Journey to Girlhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve, now Stacy, falls even further into submission.
1.8k words
4.59
21.8k
24
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't read my previous stories in this series, please go back and do so. And thank you for all the comments - it really helps encourage me to write more!)

Max took me by the hand and led me up the stairs to his bedroom. The feeling of my recently caged penis bouncing against my thigh as I walked was distracting, but not enough to let me ignore the fear of what Max would do if I upset him. Or to ignore how strong and rough, how manly, his hand felt holding mine.

As we stepped into the bedroom Max let go of my hand. It was a decent sized room, with typical teenage boy mess, a computer desk, a wardrobe, and a single bed. He dropped down into his computer chair and started looking through the desk drawers for something.

I stood there, wearing makeup, a pink crop top, a black skirt, white bra and panties, and a pink chastity cage, in the room of a boy whose cock I had sucked before. I felt dizzy, anxious - and a little bit excited. Something about the smell of Max made my heart beat a little faster every time I breathed in. The beer I'd had probably contributed too.

Max spun around on his chair and motioned me towards him. I stepped forward, my toes pushing into the plush carpet as I tried to walk as femininely as I could.

He smiled at me - although it was always more of a smirk with Max, with a glint in his eyes that hinted at the joy he found in violence. "Kneel."

I obeyed him, swallowing as my knees hit the floor, trying to push down my feelings. Fighting just made it worse. Maybe if I did what he wanted, how he wanted, things would be easier and I could get home quicker.

I kept my eyes on the floor, although I could see his bulge at the edge of my vision, directly in front of me. I tried to settle my nerves by breathing slow, deep breaths, but when Max didn't say anything I eventually looked up at him.

"Good slut," he said, reaching out to rub his thumb across my lipstick-covered lips. "Beg."

Holding his gaze, I opened my mouth slightly as his thumb continued to trace my lower lip.

"Please sir," I whispered. "I want it."

"I can't hear you." He chuckled, and pushed his thumb into my mouth, brushing my tongue as it moved in and out a few times. He stopped with his thumb still in my mouth, then pushed down lightly, forcing my mouth open a little wider. I kept looking up at him, drool starting to form as he held my mouth slightly open. "What were you saying Stacy?"

"Please Sir, I want your cock," I said a little louder than a whisper. Or at least, that's what I meant to say. What it sounded like with Max's thumb in my mouth was a little different.

Max laughed. He pulled his thumb out of my mouth, smearing my drool down my chin as he wiped it.

"That was a little better. But I didn't tell you to ask politely. I told you to beg. And I'm not going to be pleased if I have to ask again."

I inhaled deeply through my nose, blinking and trying not to panic as I thought about how he had hurt me earlier. My mouth was still slightly open, drool on my chin, my eyes meeting his,

"PleaseSirINeedYourCockSoBadlyPleaseINeedItMoreThanAnythingI'llDoAnythingToWorshipYourBeautifulCockJustPleaseLetMeSir!" I said as loudly as I dared, wanting to keep Max happy without announcing to the whole neighborhood that I was a sissy slut.

Max just smirked, rolled closer to me on his chair, and pulled down his pants. His thick cock flopped out, smacking me in the eye and then bouncing down my cheek as it did so. I stuck my tongue out to lick the spot of pre-cum that had been left on my cheek as his cockhead has smacked it.

My eyes left Max's face and focused on the one-eyed monster in front of me. I'd never thought of a cock as handsome before - certainly not my own little penis. But I guess what I had said when Max had made me beg came from the heart - his cock really did look handsome. In that moment it felt like time slowed down. My anxiety subsided, my worry about what this meant about my sexuality disappeared. I almost forgot Max was in the room. At that moment, all I knew was that there was a cock in front of me, and I wanted it.

I stuck my tongue out and licked it lightly, starting at the base and moving slowly up to the tip. I slid my tongue around the swollen head and heard Max moan as I tasted his precum again. It was salty, and almost a little sweet. I wanted more. I reached my hand out and fondled his hairy balls, gently cradling them as I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was freaking out, but in that moment I was in heaven, focused entirely on pleasing that cock.

I could barely believe it, but I felt his cock get even harder as I slid my lips down his shaft. I placed my other hand on his knee for support as I went as low as I could, still only halfway down his shaft, and then brought my mouth back up, teasing with my tongue as I did so. I felt Max shift his hand to the back of my head and run his fingers through my hair. I felt a little bit of pride that I was doing something right, that his hand on the back of my head was confirmation I was doing it well, resting softly rather than forcing me to change the way I sucked.

I pulled my lips off of his cock with a soft popping sound, and nuzzled against his balls. I inhaled his scent as I sucked on them, the hand I had been cupping them with moving to slowly masterbate his cock. Max gave a guttural groan as I did so, and I felt my caged cock give an involuntary jump. I brought my knees close together, trying to hold my cage between my thighs and prevent the pain that came when I started to get hard and it pushed the cage away from my body. In doing so, I just made the cage get even tighter as my smooth legs rubbed against each other, and I noticed the pool of precum that had leaked from me as I'd sucked Max.

Max's grip on my hair got tighter, and he pulled me away from his balls. I looked up at him as he pointed his cock towards my lips again. He held my hair tightly, keeping my head in place, and my eyes started to water as he began to thrust deeper into my mouth. I kept eye contact with him the whole time, trying to anticipate what he wanted so that I didn't displease him.

As his cock went further towards the back of my throat I began to gag, and put my hands on his knees. I pushed gently, trying to signal that this was too much, but he kept going, I started to panic and pushed harder, but that only made him thrust harder, and I gagged as he got his cock almost balls deep in me. My vision started to blur as my air started to get short and tears welled in my eyes, while Max kept thrusting and using his grip on my hair to move my head up and down his cock. And then suddenly my throat was empty and I could breathe again, and I felt Max slap his spit covered cock against my face.

"How was that slut? Did that satisfy your craving?"

I was still panting for air and didn't answer at first, but when I saw Max start to raise his hand I found my voice.

"Yes! Yes sir! I'm sorry sir I couldn't breathe and the end and I... It was hard to speak."

Max chuckled, and used his foot to pry my knees apart. My penis was bright red and pressed tight against the cage, a stream of pre-cum hanging unbroken from the head of my cock to a pool on the carpet.

"Looks like you enjoyed it quite a lot. But that's no excuse for making a mess. You know what to do."

"Yes sir," I said. I started to stand, grateful for this respite.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Max said.

"I..." I gestured to the door. "I was going to go and get something to clean this up sir."

"You just demonstrated you're quite capable of cleaning up precum with your tongue. Get back on your knees and clean it."

I looked down at the carpet. It was plush and thick, and probably hadn't been vacuumed in a long time. I knelt down in front of the little pool of precum, wiping what was left on my thighs and the end of my cock on my skirt to not make more of a mess on the floor. I ran my hands through the carpet and tried to wipe the precum off with my fingers where I found it.

Max moved behind me, and then pulled my right arm back. I gasped in pain, as he gripped my wrist and held it behind my back, then pushed me forward. I struggled to stay upright as he pushed my face closer and closer to the floor as he twisted my arm, and then suddenly my face smacked into the carpet as he used his foot to sweep my knees from under me.

"Clean up your fucking mess faggot. And keep your arms behind your back."

I started to cry as I moved my left arm behind me to hold the wrist Max had gripped so tightly. I shuffled to bring my face close to the ground without just being flat on it, which was difficult without using my hands. In doing so I pushed my ass up in the air. As I let go of the last shred of my dignity and leant forward to suck my own precum out of the carpet, I felt Max use his foot to flip my skirt up onto my back. Instinctively I grabbed it and kept it held up, exposing my ass for Max. I heard him use what sound like some kind of pump-bottle, and then what sounded like the skin-on-skin movement of a cock being jacked off.

My caged clit soft, my thighs smeared with my own precum, my makeup ruined, tears running down my face, my panty clad ass being masterbated to by my bully, I began to clean the carpet with my mouth - and all I could think was that my precum didn't taste as good as his.