Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 17: Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NnnnggggGGGHHHHH!"

The jet of warm, pungent fluid struck me full in the face as Hilary ejaculated uncontrollably. The first squirt was short and weak, the second much more plentiful and powerful. My hair and shoulders were wet with her incredible secretions but still I kept going. A third then a fourth jet of fluid shot out from Hilary's slit before she collapsed, spent and helpless, arms and legs all around me.

"Enough....enough!"

Her words were little more than a whisper but they were sufficient. I slowed quickly down to a halt before gently easing my fingers from her open, gaping vagina and sitting back between her open thighs, panting for breath as hard as Hilary herself.

"Turn... turn over... turn over... now!"

The male voice came from the bed alongside me, broken and panting but clear. Clive had brought my wife to an impressive orgasm but it wasn't enough; there was more to come. However effective his cock was, his age and fitness were beginning to let him down, but Clive was determined to see it through and do as thorough a job on my wife as he believed me be doing on his.

"Not in my bottom," I heard Alice's slurred voice pleading. "Please! You're too big!"

"Relax, Little Alice," Clive said softly, turning her skinny body over with surprising dexterity, lifting her bottom until she knelt on all fours on the mattress. "You'll be okay!"

"But..." she slurred again.

I watched as Clive shuffled around on the bed until he was keeling behind my wife's raised behind. My view was obstructed by the angle and by his paunch, but from the expression on her face I could tell he had positioned his monstrous cock in the right place.

"Please! Not on my... my..." Alice begged.

Then slowly, forcefully, he penetrated her from behind.

"OwwwwWWWWWOWWW!"

From the look on my wife's face as Clive's shaft entered her body, I could not only tell that he had penetrated her vagina rather than her anus, but that this new position was bringing her startlingly different sensations.

"OhJesusFuckingChrist!"

Alice's eyes flew impossibly wide as Clive's cock sank deeper and deeper into her helpless body.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me pleeease!"

Before my eyes, Clive obediently began to thrust hard and rhythmically in and out of my wife's helpless body, his pace growing faster as I watched. Nearly twice her weight, his fat belly overhung her skinny bottom and rippled every time his hips struck her buttocks which they did, firmly and confidently.

"Oh Yes! OhYes! Oh Yes!"

The effect on my own body was immediate; the erection already very evident between my thighs became even harder. From her supine position, Hilary must have noticed its presence too because she sat up, took my arms in her hands and pulled me onto her.

"It's time to fuck me, Cucky-Boy!"

The look on my face must have been one of surprise because she laughed out loud.

"Don't be a doormat all your life! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fuck me now!"

I looked towards the bed alongside, where my wife's slender frame was almost invisible beneath Clive's flabby torso. Only her wide-open legs could clearly be seen, long with the arms and hands that were raking his shoulders and back ecstatically.

"She won't even notice," Hilary hissed. "And if she does, she won't care. Now get that cock inside my cunt now!"

Well used to obeying the women in my life, I lowered myself onto Hilary's bony body. Her legs parted wide to make room for my thighs and hips until my erect cock brushed against her inner thighs. I looked down onto her older, aroused face, her small, floppy breasts and stretch-marked tummy.

And felt more in need of a good, hard fuck than I had in a very long time.

Hilary smiled up at me, then reached down between her open thighs. I felt the grip of a female hand around my erect cock, guiding it towards her wet flesh. I felt the heat of her slit on my tip as she positioned me at her gaping entrance.

I pushed forwards, feeling her hot lips part and her entrance begin to surround my swollen head.

Then my body took over. Hilary's hand flew away as I made my first bold thrust into her welcoming vagina.

I sank my full length into her in one slow, smooth stroke.

"Ahhhh! Yesss!"

Hilary's long, slow exhale as I bottomed out inside her was wonderful to hear. The grip of her vagina around my shaft was wonderful to feel. The pressure of her cervix on my tip was wonderful to experience.

It had been so long since my cock had been inside any body other than my wife's, that I had forgotten how good an unfamiliar vagina could feel. The fact that Hilary's vagina was almost as old as my mother's did not even occur to me; she felt simply perfect.

"Ohhh! That; feels good." I sighed.

"You like a well-used cunt?" Hilary teased, flexing her pelvic floor, her vagina gripping then releasing me.

"Mmmm. God yes!"

"Well fuck it, Cucky Boy. Fuck it as hard as you like. Show me what you're really made of!"

As aroused as I could ever remember being, I knew I could not last long inside this amazing woman. Hilary's cunt was so different from Alice's, it gripped me in different places, twisted me in different directions, her entrance held my thick base tighter.

I began to thrust. Trying desperately to maintain control, knowing that ejaculation would never be far away, my strokes were as slow and measured as I could manage.

Alongside me, Clive seemed to be having no such problems. His ejaculation well under control, he was hammering into Alice's body like a man possessed and she was responding with an equal absence of control, her half-hidden head flopping from left to right in time with her lover's powerful piston-like strokes.

Her mouth was open, but no noises emerged, the sound of flabby male belly striking skinny female flesh saying all that was needed about the force of their copulation.

"Forget her!" Hilary hissed. "She's too far gone to care. Just fuck me, Cucky Boy. Be a real man for once and give me your best shot!"

I looked over at my wife one last time, just as her head fell towards me. For a few seconds, our eyes met. Not long enough to convey any message, but enough for me to see she knew exactly what was going on in the bed next to hers.

Emboldened, I began to fuck Hilary for all I was worth, thrusting in and out with a rhythm I prayed would keep me just the right side of ejaculation.

"Yes! That's more like it!" she hissed beneath me. "Faster now. I want some of what Little Alice is getting!"

Obediently I increased my speed, thrusting deep into her with the power of my thighs as well as my back and buttocks. Hilary's legs flew even wider apart, her knees rising until her legs were wrapped around my waist.

"Deeper! Deeper!" she croaked.

I drove into her as hard as I could, my head hammering into her cervix every time I bottomed out within her. The wet, slapping sounds of our bodies colliding joined those emanating from the bed alongside. I could feel my climax beginning and fought hard against it, counting backwards in my head to try and retain some control.

"Oh my God YESSS!"

Hilary's orgasm took me as much by surprise as it seemed to take her. I could feel her vagina in spasm, gripping and releasing my shaft as her hands flew to my face, shoulders and upper arms.

"YES! YES! YES! KEEP ME CUMMINGGGG!"

The effect of her words on me was profound. The effect on the occupants of the other bed was profound too. As I looked across, I saw Alice begin to climax intensely, her mouth and eyes open wide, her body shaking. After only half a dozen thrusts, her arms gave way and her face fell to the mattress, leaving her bottom stuck up obscenely in the air. Clive's fingers were digging into the firm flesh of her hips, pulling her bodily onto his thick, stubby cock over and over again.

"Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!"

Slop! Slop! Slop! Slop!

Clive's fat belly was slapping hard against my wife's skinny bottom with every powerful stroke. The sound of flab colliding with bone and muscle filled the room, along with the helpless wailing sound of a woman in heat.

"Yes! Oh God yes! Cum in me! Cum in MEEEEEEE!"

Alice's voice was loud, high-pitched and almost animal like. Despite my own thrusting, my mind reeled; less than a dozen feet from me, my sweet wife was begging an unattractive, overweight old man to fill her slender, androgynous body with his semen.

True, I had heard her in this state before, but only with gorgeous, well endowed younger men like Steve and Mitch. Hearing my beautiful young wife craving the seed of a man old enough to be her father made my mind spin and my body go into overdrive.

Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!

I thrust harder and harder into Hilary's equally helpless body beneath me, the sounds emanating from our conjoined loins echoing those coming from the bed nearby.

"MmmmmMMMMM!" my lover moaned loudly, clearly appreciating the increased energy of my strokes.

Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!

"AaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeessSSSS!"

Alice's moaning rose in pitch and volume, her increasing passion matching Hilary's. Deep down I knew that, however much younger I was, my modest endowment and prowess as a lover couldn't match Clive's oversized tool and his years of experience.

My wife had already climaxed twice at his hands, Hilary had only made it once as I tongued her; it had been a powerful orgasm but did quality make up for quantity?

Determined to do the very best for my first extramarital lover, I steeled myself, thrust harder and deeper and concentrated my mind an anything that might prevent me cumming too soon.

Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!

The sounds coming from our conjoined loins became louder and wetter.

Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!

"That's right! Keep going Mister Cuckold!"

Hilary's voice was cracking too as I thrust into her as hard and as rapidly as I could. As I fucked her for all I was worth, the sounds coming from the bed alongside grew faster and deeper.

Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!

"Oh Yes! YESSSS!"

Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap-slap!

"Oh God! Cum in MEEEEE PLEASSEEE!"

Alice was desperate now, her voice pleading for the old man's seed to fill her young, fertile body. The effect on me was profound; no amount of counting backwards could help, no matter how dull and unsexual the image I conjured in my mind, my body had decided that I was going to cum and it was going to happen now!

Hilary read my body and read it well, tilting her hips sharply downwards to rub her clitoris against the top of my shaft, her pelvic floor clamping hard on its sides with a force that was impressive for a woman her age.

"Sorry! Sorry! Going to cum! Sorry!" I gasped, knowing she hadn't come close to orgasm with my cock in her, hoping that the climaxes I had delivered with my mouth and hands would be enough to satisfy her.

"I don't care!" she croaked. "Cum Mister Cuckold! Cum for me! Cum in my cunt!"

Her eyes were wide, her hands grabbed at my waist, pulling me harder into her with every thrust.

I didn't need any more encouragement; no sooner had the words left her lips than the ball of heat that had been building at the base of my shaft exploded in a shower of semen. My back went into spasm, my thrusts grew wild and frantic, my chest tightened as I began to ejaculate inside Hilary's pulsating vagina.

The core of my erection burned with the force of this, the first time since my marriage that I had reached climax inside a woman who was not my wife; my first true act of infidelity.

"Enough" Enough! Cum in me PLEASSEEE!"

The sound of my orgasmic wife still begging her fat lover to impregnate her only a dozen feet from where I had just inseminated her friend gave me no time to think of the implications of my act. I kept thrusting as best I could throughout my ejaculation while the words coming from the bed alongside me filled my head.

"You want my cum, do you?" Clive growled.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God please yes!" Alice sounded desperate.

"Then beg for it, Slut! Beg for it!"

"Oh God! Oh God! Please! Please! Cum in me nowwwww!"

Finally accepting her plea, Clive suddenly quickened his pace and a dozen or so thrusts later, reached his own moment of peak fulfilment. With a low, sinister howl, he began to ejaculate in my wife's vagina as I had ejaculated in that of his. The bed creaked and groaned under their combined weight as the fat man's body shook and trembled in monstrous orgasm, ripples passing over and through the flesh of his belly, buttocks and thighs.

"OhhhhGodddddYesssSSSS!"

The wail that accompanied my wife's final orgasmic spasm was one of the loudest, most intense I had ever heard emerge from her sweet, pretty mouth. Her face was contorted as was Clive's as the two of them reached a massive simultaneous climax. They froze, their eyes fixed on each other, his huge body held still over her skinny frame as deep within her belly, his cock throbbed and pulsed, pumping her full of his thick, pale seed.

The moment seemed to last an age before finally, he collapsed on top of her, my wife's skinny female body buried beneath a small mountain of pale male flesh.

As I lowered my own body onto Hilary's equally skinny frame, feeling the dying throbs of my ejaculation hard against her cervix and her hands stroking my shoulders and sides, my head was spinning.

***

It was well past three in the morning when the taxi finally dropped me and my sleeping wife back at our house. It was still very dark but I could tell the dawn wasn't far away. I woke her gently, escorted her into our home and up the stairs where I helped her undress and get into bed naked.

She fell asleep almost immediately. I spent a few minutes turning off lights and checking doors before undressing, pulling on my sleep shorts and joining her in our marital bed.

I lay for a while in the darkness listening to Alice's slow, deep breathing; the sound of contented, post-coital, post-orgasmic rest that I knew so well. From the state in which Colin's cock had left her vulva, she would be sore when she woke up and would need some of the TLC I so enjoyed dispensing after our adventures.

But what prayed equally on my mind was that, for the first time since we had embarked on our new lifestyle, I had joined my wife in infidelity instead of just watching her cheating on me.

It had been a very pleasant, very novel experience feeling my erect cock inside another woman's body for the first time since our marriage. Hilary had been a thoughtful, experienced, proficient and attractive bed partner for my first extra-marital fuck too but despite this, I wasn't sure it was for me.

The truth was that although it had been warm and exciting to have an attractive woman want me inside her -- even if she was old enough to be my mother; even though it had been one of the most physically rewarding, most intense orgasms and ejaculations of my life, I had derived at least as much pleasure from watching my wife in the arms of another man as I had from having a lover myself.

Despite all that had just happened, in my heart it seemed I was still Cucky-Boy.

***

The sun was streaming through gaps in the curtain when the phone rang, waking me from a deep sleep. I grabbed the handset next to the bed and mumbled something incoherent into the mouthpiece.

"Sounds like you had a good night," my father's voice chuckled down the line. "Just warning you that we'll be bringing the kids back at noon, okay?"

I looked at the bedside alarm. Eleven o'clock. Shit!

"Okay Dad," I growled. "Thanks for the warning. See you then."

I turned to the duvet-covered lump alongside me.

"Did you get that?" I asked.

"Mmmm," she mumbled into the pillow. "What time is it?"

I told her.

"Shit!" she agreed. "We're due at Carmen's at one as well."

"Oh fuck," I croaked, my head throbbing. "I'll put the kettle on."

I meandered unsteadily downstairs, drank two full tumblers of water then made both a pot of tea and some strong coffee. I could hear the shower running above my head then stopping as I approached the bedroom door with a tray of hot drinks in my hands.

I could just about make out the dark rings under my wife's eyes as we crossed in the bathroom's doorway but by the time I had shaved and showered myself she had dressed and was applying make-up to conceal the evidence of our first night as swingers.

I had to admit, even tired and hung-over, Alice looked stunning in dark tights and a very short skirt beneath one of her tight-fitting long sleeved, high collared tops. She dried her long blonde hair then tied it in a pony tail which hung down her slender back.

"Won't you be a bit hot in that?" I asked, indicating the top she had chosen.

She said nothing in response, but merely pulled the high collar down to reveal two large dark hickeys on the base of her neck.

"Okay. I get it!" I smiled, giving her a kiss on top of her lovely head. "Can you manage any breakfast?"

"Perhaps a piece of toast," she said. "And I think I'd better stay off the wine for a few days."

"It's those cocktails," I agreed. "They've always been the death of me."

It was a quarter to twelve when we finally sat together at the kitchen table for breakfast. My own tummy was very unstable and my head throbbed but I tried to put on a brave face. After all, we couldn't let my parents and our kids suspect anything untoward had happened in their absence.

I munched noisily on a slice of toast while Alice ate fruit and yogurt from a bowl. Neither of us seemed very talkative but when the kids arrived home discussion would be impossible so I asked the first question.

"Did Clive live up to Hilary's promises?"

"He certainly did!" Her reply was immediate and heartfelt. "That was a big surprise."

"I thought so," I laughed hollowly. "From what I could hear you were in shock. Then you went a bit out of control, didn't you?"

Alice looked straight at me. Her concentration was elsewhere but her eyes were bright and sparkling.

"Don't ever judge a book by its cover," she said. "You did know I didn't fancy Clive at all? That I really only agreed to go with them so you could get between Hilary's thighs again?"

"He's no oil painting," I agreed.

"He certainly isn't!" Alice laughed. "I nearly didn't agree to do it but what a mistake that would have been!"

"So I heard!" I chuckled. "What was so good about it?"

Alice leaned back in her chair; her eyes flew to the ceiling as she thought for a moment.

"Well the size and shape of him for a start," she said excitedly.

"I could see he was different."

"He's got the ugliest cock I've ever seen," she continued. "Horrible! Short and stubby but Jesus, it's thick. It stretched me tighter than I've ever been stretched."

"I heard you squeal," I said.

"Too right I squealed. Because he's old, fat and unattractive I don't think I was properly turned on enough; I hadn't got myself lubricated enough so it was more of a shock than I expected when he stuck it in me."

"Did it hurt?"

"Only for a few thrusts. But as soon as I realised what was inside me, my body went crazy and nothing else mattered."

Her voice had gone dreamy and distracted.

"But you're okay this morning?" I asked, embarrassed again.

"I'm sore of course, but I don't care! I've just got to remember to hide these," she pointed to her neck where the hickeys were hidden. "There are marks in a few other places too," she added quietly.

I didn't press her to tell me where but made a mental note to look carefully when she got ready for bed that night.

"It's amazing just how very different it can be doing it with different men," she mused. "My Mum always says variety was the spice of life."

"I doubt your Mum had this kind of variety in mind though," I smiled.