Journey into Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
My continuing story of my journey.
4.3k words
4.83
1.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My time with James had opened up a part of me I had repressed for years. There will always be a special place in my heart for him, as he introduced me to my real self. Even though I now understood who I was inside, I was still hesitant to openly admit my obsession. I continued to find local places to explore and met other men, each encounter strengthened my resolve to one day commitment to my new lifestyle, that is until I met Roger.

I had met Roger in a bar, it wasn't even a gay bar, just a local watering hole I had dropped into for a quick drink before heading home. There was some sporting event on the big screen and the place was sort of full, not packed, but busy. Roger was sitting at the bar and the only seat open was the one next to him. I strolled up, sat down and when the bartender came over I ordered my favorite cocktail, a White Russian with a double shot of Vodka. No sooner had the bartender left to fetch my nightcap, I heard the man next tom me mutter that I had an interesting choice of drinks. I turned and smiled at him and stated I liked my drinks strong yet smooth and creamy.

This elicited an odd look from my neighbor, then his smile broadened. He had a nice smile and he was easy to look at as well. About 6', muscular but too much, with sandy brown hair, I found myself attracted to him in a way I hadn't expected. Conversation was a little difficult with the level of background noise, but we managed. Eventually he asked was I a regular and I told him I stopped by from time to time as it was close to home. He told me he had just gotten into town for work and would be here for several months working on a new project. He asked about good restaurants and places to unwind that weren't some sort of tourist trap or one of the local yuppie hangouts.

We talked for another hour about places and people and just about everything, until I suddenly felt a hand on my knee. The touch had caught me off guard and I hesitated in my description of a particularly good restaurant I frequented. The hesitation was just a moment, but when I continued to speak and didn't draw away from his touch, his smile broadened again. He asked if I might like to join him for dinner one night. Now it was my time to smile, I had completely forgotten about my quick drink and going home. I had somehow gotten lost in my conversation with this very nice man.

I suddenly realize just what kind of affect he was having on me and I felt my blood pressure rising and my pulse quickening. His hand didn't remain on my knee, as we talked, he slowly moved it up to my thigh and he would gently squeeze my thigh to emphasize some point he was making. I found the feeling almost as intoxicating as the double White Russian, but in a far more potent way. I felt my face beginning to flush and the heat rising within me. He leaned in my direction and whispered that he was enjoying my company and would very much like to go someplace quieter. Would that be something I'd be interested in? As he said it, he again gently squeezed my thigh. The rush was intense, I didn't so much as answer, as I felt myself blush and nod, though I did manage to add I'd like that very much.

He called the bartender and paid for our drinks, then we headed out to the parking lot. Once outside, away from all the banter of the bar, he turned to me ask if I'd like to ride with him or follow in my own car. I had inadvertently stumbled on something that promised to be wonderful and exciting. I wasn't about to let the heat cool and promptly acknowledged that I would love to ride with him. At this point, I still had some doubts about where this would lead, but my using the term "love" when referring to riding with him may have set the tone for what happened later that night.

He'd actually chosen to check out one of the restaurants I had suggested. It was a little farther away than some of the others, but it gave us time to continue talking and that was fine with me. When we arrived he hopped out and before I could get my door open I found it being opened for me. It was a little embarrassing at first but my smile seemed smooth any awkwardness I felt. We entered the restaurant and waited to be seated. The waitress who seated us asked if we'd like a table or a booth, before I had time to think about it, Roger told her we'd like a booth. She quickly responded saying the only one she had available was a small round booth in the back. Roger smiled at her and said perfect, then she led the way to our table.

This was a good restaurant and had a good many patrons, so the noise level here was much the same as the bar without the sports commentary. In order to continue our conversation we had to move closer together in order to be heard. I was sitting to Roger's left. The waitress arrived to take our drink order. The waitress turned to me and asked what I'd like. Roger stepped in and announced I'd like a White Russian with a shot of vodka. He ordered a whisky on the rocks and the waitress turned to fetch our drinks. His answering for me had taken me by surprise, so much so that I hadn't noticed when he'd ordered, he once again slipped his hand to my thigh and was gently massaging it as we talked.

I found myself having difficulty following the conversation. The sensations rising inside of my from his gentle touch were threatening to overwhelm me. It was also heightening my senses, I suddenly became aware of everything about him that I hadn't previously taken notice of. His aftershave, though it was the end of the day, I could still smell just a hint. It mixed well with his natural oils and as these odors filled my nostrils a slow heat began rising inside of me. I found myself touching his arm as we talked, feeling their firmness as my hand drifted high up his arm. I felt myself getting more and more excited, so when the food arrived it gave me time to get myself under control.

Dinner moved quickly, almost too quickly, I found we had finished eating and Roger was ordering another rounds of drinks for after dinner. This was my third White Russian and the alcohol was beginning to take effect. Seems the more I drink the more my inhibitions fade away. I knew just how much they had faded because when the drinks had come, Roger had taken his hand from my thigh. No sooner had he done so then I placed my left hand on his thigh. Not only did I change it up, was had begun massaging his thigh working my hand further up his leg. He turned back to look at me and I heard him say he was hoping the extra drinks would kick in. my response was instantaneous. I slipped my hand down between his legs, moving up to his crotch.

I smiled at him as I told him that they had and that he might be in trouble. His response came quickly indicating he wasn't worried at all. With that, my fingers brushed his crotch and too my surprise, I found something stiff pressing back against my fingers. That had done it for me, all my fears and inhibitions were gone at this point. Between the vodka and the sexual excitement rising in me, there was no turning back. I withdrew my left hand, which brought a frown to Roger's face, but I slid a little closer to him, my right hand caressing his arm. I could feel the firm muscles and I gently stroked them, smiling up at him as I did so. Then before he could comment, I dropped my hand to his crotch. I was delighted to find not just the stiffness I had felt before. I found something fairly large which began to pulse as my hand gently squeezed it.

Roger shifted a little, for a moment I thought I had gone too far, but as it turned out the shifting allowed me better access. Tucked to one side, his erection found room to extend fully and I relished the feel of it through the thin material of his trousers. I glanced up at him as I rubbed his hardening member and saw his eyes go blank as the pleasure of my touch began to take hold. When his eyes returned to me, I told him I had a place in mind where we could talk without all the background and asked if he'd like check it out. As I asked him the question, my hand gripped his erection and I squeezed to emphasize what might lay ahead should he choose to join me. There was a bit of wiggle as he signaled the waitress for the check. He then lowered his voice and whispered that he wasn't going anywhere in his present state. At least unless I wanted everyone in the restaurant to know what we'd been up too. This caused me to giggle and I released his member allowing him to recover, for now.

We had to drive back to the bar to pick up my car and though there was not much said, volumes passed between us. At the bar, I waited before exiting and as expected my door was opened for me. What happened next, again caught me completely by surprise. As I stood up, Roger stepped into me, his arm slipping behind my back and he pulled me into him. I found myself looping my hands around his neck as his grip on me tightened. I could smell the whiskey on his breath as he lean forward pressing his lips against mine. My lips parted voluntarily and I felt his tongue slip between my lips. The kiss was powerful and had a powerful effect on me. I thought my knees would buckle from the intense feelings that were raging inside of me, but he held me firm. I could feel his now ridged cock pressing hard against me as his tongue delved deeper into my mouth.

I'm not sure how long we stood locked in this embrace and when he finally broke the kiss, it left me breathless and gasping. It took several moments before I could move without fear of loosing my balance and falling. My fear was unfounded though because he didn't step back but continued to hold close. I heard him whisper, he hoped I didn't mind his kiss, He just wanted a little taste of what lay in store for us tonight. With that said, he added he'd follow me and released me. All I could manage was a weak yes adding my apartment wasn't far. I more or less floated back to my car and remember little of the short drive home. After parking, again unsurprised, I found my door being opened for me and I half expected to be swept into his arms again, but this time he stepped back allowing me to take the lead.

I led him to my apartment and after opening the door and stepping inside, I once again found myself in his embrace. This time the kiss was more powerful and he pressed me against the door I had just closed. The kiss was more intense and my head began to swim. His grip tightened holding me up. I could feel his engorged cock pulsing against my thigh as he ground his crotch into me. While one arm held me firm, his other hand slipped to my ass. He squeezed pulling me hard against him and I responded by lifting my leg and wrapping around his. Now my hormones were raging as well and wanted this man. I began kissing him back with as much passion as I could manage. My hands roamed over his back. I could feel his muscles tighten under my touch.

I could no longer contain myself and I slipped a hand between us, reaching down for what I knew was waiting for me. I wasn't disappointed when my hand closed over his engorge member. He moaned as I gripped him in my hand. I rubbed his hard cock through the material of his pants and felt him responding to me. I felt something I never thought I'd feel, the power a woman has when she has a man under her control. I was directing the sexual energies being released between us and it felt good. I slipped my other hand between us, pushing him back. He reluctantly gave in and I saw disappointment in his eyes as I broke our kiss, then watched his face change again as my hands began unbuckling his belt.

I could wait no longer, I slipped down to my knees, unzipping his pants and releasing his cock from its prison. His cock stood almost straight out, with just the hint of a curve and it pulsed with every heart beat. I leaned forward and my tongue slipped over the head. I heard his moan as my lips wrapped around his thick shaft. I took a moment to savor the taste of him, swirling my tongue around the head. I could feel his legs vibrating as the pleasure began to course through him. I plunged his cock deep into my mouth and began working the shaft with my tongue as it slipped further down to the back of my throat. I hesitated only a moment then pressed until he slipped completely down my throat. I heard him gasp and moan as I worked. His cock felt good and I was lost to my own desires. I sucked him hard, slowly at first, then building in intensity, until I felt him begin to shutter. I knew what was going to happen, I had done this many times, but when it came, I was still surprised by the intensity of his climax. His cock literally exploded, the force of his cum shooting down my throat. The sheer volume was incredible. I involuntarily gulped as shot after shot erupted from his cock.

I felt his muscles relax as the waves of pleasure began to subside. I held his cock firmly for sometime before I released him. As I did, I looked up at him. He was staring back at me and all he could say was, Oh my God! I smiled up at him and told him that he had just gotten a taste of what was to come. I was rewarded with a wide smile and a nod. I rose from my knees and my hands roamed over his chest feeling the his chest rise and fall from his exertions. I told him I need to go to the bathroom and to make himself comfortable, then I leaned forward raising up on my toes to gently kiss his lips.

As soon a s the bathroom door closed, I had to steady myself against the sink to keep from collapsing. My legs were shaking and I could feel the intensity of my owns sexual desires raging. I hadn't expected what was happening and wasn't prepared for it so there were things I needed to do to prepare and I was uncertain whether I could do them in my present state. Somehow I manage to calm myself enough to get myself ready. It seemed to take forever and my fear was that I was taking too long. When I finally emerged from the bathroom and returned to the living room, I found Roger sitting on the couch sipping a drink. Smiling, I heard him say he hoped I didn't mind that he'd made himself at home, then he patted the couch next to him. I returned his smile with one of my own, one I hoped didn't make me look too much like the slut I felt that I was.

I eased down next to him, as close as I could and he slipped his arm around me pulling me even closer. He set down his drink and leaned in to kiss me. This kiss was different. It was difference was subtle, less intense yet with more feeling, more passionate. I warmth spread within me, the warmth of his kiss. I felt myself giving in to him, I understood I was his and I responded to him, releasing any misgivings and fears. Our hands roamed over our bodies, exploring, touching, caressing, each other, as lovers should. My mind was filled with my need for this man I had just met. I couldn't rationalize the feelings coursing through me. All I knew was that I didn't want this to end. I wanted t remain locked in this man's embrace forever. When we finally came up for air I was panting, hardly able to breathe.

A look of concern crossed Roger's face, but I smiled up at him and his features softened. My hand moved to his chest, massaging the muscles and I explained that he had taken me by surprise. I went on telling him that he had awoken feelings in me. He nodded telling me he had felt something when I sat next to him back at the bar. His hand came up to my chin and he lifted it. He leaned forward kissing me. This kiss was gentle, no sense of sexual excitement or power, something else, more passionate, more like a promise. When he again broke the kiss, I was panting again. No words passed between us, we just gazed into each other's eyes for long moment. Then he pulled me close once again, our lips met and he leaned back pulling on top of him. His hands roamed over my body, gently caressing me. I could feel the energy rising in him, feel his sexual desires building. His cock was beginning to respond and I could feel it stiffening beneath me. I came up for air and asked if he like to move to my bedroom, he nodded and sat up, releasing me from his embrace.

The next few minutes seemed to pass almost unnoticed. The next thing I knew, I was locked in his arms in bed. He rolled on his back, pulling me on top of him. His hands were everywhere, on my thighs, caressing my back and finally forcibly squeezing my cheeks pulling tight against him. I could feel his thick hard cock pulsing against my belly, a hungry animal eager to be sated. I disentangled myself and moved down his body to give his pulsing member the attention it craved. My lips once again engulfed his throbbing cock. I moved slower this time, I wanted this to last. As I worked his shaft his scent filled my nostrils and the scent was more intoxicating than any drug. My desires were screaming at me and I began to increase the intensity. He shifted under me and when I looked up questioningly, he told me that he wanted more this time. He pulled me up next to him and I found myself once more in his embrace.

He pushed me onto my back as we kissed, his hands massaging my chest. His fingers found my nipples and he gently rolled them between his fingers. Our lips parted and I felt his mouth cover my nipple, kiss and sucking. The feeling was electric, I felt pleasure rising in me as he worked them. His hands moved down my body as he worked, caressing first my stomach then touching my small erect member. After a gentle caress, his hand moved between my legs, caressing my thigh, then finally he found his goal. His finger brushed my tight opening, hesitating only a moment before pressing gently against it. I moaned in response,, parting my legs to give him easier access. I gasp as he slipped his finger into me. As he probed, I closed my eyes moaning, my hips beginning to respond with slight bucking motions, my body telling him what I could not tell him in words.

He handled me like clay, an artist working his magic. I was son on my stomach his hand between my cheeks, his fingers probing me. He moved down my body, his tongue working down my back. I raised my ass and spread my legs for him. I was lost in my desire for him now, willing to do anything to satisfy him. I knew that in his satisfaction, I would find what I craved, the feel of him inside me. I felt his tongue probing slipping inside and reveled in the waves of pleasure coursing through me. Then the moment I had hoped for came. I felt his hard cock brush my cheek on its way to its goal.

There was a moment of fear as I felt the huge head pressing against the opening. Fear that maybe he was too big, fear of the pain that might come, then all the preparation he'd done paid off and the head of his hard cock slipped easily inside me. He held it there for a moment, allowing my body time to adjust, then ever so slowly, he began sliding his cock further into me. Then I was there, I had reached the end of my journey. His cock was fully inside of me, filling me up and the ecstasy of it was over powering. He didn't move for a long time, again giving my body time to adjust, too long in fact as my desire had taken over now and I began moving against him, thrusting myself onto his cock. My body need this, wanted this, and now all I wanted was to be fucked.

His strokes were slow and short first. His cock felt wonderful as it slid in and out of me. I became lost in the waves of pleasure each stroke brought, moaning and writhing under him. I heard his breathing quicken as he thrust into me, his pace gradually quickening as his own pleasure began building. I could feel my own cock leaking the fluids of my impending climax, each time his cock thrust deep inside me, a little more fluid would release, soaking the sheet under me. His thrusts were longer now, deeper, faster, I could feel the energy of his climax approaching. Finally, with one final deep thrust, I felt his cock explode, his hot cum flooding into me. As his cock jerked inside me, releasing load after load of cum, my own climax hit like a truck. I screamed as my cock exploded. Every thrust brought a wave of pleasure which threatened to overwhelm me.

12