Journal for Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy and I go on a trip...
955 words
3.55
6.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers

Dear Daddy,

Oh daddy, the dreams I had last night. I dreamed that we had gone to a big city for one of your business trips. Mommy knew that I wanted to buy some clothes for college. The fight she and I had for me to get to go with you. I was so happy.

I only packed one outfit. You and I had already discussed her plans. I was so excited for the flight. I was nervous, and have the giggles. I thought for sure mommy would figure it out before she dropped us off at the airport. I gave her a big kiss and hug goodbye. She held me tightly and told me to be good for you. To make sure I listened and followed all your orders. She just wants me to be safe. I only packed one outfit. You and I had already discussed her plans. I was so excited for the flight. I was nervous, and have the giggles. I thought for sure mommy would figure it out before she dropped us off at the airport. I gave her a big kiss and hug goodbye. She held me tightly and told me to be good for you. To make sure I listened and followed all your orders. She just wants me to be safe. I doubt she knows just what kind of orders I might be giving this weekend. And I can't wait.

She gives you a hug and says make sure you keep me safe. You hold her close and whisper something in her ear that makes her smile, and giggle a little bit. I could tell she was trying to hold it back. I rolled my eyes and acted the teenager. Told you guys to hurry it up. She let you go and you grab our bags, took my hand, and we walked into the airport. As soon as mommy was out of sight you smacked me on the rear and told me to go change in the women's restroom immediately. My response of yes daddy made you grin. I grabbed my bag from your hand and skipped off to the bathroom. Once in a stall, I pulled out a short skirt and a halter top. It took off my jeans and underwear, and slowly pull the skirt up over my waist. And I pulled off my bra and T-shirt throwing them onto the floor. I put the halter top on. They were so cute.

I grabbed my clothes off the floor and threw them back into the bag. Took off my tennis shoes and socks, and threw them in the bag to after pulling out a pair of high heels and I pulled off my bra and T-shirt throwing them onto the floor. I put the halter top on. They were so cute. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and threw them back into the bag. Took off my tennis shoes and socks, and threw them in the back to after pulling out a pair of high heels. I grab my bag from the floor and went to the mirror over one of the sinks. Pulled out a couple of scrunchies, and brushed my hair into a set of pigtails. I set them high up so they would look girlish... and grinned to myself. I threw the brush in my bag and close it up and sashayed out of the bathroom.

Coming back into the rest of the airport I looked around for you daddy. I saw that you were in line for our tickets. I skipped over to you and put my hand on your arm. Daddy, I exclaimed, I'm so excited to go on this trip. You look down at me and smile with your special smile but you keep just for me. He took my hand in yours and we stayed like that in line until we got our tickets. Then we went through TSA, and walk down to where our gate was. When we sat down to wait for boarding, you put your hand on my leg and moved it slowly up towards my clit. There was an older couple sitting across from us, and I saw the old man look at you doing it. I put my hand on yours as if to stop you, and his mouth open like he was breathing in. His eyes were on ours. After putting my hand on yours, I looked across at his face. He looked up and saw me staring at him. He almost looked away but could not.

As he looked me in my eyes I tightened my hand on yours and inched it slowly closer to my clit until your hand was under my skirt completely. The old man's eyes straight to your hand in mine, and jumped right back to my eyes with a widened expression on his face. I could tell he was shocked, but not knowing the situation, what can he do? I grinned at him, and winked. He inhaled so quickly I thought he was going to have a heart attack! I giggled, and looked at you and said daddy kiss me. And so you brought your head down to mine and I put my hand on the back of your head and when your lips touched mine I lick them and then put my tongue inside and we kissed for a long moment. When you release me from the kids I looked back across and the old man wasn't looking at us anymore. But I could see that his dick was getting hard. What we had done in front of him had turned him on... and then I woke up. I'm hoping I'll dream more soon...

Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers