Joy and Her Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father thought hard about this. What choice was there, to live as a genie slave, or die? He talked with my mother for a while and they both decided for life. The magi told my parents to be satisfied with the knowledge that I was going to live a very long life, helping a man yet to be born.

The magi took me into a room with almost no light except for a low burning fire in the center. He looked around the room until he spotted a wooden box on a far shelf, went to get it and brought it to the fire. Then he told me to get undressed and come to his side. He started chanting words I didn't know, in the direction of the fire. I did catch a few words; they were, 'Great Master Jinn'. The fire changed to a gold color and started to form a face. Then something shot out from the fire at me, and wrapped around me. It hurt a lot. That's the last think I remembered, until now.

I felt hands feeling all over me. Warm caressing hands exploring all over my body, or what I thought was my body. It was the box that I saw the magi holding next to the fire, and it was now me. No, wait, I was inside the box and the box was my outer body. I don't know how, but I know now that I had no real body. I knew many things about my new self, things monstrous and scary, yet loving, kind, and caring, all at the same time. I was inside the box and a small piece had come off. I could almost feel the opening and it felt so far away but so close at the same time.

I got through the opening and found my box being held by an older white haired man who seemed to have just fallen asleep. I knew I had no more of a body than smoke from a fire. Looking around the room I knew this was no longer the world I once knew. I had gone into my vessel, a child, but came out with the feelings, urges and longings of a young woman. I knew I could slip into his sleeping mind and learn about my new home, so I did. I learned much about this new world, its language, technology, history, and about this poor unsuspecting man who was soon to become my master. He knew nothing of my past and little of the world I came from, but he was my intended master. What he didn't, but needed to know, I would teach him.

I now knew a lot about my new Master, but I would have to go through this new knowledge with him. You know, head knowledge is different than experience, or so he says. So I went through his mind, knowing that I had no body and that he had to imagine my new one. I felt that he was uncomfortable sleeping on this couch. I willed him up into his bed, his clothes, cleaned and put away, and him tucked nice and neat under his blankets. He felt more comfortable now. So I started looking through his mind and found several images of girls that he thought looked pleasing, but he didn't seem to be able to settle on one particular image. I tried several of them and interacted with him in his mind. Some of the images he thought were very pleasing and I soon realized that these were tall women, wearing small bikinis or tight short dresses. I could tell by his physical reaction which ones he liked the most. A reaction he called, experiencing a wet dream. Some girl called Sapphire showed up, but nothing was solid enough for me to define as one he liked the most as a woman. He was sleeping soundly, hugging my vessel so I drifted off to sleep, still inside him.

*End Joy Sunday 10:00 PM.

*Joy Monday 6:00 AM.

We woke together with the sound of his alarm clock making this unruly noise. He got up and I knew I had to get out of him before he fully woke.

While he was in the other room cleaning himself, I decided to start taking matters into my own hands. I blinked and his bed was made, my vessel in the center of his bed, and the piece that came lose last night, I put on his pillow.

He came back in and stared at the bed for a moment, shook his head and started to get dressed. He smelled nice.

I decided to work on him just a little, not much; I didn't want him to notice anything yet. I just set it so that over the next few hours, his body would slowly look more toned, you know, muscles, but just a bit more... nice in the right places, especially his penis, for later. He would need to be able to completely fill me, regardless of what body he chose. Ooohhhh I wish I had a crotch right now, it would be itching for him right now and for what I had planned, I would like the extra size, you know, for a nice tight and snug fit.

He ran into the kitchen, wolfed down some juice and bread, leaving a mess in the kitchen and on the breakfast table, scooped a hand full of smelly stuff into a bowl, putting it on the kitchen floor and out the door he went. I wish I could have gone with my soon to be new master, but I haven't bonded to him yet. For that I needed him to dream up his version of 'THE' perfect woman and become her. Without that, I can't go far from my vessel. I pouted. I blinked his mess away and started to explore his home. I turned the TV on to the local news channel and learned more of this new world which was also now mine... with my unaware master.

I got tired of the news and wanted him to come home to be with me. I so craved him, wanted him. I was getting ... what does this world call it? ... lusty for him. I needed to satisfy that burning itch in my yet non-existent pussy, and I couldn't! My plans for the bonding needed to happen.

I let the cat wake up. I went into her mind and found that Master called her Sam or Sammy. If he was upset, it was Samantha. She loved him and considered him her mate. She lifted her head up and looked at me, right at me. She knew I was here. She was very smart and knew I was in her head. She said hello.

In moments, I went through my history with her. She said that that was good and that her human had been without a real mate for her entire life and that she had wished that it was herself instead of me. She said that I was special, no threat, and was safe. Then said that she was hungry and jumped off the couch.

No wonder Magi's had cats. They were smart and could sense what humans couldn't, like me being there.

Sammy went over to the bowl that Master left on the floor. It was her food! After she satisfied her hunger and thirst, she went through a little flap in the door and went outside. Sammy was thinking of doing a search for intruders. I let her, giving her the thought that she needed to be there for a while. As she left, I got the feeling that there was something strange about her, and not just her intense love and protectiveness for my soon-to-be Master.

Finally, my master's car pulled into the driveway. He came in, putting a box of what smelled like cooked something-or-other meat, he called it chicken. Took his coat and shoes off and put his slippers on, and headed towards the kitchen.

Oh, I was so horny/lusty/hungry for him that with my new knowledge and if I had a body, I would have jumped him and taken him forcefully. Oh the things I was going to do to this man, my soon-to-be master... wet dreams would not even get close.

He stopped and looked around, confused, and then he looked worried. He came into the kitchen and put the nice smelling box down. Looked around the home for what, I didn't know. He picked up a device he called it a phone and started punching buttons. Then talking into it and asking if they had been to his house to clean it. They said no. He repeated this two more times with the same answer.

After spending last night together in the same mind, I could, when I wanted to, hear his thoughts. He's thinking he might be going crazy because he can't remember cleaning up the kitchen and table.

So, using telepathy, in my most calm and sexy voice I could muster, I told him, 'No, you're not going crazy'.

He jumped like he had been stung by a bee and yelled, "Who are you, and where are you?"

Oh I soooooo needed that itch to get scratched by him. I told him, 'Go get changed and come back to dinner. You'll see me then,' telepathically again. Oh I was so hoping that he'd dream up a nice body for me.

"Show yourself!" he yelled again.

Ohhh the burning was starting to get unbearable. I was starting to cry. Telepathically I said, 'no'. I couldn't. I had no body to show or even to generate a voice with.

He just stood there, like he was listening very hard for something so I told him, 'You just got home. You've been gone... all... day...'

After a moment he started shaking his head. He now looked both calm and worried at the same time. He headed up the stairs mumbling something about losing it. I jumped for joy when I heard him say something about dreaming up a body to go with the sexy voice he was hearing. So I listened in on his thoughts for my soon-to-be body's description.

*End Joy Monday 6:00 AM.

*Jerry Monday 5:30 PM.

I just couldn't get that sweet, beautiful voice out of my head. I thought for a moment, thinking that as long as she was a dream girl, just for giggles, I'd make her an impossible girl. Just think, a seven foot tall Jessica Rabbit, or something close.

That husky, throaty, whispery voice could have only come from a big young woman, really tall, somewhere way over six feet, we'll say, six foot eight inches. Forty four inches of all that tallness just tied up in a nice set of beautifully long and shapely legs. Nice hips and a tight ass, say about thirty two inches around, but not a really tall ass, and nice twenty six inch waist showing off a nice tight set of smooth abdominal muscles. Her body would look well-toned, muscled but not muscle bound. Her breasts, oh wow, with her breasts high up on her chest. Take a soccer ball and cut it in half, then put it on a forty two inch chest with the tops coming up to the collar bone, and lactating, well she could take care of the cream in my coffee without getting too excited.

Her neck, not slender or thick, but just right and her face, looking like one of those Greek Goddess' face coming to life with full kissable lips. Her eyes, almost Asian and light blue with gold flakes in them. Her hair would be long, all the way down to the back of her legs, very wavy, full and gold in color with red streaks.

Her skin would be flawless, tanned to a copper, almost African in color, maybe, Egyptian, Yeah, Egyptian. She would look like a goddess. That's a thought. An Egyptian goddess, let's say, Hathor. She was a hot goddess that personified the principles of joy, feminine love, and motherhood. She would need to be smart, real smart, way beyond genius level, a quick learner, and always horny for me.

I guess she'd look like a Jessica Rabbit type, a cross between the wrestler Chyna's muscle tone, huge chest, and Tara Patrick's tall shapely body and her perfect face. With all this, she would be having her way with me almost every time I turned around, and being that beautiful, I couldn't turn her down. A sixty year old taking on an aggressive, young, horny, twenty something year old, I'd have a heart attack taking her on. I was getting hard just thinking about it.

While thinking about the description, I got out of my dress shirt and slacks and spotted myself in the mirror. I was surprised. My co-workers were right. I did look a bit younger, slimmer, and more muscle toned and then I noticed my penis. I was still limp but was twice the size I usually am, or was. I'd need all of this, and more, to survive my impossible dream girl, oh if she was real and married to me. Oh well.

Something was going on here. I looked different, better, and I hadn't thought about a dream girl in a very long time. I was hoping that yesterday's experience with Sapphire wasn't the cause of my line of thought.

My stomach was making some noise to remind me about my supper, so I put my baggy sweats on, went into the bathroom to wash up, and headed downstairs to eat the chicken I brought home. I was still uneasy because I wasn't entirely sure I was alone.

*End Jerry Monday 5:30 PM.

*Joy Monday 5:50 PM.

I should have been paying more attention to Jerry's thoughts before I said the incantation that started to form my new body. Here I was a disembodied genie spirit. The last time I had a body; I was seven years old and stood little more than four foot tall. As a disembodied genie spirit, I still had my point of view from when I had a body.

My new legs started to form before my point of view got tall. So if you can imagine the legs on my new body had grown up to my ears before my point of view got taller. If my height had not started going up taller, I would be looking through my body from below my belly button, but just in time my perspective got taller. I was now looking from a point of view that would've been head and shoulders taller than my own father. My, but these legs looked strong. My hips had formed and my stomach was in the process when I realized that I should not have been awake when my new body was coming together. I should have been lying down before I started. Oh well. I quickly went over to the couch and sat down just in time. Sure enough, I passed out.

*End Joy Monday 5:50 PM.

*Jerry Monday 6:00 PM.

Coming down to the bottom of the stairs, I stopped, frozen in mid-stride, and stared at this tall goddess lying on my couch seemingly unconscious. I couldn't believe it, she looked about twenty years old and exactly like the impossible woman I had just dreamed up, and naked no less. I just stood there and stared. In a matter of moments my brain ran through the many things that I could do and enjoy with this woman if she were mine.

Then reality kicked in and I realized I had to find out if she was real, and if she was, why was she here lying on my couch.

I moved quickly over to her side and felt her face and it felt real. She had a good pulse. So I gently tapped her on the shoulder, and kept repeating, "You OK? Are you all right? What's your name?"

About the third time I asked if she was all right, her eyes started to flutter and open. I'd often gone to sleep on this couch, so I had a blanket lying on the top where Sam sat to watch TV with me. I quickly covered her before she realized she was naked.

*End Jerry Monday 6:00 PM.

*Joy Monday 6:05 PM.

I was just starting to come to, when I realized that someone was tapping me on the shoulder and asking me if I was OK and what was my name. I blinked my eyes a couple of times, looked at Jerry, looked up to the man I loved, my soon to be lover and betrothed. I needed him as my mate, to be bound to him. I licked my lips with hungry thoughts, and smiled so big that Jerry looked real nervous.

*End Joy Monday 6:05 PM.

*Jerry Monday 6:06 PM.

I was thinking, she licked her lips, what am I, lunch? That big smile calmed my nerves a bit. I asked again "what is your name and what are you doing in my house?"

*End Jerry Monday 6:06 PM.

*Joy Monday 6:07 PM.

"Let me tell you why I am in your house first and then maybe you'll help me out with my name."

He asked, "Name?"

I sat up and patted the couch next to me for him to sit down and said, "Yes."

He sat down, but at the far end of the couch. I groaned and slid up next to him. He started to look nervous at me. But I, being taller, put my arm over his shoulder, behind his neck, and down his chest, and into his pants. I found his cock and just had to feel its warmth, to play with it, to feel it grow in my hand.

Oh, but I was enjoying it, being tall, such advantages. I was starting to feel my brand new pussy getting warm. I said, "This is going to sound like a story at first, a long story, but you'll have to let me get to the end before you interrupt, OK?"

He replied "OK."

So I started, "I was born in Babylon back when King Sargon was on the throne. I was about seven years old, when I got really sick. Father took me to the temple of Gula to find out what it was and if they could do anything. They said that there was nothing they could do and told father to take me to the King's Magi to see if he could do anything. He did. The Magi said there was only one way to save my life, and that was to change me into a genie slave. My mother and father said life was better than death. I asked the magi what was a genie slave. He said that I would be a very special genie. Locked away and only one person would ever be able to open it back up, the chosen one. Together, we and some very special friends would save the world. That person, to him, I would be his servant in all things especially in sex and if he so wished to have a harem, that I would be in control of who had sex with and when. It would not my responsibility to have sex with, except for the bonding process. If I did, I would count it a blessing. So the Magi asked them to leave with the knowledge, to comfort in the fact that I was alive with a very special purpose and he would find me my special master. They said their good byes and left. The Magi took me into another room and told me to get undressed. I did so in fear of disobedience and stood next to him facing the only fire that was in the room. He started to talk to the flame and suddenly it jumped at me. It hurt very much. The next thing I remember is your hands feeling my vessel. You had opened my vessel and I loved the feel of your hands."

At this point my pussy heat had gotten me very wet and was burning for him.

"I came out, but had no body, and saw you sleeping here. Knowing you had opened my vessel and I was not objecting at what I saw, I entered your mind. I learned that you didn't have a girl friend or had settled into what you would like for one. I was sorry to hear about your wife many years go. Her death hurt you."

"I felt the pain that you felt at her death." I paused for a minute to let the grief pass.

"A girl named Sapphire is very prominent in your memory. She reminds you of your wife."

"I also learned the English language, American and world history, while going through your memories involving technology of the past into today as you know it, I got too comfortable with you and fell asleep. Please forgive me? I woke up this morning when you hit that noisy alarm clock. What a dreadful device to wake someone up to, that shrill buzzing! You left for a long time. So I cleaned up and watched some TV. I figured out from your memories how to operate the remote device, and learned some more about this new world. You finally came home and we talked in the only way I could at the time and made you think of a body for me, I liked it. I liked it a lot, but I'm not sure about these things." letting the blanket fall and pointing to her now exposed breasts that she had never had before. And they seem to be leaking milk! They are only supposed to do this when I am with child! This hasn't happened to me yet."

I could tell he was somewhat excited. His cock was getting hard.

I don't know why I did what I did next; maybe my Genie mind was taking control or something. Then it hit me, I needed to have him shoot his cum inside my pussy soon. I needed it, to do the next to last step in the bonding process that would make him my master, my lover, and my betrothed. His eyes were fixed on my enormous breasts. So in one quick step I jumped up and straddled his lap and said, "Here. Take a close look and see what it is." And as I said this I made his sweat pants disappear, his large hard cock sprang up, and I sank down on it.

I got it part way in and something blocked it. My maiden hood was there. I pulled back a few inched and slammed down, breaking through it, and taking his whole cock to the root. No pain. His eyes were very wide open and a big 'O' on his lips. Neither of us could say any words. That's when we both heard Sammy on the couch back just purring away happily and watching both of us.

*End Joy Monday 6:07 PM.

*Jerry Monday 6:06 PM.

After looking at me with that hungry look, she sat up and the full impact of her size finally hit me. Sitting, she was still tall, less than a head shorter than me standing. She would have to be almost seven feet tall.