Journey to Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow! Did Uncle Rob know?'

'Yes.'

My God. That's amazing.' Just hearing Mum say that her oldest friend had fucked another man restored my enthusiasm and banished my shyness. 'Who was it? I mean how...'

'You want the full story?'

'Yes, please.'

'I don't know all the details. This is the best I've got. Rob had always wanted Jan to be more sexually adventurous. To be honest years ago if anyone had suggested that Jan would have become a, hot wife, which I believe is the term used, I would have laughed them out of the room.'

'A bit like me with Lynn. Wanting her to be more adventurous.'

'Not exactly. Rob's a cuckold. Do you know what that is?'

Yes. It's a man whose wife has sex with other men.'

'Only in Rob's case it's a bit more. He knows about it when Jan is with someone else. He likes to hear all about it. It gets him off. Sometimes he manages to watch. Well on the holiday Rob asked Tracey to encourage Jan to let go. There was a bit of flirting between all of them then one night they had something like a game. It's called roll-playing. Jan pretended to be a prostitute and Tracey and Brian paid her to have sex with Brian. And that's what she did with Rob and Tracy watching. Then Tracey joined in.'

'What?' I interrupted. 'Aunt Jan had sex with a woman.'

'Yes.' Mum sighed. I could tell she didn't want interrupted. 'Jan had sex with Brian and Tracey while Rob watched. And it still happens between them. Jan has other occasional partners now. One night stands if she's away with work or on holiday.'

'And Uncle Rob doesn't mind?' I was shaking my head trying to take it all in. Hearing this from my Mum, that's a mindfuck.

'Mind? He loves it.' Mum was silent for a while. Then she stood up. She paced the floor as if thinking something through. She went to the kitchen and fetched a glass of water. All the time she said nothing then she sat opposite me.

'Do you remember when I went with Jan on that wee holiday to Ibiza four years ago?'

'Yes.'

'I hadn't been abroad for years. Are you sure you want to hear more? This is about me, your Mum.'

'Mum we're grown ups. I think I can take hearing about your... your holiday adventure.' I wanted to hear about it all, whatever she'd done. I was excited and hard at the thought.

'Ok. We were there with some younger girls that Jan knew from the university she teaches in. It was our first night there. We'd dressed up, went for dinner then hit the bars. I felt a bit silly tottering along in a very short skirt and skimpy top with ridiculously high heels. However after a few drinks I started to relax. I felt young again. I hadn't felt like that in years. Well, this group of young guys started chatting us up. Two of them were hitting on Jan and me. I felt a bit lost so kept looking at Jan and followed her lead. She was getting touched up by her guy, then she started to kiss him. My head was reeling but she was laughing and joking with him and obviously enjoying herself. His mate was flirting with me. He put his arm round me, told me how hot I looked.' Mum took a sip of water.

'I liked it.' She continued. 'Then he put his hand on my thigh and gradually slid it up under my skirt. I pushed it away, jokingly. I was still liking the attention but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. By now he was bent over me, whispering in my ear, kissing it.' Mum paused closing her eyes as if recalling the moment. 'Before I knew it we were kissing in the crowded bar. A full on snog. His hands were all over me, on my bum, feeling my boob. A bit of me knew I should stop but I was liking it too much. I was randy, like I was eighteen and at University.

'I don't remember how it happened but we ended up back at their hotel. I thought.. God I must have been naive. I thought we were just going to get a drink but we went straight up to their room. All the while we kept snogging and touching each other up. I even..' Mum blushed. 'I even rubbed his cock through his chinos. He was big.'

Mum looked shocked that she'd told me. Neither of us knew how to behave here. How does a mother tell her son that she, let's face it, wanked a young guys hard-on under his trousers. And my reaction? I could picture her hand gripping his shaft through the cotton cloth tent and I wished it had been me.

'How old was he?' I croaked.

'Young. Twenty two or twenty three maybe.'

'So about my age? At the time.'

'Yes, I...'

'It's ok Mum.' I reached over and held her hands. 'If I'd ever got half a chance to go with an attractive woman your age I have jumped at it.'

'Thank you. And that woman would be the luckiest in the world.' Mum squeezed my hands giving me a big smile.

What did that mean I wondered. Was Mum coming on to me? Did she want me to come on to her? I had to calm these thoughts. Take what she said at face value and not let my imagination lead me to do something I'd regret.

'We did have a drink when we got into the room. At least they offered us one. I can't remember drinking it. Jan and her guy, I can't remember their names, were soon on one bed and half naked. My guy, he pushed the straps of my top down and unhooked my bra. He started on my boobs, stroking and kissing them. He pulled me on to the bed. I was too lost in it to stop. Jan and the other guy were already fucking. We were soon naked and joined them.'

She was silent for a while.

'And?' I said. Trying to hide my enthusiasm.

'And? When we finished Jan and I left. I liked it. I even had an orgasm. I felt great at first, high, then when we got back to the hotel I crashed, tears and everything. Jan was great she comforted me, made us tea and we had a chat. It helped me get my head around it. We showered together.' Mum must have guess at what I was imagining for she said, 'Not like that. It was tender and loving. Then we cuddled together to sleep.'

'Wow,' was all I could say. The thought of Mum and Aunt Jan showering then cuddling up together naked was almost too much.

'Don't do that,' Mum said sharply. She looked down at my hand stroking my hard cock through my jeans. 'I'm confessing something real to you. It's not a porn story.'

'Sorry Mum.' I jumped and pulled my hand away. It was just as well. Much more from Mum and I'm sure I would have cum.

'And you don't want to make a mess in your jeans. How would you explain that to Lynn? My big son,' she sighed.

I was conscious that the outline of my cock was obvious to her but I made no effort to hide it. I liked that her eyes kept glancing at it.

'So,' she said. 'What about you. What's has my lovely son got to confess?'

'It's only been me and Lynn since we met.' I thought a moment. 'There is something. I just don't want you to think I'm too weird.'

'Darling I've just told you about my first cougar one night stand. I've not told you about the rest of the weekend. I'm not going to think your weird. I hope.'

Her first, the rest of the weekend? I so wanted to hear more from her but could see I was going to get nothing unless I told her stuff about myself. I looked Mum in the eye and began. 'You know Lynn's friend Sheila?'

'Yes you mentioned her earlier.'

'She stayed over a few Saturdays ago. Lynn and her went out for dinner to Scots Restaurant. Remember we took you there for your birthday.'

'Yes.'

'I'd been out at the football and by the time I'd got home Sheila had arrived and they'd gone out. They came back about eleven. I told you I'd always fancied Sheila?'

'Yes.'

'Well she was hot that night. Her jeans were skin tight. Mum they really were like a second skin and on those long legs, her bum, her crotch... She looked magnificent. She had a tight wool jumper. I'm sure she wasn't wearing a bra. She has small boobs and apparently she often doesn't wear a bra, Lynn told me. There was just a hint of nipple, a suggestion under the fine wool. That alone was enough to get me going but it was her boots. Mum, sorry, you shouldn't be hearing this from your son but they were magnificent her jeans were tucked into them. They were black, long and tight. They came over her knee with a sort of flap.'

'I know the style,' Mum said. 'Let me guess. They had high stiletto heels.'

'Very high and slender.'

'And a pointed toe?'

I nodded.

'Roy, you are so predictable. Go on.'

'They had a cup of tea before going to bed. Sheila sat over there.' I pointed to the one easy chair we had. 'She'd crossed her legs. It just made her legs look endless. Her position, the tight denim on her thighs flowing into the tight leather tapering down to the point of her heels.'

'Roy, you're like a poet of perversity.' Mum laughed.

'Aw Mum. I'm not a pervert am I?'

'No. Of course not. I'm just teasing. You don't need to be so sensitive about what you like.'

'I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was hard.' I paused. 'I had an erection. I could even feel fluids leaking into my shorts. I so wanted to grab her and fuck her. All the time my wife was sitting beside me and all I thought about was fucking her friend.' I was uncertain wether to continue. The memory of what I did still felt nasty.

'Go on,' Mum whispered, squeezing my hand.

'Lynn made cups of tea for her and Sheila. They sat and chatted. I was a bit bored but didn't want to go to bed not when I could keep staring at Sheila. At one point Sheila unzipped her boots and started to pull them off. She was struggling a little when Lynn asked me to help her. It seemed to be an innocent request though Lynn knew that I found boots on a woman sexy. I went across. Sheila stretched out one foot then the other for me to pull. I held them by the foot and the heel to ease them off. I zipped them up and left them neatly beside the couch. I Loved the feel of the warm smooth leather, the thin stilettos and wished Lynn had a pair like them.

'Anyway it was late and we all went to bed. I wanted to fuck and I thought Lynn did but no. She was frightened that Sheila would hear us. That would have been a big turn on for me, knowing that Sheila could hear us.' I stopped, unsure how to continue. Mum gave me time.

Mum squeezed my hand. 'It's ok,' she said, her face full of love and concern.

It was enough, I continued. 'I couldn't sleep. I must have lain for an hour or so. I got up and went came through here. I'd no plan or anything, just thought that a glass of water and some space would help me calm down. I did think of having a quick wank but somehow it felt as if it would be third prize. I got my water and sat there, just where you are now and wasn't feeling any better. Then I saw Sheila's boots. I picked one up.' I spoke hesitantly. 'I sat there holding it running my hands over the leather from the tip of the heel to the very top. I could smell it. I think I might have given it a small lick. I just can't remember. And all the time I was thinking of fucking.'

'Fucking who?' Mum asked. Hearing the question from Mum's lips caused my cock to jump.

'Everyone, Lynn, Sheila, girls I knew, worked with, ones I'd never fantasised about.' I nearly said you because Mum was right there in the mix. 'My cock was throbbing, it was rock hard, throbbing, the tip was wet.' I looked at Mum to see if there was any embarrassment or distaste on her face but there was none. Just gentleness. 'I was naked and I just did it. I sat there and laid the long leather shaft against my cock. The heel and toe were dangling down just below my balls. I put both hands on the shaft and pressed it down against my cock, pressing it onto my gut. Then I started to rub slowly at first then faster, pressing down hard. It felt amazing. I didn't even think either of them could come through and catch me. I came. I spurted between the boot and my gut. I've no idea how I manage to keep quiet...'

'My God!' Mum was wide eyed. Her breath shallow. 'That's the sexiest fucking thing I've heard in a long time. You fucked your wife's friends boot. I'd never have thought of that.'

'Your not ashamed of me?' I asked.

'No darling. Not in the least. I glad that you can tell me.' Mum hesitated. 'I'm proud that you have such a sexy imagination. Few men have.' She checked the time on her phone. 'When does Lynn get home?'

'I booked the taxi to pick her up at eleven thirty.'

'It's just after ten now.' Mum moved quickly. She picked up one of her boots. 'Show me.'

'What?' I couldn't believe Mum was dangling her boot in front of me.

'I mean it. Show me. I want to see you do it again. Fuck your Mum's boot.'

I couldn't believe what she was asking. But yes, the sheer strangeness of it all, the idea of putting on a sex show for Mum was too much to resist.

'Ok. If you want it.' I stood up and stripped off quickly leaving my jeans and shorts to last. All the time I watched her face for approval.

'Wow,' she said, her eyes feasted on my throbbing cock that glistened with precum. 'My big son. I hope your wife realises how lucky she is.'

She leaned forward her face inches away from me. I so wanted her to lean over another couple of inches, open her lips and take it into her mouth. Instead she extended a finger and ran it up the underside to tease the sensitive spot at the top. 'Aaaahh.' I gasped while involuntary thrusting my hips forward.

She took her finger away. 'I'd better stop,' she said. 'Much more and we'd be illegal. We probably are already.'

Mum took her wet finger back, wet with my juices. She handed me one of her boots. Neither of us spoke. I stood there, in front of her face, took the boot and pressed its long leather shaft against my erection squeezing it against my stomach with both hands. I began to slowly rub it up and down my cock.

Slowly I sank onto the sofa. I continued to wank myself steadily with the boot and never took my eyes of Mum. She seemed hypnotised by the rhythm of my hand on the leather. Mum rubbed her hands over her tight t-shirt eventually cupping her breasts. 'Oohhh,' she gasped as her fingers found her nipples under the cotton cloth. 'You don't mind me touching myself as I watch do you?' Her words were breathless. A lustful heaviness fell over her eyes and voice as she asked.

'No,' I answered. My own breathing was getting heavier as the sensations grew in my cock.

Mum slid her hand down to unfasten her jeans. She let her hand sink down lower and lower. Her cunt was hidden by the jeans and panties but I could see her hand moving, massaging, undulating. Low moans slithered from her lips. She used her right hand, the same one she'd used to stroke my cock. Was some of my precum on her finger still? That my juice might now be in her cunt, lubricating was so hot. I wanked the boot faster now, pressing on my cock, harder now. I needed to cum, needed to cum for her.

'Cum with me Mum. Cum with me please.' I panted the words out.

'Ooh yes. Yes. I want to. This is sooo dirty, wanking with by lovely son. Oh God. It's so good. I'm close.' She was breathless, her hand almost a blur, hips writhing on the sofa.

'Muuummm.' I yelled it out as the first hot rush of spunk rushed out of me and was captured between my skin and the leather. I pumped jet after jet. Mum's mouth opened in a breathless scream as she joined me, her body convulsing as the orgasm swamped her.

We sat there soaked in our fluids, drained, breathing slowing.

'Fuck Mum. What did we do?'

'We came together. That was amazing.'

'I know but I'm your son.'

'That's why it was so good. We love and trust each other. And we both needed it. No one will know. It's our naughty secret. Now let me see what's there.' Mum pointed to her boot still resting on her belly. I handed it to her. It was covered in my smeared semen. She looked at it, smelled it then wiped some of with her finger and touched it to her tongue. 'I'm such a bad mother and your a bad son. Now we better get back to normal and clean up before your wife gets home.'

To be continued...

The story of Jan and Rob's erotic awakening can be found in my Ski Holiday Sex Therapy in Loving Wives.

12