Journal Beginning

Story Info
A short biographical essay about me.
1.4k words
4
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My previous blogging on unnamed sites has been of several types of posts. As this title suggests, I've created journal entries which have been quite popular. I've also written many fictional stories across a range of erotic genres: sci-fi, coercion, polyamorous relationships, cheating, human furniture, gender modification (by magical, chemical or alien means), alien-human cross-breeding, incest, and other subjects.

Now you know what I've written about; I'll share some brief details about myself. I'm very happily married, for the 4th time. All my previous wives cheated on me. My present (& final) wife is the niece of my 3rd wife. Who knew that we'd get together, and be exactly perfect for one another? My journal stories will be about us. We have an amazing sex life and an interesting relationship. She's 17-1/2 years my Junior and as kinky in bed as I am. She's a leader in public, but in bed prefers to be submissive. Here's the interesting part; I like to be dominated.

Under my tutelage, she has whipped me, restrained me, pegged me and fisted me. She ties me to the bed with a sex machine stroking me anally. While I'm restrained, she goes about performing her housework as a stay at home wife.

It is a great pleasure to say that she is starting to grasp her reins of control without my coaxing. She's been under the weather for a couple of months as her MS has relapsed and she is fighting off a cold. Last night, as we snuggled in bed she said, "I know I've been neglecting your ass, but when I feel better, I'm going to use your ass up. That new dildo that you say you can take all but 2 inches of; well, I'm going to work that last little bit in until I'm slapping against your taint."

"Thank you Mistress. "

"I'm going to fist that ass until my elbow parts your cheeks."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I'm going to rail your ass with that novelty size cock, that 2.25" diameter monster that I still can't believe fits."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Wait till I'm done using your ass up before thanking me. You may not be able to walk right for a week."

"Yes Mistress."

Then she kissed my cheek, stroked my very erect cock a few times, "I love you." She rolled over and proceeded to fall asleep, leaving me hard and yet strangely satisfied with her promise of anal abuse.

The following weekend she told me to fast, clean out my ass and prepare to be used from Friday night until Sunday night. I got a good enema on Friday night and due to the fasting, only needed to flush a little bit more on Saturday. Sunday was a day of no anal preparations and only pure anal pleasure. But I'm getting ahead of the story.

Friday night I already had earned my pegging from an excellent vaginal serving on Thursday night. As always, the first hour of sex is hers. I take my viagra, put on the cock ring and then she sucks me until I'm hard. Then I fuck her pussy until she squirts. Four squirts is the minimum amount for me to earn my pegging session. A minimum of 10 squirts all night long earns me a pegging session.

I fucked her until I got the 5th squirt and then she said it was time for a break. When we returned to the bedroom, she had already laid out dildo # 2.

A quick dildo discussion:

#1 - 5" insertable, 1" diameter with a 1.3" diameter bulb at the base, curved slightly up so as to massage the prostate. Black in color. This is rarely used...too small. Harnessed.

#2 - 8" insertable, 1.625" diameter, pink, translucent, suction cup base, harnessed. Most used. I love being pounded with this one, bodies slapping.

#3 - 11" insertable, 2.2" diameter, pink, translucent, suction cup base, harnessed. My favorite, even though I take all but 2" of it. We're working on that though.

#4 - 24" insertable, 1" diameter, black, suction cup base. I can take it all, including the base. Feels incredible!

#5 - 16" insertable, 1.875" diameter, flesh colored with a pronounced head, veined, suction cup base. I can take all but 3" of its length and working on the rest.

She donned the harness as I got on my back, ass slightly off the bed's edge and legs in the air. She lubed it up and rubbed some on my ass, then she slid the tip in. While she was wiping the excess from her fingers, she gave me each of the 8 inches, slowly, blissfully and completely. She waited a few seconds and then she ground into my ass. That feels great!

Then she pulled out a few inches and slammed into my ass, her groin slapping against my ass, making that erotic sound. For six whole minutes she pounded my ass while she slowly stroked my cock, daring me to cum. I'm on day 4 of edging.

After she deemed that I'd had enough, it was my turn to fuck her; make her cum some more. I succeeded in bringing forth 5 more squirts thus securing my next pegging session, scheduled for Saturday. We took another break, watched a movie and then I fucked her sweet pussy for an hour and a half, never cumming myself, but making sure she came so much that we lost count. 2 am we went to sleep.

Saturday morning started off with me making her cum. We both showered, with me performing the maintenance on my ass. It must be ready for her at any time. We did chores in the yard and by nightfall, we were having more vaginal sex. She drinks plenty of water before, during and after sex in order to keep squirting.

4 Squirts and she told me to shower and make sure I was ready. When I got out of the shower, #2 dildo was again on the bed, alongside of #3.

She harnessed up #2, broke me in for 5 minutes and then swapped it out for #3. I really should invest in a warmer for those dildos. She lubed and inserted it in the same manner, slowly, inch by delicious inch until she was 7.5" in. Then she began to fuck my ass slowly until I was comfortable and then I joined in rocking against her, maximizing the travel. I love being fucked by her wearing #3. Then we worked at getting more depth, succeeding in getting another 1.5" for a total of 9". Only 2 more to go.

Then, regrettably it was removed. It was again, my turn to fuck her.

I asked why she got so wet pegging me and she said it was because she got pleasure from making me happy and satisfied. She also liked having all the control. She also enjoys being needed, wanted, craved and desired. She says I'm insatiable when she pegs me. I want more pegging and more regular sex. I asked if she would fist me on Sunday. I needed the next level, and was craving it. She kissed me, "Then I will fist you."

We retired early, for us, at midnight. The next morning was another round first thing, with me dragging 6 squirts from her. I'd almost earned my next session.

Having not eaten since Friday afternoon was starting to pay off. No anal cleansing required but of course, I still used #5 in the shower. I love something crammed in my ass. We fucked off and on all afternoon, and I'd earned 2 sessions by then.

She got the nitrile glove, turned it inside out. The grips on the fingertips chafe my asshole. Cock ring in place. Viagra consumed and her gloved donned and lubed...then she started with one finger teasing me until she added a finger, then another and another until all 5 were sliding in and out. Then she pushed her whole hand in. The euphoria is all encompassing and washed over me. Then she took my cock in her mouth and pushed deeper with her hand.

Only one inch of the glove cuff remained outside of my ass, and again she dared me to cum. She fisted me for half an hour then I fucked her. We took an hour break and she fisted me again, this time her forearm got lube on it as the entire glove went inside me, her hand deep in my guts!

She pumped in an out, driving me insane as she sucked my cock too. Nearly an hour passed until she ordered me to fuck her and fill her with my cum. It took 3 hours for all the cum to finally leave her vagina, but she was still smiling this morning, 2 days later.