off his boxers and pulled up his phone, then decided he was in the mood for a gay porn story. He read about two men having anonymous sex in the bathroom, and without him wanting to his mind made it him and Joshua, in a shitty gas station stall, and he came when Joshua in the story did, deep in his ass, watching it slowly drip out of his gaping hole, and then Joshua dove in, eating his own cum straight from Luck's ass.

He fell asleep.

~~~

Joshua woke up feeling beyond horny. HRT had boosted his sex drive to an insane amount, but he had thought that it would calm after a few months. It hadn't. He reached for his sex toy drawer, and settled on a glass dildo, and with his other hand began to lazily stroke his t-cock with two fingers, which was still a little sore from how much he'd played with it yesterday.

He didn't think of anything in particular. Just closed his eyes and teased the cold glass against the entrance of his cunt, slicking it against his folds until finally pushing it in. He moaned, then tilted it just right, so it hit his g spot. He sighed, then propped himself up on his hands and knees, shifting so his ass was up in the air.

He grabbed the dildo and started to fuck it harder into him, groaning as it hit him so perfectly. He wiggled his butt back, feeling slutty, then started slipping the dildo all the way out, only to gasp as he pushed it all the way in, feeling it open him up. His cock throbbed as he clenched down on the glass, only using slow, long strokes now.

Finally he pushed it all the way inside and left it there, just stroking his cock now, still on his hands and knees. He closed his eyes and groaned as he came, his cock twitching between his fingers, and during his orgasm he couldn't help it: he thought about Luck, fingering him, fucking him, holding and fucking the dildo into him.

He pushed his ass down and slowly felt the dildo slide out. Was he obsessed with this one guy? This could not be healthy. He looked at the toy that had just been inside of him, picked it up, and idly licked it, tasting his own wetness.

He pushed himself out of bed and threw it in the sink. Made breakfast. Watched his phone for a text, resigning himself to the fact that Luck probably would not. He'd been a creep, and a perv, probably, and Luck wouldn't. He went to work feeling depressed.

~~~

Luck looked at Joshua's contact on his phone, his fingers hovering over the screen. He could text him. Just a simple hello. Take him up on the offer for a date.

He sighed. No hookups. He should focus on himself. Except maybe he was just being self-hating, thinking no one would love him because of who he was. Except maybe Joshua would understand. His eyes were so kind, and hopeful, and...

He had no substitute job today. Just stay at home and rest. Usually that meant he was already with someone by now for a quick fuck. Was he just that much of a slutty bottom? Was he afraid of being alone? He couldn't focus. He didn't usually think about people like this. Slowly, he picked up his phone again. No hookups. Just a date.

He shot a text: "Hi. This is Luck."

Immediately Joshua started texting back. Then he stopped. Started. Stopped again. "Hey! How are you?"

And then Luck's dick did the talking for him: "Can I come by your place?"

Fuck. There goes the idea for a date.

Joshua started typing again, for a long time. A full minute passed. Finally one word: "Sure." Luck snickered, but stared at his phone, as Joshua wasn't done yet. "Tonight okay? I'm at work at the moment."

"Yeah. What time?"

"Eight."

"I'll be there."

Luck sighed at himself. What the fuck was he doing? He lifted himself up off the couch and got into the shower. Joshua was probably just another fuckboy. Normally that didn't bother Luck, but today, it did. He couldn't quite figure out why.

~~~

Joshua tried to ignore his wandering mind and went to work, trying not to just mindlessly stock but to make the store look impeccable. Luck had texted him back. He straightened and reorganized, then even wiped things down, his arm sore from scrubbing off shelves that hadn't been cleaned in months. He was going to get to fuck this beautiful man. He started wiping down doorknobs, then went to work cleaning the backroom.

It'd been a long time since he'd had sex, and now he was just nervous. What if he messed it up, somehow? What if he made a fool of himself? What if he did something from all the porn he watched, and just ended up looking silly?

He got off work at six and rushed home, took a shower, and put on a shirt and jeans. He thought about getting a beer, then decided against it, drinking some water instead. He combed his hair, brushed his teeth, considered shaving the stubble on his face, kept it on, then cleaned his house, antsy, waiting for eight o'clock, until finally rolling onto the couch and trying to watch Netflix. Instead he pulled his phone up and scrolled through while TV played in the background.

Eight o'clock. A knock on the door.

Joshua shivered. He opened it.

"Hey." Luck smiled. Joshua stood there, smiling back. Luck blinked. "So... can I come in?"

"Oh. Yeah." Joshua mentally kicked himself as Luck walked past him. He closed the door. This is when Joshua realized he'd never done this before: he'd never been one for flings or emotionless sex. He sat down on the couch and clasped his hands together.

"Uh. I'm sorry about... yesterday. The bar."

Joshua looked up.

"Like... I wanted... like, obviously, I wanted to, I just... I was in a weird headspace, I guess, and..."

Joshua shook his head. He hadn't even thought about it. "No. It's fine. We won't do anything you don't want."

Luck gave a tight, wiry smile, then began to fidget. "I... I mean, listen. Before we start, I really need to tell you something, and like, it's ok, if you don't, uh, want to keep, you know, doing this..." Luck seemed to cringe at himself. "I really... should have told you on the phone, but..."

Joshua knew what was coming, but continued to feign innocence. "Yeah? It's ok."

"Don't freak out." Luck was making this harder on himself than need be. Joshua nodded. Luck inhaled then looked at Joshua, straight in his eyes. "I'm trans."

Joshua sat still, pretending to take it in, before he blinked. "And?"

Luck blinked, looking a bit lost. Apparently, he'd never gotten this response before. Luck clicked his teeth. "And... I know you're gay, so..."

And there it was. The nerves left Joshua. He leaned in. Luck smelled clean, like cologne. Joshua wrapped his arms around Luck's shoulders. "Can I kiss you now?"

Luck looked at Joshua, wide eyed. Then he tilted his head, leaned forward, parted his lips.

It was nothing but slow, light pecks at first. Joshua felt Luck's anxious energy, wanted to soothe it away, so he kept kissing him, until he felt Luck open his mouth just a little more and he slipped his tongue in. Luck curled his fingers through Joshua's hair, and Joshua was leaning forward still, until he lay on top, pinning Luck against the couch. Luck started to suck on Joshua's tongue, and Joshua felt his cock ache and twitch. He pulled off, sucked on Luck's lower lip, eliciting a hum of approval from his partner. When they finished they were both gasping for air.

Joshua bent down, kissed Luck's jawline, and started to unbutton his shirt. Luck whined as Joshua buried himself in his neck, kissing him, kissing the tender crook of his shoulder before biting down and sucking. Luck moaned as Joshua's hands remained busy, awkwardly undoing the rest of his dress shirt as he soothed the hickey with kisses before biting down again.

12