Joy Ride Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plushpeach
plushpeach
584 Followers

For just a moment, neither of them moved, before Lynn rose up just a few inches, then dipped down again, then back up, then down again. In no time at all, she began to slide up and down in a steady rhythm, feeling his cock push into her, enjoying every twitch and jolt of his cock as he experienced euphoria for the first time. On the other end, Brad groaned softly as the mature woman in front of him began to ride his cock with a purpose, slowly grinding herself against his lap, feeling her contract and tighten around his member.

"Oh my g-god, Bradley!" Lynn now found herself struggling to talk as she rode the young man, beginning to pick up her pace. Soon, she was bouncing up and down, letting out moan after moan.

From below, Brad watched her large, maternal breasts bounce with each pump. As she bounced on his cock, Brad thrust upward into her, and Lynn couldn't help but gasp.

"Fuck!" She shouted, feeling like the wind was knocked out of her, coming closer and closer to the edge. She wobbled, falling forward, steadying herself against window, leaving a smudged handprint.

Now only a few inches from each other, Brad leaned forward, popping one of Lynn's prominent nipples into his mouth, eliciting another surprised moan from the MILF.

"B-Bradley—" Lynn tried to speak, but found it hard to form a complete thought. Teasing her with his mouth, Brad felt her buck lightly against his hips, as he palmed her other breast, massaging the soft skin in his hand.

As she rode him faster and faster, Lynn could no longer take it, and felt something building inside her.

"Brad— Honey— I'm ab-bout to—" but she couldn't finish her sentence. As Brad teased her tits, Lynn could barely hold back, feeling her pussy quiver around his throbbing cock, and in a rush, she felt an orgasm wash over her. She bucked hard against his cock, letting out a stilted scream as she came on the young man's cock. After a moment, she exhaled hard, slumping over in exhaustion, collapsing into his chest. Breathing hard, Brad could feel her soft tits pressed against his chest. With his cock still inside her, he could feel her still gyrating, just barely, slowly grinding against him.

"Is everything okay?" Brad asked, nervous, as he felt her still riding his cock ever-so-gently, practically just massaging the tip of his cock with her lips; with her ministrations, he could feel the cum still building up inside him, waiting to burst soon.

"Bradley," she finally caught her breath, forming a complete thought. "Everything's okay. That was incredible." She paused to take a few more deep breaths. "But we've still got more to do, I know you haven't finished yet. Let's change positions."

Mustering up her drained strength, Lynn pushed herself up from Brad's chest. Sitting up, she climbed off of his cock. Brad watched his shaft, dripping in Lynn's juices, bob free from her swollen, pink sex. Leaning back, she laid on the backseat, spreading her legs in the air. As Brad got to his knees, he positioned himself between her thighs, leaning her calves against his shoulders. With one hand feeling up Lynn's smooth, silky leg, running from her firm calf to her chubby, maternal thigh, Brad's other hand directed his cock as he pushed forward, thrusting into her waiting pussy. With his first thrust, she whimpered, still sensitive from her recent orgasm. Gently, he planted a few soft kisses along the length of her leg, which sent a chill down Lynn's spine, before beginning to pump into her. As he began to find a steady rhythm thrusting in and out, Lynn bit down on her knuckle, trying her best to hold back more moans, as Brad stuffed her with his fat cock.

From his aerial view, Brad watched as Lynn bounced with each of his thrusts, mesmerized by her soft, heavy breasts as they jiggled with each pump. Her blonde hair, splayed behind her, shook, and her brow was furrowed in bliss. She had one hand stuffed partway in her mouth in a weak attempt to keep herself quiet; with her other hand she had begun massaging her breast, feeling up her sensitive skin, teasing her nipple. With each pump, the mature woman let out a stifled whimper, hardly able to contain herself.

As Lynn looked up at Brad, dizzy with arousal, she saw a splash of yellow light wash across his face. Even from her dazed state, she recognized that those were the light from headlights, as another car pulled into the secluded lovers lane. Without slowing down, Brad glanced up, squinting to get a better look at the small sedan that had just pulled in. As it pulled into the only other parking space, maybe fifteen feet from his Jeep, Brad's heart stopped as light from the street lamp above them illuminated the sedan just enough for him to see the faces inside.

From the other car, not five yards away, Kyle looked back at Brad. In the low light, he squinted, making sure he was actually looking at his tepid, quiet friend's face, surrounded on either side by two beautiful, sleek legs pointing directly up in the air. Brad froze, just slowly thrusting back and forth, in and out, with long, slow strokes. On the receiving end, Lynn whimpered in pleasure.

Brad's mind raced for a moment as his hard cock throbbed inside his best friend's mom, while he made eye-contact with said best friend. Does he know? Brad thought. No way could he know, he can't see her face. This must be a terrible coincidence.

He was right, it was just a coincidence, but now he was face to face with Kyle as his friend's mother moaned softly, squirming on his slow-pumping cock.

In the driver's seat, Kyle's girlfriend Amy said something to Kyle that Brad couldn't make out. He watched, holding his breath, as Kyle broke eye contact, turning to say something to Amy. Meanwhile, one of Brad's hands trailed down, his thumb grazing over Lynn's sensitive clit, causing her to moan in surprise. They spoke back and forth for a moment, with Kyle gesturing to Brad's car, before Amy threw the car in reverse and backed out of the parking spot. Brad wasn't sure what Kyle had said to her, but they'd decided to give Brad privacy with his unknown date, and park somewhere else. As they pulled away, Kyle shot Brad a smile and a thumbs up, proud that his timid friend was losing his virginity to some random babe.

In the car, Brad finally exhaled, feeling his cock, hard as ever, twitch against Lynn's velvety folds.

"Who was that?" She asked, taking her fingers out of her mouth. Brad was flustered for a moment, deciding whether or not to lie.

"No clue," he chose to lie. "But it looks like they're going somewhere else." He pushed into her, more assertively this time, with a newfound confidence.

Lynn let out a squeal as Brad began pumping into her, thrusting faster and faster, finding a quick rhythm. His cock thrust in and out of her warm, dripping pussy, as the mature woman's maternal breasts bounced with each pump.

"Bradley," she whispered, struggling to speak again. "You have such a nice cock, I c-can't..." her voice trailed off as her eyes rolled up in bliss. "I mean, I can't believe I'm your first. You're so good at this!" She barely managed to speak before gasping as Brad reached down and began to massage her clit again.

"Lynn—" Brad started.

"Mrs. Lynn" She corrected him.

"Mrs. Lynn, I'm going to, um, finish soon." Brad said.

"You can cum inside me if you want." She shot him a small wink. As if energized by this statement, Brad pushed deeper. This, combined with how he was massaging her clit, as well as the fact that Lynn was exponentially more turned on when she thought about the fact that this well-hung young man filling her with cock was her son's best friend, all worked to bring Lynn to the edge sooner than she'd expected.

"Br-Bradley!" Lynn exclaimed, feeling her insides start to contract. "I'm cumming! Don't stop, Bradley, don't stop!" She screamed, convulsing as one of the strongest orgasms of her life tore through her, bucking against Brad's lap as she came hard on his large cock.

Meanwhile, all the sensations of Lynn's folds contracting as she came on his cock drove Brad to the edge, and he let out a loud groan as he exploded inside her orgasming pussy. With a grunt, he pushed deep into her, feeling their fluids intermingle as he dumped load after load into her. He pulled out, spilling his cum on her quivering pussy lips, as he shot more ropes of hot cum that decorated Lynn's body. As he grunted, Brad blew rope after rope, streaking across her soft stomach, her jiggling tits, with one even glazing across her chin, painting her ruby lips. He'd never cum this hard before, and with one final pump, Brad spilled a fat mess of cum onto Lynn's ravaged pussy before slumping backwards.

Panting, Brad leaned against the cool window behind him, his cock still twitching in his lap; Lynn lay on the seat, her legs still spread, with a mess of cum spilling from between. Breathing hard, trying to catch her breath, Brad tried to speak.

"Wow," was all he could muster. Lynn let out a small giggle at how much they'd worn each other out.

"Wow indeed," she replied, still staring up at the ceiling. "Say," she tipped her head forward, looking at the young man across from her, his cock still hard in his lap. "Can I get a ride home?"

plushpeach
plushpeach
584 Followers
12