Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 21

Story Info
Captain Taylor dies in Pam's arms
1.9k words
4.76
2.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Journey to the Year 1,000,000,000

Chapter 21

[Note: This is a Science Fiction story with some erotic scenes. It is not a story with erotic scenes in every chapter. Some chapters have incredible sex scenes, but many others have none. ]

Taylor died the following morning.

He certainly didn't expect it. He heard a buzz at the front door

He answered it.

A bearded man with a blaster stood in front of him. Taylor raised his hands. The man pushed his way into the apartment. "Where is she?" he demanded.

"Where is who?" Taylor asked loudly.

"The Evil One! The Evil One who has tried to defile Laquinta!"

This must be a disciple of the God of Blood. While many were on Ramada, there were also followers of Laquinta on Earth as well.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Taylor loudly.

Pam stepped out of the shower, her hair dripping wet. "Taylor, I-"

"Die, Evil One!" the man shouted, raising his blaster. Taylor, his eyes wide, jumped between them, just as the blaster went off. There was a flash, and a smoking hole appeared in Taylor's chest. He fell to the ground with a loud thump.

Pam, her eyes wide, looked at the man with the blaster. He disappeared, but not all at once; he disappeared in horizontal slices, bit by bit, starting from the top of his head down to his feet. Within five seconds, he had vanished entirely.

Pam knelt by Taylor. He was almost gone. He looked up at her. "Pam, I-" and then he stopped breathing, and his eyes stared vacantly outward.

Pam cradled his body, and suddenly, at that moment, she felt.

Not just her human body; Pam, the diagnostic tool.

She felt.

And what she felt was tremendous agony, and need, as she stared at Taylor's lifeless body.

And it all happened in a split second.

And then, a second later, Taylor blinked, and opened his eyes. He looked at the smoky hole in his shirt. "What happened?"

"You died. Again. It seems to happen to you quite often," said Pam.

"It's part of my job description," said Taylor, slowly sitting up. He fingered the hole in his shirt. He felt smooth skin underneath, and no pain.

Pam's eyebrows furled. "Why did you do that? Why did you try to give your life to save mine?"

"I wanted to protect you," said Taylor softly.

"But surely you had to know that I am more than just a human body. That the other part of me could not be harmed."

"I did not know that for certain," said Taylor. "And... and... I love you, Pam."

Pam looked down at him, blinking rapidly to keep out tears. "I love you too, Michael."

"You...."

"Yes. Me. Not just this body. I love you Michael. I feel it now. You were right. I felt it. I always felt it. I just denied it. I attributed it all to my human extension. But I trista-ed wrong. I did not kockk."

"And now?"

She smiled as she extended a hand. He took it, and she pulled him up. She looked him in the eye. "I kockk."

********

Pam and Michael made love.

They made love across the universe.

They were nude, and floating in space. Taylor sucked on Pam's tits as they floated near the orbit of Jupiter. Her hair floated in every direction in the near zero gravity. Her nipples were hard and erect as Taylor sucked on them. She had the expression of burning need on her face as Taylor moved from one nipple to another, squeezing and caressing her breasts. Her areolas were bright red and as large as thumbs. The red, brown and white rings of Jupiter framed the scene as Taylor fondled and sucked her.

And then they were in orbit around Saturn. The lovers were hugging each other tight, kissing passionately and furiously. As Pam's lips grinded against his, Taylor felt her large, warm breasts pressed against his naked chest. His erection pressed against her blond-brown pubic hair. Their legs were intertwined, writhing, as they floated about Saturn's majestic rings.

And then they were in front of a purple nebula, and he was inside her, pumping her with urgent need. It felt so good. He had waited so long. They both had. It was not truly zero gravity. There was some kind of local force, a force that kept them stable, so that when he pushed in and out of her, they didn't push away from each other. The mechanics of it were not important now; what was important was that they were finally together, in this special way. Pam gasped for real, not imitating him, vocalizing sensually in a way she had never done before, as she felt his shaft entering her, filling her, taking her in a way she felt so erotically as he fractioned in and out between her nether lips.

As Michael made love to her, he saw the need etched in her eyes, as well as the residual pain from having waited for so long. He grinded the head of his organ against her inner muscles and pushed as deeply as he could into her, eliciting moans and cries of joy from her. As he pounded into her furiously, he could screan that he was not just seeing her body, but he was seeing her, her needs and desires, and right now, the one thing she desired most was him.

The nebula moved at an incredibly accelerated time frame. Each time Taylor thrusted his male sex organ deeply inside of Pam, it would expand, creating another layer. It was like a flower was blooming around them. Pam somehow timed the expansion of the nebula artistically with his thrusts, so each time he went in and out of her the nebula grew in perfect synch with his lovemaking. "It's all about the Shursta," she whispered in his ear.

And then, as Taylor rapidly felt the head of his penis tingling like mad, and his organ tightened up, he saw Pam, framed in the sun. Not just any sun. Her sun. Pam was framed by... Pam. She looked so beautiful. So sexy.

It was too much for him. He exploded inside of her, just as a nebula exploded around them. Taylor cried out as he released in her, filling her with his orgasmic cream, as he felt her clamping down on him, milking him for every last drop. Pam cried out "Michael!" thrusting her head back wildly as she climaxed, her eyes wide, her face filled with extreme pleasure and happiness.

As they both came down from their high, as Taylor finished emptying into her, he saw a satisfied, slutty catlike grin start to creep into her features.

"I... never knew it could be like that. Not with Remy, not with anyone," she finally breathed, as they floated in open space. "I kockk. Do you know what that word really means, Michael?"

Taylor shook his head.

She whispered in his ear. "It means to understand. But more than that. It means to understand... with pleasure." She looked at him and smiled, as his eyes widened, and then she gave him the grandest kiss ever.

********

Taylor didn't know how many times they made love. More than he thought was humanly possible. He suspected Pam was helping him, vespering him to make him more capable than he actually was. He stopped counting after their fifth or sixth time.

As they made love, in various parts of the universe, they also talked. "You're just like her... but you're not. You've become a different person."

"What kind of person?" she asked.

"A person I love," said Taylor.

She gasped, and reached out and hugged him tightly and kissed him with all her passion.

********

"I... I didn't realize it. My human extension... it was slowly seeping into the rest of me. Being a part of me. I just didn't realize where one part ended and the other part started."

"I knew," said Taylor. "I always knew."

She looked at him, and kissed him again.

********

"I now understand human love. I understand why it is such a powerful thing. It is like our search for Tisson Crae. But for you, you are not seeking ultimate perfection in the universe; you are seeking the satisfaction of an ultimate need."

********

"I was not supposed to return you to your time. I was supposed to turn you off."

"I know. Why didn't you?"

"I think... I think I loved you, without knowing I loved you. Do you kockk?"

"Always, with you."

And he kissed her again.

********

"Let's go on a vacation."

"Where?"

"How about the universe?"

"Anywhere in particular?"

"You tell me."

********

Pam and Taylor were gone a day. A week. A month. A year.

It was impossible to know how long they were gone. However long it was, Taylor didn't need to eat or sleep. He was aware all the time, and never got tired or hungry. He screaned that Pam had vespered something in him which made it possible. The only thing he needed was love.

And there was never any shortage of that.

********

Taylor saw wondrous sights. Stars. Nebulas. Planets. Dimensions. Life forms. More than he ever could have hoped for as a Survey Service officer. He didn't just see things, he experienced them. He screaned them. Most of what he experienced he could never even begin to describe.

And then the day came when it all ended. Taylor hadn't known it was going to end at that moment... and yet somehow, apart of him did.

They were back in his apartment.

"I have been expra-ing," Pam announced.

"What about?" Taylor asked, his arm around her waist.

"Ways to save the human race. I have decided that its destruction would not be Tisson Crae."

"Surprisingly, I also agree. With a few exceptions," Taylor added.

She smiled at him. "You know that We may end up erasing this galaxy as you know it. That will result in the end of humanity," said Pam.

"I still don't understand that," said Taylor. "From what I understand, the future has already happened. And in that future, the galaxy hasn't been erased. We know that because we are still here."

Pam shook her head. "You do not understand. You are partially right when you say that the future already exists. A future already exists. Right now in the future, my people have not decided to erase the galaxy. But they may still decide to. If they do, they will change the future."

"The future... is not already set?"

"No," said Pam. "Think of it as a stream of water. A year from now, a certain body of water will flow down the stream. It is a fact, I can go there and show it to you. But that does not mean that that same body of water will always flow down the stream a year from now. It can change."

Taylor struggled to understand. "So... the Earth could be wiped out?"

Pam nodded. "It distressed me to think of your species disappearing. To think of you disappearing," she said, taking his hand. "But there may be a way to avoid it."

"How?"

"If I could convince Us that humanity was worthy of survival," said Pam. "Your love is a powerful thing. But you are still a vastly underdeveloped species. If you were to become more developed, perhaps We might have a different opinion of you."

"And how would that happen?"

Pam caressed his face. "I must leave you, for a time, Michael."

"What?"

"I must leave you, to make it happen."