Journey into Feminization Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded kindly, "Thank you Ms. L."

"I can't help but think of how such a little slut you are. You turned into such a good little whore with opening your holes, eagerness to get stuffed, and excitement as I saw your little clit throb against your chastity device. We have approximately an hour left. What if I were to tell you I would be happy to extend this a half hour to an hour?"

I responded eagerly, "I would do anything within my limits Ms. L. to achieve such an honor."

"And what I was to tell you the surprise I had in mind would stretch one of the limits we previously discussed. Maybe taking your skills to the next level?"

I gulped not knowing what to do, but also deep down knowing this was the path I was on. I took a deep breath and said, "Ms. L, it would be no greater honor than to be used in the way you saw fit. Even if it stretched my limits."

She responded with a sly smile, "Excellent, let's pick you out some shoes and the cab is on way."

After picking out some flats and a coat to cover my attire, the cab pulled up and we were on our way. Ms. L didn't waste any time embarrassing me throughout the cab ride. Telling the cab driver how this was my first time being so slutty, and asking how I looked. While I was blushing so much, I couldn't have been more aroused.

Upon arriving at our destination, I followed the lead of Ms. L and into the dark interior. Ms. L was greeted by a guard at the first entryway upon entering and showed her membership card. After doing so, we were ushered into the halls and Ms. L led me into a small booth and closed the curtain behind us.

Once inside the small booth she withdrew the blindfold and asked me to kneel. I did so without hesitation and upon kneeling I was blindfolded. Once on, Ms. L turned me around without knowing what would exactly happen next and proclaimed, "Free blowjobs! First time sissy slut out in public that would love nothing more than to suck as many cocks as possible."

It seemed like it flew by. Not seeing where I was going, Ms. L guided my head careful at first not to mess up the double braided wig. I couldn't count the number of cocks I sucked, however after each one her guiding hand became more forceful to get my mouth on a cock as quickly as possible my wig started to become displaced.

She just howled with laughter as I could only imagine I looked like the dirtiest slut one could imagine. I took load after load and with each shot onto my face, Ms. L proclaimed, "Such a good slut! But we can't let that juice go to waste." So she made sure I ingested as much as I could.

At this moment I awoke before the alarm rang and knew my journey was just about to start. I immediately went to my computer to text Ms. L and tell her about my dirty adventures. This turned out to only be the beginning.

12