Josie and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Trip to Boston and home.
10.7k words
4.7
16.5k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

The next week and a half passed quickly. Mom didn't seem to be suffering much without dad in the house, or at least not that she showed. He called to talk to us almost every night from his hotel room, even taking interest in Josie for a change. I think he realized that he was in danger of losing his family completely, and was looking to change if he could. But I doubted he could repair the damage done to his relationship with mom. Her asking him to leave had been a long time coming, and it was from a lot more than just his indifference to my sister.

Josie and I took every opportunity to be together during those 10 days. We spent most nights in bed together, even if we didn't have sex. We saw our friends over the weekend, but both Friday and Saturday nights we were home relatively early, by 12:30, and we either made love or shared a hard, wild fuck together. Mom didn't join us in that time, but she didn't stop us either. I don't think she could have really, and she had given up any moral basis for objecting.

Then the following Friday, the three of us went up to Boston to see BC, the campus as well as a meeting with the admissions department on Saturday morning. We checked into a Holiday Inn just minutes from the campus, a single room with two queen beds. Ostensibly, mom and Josie would share one and I'd have the other. Whatever would, or wouldn't happen was left unmentioned.

That night we went to a nice restaurant right near the harbor, and feasted on assorted sea food. We got back to the hotel to get an early nights sleep so I'd be rested for my interview at 10 the next morning. But it was a restless night. I was nervous about the interview with so much riding on it, and I also was very aware that in the next bed, just three feet away, were my sister and my mother, two women I had such intense desire for. I just couldn't relax until I turned on my side facing away from them and, as quietly as I could manage, I jerked off to relieve some stress. After that I finally fell into a fitful sleep.

We got up at 7:30 so we all had time to use the shower and get breakfast. I couldn't eat anything more than some tea and juice; my stomach was infested with butterflies. Mom said "I wish you'd eat something, Ronnie. You don't want your stomach growling during the interview. It won't change your results, but it could be awkward if it's loud."

"I can't, mom. I can barely drink the juice. Hopefully it won't take too long. They have my transcript, my recommendation letters and my SATs. Coach McCall really wants me, which has to account for a lot of the process. But I'm still nervous as hell."

Josie, sweet Josie, took my hand and said "You're going to do great, Ronnie. They'll be lucky to have you as a student and player. I bet we're going to be celebrating tonight!" She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Mom said "Don't distract him like that, young lady. He needs to focus now. Besides, we're in public" she admonished quietly.

It was time to go. We got to the office 15 minutes early (always better to be early than late) and sat there quietly. Finally I was called in and mom and Jos came with me. We were met by a very nice middle aged woman named Karen, and she got right to asking questions. Why did I want to attend BC, what subjects interested me towards a career choice, what did I know about the college...countless questions. I answered them all truthfully. Then, about 40 minutes in, my stomach let out a huge empty noise that was probably heard in the next office over. I turned beet red, mom gave me one of her patented exasperated looks, but Josie and Karen smiled and then broke out in laughter. "Don't feel embarrassed Ron" Karen said. "That kind of thing happens a lot, students are too nervous to eat, and their insides give them away. Really, it's nothing."

"I suggested he eat something. But he just wasn't able to, just too nervous" mom said.

I was still feeling sheepish, but Karen just put it aside. "Anyway," she said, "Coach McCall really was enthusiastic about you applying, everything here seems to be in order. Your academics are solid, excellent letters of recommendation from your guidance councilor and your AP History teacher. You answered my questions well. You know you can skip the religious course requirements for Catholic students. You can still take some of those classes if you're interested, or we offer classes in comparative religion and philosophy. Coach McCall did explain that, unlike most schools, as a Catholic college we do have certain morals requirements we expect all students to observe, members of the opposite sex not allowed in your room after 10PM during the week, midnight on weekends. No drugs, no alcohol if you're under 21. Breaking those rules can result in revocation of your scholarship and even expulsion. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am. I understand."

"Well then, pending review by the board, which is really just a formality, I'd like to offer you a hockey scholarship for the class of 2024! Congratulations, Ron!"

I shook her hand enthusiastically and gave mom and Josie big hugs and appropriate kisses. We all had huge grins on our faces.

When we were walking to the car, mom seemed a touch wistful. "Both my children leaving the nest in September. I'm going to be alone in the house. But you know what? I am so proud of both of you, it's so worth it!"

I asked her, with some concern, "Mom, are you sure? I can still go back to the old plan, community college for 2 years and then go to another college to finish. It's really not a problem. It would be my honor to stay with you."

"Not on your life! This is a great opportunity that won't come again. A free ride to a top school! I'll be fine. My life will move on. Just like yours, just like Josie's. You're taking this scholarship, and that is final!"

When mom made a pronouncement like that, there was no space for argument. It was like an edict from the Queen. Final.

Josie took my arm and said "Just think, Ronnie. We can get together when we have time, and the next year we can even room together. It's exciting to think about!" On a few different levels, I was thinking. I know she was as well.

"Well, I guess I'm playing hockey here, BC, here I come!" I shouted out loud. Mom and Josie laughed with me and we hugged each other openly in front of staring passing students. I'd be one of them next year.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That night we decided to celebrate. We all brought really nice clothes with us on the chance that we'd have a reason to go out nice. Being in one room meant we had to take turns getting dressed. It wasn't a matter of modesty; that ship sailed two weeks ago. It was a matter of space. So I showered and dressed in a Navy jacket and tan slacks, a light blue shirt and a blue tie with a gold pattern. Then I went to the lobby to give Josie and mom room to get ready. With the two of them in one medium sized room, it took over an hour.

But it was well worth the wait. Mom wore a silver cocktail dress, sleeveless, with spaghetti straps, nude hose and silver heels, and she had her good pearls to compliment her dress. She was fucking hot.

Almost as hot as Josie. Jos took my breath away. She had on a black dress, mid-thigh length, strapless, with black hose and heels and a gold chain around her neck. I had to think of something else to keep from getting an obvious erection or I wouldn't be able to stand up. The two of them together were enough to make any man, and even some women, drool.

My thoughts must have been obvious on my face, because mom said to me "Close your jaw, Ronnie. You've never seen two beautiful women before? Come on, Boy Wonder, take us to dinner."

We went to a really nice Italian restaurant. The only bad part was they served mom and Josie wine, but wouldn't serve me. I guess I couldn't pass for 21. Josie, on the other hand, looked as sophisticated as mom, and they didn't challenge her age at all. So they polished off a bottle of red wine with dinner, and I got to be the designated driver.

When we got back to the room, they were all giggly. I sat on the chair by the small table in the room and mom and Josie sat on the edge of the bed next to the table and kicked off their shoes. "Oh, that feels so much better!" Josie said as she flopped back onto the bed. Her dress hiked up her thighs far enough so I could see a small bit of lace at the top of her stockings. I tried to see the crotch of her panties, but couldn't quite get that in view.

Mom also laid back, but her dress, being a little longer, didn't give away a hint as to whether she had on thigh highs or pantyhose. I was really hoping to find out.

I got up, slipped off my shoes, and said "I'm going to the bathroom to get changed, unless either of you needs to use it first?"

"I'm ok, Ronnie," mom said, "but you really don't need to go into the bathroom just to change. It's not like we haven't seen you before, honey. In fact, I think I can speak for your sister when I say we'd love to see a little show." Mom spoke with a smirk.

Jos piped up, saying "Yeah, brother, let's see some skin! This is a big night, let's keep it going!"

I asked, a little unsure of myself, "What, do you want me to just get undressed?"

Mom raucously said "No, we want you to strip for us! Show us that beefcake!" Josie hooted her approval. They wanted a show!

"I think I need some music for that. It'll look kind of silly trying to make sexy moves to silence, don't you think?"

Josie got up and went to her overnight bag. She dug out her ipad and picked some music, Dirty by Christina Aguilera. Jos and mom were sitting there, almost bouncing on the bed. Shit, I thought. I'm going to give them the best show I can.

I just shucked off my jacket, looking almost indifferent. Then the tie went, and I draped it on their faces, a metaphor for what I hoped I might put on their faces a little later. They got the idea, and were now actively cheering me on.

As I removed clothing, I got more into the bump-and-grind aspect of a strip tease. I shook my hips as my pants slowly fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. I sat on the other bed, stretched out my legs one at a time to remove my socks, showing the tight muscles of my calves and thighs, which got a huge scream of approval from my fans on the other bed. Then I stood inches in front of them and slowly, slowly, unbuttoned my blue shirt. My chest, good and well defined, was bare to them as I got the shirt off, leaving me in just a white pair of long briefs, with legs that extended a few inches down my thighs. Both my admirers were running their fingers over my chest, twirling and gently pulling the soft, dark hairs there. The hair thinned out on my lower torso except for a thicket in a narrow stretch from my navel to my pubes, still covered by my briefs. I was just about to pull my briefs down when Josie stopped me by placing her hand on mine. She looked me right in the eye with her own lust glazed green eyes and said "Wait, Ronnie. Go sit down. Now it's our turn."

My sister changed the music to something slower that I didn't recognize, a sultry tune with a sexy voiced female singer. Mom and Jos were facing each other, swaying together as they touched each others bare arms, caressed faces, teased each others bodies. They were enjoying their play as much as I was, and I was enjoying it a lot! Alone, they were each incredibly sexy women who could get almost any man they could have wanted. But together...touching, kissing each other, grinding their asses...they were an unstoppable power. My dick went full on hard, and they hadn't even taken off a single piece of clothing...yet.

That was about to change. Josie turned, facing away from mom, slowly grinding her body back into moms, and mom pulled the zipper down from the back of Josie's neck. The dress fell away, showing the back of a black lace strapless bra and then a pair of black panties that covered her ass but were so fine they were clearly see through. The dress fell and Josie faced front, there in that little bra, the see through panties, and lacy thigh high stockings. Against the alabaster of her skin and her long red, silky hair, she was magnificent.

Then it was her turn to help mom out of her dress. She pulled mom's zipper down, exposing moms nude colored bra. Then I saw a strap across her mid back, the elastic of a garter belt. Fuck, mom was really prepared for some fun here. As the dress came off, I saw the back of her panties, a matching nude lace pair that left the top of her ass exposed and just barely covered her pubic hair in front. The panties were over the connecting straps from the garter belt to the stockings, so they wouldn't have to be undone to remove her panties.

I was so fucking hard, I had to rub my cock through my briefs. I was leaking precum that could barely be seen on the black briefs, but I could feel the sticky liquid on the head of my cock. Then I watched Josie free moms big tits from the confines of her lacy bra, and mom did the same for my sister, whose medium, perfect creamy tits came into view. Both of their nipples were standing out proud, hard like small stones.

Then they kicked it up a notch by embracing and locking in a deep, sensual kiss, their tongues darting in and out of their mouths. I was breathing hard, and I was hungry for them. So hungry.

They broke their kiss, tapering down with smaller tender kisses while their tits were pressed tight to each other and their hands were both full of the others' ass cheeks. As Josie kept kissing mom's neck and shoulder, mom turned to me and said "Ronnie, baby, why don't you lay down on the bed here. Your sister and I want to really congratulate you the best way we know how. Oh, and keep your shorts on."

I made my way onto the bed and stretched out, propped up on the pillows so I could watch what they were planning to do to me. My dick was straining the front of my shorts and was eager to be freed from their cotton prison. Mom and Jos came up on the bed and kissed their way up, from my legs up to my thighs and hips, then my tummy, which made me shiver. Mom said to Josie "Watch this, baby." She pulled the front of my briefs down a bit, exposing all those soft hairs that connected my groin to my navel. Mom then lightly blew warm air right on those hairs and I gasped out loud as my whole body shook uncontrollably. That was a completely new sensation that just rocked me all over.

Josie said "Wow, he really seemed to love that! Let me try!" She then did the same, a soft blast of warm breath on one of my most sensitive areas, and again, I was shaking all over. I thought there was at least a 50/50 chance I might cum right there in my pants, it felt so good. They didn't want me doing that any more than I did, so they continued kissing up my body, pausing again at my nipples, where they kissed, they licked and they nibbled on my tiny hard points. My nipples weren't nearly as sensitive as Josie's or moms, but they still sent little waves down to my cock, which was twitching openly. Then they were at my neck and my face. They took turns kissing me, and when they weren't on my lips, they were licking at my ear and then again blowing that wonderful warm air into my ear. Every nerve ending in my body felt like it was on fire. I was being treated like a king by the most sexy, loving women I ever could imagine in my life.

Mom whispered in my ear, "You're going to fuck your mom tonight, baby, as well as your sister. Does that sound hot to you? Does it make that lovely cock of yours throb?"

Who was this woman, and what had she done with my mother, the woman who never tolerated bad language of any kind? I even heard Josie gasp when mom said that. I moaned "God, yes, mom. I want to fuck you so bad. It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time, you and Josie. I've been with Jos, now I want to be with you too." She and Jos both were rubbing my cock through my shorts, eliciting loud moans from me. "I love you both, the most beautiful women I know."

Josie kissed me passionately as mom moved between my legs and pulled my briefs down, freeing my throbbing cock. The room was cool, but my mom's breath was hot on my dick. Josie was gently rubbing her stocking clad leg on my tummy while mom was licking all around my cock with her very wet tongue. I had my hand on Jos' panty covered ass, pulling her tight to my body and I could feel the heat from her pussy on my side. "Oh my fucking god" I moaned. "I feel like I could cum right now..."

Mom took her mouth from my cock and pressed the base of my cock with two fingers, and my impending orgasm faded away, but my cock stayed hard. "I don't doubt your ability to get it up again" mom said, "but I'd like this to last for your sake as well as ours. After you settle down a few minutes, I'm going to find out for myself how talented my sexy son is."

Just the thought of fucking mom now would have made me cum if she hadn't shut me down. "I'm ready now, mom" I managed after a few moments. Josie was silent, but so obviously turned on just listening to us. She put her hand into her panties as mom got astride me, pulled her panties to the side, and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I arched my back, my hips meeting hers as her wet, steamy pussy enveloped my dick in one slow motion. We both groaned from the incredible sensations, like warm wet velvet gripping my dick and her stockings caressing my thighs.

Josie, meanwhile, was fingering herself beneath her panties. "Jos, sit on my face, please. I want to taste you so much" I whispered.

Josie, panting in heat, climbed on my face as fast as she could move. She held her panties to the side so my tongue could assault her aromatic cunt. My hands grabbed her ass as she faced the headboard and she ground herself all over my face.

While I was devouring my sister, my mother's pussy was doing the same to my cock. She was bouncing up and down, her pussy leaving a slimy trail along my dick every time she lifted up. Both women were grunting and moaning, and I'd have been moaning too if Josie's soft pussy and thighs weren't muffling the sounds coming from my lips. I could feel silky nylon by my cheeks as well as against my thighs. We were moving in sync with each other. Jos leaned back so when she turned her head she was able to share a long hot kiss with our mother. I moved my hands to Jos' tits, squeezing them and twisting her nipples, causing her to fuck my face faster. Josie was cumming all over my face, covering me with her tasty honey. Mom was pounding my hard, She broke her kiss with Josie to cry out, "Fuck me you little motherfucker! Fuck your mommys cunt. Oh shit, I'm cumminngggggg!" mom screamed.

I was trying to thrust into her, desperate for my own climax. But mom got off my protesting prick, and took it in her hand and started jerking it hard and fast. She wanted a load all over her face, pumping me hard, while Josie urged her on. My sister moved next to mom, and they started kissing deeply with the head of my dick between their lips. The sight of that was all it took to finish me off as I blew thick creamy shots of cum up in the air, landing on their cheeks and noses. I was whimpering as they kept licking my dick all through my orgasm until I finally could cum no more. Their kisses got softer as my cock lost its firmness. Mom and Josie then kissed each other's faces until they were almost clean.

They cuddled up with me, my arms embracing them. This was so sexy, two gorgeous women on either side of me, our sweaty bodies clinging together, and both of them rubbing their nylon encased legs all over my legs and my tummy. Josie was even using her feet to tease my cock, already making it stir back to semi-life.

"I love you both so much" I managed while I kissed them, Josie first, then mom. "That was like nothing I've ever experienced in my young life. I'm just sorry I didn't give Jos a turn."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers