Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that," said Taylor. Something else was bothering him. "Victor. All these changes Pam is making... aren't they going to affect the timeline? Our future? Couldn't it make history unfold in a way other than it already has?"

"Pam is counting on it. She thinks that perhaps her people will evolve with more empathy. Or if they evolve in the same way, perhaps they will reconsider and decide the Earth is worth saving, and that they shouldn't erase the galaxy."

"But... what if the timeline changes, so that Pam, my future Pam, no longer exists?"

Victor put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure she's considered that possibility, Michael." He paused. "You have to come, Michael. You have to come and see it."

"No, Victor."

Victor smiled. "That's what she said. That you would say no, and then tomorrow morning, you would come anyway."

"Really?"

"She has expra-ed it, Michael. She has expra-ed you."

"I'm glad to know I'm so predictable."

********

The following morning, after breakfast, Michael went to visit the Church of Us.

He had resisted, but only briefly. He knew that he was obediently falling in line with Pam's prediction that he would come. But he had a burning desire to see her, and Victor's visit had triggered a sea change in his mind, as Pam had intended. Slowly but surely, he decided he had to come.

The former Church of the Equalitarianism was a huge one block structure, with tall spires and stained glass windows showing scenes of divinely redistribution. As Taylor stepped inside, he saw that the pews had been removed, and replaced with soft padding. There were hundreds of people in various states of meditation.

Or orgy.

And right in front of him, at the very entrance, was a woman having sex with three other men.

She was on her hands and knees. One man was behind her, banging into her rear. Another was underneath, thrusting from below into a more traditional entryway. And the third was in front of her, with his shaft deep in her mouth. The woman was faced away from him, but he could see her small round cow-like udders hanging straight downwards. There was something vaguely familiar about them....

And then the woman turned to face him slightly, and Taylor's eyes widened.

It was Elizabeth.

She pulled the penis out of her mouth so she could speak. "Michael! We've been expecting you! I'll be with you in just a moment." And then she coolly inserted the male sex organ back into her mouth, and started to suck on it furiously.

Taylor watched with astonishment as Doctor Elizabeth Shaw, perhaps the most sexually repressed woman on the planet Earth, simultaneously pleasured three complete strangers in front of Taylor, without a hint of shame or regret.

The one in her mouth came first, stiffening and then bubbling inside of her. Elizabeth smiled with her eyes as she sucked him to completion. The man groaned with pleasure as he pulled out of her, his organ wet and glistening and already deflating.

"Thank you," he said.

"It was my pleasure," said Elizabeth. She turned her head to the man behind her and the man underneath her. "Let's hurry up, guys! We don't want to keep Michael waiting!"

"I'm almost there," said the man who was plunging into her anus. "Ah, ah... ahhhhh!" he cried, releasing into her.

Elizabeth smiled at Taylor. "Nothing feels better than feeling a man releasing inside of you. Any part of you."

"I'll take your word for it," said Taylor.

The second man pulled out of Elizabeth, his organ slick with brown streaks, and wetness at the tip. "Thanks, Lizzy, he said, slapping her on the ass.

"Glad to be of service," Elizabeth grinned. "How are you doing down there, you... I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Fred," the man grunted. "I'm almost there.'

"This will just take a moment," Elizabeth told Taylor apologetically. "I'm so sorry to keep you waiting."

"No problem... take your time," said Taylor automatically, not sure if he really meant to say that.

The man underneath her cried out, and released inside of her. Then he slid smoothly out from under her. "Thanks... what was your name again?" He gave her a hand getting up.

"Thanks," said Elizabeth. "Elizabeth. My name is Elizabeth."

"Thanks, Elizabeth," said the man. They embraced and kissed for a long moment. Then she waved goodbye as the man left.

Elizabeth turned to Taylor, who was staring at her oozing orifices. "And now you can have, as they say, my full undivided attention." She laughed at her own joke. "You're shocked, I see."

"Shocked would be a mild word for it," said Taylor.

"I've changed," said Elizabeth, moving so that she was face to face with Taylor.

"I can see that," said Taylor.

"I feel the needs of others," said Elizabeth. "I feel the aches of men, and the urge to tend to them. Men are so disadvantaged. They see my tits, or my ass, and feel a longing, a need to be satisfied, a need I so cruelly denied them for so many years. Vincent was only one of many. I feel so badly about it. This, this is my restitution. I want to please the male population, to make amends for years of not being receptive to their needs." She looked at him. "To all their needs."

Taylor blushed.

"And now you are the shy one, Michael. But not for long," said Elizabeth. "Come, I'll give you a tour of the church."

"Aren't you going to change first?" Change was not exactly the right word. Elizabeth was completely nude. Completely nude, with droplets coming out of her ass and crotch. Her thighs were splattered with little white liquidy specks.

"Why?" said Elizabeth. "Oh, all right." She closed her eyes and concentrated. Before Taylor's own eyes, the drops on her ass and thighs melted away. And then a white robe appeared, covering her body.

Taylor's jaw dropped. "How did you do that?"

Elizabeth grinned. "Join us and find out. Ready for your tour?"

Taylor nodded.

Elizabeth showed him around. Taylor saw people deep in meditation, with their eyes glazed. "They are contemplating Tisson Crae," said Elizabeth. "The true nature of existence."

She took him to the rooms where people were sitting and talking with each other. Some were clothed, some were not.

Elizabeth took him to other rooms where men and women were touching each other, eyes locked together, as they said, "Momomomomomomom".

"They are communing," said Elizabeth. "In a small way, they are achieving Formos."

"Wonderful," said Taylor dryly , watching the glassy eyed people make that sound with their lips, over and over and over again.

And then Elizabeth took him to the rooms where people were making love. Together. In large numbers. They seemed totally uninhibited. Taylor watched dozens of male asses, pumping up and down, and more than a few women sitting vertically on top of men's groins, doing much the same.

"We are in harmony," said Elizabeth.

"Lovely," said Taylor. "Where's Pam?"

"Right here, my love." And she appeared so suddenly that Taylor thought that couldn't have been a coincidence. Pam was wearing a white robe and her thick hair was perfectly combed and she looked wonderful and felt even better as she kissed him, pressing her body against his.

"I knew you would come," she said, looking into his eyes. "I expra-ed it."

"Score one for expra," said Taylor.

Pam rapidly appraised him with a practiced stare. "You have not crossed over yet. But you will," said Pam.

"Yeah, about that, I was wondering if we could find a quiet place to talk-"

"We will," Pam promised. "But first, I have a new class of initiates to welcome. But I have arranged for you to be well cared for. Pam!"

Taylor looked confused, until he found himself spun about and Pam, a mirror image of Pam, kissed him. As she pulled back and smiled at him, Taylor realized that this was Pam, the original Pam!

"My dear Michael, it's so good to see you again," she said, smiling broadly.

"And you," said Taylor, not sure what else to say during this incredibly awkward moment.

"You and Doug are acquainted, are you not?"

Doug. Her fiancée. Her fiancée, whose form had been copied by the hostile alien 1012 from the future who had briefly killed Taylor.

Doug extended a hand. "We met at the bioanthropology conference about a year ago. We talked about space artifacts, I think."

"That's right, I remember," said Taylor, lying. Truthfully, Doug had made so little impression on him that he barely remembered meeting him. But he shook his hand.

Pam, future Pam, addressed her original. "Pam, I have to welcome a new class of initiates. Can you and Doug see to Michael's needs?"

"We'd be delighted," said the original Pam, giving Taylor a sly smile.

********

Pam, the original Pam, fed him lunch as they sat on the floor on overstuffed pillows.

Taylor felt distinctly uncomfortable as she flirted with him and fed him finger sandwiches and grapes while Doug sat on the other side of her, grinning like a fool. Taylor had always wanted to win his competition with Doug for Pam's affections, but not like this.

"We have been so happy since we joined Us," said Pam. "Open wide, Michael."

Taylor obediently complied, and she smiled as she gently put a small bite sized morsel in his mouth.

"Now chew, Michael. And swallow."

Taylor swallowed.

There was definitely something sexual about all of this.

Taylor talked as he ate. "So... you don't mind a woman who looks exactly like you being a sex icon for every man on the planet?"

Pam shrugged. "Well, when you put it like that, sure. At least at first. But then I realized what a tremendous honor it is. A woman who looks exactly like me is bringing happiness to the entire planet."

"Or at least half the entire planet," Doug said.

Pam laughed.

Pam wouldn't laugh at that.

"In a small way, a very small way, I am contributing to bringing the world together in global Formos," said Pam.

"Well, I know how important Formos is to you," said Taylor.

"It is now," said Pam sternly.

This one, at least, still recognizes sarcasm when she hears it.

"Now that we have this chance to visit together, I want to thank you, Michael," said Doug.

"Thank me for what?" said Taylor, eating another finger sandwich which Pam put in his mouth. She smiled as he chewed.

"For preparing Pam for me," said Doug.

"Preparing?"

"Your relationship with her paved the way for my own. It made her realize that she wanted me," Doug grinned. "And for a time, you made her very satisfied. I can't thank you enough for that."

"Oh... it was my pleasure, Doug," said Taylor. He felt incredibly awkward, and unsure what to say. "What is Pam up to? My Pam, that is," he added hastily.

"There is no your Pam here, Michael," said Pam sternly. Her hand started to roam up his arm.

"You know what I mean," said Taylor, very much aware that her fiancée (former fiancée?) was mere inches away.

"You know what Pam is up to, Michael," said Pam, moving her face closer to his. Her roving hand moved down, to his leg now.

"She said she was welcoming a new class of-"

"She's fucking them, Michael," said Pam bluntly, staring him in the eye. "You know that." In every way she looked just like the other Pam. They were, after all, identical.

"I feel your unease," said Pam, and now her hand was working on his thigh, moving inwards. Her lips moved over his own, and traced them. "Let me comfort you. Let me ease your pain."

She pressed her lips against his.

And Taylor... Taylor just let it happen.

********

She felt exactly like Pam, his Pam, and yet she didn't. There was a certain spontaneity, a slight asymmetry of effort, the tiniest imperfection that separated the two--not good, not bad, simply different. He kissed her back. They embraced for a while.

And then Taylor felt hands starting to undress him. "No, Pam," he said.

"It's all right, Michael," said Pam, working on his pants. "Doug, tell him."

Taylor looked at Doug with an expression of chagrin.

"Not to worry, my friend. You're in excellent hands," said Doug, with an almost alien detachment in his eyes.

Doug didn't just watch, he actually helped; he undressed Pam while she undressed him. Taylor felt like he was living in the most surreal kind of fantasy scenario. Even in his wildest dreams he never imagined having sex with the original Pam, while her fiancée not only looked on approvingly, but helped make it happen!

Pam pressed her naked body against his. "We have learned to cast jealousy aside, Michael," she said. She grinned as she felt him getting hard. "It excites you, doesn't it? To have Doug watching us?"

Taylor said nothing, but Pam stroked his stiffening shaft with her hand and grinned knowingly. She kissed him and fondled him and touched him and finally whispered in his ear, "Take me, Michael. Take me, for old time's sake."

And then she rolled over so that she was on the bottom, and he was on top. She was purposefully requiring him to take the next step.

Taylor looked down at her. She was so beautiful. He felt a burning need to take her. But then he looked up at Doug, still fully clothed, Doug, who was just sitting there holding one of Pam's hands, and grinning ear to ear. "Go on, Michael," said Doug. "Please. Do it for me."

Taylor frowned.

"For us, Michael," said Pam, looking up at him. "Do it for Us."

Taylor's mind was a swirl of confusion. He didn't know if this was right.

But rightness no longer entered the equation. Her large, warm breasts were pressed against his. Her green eyes were full of mischief and delight. Her blonde hair so perfectly framed her sexy face. His shaft was highly aroused, rubbing against the wonderful roughness of her achingly familiar blonde-brown pubic triangle. Pam lifted her knees, and spread them, and Taylor took one look at her thick, glistening, labial lips, and knew he had to have her.

He had lost.

He aimed himself and plunged into her, and started thrusting. He leaned forward so he could feel the softness of her breasts as he took her.

"Oooh, oh, oh, Michael," said Pam. For a moment it reminded him of old times, when he and original Pam had been a couple.

But now there was something distinctly different, an added element, an alien one.

"Ooooh," said Doug, his face contorted. "I can feel him inside you. You enjoy it so much."

"Yes, Doug, I do," Pam whispered.

"Michael, Michael, give it to her. Give her to her harder," Doug implored her.

Taylor's eyes widened. He was disturbed and aroused, all at the same time. He looked down at Pam, and tried to just concentrate on her.

"Yes, Michael," Pam whispered. "Harder. Do it for Doug. Do it for Us."

Taylor, feeling very conflicted, started to thrust harder. He knew that people could sense each other's emotions, but he never considered the sexual implications of it, until now. As Pam started to moan more frequently, so did Doug. They both began to speak at the exact same time: "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," like a chorus of a tenor and a baritone.

But it was still Pam underneath him, the original flesh and blood Pam he had fallen in love with, and it was the inner walls of her vagina which was rubbing the head of his penis, stimulating it, giving him that tingling sensation, causing a buildup, making him reach a peak that he couldn't climb back down from.... And then it happened.

He erupted, pulsing strongly inside her.

"Aaaaah!" said Pam, with a satisfied smile. A few seconds later, Doug gasped as well.

********

"That was so good," said Pam, playing with his hair.

Taylor was lying with Pam. He sensed that he must have dozed off. As he opened his eyes, he saw Doug, lying nearby. Taylor found he had shed much of his inhibitions. He felt no shame in lying naked with his former girlfriend and being fondled by her while her fiancée sat right next to her. But he still couldn't look Doug in the eye.

"Wasn't it great?" Pam asked Doug.

"One of the best," said Doug, grinning from ear to ear. "I can see why Pam valued you so highly, Michael."

Taylor looked away. Doug was so happy to be cuckolded. It made him feel uncomfortable. What had he walked into?

"Awww, are you still shy?" Pam asked, playing with his flaccid shaft."Well, don't worry. Once you fully achieve Formos and become one of Us, you won't be shy for long."

"When will I see Pam?"

"Right now," said future Pam, appearing in front of him. So she had been monitoring him.

Taylor was immediately embarrassed. Even though he knew full well what Pam had been doing, must have been doing... to let Pam catch him here with another woman, with the original Pam... he looked up at her with fear and shame in his eyes.

She leaned down and kissed him. "Relax, my love. There's no need to feel any of that here." She pulled him up gracefully by the hand, and they stood face to face, he fully nude, and she still clothed. "Michael, you taught me how to feel love. Please permit me to teach you how to shed jealousy and shame."

Michael made himself look into her green eyes. She was so beautiful. He reluctantly nodded.

"Excellent!" she said, kissing him rapidly. "And now, are you ready for dinner?"

"Dinner?" said Taylor. "We just ate."

"Michael, that was nearly three hours ago."

Three hours?

Taylor looked down at the original Pam, who nodded.

"You've been a busy boy," future Pam grinned.

********

They ate on overstuffed pillows. Food simply... appeared. No one questioned the manner of it.

"-chapters all over the globe," Future Pam was saying. It was funny, seeing original Pam sitting right next to Future Pam. Taylor had never expected to see the two of them together, and he certainly never expected original Pam to like future Pam. But original Pam was just sitting there, smiling smugly, as future Pam went on and on about her global plans to bring Formos and Tisson Crae to the Earth.

"Tisson Crae?" said Taylor. "But human beings can't even screan, much less expra."

"It's a first step," said future Pam. "First they will achieve Formos."

"Formos?" said Taylor. "But in your time, you achieved Formos by physically merging with... the others. We can't do that here."

"Not yet," said Pam. "You can only make emotional contact with one person at a time. But by being emotionally aware of the feelings of others around you, and trying to satisfy them and be in harmony with them, you are still achieving a rudimentary form of Formos. And with Formos comes the very tentative beginnings of Tisson Crae."

Taylor looked skeptical.

Future Pam turned to original Pam. "Pam, tell her."

"Michael, I was prepared to live the rest of my life with Doug. I would have been happy, even," said Pam, smiling at him. "But there is a whole wider world out there. When I became sensitive to the feelings of others, I felt it. Michael, do you know that when men look at me, they consider me more beautiful than any other women they have ever seen?"

"Yes, I knew that," said Taylor, with indignation in his voice.

"Well, I didn't," said original Pam. "I thought I was pretty, of course, but didn't realize I was having that kind of effect on men. I made them feel need, Michael. Do you know what it's like to feel in need?"

Taylor did.

"It wasn't fair, Michael. I have this super sexy body, and the mere appearance of it frustrates males all around me. I couldn't cope with all their feelings of unfulfillment."

Taylor frowned. "What do you mean, you couldn't cope with their feelings of unfulfillment?"