Journey to Girlhood Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve begins a journey after an encounter with a bully.
3.5k words
4.62
46.2k
91
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not really sure how this all started, looking back on things. I had always been a bit more feminine than most boys, but I had just turned 18 when I started to realise I might not be a boy. Back then, my name was Steve. I was a little shorter than average, pale skin, green eyes, and sandy-brown hair almost to my chin. I was skinny, and not particularly into sports, although I didn't mind running.

But I hated swimming. I'd signed up for a college-prep course in the summer after high school, and part of it was a mandatory physical exercise class. The course took place at my old school, which had a pool, and for the class. we had to change into skimpy little speedos. I felt embarrassed being in front of the girls in the pool, and nervous being in front of the guys in the changing room. Worst of all was the butterflies in my stomach when the lesson was over, and I had to take a communal shower with the other boys. I was a late bloomer, and some of the guys in that shower were looking much closer to fully grown men than 18 year old boys. I was thinking about that, and particularly how muscular one of the boys, Darren, was compared to me, when I realised I was biting my lip.

There was a crack, and suddenly I felt a searing pain across my backside. I let out a cry, much to the amusement of the other boys.

"What's the matter Stevie? Wanted to feel something else touching your ass?" said Max. This also got a round of laughter.

I kept my back to him, turning my head to face the shower wall. I had tears in my eyes and didn't want to dignify him with a response. Max had bullied me since we'd met in high school, he was everything I wasn't. Tall, muscular, sporty, short-haired, good with girls. An asshole.

The shower was still running over me, although it had started to run cold and I could feel my balls retreating for warmth. I heard Max say my name again but ignored him. He said my name again, louder this time, but I kept ignoring him.

Then I felt a hand squeeze my ass, and I gasped. My little cock gave an involuntary jump too.

"So you did want something else to touch your ass!" Max laughed, the other boys echoing his amusement. His hand stayed on my ass, and I didn't know what to say or do. I'd been punched and pushed in this room plenty of times before, but this was different.

"I knew you were a little faggot," Max laughed. His hand gripped my ass tighter and I whimpered. Then suddenly he let go, and I turned around to see Darren pushing Max away from me.

"That's enough man," said Darren. "If you want to touch another guy's ass download a dating app."

"Fuck you, he's the faggot. Anyway, he liked it." said Max. This drew a few chuckles as guys started to file out of the showers to get dressed.

"I don't think he did, and who gives a shit?"

Max snorted, and left the room.

"Thank you," I said to Darren. "I really... thank you."

"It's all good," said Darren. I realised I was staring at his ass as he left me alone in the showers, and shook myself out of it before following to find my own clothes.

*

I tried to keep to myself for the rest of the day, as much as I could. I managed to keep my head down and in my books in class, but leaving I didn't have a book to hide behind.

"STEVIE!"

I turned to look just as Molly tackled me with a hug. Molly and I had been friends since preschool, and she still had the wild energy she'd had back then.

"Are you okay?" She pulled back from the hug to look me in the eyes. "I heard what happened after swim class."

"It's nothing," I said, pulling out of her grip. "Max was just being an asshole."

"Yeah, sounds like he got pretty close to your asshole too!" She elbowed me, "You know, usually I only let guys do that on their birthday!" She laughed, but stopped when she saw my lips start to tremble. "Oh honey! I'm sorry."

I shook my head and wiped away a tear. "I said it's fine!" I tried to push her away but she pulled me into another hug.

"It's not fine. Trust me, I know what it's like when someone does something like that. You can talk to me about stuff like this, ok?" She smiled sweetly at me, then added "and if he does it again I'll kill him."

*

I spent the next week in an anxious hell, hoping to escape the notice of bullies like Max. And for the most part I did. There was the occasional joke about my ass, or being tripped up in the halls, but nothing too out of the ordinary.

I had swim class twice a week, and was so nervous about the next class that I tried to fake being sick, which my dad didn't buy at all. But this class was the final class, and on a friday, so I figured I could escape any ridicule by waiting in the bathroom until the other boys had finished changing and gone home.

Eventually I finally dared to leave the bathroom, darting back to the changing rooms in my hated little speedos. I ran myself under the shower, stripping off my speedos, and then headed back to the changing rooms and my bag and clothes.

Most of the lights were switched off, and my heart skipped a beat when I got to my bench and realised my stuff was gone. Instead there was a small pile of someone else's clothes. I picked up the top item and realised it was a girl's uniform skirt, and underneath it was girls underwear and the rest of a girl's school uniform.

"I knew it," grunted a voice from behind me. I jumped, covering my cock with the skirt I was holding, turning my head to face the voice. Max stepped out of some shadows. He was dressed in his regular clothes now, his short hair spiked up from being towel-dried.

"What the fuck Max! Where are my clothes?" I felt embarrassed about how high-pitched my attempt at asserting myself had been, but before I could really worry about that Max had crossed the room and clamped his hand over my mouth. He pushed me down and I felt my ass hit the cold bench, and the back of my head hit the wall.

"Shut the fuck up, slut." His breath was hot on my ear, his words quiet but stern. "If anyone finds out about this, you'll pay. Understood?"

I nodded, my eyes tearing up. He had complete control over me with just one hand on my face, and I was naked, covered up with just an item of girls clothing I was holding over my cock.

"I'm going to let go of your mouth now, but if you make a sound, or you try to run, I will fuck you up," said Max. He let go, his thumb tracing my lips as he moved his hand away from my mouth. I looked up at him, not sure how to react.

He pointed to the clothes. "Put those on. You embarrassed me this week, getting Darren to push me in front of the other guys. So now you're going to make it up to me."

"But I didn't-" before I'd had a chance to argue I didn't make Darren do anything, Max slapped me hard, knocking me to the bench. I yelped, then bit my lip to try and suppress the noise as he'd demanded.

"Put it on," he said, stepping back and sitting on the bench opposite.

I rubbed my sore cheek, and realised I'd dropped the skirt when he slapped me. I felt so exposed, lying on a bench opposite a fully dressed man, completely naked, my face stinging and eyes watering. I took a deep breath and sat up, and picked up the panties sitting on top of the pile of clothes next to me. There was no way I was getting out of this situation, I wasn't quick or strong enough to get past Max. And if I called for help there was no guarantee there was anyone left at the school to help me. He probably just wanted to embarrass me by making me dress up, maybe something awful like walking home like this or taking photos. But the sooner I gave in, the sooner it would be over.

The panties were black and frilly, much cuter than any boy underwear I'd ever owned. I pulled them over my feet and up my legs. Puberty hadn't hit me hard and I had fair hair anyway, so although I was unshaven they didn't look too silly on me. I turned away from Max, embarrassed as I tucked my soft cock into the panties. They fit fine despite that, and when I turned to make sure they covered my ass properly I noticed Max staring at my butt. He had a hungry look in his eyes, and I think he had a bulge in his pants. And he was calling me gay!

I bent over to pick up the skirt I'd dropped, then slipped it on as well. Then came black stockings, an A-cup bra that matched the panties, a white blouse, and underneath the pile of clothing I realised was some lipstick and eyeshadow.

I finished putting the clothing on and looked at the makeup. It really felt like a step too far, even for this crazy situation. I heard Max stand up and then felt him behind me, his hand on my ass again. But softer this time, feeling me up slowly.

"Put it on, Stacy."

"Stacy?" I asked, flinching for a slap that didn't come.

Max laughed at my flinch. "Steve doesn't really suit that outfit, Stacy suits you better when you're dressed like a slut." He slapped my ass, making me flinch again, then picked up the makeup and put them in my hand. "Put it on, Stacy."

I stumbled towards a mirror on the other side of the room, and took the cap off the lipstick. It was a deep red, and I looked at myself in the mirror before putting it on. Even without the makeup, I was androgynous enough to pull off the uniform! I blushed when I realised this made me excited, although one side of my face was already red from being slapped anyway.

I put the lipstick on, then the eyeshadow. I lost track of time, trying to apply it perfectly for reasons I couldn't really understand. In the middle of this awful situation, for some reason I just wanted to look as good as I possibly could.

I was snapped out of it by Max pulling at my arm, making me drop the eye-shadow.

"That's enough sissy. You've done a great job, I bet this isn't even your first time." He laughed, and ran his thumb along my cheekbone. A shiver ran through me as his other hand held the small of my back, his fingers tracing my pantie-line.

"Max," I whispered. "I've done what you asked me to do. Can I go now?"

He answered me by leaning down and kissing me, roughly at first, the hand that had been running across my face holding the back of my head so I couldn't escape, biting my lip, assaulting me with his tongue. But gradually the kiss became softer before he pulled away, leaving me panting. Against my will, I felt my little cock stir in my panties.

"You're not leaving until I'm finished," said Max. His hands moved to his belt, unbuckling it. "Kneel Stacy."

"No!" I whispered as loudly as I dared, not wanting him to slap me again. "You can't make me-"

He grabbed me by the throat with his left hand, choking me as he finished pulling out his belt with his right. He let go of my throat, allowing me to breathe for a split-second before I felt his belt tighten around my throat, restricting my breathing but not as painful as his hand had been. He yanked on the belt, hard, and I fell to my knees with a cry. I looked up at him and started to cry.

He smiled, his left hand holding the belt that was now my leash, and with his right pulled his cock out of his pants.

His cock was huge. At least 8 inches long, thick, circumcised, and with precum dripping off the end and very, very hard. A vein throbbed on the side as I stared at it open mouthed. I'd seen some of the guys naked before in the changing room, but never hard. This looked like something out of a porn film. Even his balls were big, hanging low beneath his cock.

"Finally found something that will shut you up, eh?" He stepped closer to me, and ran his cock along my cheek, wiping away a tear.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, shuddered breaths as I felt his warm cock press against my cheek. How the hell had I ended up here? I liked girls, I'd tried to kiss Molly when we were younger, I'd jacked off to lesbian porn, I didn't want to be dressed as a girl, held on a leash by a man while he rubbed his cock on my face!

And then he rubbed it along my lips. I felt the precum slide against them and I don't know what came over me, but my tongue darted out to taste it. Salty, bitter, but also, kind of hot. My cock twitched, and I felt an immense feeling of shame and guilt.

Max chuckled. "I knew you were a slut," he said, and shoved his cock into my mouth. I choked but he held me there, one hand on the belt, one on the back of my head. Just as my head started to swim he let me go and I gasped for breath. He slapped his saliva-covered cock - his cock, covered in my saliva on my face, and then shoved it between my lips again, his hips bucking rhythmically against my face, his balls bouncing on my chin. I tried to push against him, my hands scratching ineffectively at his trousers. He laughed and continued to fuck my face. Eventually I gave in, dropping my hands to my sides, letting him fuck my face and gasping for air when he released me.

I don't know how long it was, but eventually he slowed down, and the next break for air lasted longer than usual. I looked up at him, confused, and saw he was panting too, but still smiling. He dropped the belt, then unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside.

He sat down on one of the benches and beckoned me over. I started to get up and he shook his head.

"Crawl."

I nodded in defeat, and did as he directed. I crawled over to him, hesitating as I reached between his legs. His glistening wet cock was rock hard and sticking upright. I knew there was no getting out of this situation until he came. I took a deep breath, breathing in his musky scent, and shuffled forward. Grabbing his cock with one hand, I put my face to his balls and began to lick them while I jerked him off.

His cock was so thick my fist couldn't fit around it, but he moaned so clearly I was doing something right. I felt his hand on my shoulder, but no direction. He was enjoying this. A weird sense of pride went through me, and I realised I was enjoying some part of it too.

His other hand grabbed the back of my head and he ran his fingers through my hair. The hand that had been on my shoulder reached down to play with my nipples through the bra, making me moan and whimper as I sucked on his balls. I tried to fit one in my mouth but they were so big I couldn't.

He stopped playing with my nipples and pulled my dress up, exposing my panties. I arched my back as I sucked, and felt him caressing my ass, then flinched and moaned as he spanked me.

"Good girl, Stacy," he said. "Now stop playing with my cock and suck it, I want to cum on that pretty face of yours."

I felt scared, nervous, and wanted to run away from this asshole. But I also felt excited. Did I really have a pretty face? Was I so attractive that a guy wanted to cum because of me?

He spanked me again, harder this time, and I pulled away from his balls and licked his cock from the bottom to the tip, and then swallowed it, running my tongue along the underside. His precum tasted so good, I couldn't help but swallow it, and he moaned as my throat contracted around his cock. I kept sucking, using both hands to play with his balls and jerk him while I tried to fit as much of him as possible into my little mouth. I looked up at him, trying to see what he was enjoying and make him cum faster, whimpering and sobbing every time he spanked me, my bubble-butt jiggling as he did so.

Finally the pace of his breathing changed, his moans becoming lower and more gutteral.

"Fuck Stacy, I'm going to cum!" he said. I kept going, my eyes still watering. I must have looked like such a slut, sucking his cock as hard as I could, my mascara running, my lipstick smeared from facefucking.

Max pulled out, grabbed me by the hair with one hand and held me in place, jerking off with his other hand. A moment later a fountain of hot, white cum was hitting my face, and it just kept going and going. I shuddered, a flush running through me as I felt something I'd never felt before - a glow of pride at how sexy I felt and what I had achieved. My cock was the hardest it had ever been, tenting my skirt, and my panties felt soaked. As soon as he stopped painting my face with cum, he shoved his cock back in my mouth, and I tasted real cum for the first time. I suckled his cock like it was a lifeboat, exhausted from what he had made me do.

There was a popping sound as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I looked up at him, confused.

"You're a natural cocksucker Stacy. Let's do this again, sometime." He laughed, and began to pull his shirt back on. I stayed kneeling between his legs, too wiped out to know what to do.

He gave a final yank on my belt, then pulled it loose and looped it back into his trousers. He got up and walked towards the exit, then reached up and grabbed my bag. He threw it at me, and I caught it, then scrambled to get up and open it to get my clothes back out.

As I opened the bag I felt him behind me again, then his hand slipped under my skirt and into my panties, a finger probing my asshole.

"Next time, Stacy, we'll test out your other hole." He laughed, flipped my skirt up, and grabbed my hips, pulling my ass back into his crotch. I felt his cock stir again, and he laughed. "But not today. See you later, slut."

I stood there, bent over a bench, waiting for something else to happen for I don't know how long. I heard the door slam as he left but was still in shock, and it took me a while to piece myself together. Eventually I got up and headed to the mirror. My face was a mess - tear-streaked mascara, cum everywhere, and lipstick facefucked into ruin. I stuck my tongue out to lick up a bit of cum sitting above my lips, then washed my face as best I could.

As I took the girl clothes off, I looked down at my soft little cock, pressed against a puddle of precum that had soaked the front of the panties. I don't know why, but I bundled up the girl clothes and put them in my bag, before throwing it over my shoulder and heading home.

I should have been so angry at Max. I guess I was. But I was also... excited. I was in pain. I was in shock. But I was also so proud I'd made him cum. And I wasn't sure what that meant.