Joy Ride

Story Info
The girls were going to have a joy ride.
2.6k words
4.27
16k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

Megan was a friend of my daughters. A bit of a wild child but a nice girl for all that. She'd had a screaming argument with her parents over something and had asked if she could crash at our place for a few days. My daughter immediately agreed so I assented. As soon as I got a chance I called her parents and told them where she was. They agreed that it was probably better that she stay for a few days while tempers cooled.

It was on Friday night that something unusual happened. The girls had gone to bed and I was in my room reading. Hearing a noise I left the room, wanting to see if either of the girls wanted something. I found Megan in the front room, looking out the window.

"Something wrong, Megan?" I asked and she jumped.

"Oh, no. I was just looking up at the stars," she said. "Um, I'll go back to bed now."

She turned and rushed off to the girls bedroom and suspicious minded me decided that something was giving off a fishy aroma. (It was rather overcast.) I closed the door to my room quite firmly knowing that Megan would hear it. Then I left the house quietly via the back door and went around to the front. I stood in the shadow of the trees, waiting to see what happened. I'd give it ten minutes and then call it quits.

Five minutes later a car pulled into the driveway. Very quietly. No revving of the engine and making an entrance for this guy. There were two boys in the front and a girl in the back. I was rather surprised to see the girl because her name was Julie and she was known as a nice girl, a good girl, one who didn't get into trouble. She was also very intelligent so it further surprised me she'd be with two obvious losers like those boys.

Megan came running quietly out of the house. She opened the back door of the car and I stepped forward out of the shadows.

"Thank you, Megan," I said. "You can go back inside now. Wait for me in the front room. I want a few words with you. Julie, get out of the car. I want a few words with you, too."

"I don't have to. You're not my father."

"I know I'm not, but trust me, you have to."

Very reluctantly she got out of the car, glaring at me. When you have moral domination over someone it's hard for them to disobey. I glared at the two losers who were looking confused and irritated.

"Whose car is this?" I asked and they both started to indicate the other.

"Stolen," I said. "Kindly get this stolen property off my place. Don't come back."

I closed the back door and the car took off with a squeal of tyres. It seemed they didn't mind making noise during their exit.

"Inside, you," I snapped at Julie and she went flouncing all the way. I was definitely in her bad books.

"I assume that you both knew it was a stolen car," I observed, facing the guilty pair.

They reddened slightly, not wanting to look at me.

"Megan, go back to bed and this time stay there. We'll discuss this further tomorrow."

She opened her mouth and I just knew she was going to come out with that you're not my father protest.

"I know," I said, getting in first. "I'm not your father, but while you're living with me I'm in loco parentis, meaning I'm acting in place of your father. Do you want to call your father, explain the situation, and see what his ruling is?"

"Ah, I'll go to bed and see you tomorrow," she said quickly. "Sorry, Jules, you're on your own."

"You're not my father and you're not a local parent where I'm concerned," said Julie. "I'm going home."

"Indeed you are," I agreed, "and I'm driving you there. Really, what sort of adult would I be if I let a minor wander around the streets in the wee small hours?"

"I'm not a minor and it's only eleven o'clock."

"Do I look like I care? I'm driving you. I assume that home is where you're supposed to be?"

She reluctantly nodded and went with me to my car. I started it up and off we went. She was silent for most of the drive but just before we reached her place she spoke up.

"Um, when we get there can you come in for a minute? There's something I want to discuss with you."

"I had every intention of coming in," I admitted. "There was something I wanted to discuss with your mother." (She didn't have a father, he having died a few years earlier.)

As soon as we reached her place she went in, turning on the light in the front room. I followed along behind and took a seat.

"Your mother?" I asked.

"At work. She's got night shift at the hospital and won't be back until the morning. Um, are you going to tell my mother about tonight?"

"That was my intention," I admitted.

"Oh. Are you going to tell Megan's parents?"

"Probably not. Right now she's my responsibility and I'm sure I can apply an appropriate penalty."

"What are you going to do?"

Probably spank the little fool, but I didn't say that.

"That's none of your business," I said, speaking rather gently.

"Um, I know, but I was wondering if you could punish me instead of telling my mother. She'll be furious and so disappointed in me. Can't you decide what my punishment will be? Possibly the same as Megan's".

"Megan is still a minor and all she did was plan to go for a joyride in what she may or may not have known was a stolen car. She didn't actually go through with it."

"Only because you stopped her," Julie grumbled.

"True, but a crime not committed is not a crime. You, on the other hand are an adult knowingly joyriding in a stolen car. If caught, Megan might have faced children's court. You would have faced proper court proceedings, got a record, and screwed up your possible career. You see the difference?"

From the look on Julie's face she was only just beginning to realise how close she'd been to getting into real trouble. She was looking embarrassed and guilty and somewhat repentant. But also determined. More, I think, to protect her mother's feelings than to dodge any punishment she might dish out. She was also considering the situation carefully.

"There's not really much that you can do where Megan is concerned, is there. I mean, she's not your real daughter so you can't dock her pocket money for months or do extra chores for ages because Megan will probably only be at your place for a short while. That rather limits your choices. Yelling at her would just be water of a duck's back. She can probably out-yell you. I bet you'll go with spanking her. It's about all that you can do. I'm right, aren't I?"

"Julie, what I do or don't do where Megan is concerned is irrelevant. I never discuss the punishment I give with anyone else. As far as I'm concerned it's strictly between me and them."

"Doesn't mean they don't talk about it," pointed out Julie and I simply shrugged.

"Their choice. The point is, I don't."

"And that's fair enough because it means you wouldn't discuss the punishment you'd give me. You're going to spank Megan whether you admit it or not. Why can't you just spank me?"

I gave her an amused look.

"You're not considering the differences," I told her. "Megan is facing a child's penalty. You would be facing an adult's."

"What's the difference? A spanking is a spanking?"

"If I were to spank Megan I would remember that she's officially a juvenile and would ensure that her clothes remained in place. You are an adult and I'd feel compelled to bare your behind before spanking. Still interested in getting spanked."

"A figure like hers and you call her a juvenile? You have to be kidding."

"It's age that counts. Not their figure."

"Any way, I don't care. You can spank me while I'm butt naked if that's what it takes."

"You're not thinking this through," I told her. "Just sit there and consider the consequences of what you're suggesting."

She gave me a slightly confused look and then I could see her busy little mind weighing up pros and cons, trying to find the flaw in her reasoning. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she blushed.

"Oh! You mean you'd probably try to fuck me once I was naked. After the spanking, I mean. Do men always try to fuck girls after they spank them?"

"It depends on the men and it depends on the girl. You, unfortunately, are what I would call eminently fuckable. Are you a virgin?"

The way she avoided answering the question suggested that she wasn't but wasn't going to admit it.

"So, do you still want me to spank you?"

I could hear a touch of amusement in my voice. Probably Julie could, too. She stood in front of me and took off her jacket and tossed it on a chair. Her dress followed, leaving her in bra and panties. She hesitated, but only for a moment, and the bra and panties went by the wayside, leaving her standing in front of me, naked.

It was interesting to observe her. She stood straight with a touch of defiance in her stance, her hands by her side. She had no intention of trying to hide behind them. Apparently the thought of being spanked and the act of stripping was enough to get her excited. Her nipples were peaked and with her standing with her legs apart I could see her inner lips already protruding. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd intended to bribe me with sex if she thought she had to.

I stretched out a hand and she took it, allowing me to drawer her closer to me. Zero resistance when I steered her over my lap, she just lay there like the sacrificial lamb, waiting. Not quite just lying, waiting. Her legs drifted a bit further apart than I would have expected, most definitely revealing everything she had.

From the look of her vulva I could have jumped her and started rooting like a rabbit and she'd have been up and at'em, meeting anything I might do. I'd never seen a girl quite so ready for some slap and tickle before anything had even started. Her pudenda were fat and parted, glistening with moisture, her inner lips pouting and waiting, gleaming drops of moisture showing.

No way could this all be due to me. I suspect that she had probably built up a head of steam when in the car with the boys. I could almost feel sympathy for what they were missing out on. (Only almost because Megan was a minor and I'd have had to castrate them if they'd tried it on her.)

My hand came down firmly on Julie's bottom and she yelled in pain. That didn't influence me in any manner whatsoever. I proceeded to give her a good bottom beating, reiterating as I went all the points I'd raised earlier. The stolen car, joy riding, no license if she'd taken the wheel, police, prison, big fines, a police record, her mother's disappointment, and last, but not least, getting spanked. While naked.

She was crying and apologising by the time I finished, and I think she was genuinely regretting what she'd done. Not the getting caught but the being stupid. Normally Julie considers everything before she does something. This time hormones let her get a little carried away.

The spanking had done nothing whatsoever to reduce the level of sexual excitement that she'd been feeling. From the way she was moving I was going to say that, if anything, it had enhanced it. Time for the rest of her punishment.

I had carefully refrained from dropping any spanks on her vulva. Now that the spanking was over I simply patted her there.

"Why don't you get down onto your hands and knees now?"

I suggested. I wasn't going to force her but if she was a trifle reluctant I'd certainly encourage her. Blatantly forcing her if she was really averse just wasn't on. I should have worried! As soon as I told her she dropped off my lap and the couch onto the floor on all fours. In a manner of speaking. She was on her knees, her arms crossed and resting on the floor, with her head resting on her arms. Head down, bottom up, with the best of them.

I settled down next to her, my hand already stoking her vulva. She was responsive, pressing back against me, wanting a firmer touch. After a little playing I let a couple of fingers move between her lips, probing deeply. Quite frankly, I was testing for a hymen. If she was a virgin then she was staying that way as far as I was concerned.

She wasn't and the way she was trying to suck my fingers in I suspect I'd have changed my mind if she had been. My trousers dropped and I lined up. As soon as my cock started pressing in she hissed out an exultant yes, pressing firmly against me and assisting me to sink full length into her with my first movement.

My hands closed over her breasts, enjoying the lush fullness of them. Very full breasts for anyone, surprising so for someone as young as her. That done I started pumping into her, forcing her to take it easy to start with. She was practically quivering with eagerness, wanting to be off and running straight from the starter's gate. If left to her I'd have been drained within moments of starting and I wasn't having that.

I managed to get her moving with me at a reasonable pace and she was making the most enthusiastic noises. I'd never met a girl who was so eager to be ravished, pressing against me with an urgency that was almost disconcerting.

Only almost. I adjusted quite nicely and settled down to fuck her long and hard. The hard bit was easy, driving fully into her with every thrust, pulling almost fully out so I could again give a lusty thrust, ramming home hard. The long bit was going to prove to be a problem. (I'm talking time-wise here. Not the length of my cock which was proving to be quite long enough, thank you very much.) The trouble was that Julie wanted to climax and she wanted to climax now. I had to make adjustments on an ongoing basis to stop her running away with the ravishment. She seemed keen on reversing the onus and ravishing me.

She was clamouring for me to hurry up and do it. What did she think I was doing? Playing Parcheesi? I finally just gave up and slammed in even harder and that was all it took for her to explode, giving voice loudly as she climaxed.

As I was leaving Julie was apologising again for the joyride. (I'm talking the car now.) She seemed to realise that she'd been stupid and would take more care in the future. Whether that meant more care as in not doing something that silly or more care to not get caught, well, your guess is as good as mine.

I headed homeward. I was going to have to lecture Megan in the morning and that could easily turn into a shouting match on her side. Not mine. Staying calm and reasonable would give me a moral victory and infuriate her at the same time. A spanking? That I think depended on how she reacted to the riot act I read to her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers