Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" said Taylor. "She's not a robot!"

"Well, at least I got a response from you! Then what is she, Michael? A clone? Why did you make one that looks exactly like... like...." Her voice fell off.

"I didn't," said Taylor. "Let me explain."

"Please," said Pam, and the way she said it, with the earnestness in her voice, he found he couldn't resist.

Taylor took a deep breath. How to explain it, while still keeping his Survey Service oath?

Fuck the oath. It was Pam.

"I... I went through some bad times," he said, in a low voice. "Really bad."

"What kind of bad are we talking about, Michael?"

"Torture," he whispered.

Pam's eyes grew large. "Really?"

"I... I saw members of my crew, tortured to death in front of me." His voice was barely a whisper now.

"Are you telling me the truth, Michael?"

Taylor nodded. "I... I was at an emotional low. I needed something to hang onto. I... I thought of you. A lot."

"You did?" she said, and she looked so sweet at that moment.

"Yes," said Taylor. "Eventually, we escaped, but were captured by... others. They could read minds. They created an... individual to communicate with us. Created out of my thoughts. My thoughts... for you."

"That woman... is a created being?" said Pam.

"Yes," said Michael.

"What does that even mean?"

"I can't explain further," said Taylor.

"Michael, did you...."

"No. Not ever. Not even once," said Taylor.

Pam looked into his eyes for a long moment. Then she nodded slowly. She believed him.

A lot of the tension suddenly drained out of their conversation.

Their talk turned to other matters. "After you... left, I started seeing more of Doug. We... we got engaged two weeks ago."

"I heard," said Taylor.

"He's really a nice guy. I think you'd really like him."

"Please don't do that," said Taylor.

"Do what?"

"Tell me that I'd really like the guy who's fucking you instead of me. I'm sure I wouldn't," said Taylor.

Pam gave an ironic laugh. Taylor laughed too. He had always loved her little laugh, the way her eyes looked at him lovingly as they did.

"What... what are you really here for?" Pam asked. Finally, the subject both of them had been avoiding.

"I... I want you back, Pam."

Pam looked a little shocked. She batted her eyelashes, licked her lips, and recovered some compsure, and then took his hand. "Nothing has changed, Michael."

"I'll... I'll do it," said Taylor.

"Do what, Michael?" Pam looked at him expectantly.

"I'll resign my commission. I'll leave the Survey Service. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Pam looked shocked a second time. Taylor could see that her heart was melting, by the sad, longing way she looked at him.

"Really, Michael?"

"I've seen the entire universe, Pam. I realized that of everything I saw, I only wanted one thing: you."

Pam took a deep breath. Then another. Then another after that. Then she took his hand. "Oh Michael. My dear, sweet Michael. If only this was a year ago. But... I'm engaged to Doug. I can't. I simply can't. You understand, don't you?"

Taylor nodded unhappily.

********

One standard hour later, Michael and Pam were making love.

Taylor was vigorously pumping between her legs, while Pam was grabbing his cheeks and kissing him furiously.

When they parted at the restaurant, Pam said, "Well, it was really nice seeing you again, Michael." He could screan her indecisiveness. Should she kiss him, or just hug him goodbye?

"It was nice seeing you too," said Taylor.

"I'll make sure you get an invitation to the wedding," said Pam.

"Oh, that would be so nice," said Taylor, only half hiding the sarcasm in his voice. He watched her. She just stood there. She didn't leave. Taylor screaned her more closely. Could it be... was she really so precariously balanced on the fence? He decided to give a push.

"Say, do you still paint landscapes?"

"Yes," said Pam. "I've painted a whole bunch of them since you were gone."

"I'd love to see them," said Taylor.

"You... you want to come over and see my landscapes?"

"Yeah," said Taylor.

Pam looked uncertain, but just for a second. "All right," she said, with a scared smile.

********

Taylor worked his penis furiously in and out of Pam's vagina. When they had arrived at her place, they didn't look at a single painting. All it took was a meeting of eyes, and then he pulled her in his arms, and her head angled, and she accepted whatever he gave her, totally without resistance.

"So long," Taylor murmured, as he worked himself in and out of her. "It's been so long."

So long indeed. A billion years, by some measures. He had thought about Pam. He had pined for her. He had dreamed of her, in the depths of his despair as his crew was being tortured and converted and killed by the United. It was Pam who had kept him going.

And then he met the other Pam. As her human side developed, he started to feel attraction for her. The way their hands touched. The way they kissed. She kept asking for sex, practically begging for it. A part of Taylor crumbled every time he said no.

But now he was actually doing it. He felt the head of his penis tingling ever more urgently. He was so hard now, so hard in pain and need. He was getting close. He looked at her gorgeous bell shaped breasts. They were so big, so suckable. He looked down to her furry bush. He watched as his shaft plunged into her blonde-brown muff, into the narrow slit that rubbed him so tightly.

And then it happened. Pam groaned, and so did Taylor, and he released into her, moaning with pleasure as he filled her with spurt after spurt of his semen. Whatever Doug had put in there yesterday, the day before, or the weeks or months before, it was he who was inside there now; it was he who was leaving a deposit, marking her as his. As Taylor felt his balls drain, and his penis throb, he smiled with joy as he once again made Pam his own.

They lay in each other's arms and smiled.

"What about Doug?" Pam whispered.

"What about him?" said Taylor, definitely not caring, as he squeezed one of her large breasts. It felt soft and juicy to the touch. It was his once again, all his!

"What shall we do about him?"

We? Taylor didn't want to do anything. "Let him have the other Pam."

Pam laughed. "Oh, I missed you, Michael."

"I missed you too," he said, and his lips moved over hers, tracing hers and then pressing against her. And in moments he was once again plowing into her and taking her as men were made to do, and it was all so very good.

********

"Hello dear. It's such a pleasure to meet you," said Irene Lorenzo. "Please, sit down, sit down."

Pam took a seat.

The office of the President of the World Government was huge and luxurious. A dozen attendants and aides lined the walls, eager to fulfill her every need. Lorenzo, a white haired lady in her 70's, in her third and probably last term as President of the World Government, wanted to end her last term with something spectacular.

Co-opting a powerful alien from the future and using her for her own ends would more than satisfy that requirement.

Lorenzo had read the full report. Of course, she didn't believe that Pam was from the year one billion. Time travel was improbable enough, but the year one billion? A threat from aliens in the far distant future to prevent the galaxy from ever existing? Lorenzo had seen the profile jacket of this rogue Survey Service officer, Michael Taylor, and knew he was prone to embellishment. No, she concurred with the consensus of senior admirals in the Survey Service as well as her own military advisors. Pam was simply the representative of a powerful alien race.

That was all Irene Lorenzo needed to know.

"My dear, it's such a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard so much about you." She stared at Pam's face. It was blank. Pam was still wearing her sexy white "fuck-cation" dress. No one had thought to garb her in something else.

"What?" said Pam.

"What?" Irene repeated.

"What have you heard about me?" Pam asked. She rarely blinked, Lorenzo noticed.

"Only that you are a thoroughly charming and fascinating young woman."

"I am not a woman," said Pam. "I am not young. Charming is relativist. I do not kockk."

Kockk?

By the look of the sultry form-fitting dress, which barely covered her breasts, Lorenzo would have guessed that Pam kockked quite a lot.

"Well, I still enjoy meeting you," said Lorenzo. "I am the head of the World Government. Do you know what that means?"

Pam nodded fractionally. "You are the ruler of the finiterals, through an archaic authority driven command and control system."

Lorenzo gave a false smile. This wasn't turning out exactly as she hoped.

"Where is Taylor?" Pam asked.

"You mean... Ensign Taylor?" said Lorenzo.

"Lieutenant Commander Michael Taylor, of the United Survey Service," said Pam. "Where is he?"

"He is undergoing intensive debriefing," said Lorenzo smoothly. "I understand you have come here to learn more about us."

"Yes," said Pam, agreeing with Lorenzo for the very first time.

"We have selected a guide to help you learn more about our world."

"I have selected Taylor," said Pam.

"Mr. Taylor is not an appropriate guide. He is a Survey Service officer. We have selected someone much better equipped to teach you about the intricacies and nuances of our world. Remy?"

A tall, dark haired, broad shouldered man in casual dress stepped forward. "My dear, this is Remington Farber, one of the most senior facilitators in the World Government."

Remington Farber was nothing of the kind. Far from it. His title may have been that of a diplomat, but in reality he was a licensed comforter first class, contractually bound to the World Government to serve its clients in special situations. It was Remington Farber who helped seal the peace accords between Norway and Uganda which started over allocation of virtue points between the two. Farber had seduced and had sex with Prime Minister Matilda Griegg of Norway, persuading her to accept a deal which severely disadvantaged her country. Farber had also been instrumental in getting the United States to sign onto the Reykjavík accords, which subverted US sovereignty to the World Government. Farber had had a three day sexcapade with US President Michelle Rothman, which culminated in such audacious sex in a hot tub that Farber persuaded her to sign just so she could get her tortuously deferred orgasm.

Irene had believed some parts of Taylor's audacious report. She believed the part that said that Pam was hungry for sex. Taylor, who, according to the rumor mill in the Survey Service, was quite the ladies man, having no qualms about inserting himself into anything with a slot that would accommodate his girth, seemed oddly circumspect about satisfying Pam's sexual needs.

And so Irene had found the perfect companion for her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Madame Pam," said Remy.

Pam watched as he lifted her hand and kissed it. She raised a single eyebrow.

"Remy will show you around, and tell you anything you want to know," said Lorenzo.

"Where is Taylor?"

"Except that," Irene smiled. "We'll meet again in a few weeks after you've gotten the chance to sample a bit of what our wonderful planet has to offer, as well as seeing some of the good works the World Government has done for its people."

Pam looked doubtfully at Farber, who smiled and extended a hand.

********

"I've never met a woman from a billion years in the future before," said Remy.

He didn't believe a word of it, of course, not any more than President Lorenzo did. But he had been warned not to puncture the alien's delusions.

"I am not a woman," said Pam stoically. "I am primarily a diagnostic tool."

A diagnostic tool.

Pam certainly looked like a woman, and the medicos said she was a woman, but Lorenzo maintained she was also some kind of alien. Remy looked at the outline of her heavy breasts, which cleared showed through the sheer material of her fuck-cation dress. Well, it didn't matter to him what she was, as long as she looked the way she did.

"Well, for a... tool, you are very attractive," said Remington. "I've seen laser welders, and ion fixers, and axis decouplers, but none were as sexy as you."

Pam gave him an inscrutable look as she drank from her glass.

They were in a bar in Perth. Pam had had two glasses of scotch, but so far, it seemed to have no effect on her.

She also didn't talk much. Remy would say things to her, and she would just look at him, but not respond. Could she be shy?

Not in a dress like that, he decided as he saw the imprint of her nipples.

Her nipples. They were hard.

"I understand you are curious about love and relationships," said Farber.

"Yes," said Pam, taking another drink from her glass. "I will have to urinate in approximately 2.4 hours. Will there be facilities to accommodate this?"

"To be sure," said Farber. He saw her questioning look. "Yes." He paused. "I was also told you were curious about sex."

"Yes," said Pam, still looking straight ahead.

"You're a very pretty woman," said Farber.

Pam gave no response.

"You have a very sexy body," he added.

Pam continued to look straight ahead. What a cold fish!

"Would you like to have sex?" What did he have to lose? Sometimes the direct way worked best, especially with the shy ones.

That got Pam's attention. Pam turned her head and looked directly at him for the first time. "This body might desire it. Do you propose a live demonstration?"

"Yes," said Farber, getting up and paying the bill. "That's exactly what I mean. A live demonstration."

********

He was having sex with an alien.

Remy tried not to think about it. His job was to seduce Pam and make her favorably inclined towards whatever it was that Irene Lorenzo wanted her for. They had gone back to his place. Pam had let him kiss her. She had let him fondle her breasts. She had let him undress her.

She was cooperating, but not participating.

That was all right. They were just getting started. Remy had had experience with sexually frigid women before. Everyone thought the prime minister of Turkey was a block of ice, until she spent two days and two nights with Remy.

Remy plowed between Pam's legs, giving her his solid three pounder, in and out, in and out. Pam looked up at him. "Is this sex?"

"Yes," said Remy, trying to keep the hurt feelings out of his voice. She had such a beautiful body! Big, bell shaped breasts, a perfect face, a lovely field of pubic-

"You are stimulating nerve endings in my own body, as well as your own, correct?" Pam asked.

"Yes," said Remy, as he continued to work her.

"I kockk," said Pam.

"I cock too," Remy grinned, as he stuck it into her. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, he was pleased. How often did even a high class courtier such as him get to fuck such a young, attractive girl? Most of the women he were assigned to were politicians over the age of 50. He had to smother them with false flattery. But when he told Pam that she had the most incredible body he had ever seen, it was all true.

Remy thrusted faster and faster, as Pam watched him dispassionately. And then the inevitable happened. He released into her. "Ah," he smiled, as he imagined his sperm going deep inside her... inside whatever she had in there. Maybe it was better not to think about it.

Then he pulled out, and lay by her side, exhausted.

"Is the sex act complete?" Pam asked.

"Yes," said Remy. "Did you not climax?"

"Do you refer to the subjective peak of pleasure from rubbing strategic nerve endings in the body?"

"Yes."

"Then no, I did not climax."

"Don't be worried," said Remy, patting her hand. "It usually doesn't happen the first time."

"When does it happen?" Pam asked.

"We'll work on it. After a bunch of times, you'll see there's nothing better."

********

"You were really tortured?"

Taylor nodded. He was lying in bed with Pam. He gazed adoringly at her beautiful face, her sexy body, and the lovely curls between her legs. He still couldn't believe he was back with her again.

"I... I watched my crew being killed in front of me, one by one," said Taylor.

"Oh Michael!" she hugged him, pressing her wonderful mammaries against him. "That must have been terrible!"

"Thinking of you was the only way I could get through it," said Taylor.

Pam kissed him fiercely. "I love you so much."

"And I love you."

"How else did they torture you?" Pam asked.

He looked into those green eyes. It was all classified, but he couldn't deny her anything. He never could. "They... made us do things. With each other."

"Things?"

"They made some of us inflict pain on each other."

"Pain! Michael, did you-"

"No," Taylor shook his head. "Not that."

"Not that. What did they make you do, Michael?"

Taylor turned his head away. Gentle feminine hands turned his head back towards her again. "Tell me, Michael. Tell me everything." She looked searchingly into his eyes. "There were rumors... did they... did they make you sleep with each other?"

"Yes," said Taylor. It all broke open like a dam. "They made me sleep with Suki Tanaka, my navigator."

"I don't know her," said Pam.

"And Elizabeth Shaw, the head scientist on the expedition."

"The frumpy lady with the bun?" said Pam, grinning. "I can't imagine it!"

Taylor gave a small smile.

"Who else?"

Taylor didn't answer.

"There's something you're not telling me, Michael. I can always tell," said Pam. "It was her, wasn't it?"

Taylor said nothing.

"The cute one. Your first officer. What was her name? Hail?"

"Jennifer Hale," said Taylor miserably.

"You always had a thing for her, didn't you?" Pam looked searchingly into his eyes.

"Did it show?" Taylor asked miserably.

Pam smiled. "We were at a party once with your crew. She was the only one you actually introduced me to. That in itself clued me in."

"How so?" Taylor shifted up on his pillow.

"Whenever your boyfriend introduces you to an attractive woman coworker, it's his way of getting a secret thrill, of bringing his woman together with another woman he is attracted to. He thinks he's getting away with something illicit, but I'm always too smart for that," she said, grabbing his penis. She started to knead it.

"You're not angry?" Taylor asked anxiously.

"How could I be, since I was with Doug the whole time? Unless..." her eyes narrowed. "Are you saying you were with her while we were together?"

"No! Never," said Taylor. "Jennifer and I... we had a special connection. For a while. But we never acted on it."

"Good," said Pam. She reached over and kissed him, all the while maintaining her grip on his organ. "Because I can be a very jealous woman."

********

Pam still looked beautiful as she cooked him breakfast the following morning. The woman of his dreams was cooking him breakfast! Taylor still couldn't believe how lucky he was.

"Have you given any thoughts to what kind of job you'll get?" Pam asked, as she cooked eggs in a white bathrobe.

"Maybe I'll get a job with the World Government, in a security or military capacity," said Taylor.

"No," said Pam, pulling bread out of the toasterizer.

"No?" Taylor was surprised. "Why not?"

"Because my job is here, at the exoanthro lab at the University of Perth," said Pam.

"They have excellent universities in Brussels."

"I don't speak Dutch," Pam smiled, as she served him eggs.

"You don't have to," said Taylor.

"Eat," she commanded.

Taylor ate. The food was good. Watching those beautiful green eyes framed by blondeness stare at him intently while he ate was even better.