Joy in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up to her outer pussy lips. They were open, beckoning attention. After pulling her lip into my mouth, I nibbled then alternated lips. At this point, my hands reacted to her inability to patiently wait. I grabbed her waist, holding her still. She moaned deeply and begged, "Baby, please."

My tongue slipped into her soaked pussy. She gasped. Savoring her flavor, I lapped up her delicious juices. Once I polished off her excess honey, I slid my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. She let out a long, low moan triggering me to tongue fuck her vigorously. Once her body stopped reacting to the tongue fucking, I traveled up her inviting slit. Upon arriving at her large clit, I started my teasing. I was in pussy heaven. This was by far the largest and most engorged clit I have had the opportunity to pleasure. Flicking her clit with my tongue caused her to shutter, and lose her breath. It was time to give her the release she desired. My right hand caressed her body as it made its way to her weeping pussy. Slowly I wet my fingers up and down her pussy, teasing her clit then entered her pussy. I pumped my fingers in and out of her willing vagina. My left hand reached up to tweak her nipples. It was time for the final blow. I sucked her clit into my mouth and started to suck and thrash her clit with my tongue. Between pleasuring her clit, nipple, and sex, she did not last long. Rumbling in her throat, ramped up accompanied by her body increased its rigidness told me it would not be long. With a high pitched muffled scream, her pussy let out a small squirt. At this point, my lips were at the mouth of her pussy. My hand was rubbing her clit, encouraging her to ride out the orgasm. She did not disappoint. Her sexual juices gushed from her honey pot. I struggled to keep up with the feeding. My eyes widened as I realized this woman was a straight sexpot. Never had I been rewarded so well for my pussy eating skills. Her body tossed as she involuntarily announced she was cumming, "I'm cumming, I'm cuuummming."

She rode out her orgasm. I lick her now, sensitive clit. Slowly working her back up into a frenzy. "Damn, you're hot." I was amazed by her sexual appetite. No doubt, I could have eaten her pussy to multiple standing ovations.

"Baby, you are so good to me." She managed as she exhaled in satisfaction.

Her pussy was responding to the clit teasing. Her pussy lips opened as they once again became increasingly engorged. I got up and reached over to the dresser to grab a condom. She grabbed my shoulder, "No, I need to feel you cum in me."

My penis jerked in reaction to her request. My penis was drooling precum. She maneuvered to lick around my angry-looking penis head, rounding up my precum into her mouth. At that exact moment, she took me into her mouth. "Oh shiiiit." I heard myself say.

My body involuntarily slumped at the chest. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my toes curled. I met my match when it came to oral sex. I wanted her to stop so that I could finish inside her. We were in harmony of thought because she took me out of her mouth and began to stroke me. "Do you want my pussy?" She purred. "Do you want it?"

By letting up her oral onslaught, I was able to catch my proverbial sexual wind. "Yes!" I announced as I regained the faculty of my body.

She backed up as I climbed on top of her, sucking each nipple as we joined in the missionary position. Stamina was another skill I had developed with age. I was confident that she was going to have another orgasm. I could feel the soft ride of her breasts below me. A self-confident smirk found form on my lips. "Thank you," I whispered in her ear.

She cooed in reply. I lined myself up and entered her pussy. Confusion hit me, this woman was amazingly tight. I didn't pick this detail up from fingering her. I mean she was pleasantly choking my penis. After I completed some exploratory pumps. My smirk disappeared, giving way to a look of relaxed bliss. "Damn, you're so tight, damn."

Yeah, my conviction was gone. This pussy was humbling me. Five minutes in I knew I was in trouble. My balls start to stir. "Shit," I announced in frustration.

The train was up to full speed and there was no stopping it at this point. I doubled down and ramped up my speed. She tilted her hips up to ensure increased contact with her g-spot. My balls clapped up against her. Incredibly, her pussy started to tighten further. I was in love with this pussy. It was a damn shame I knew it was coming to an end. A growing roar escaped deep within her. She was announcing her second arrival. Holding out became futile. A few more pumps and my face became strained as a primal bellow emitted from my lips. I felt the cum make a desperate rush out of my cock. The first spurt was so powerful my body recoiled. This triggered her orgasm. She released her stranglehold of my penis. Her cunt spasmed, milking me. Time slowed as each rope was coerced out of me. She squirted so hard that I felt the warm splash rock my balls. The pain was exquisite from her nails digging into my back. I buried my face into her neck as I released. I bit her neck as the last of my cum was expressed out of my glands.

I laid on top of her, helpless, breathing heavily, struggling to gain my composure. I mustered up enough reserves to roll over and pull her on top of me. I tilted my neck up to align my mouth to her ears. I implored her to, "Please stay."

She looked up and replied in bated breath, "Yes, baby, I am not going anywhere."

I felt her breathing slow to a steady rhythm. Kissing the top of her head, I bided her good night. Reflecting, I knew I had effectively pleased her. Then I fell into a deep sleep. I was dead to the world.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Resort Claire renews her love and pushes her limits on vacation.in Loving Wives
Sharing the Love A wife's new sexuality leads to changes in a marriage.in Loving Wives
Once Upon a Time in Florida Pt. 01 A handsome young man rocks Elise’s world to its foundations.in Mature
My Girlfriend's Best Friend Guy's girlfriend gets him to fuck her best friend.in Group Sex
In a Different League Cock-teased by his stepmother, Tom is desperate for revenge.in Mature
More Stories